Pardew – All Our Love Goes Out To Jonas – I Admire Him

In the interviews Alan Pardew has given today, he has talked about Jonas Gutierrez, who revealed a day or two ago that he has testicular cancer, and Jonas has had many messages of encouragement since then, from people all over the football world.

jonas gutierrez

Jonas Gutierrez – testicular cancer

This is what Alan Pardew has said about Jonas today:

“I have to admire the way he has conducted himself. We honored his decision to keep it quiet until such time he felt comfortable.”

“I am sure people will use this as an example of hopefully how to deal with it. He has been incredibly brave to go on TV and give interviews. Someone will be diagnosed with it in the north-east today, it is that common.”

“All our love goes to him and we just send our best wishes.” “I have not spoken to the squad yet about it, but I intend to tomorrow or Saturday.”

“He was popular not just on the pitch, but also off it with his stupid singing and dancing and naked antics up and down the corridor.” “He is much missed. We send our love.”

The cancer was detected at a bad time in Jonas’ career at Newcastle, because at the time he was being told he had cancer – there wasn’t much of a future for him at the club, but as Alan has said – he’s an extremely popular man around the football world.

Jonas has really gone through a lot over the last year – since he was operated on last October –  and had on e testicle removed.

We firmly believe that Jonas’ guts and spirit will see him be successful in his fight against cancer.

That’s what we are all hoping will happen.

You can follow us on our three social media sites below:

• firebug666

Sep 18, 2014 at 11:43 PM

I really don’t want to comment on what the inept one has to say here out of respect for Jonas, but most people will know my thoughts from previous threads.

• Average_Contents

Sep 18, 2014 at 11:47 PM

Firebug

lol. I don’t know why I do it to myself mate.

Everytime I say the same thing. I won’t read it, I won’t read it. Then I’m there fcuking clicking away on the links looking at his bullshit until I get the sudden urge to stick his head in a vice.

I think I post it in disbelief more than anything tbh.

• firebug666

Sep 18, 2014 at 11:48 PM

Average_Contents

I here ya mate. I’m the same the red mist descends and I have to control myself.

For the record it was the best read of the week for me, but lets not get hysterical. 😀

• Toon-Prodigy

Sep 18, 2014 at 11:49 PM

All the best Jonas.

• Average_Contents

Sep 18, 2014 at 11:50 PM

Didn’t realise this was about guti I just scrolled down to the comments bit so apologies about my last post.

Although you were, well quite average you always gave 100%. Good luck with your recovery.

• Laurent Robert 32

Sep 18, 2014 at 11:54 PM

I hope you get back to normality as soon as possible, Jonas.

• Blackley and Brownlie

Sep 19, 2014 at 12:03 AM

LR32
    Can’t wait to give him grief. I’ll be steaming if I get glued to my seat in traffic.

• switch365

Sep 19, 2014 at 12:20 AM

All the best to Spider-man Jonas, hope you’re soon given the all clear and can get to enjoy the end of your footballing career.

To P45dew, you’re a multi-faced bastard and virtually every word uttered through your smug grin churns my stomach.
    Can’t wait till you’re no longer associated with our club.