Pardew’s BBC Sports Interview After Win – Video

alan pardew leicesetr

Alan Pardew today at St. James’ Park

It’s good to look at the video of Alan Pardew’s interviews  after the game, because sometimes the words don’t carry the full meaning – here’s Alan’s interview with BBC Sports after our first league win against Leicester City today.

That was the first time owner Mike Ashley has been in the dressing room after a game – which is a little surprising.

You can follow us on our three social media sites below:

• magscar

Oct 18, 2014 at 8:44 PM

Am I the only one who finds it surprising that Leicester finished with 11 men. Maybe the poor feed I had but IMO De Laet should have had a straight red not yellow and Moore a second yellow for deliberate handball.

Before the Blog got lost in the anti-Pardew hate fest there used to be discussion about incidents in matches -sad really.

Never mind lots to look forward to on MOTD and I am sure they will spend time on the incidents I referred to – Not

• santonthenewmaldini

Oct 18, 2014 at 8:49 PM

Glad we won fair and square no excuses allowed cause if we had have won 1 nil with them at 10 men the blog would have went into more meltdown

• manxpie

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:02 PM

jail u there?

manxpie // Oct 18, 2014 at 8:39 PM

well lots by the looks of things!

you tell me i told you not so long ago how deluded people were getting with there managers choices with the “de boer’s and klopps” and these are by the posters who hate pardew lol

so laurent says de boer should come here and i pointed out there is no chance wat so ever he is deluded

and anyone who thinks ashley will employ a good manager is deluded plus supports him as i said he’ll be here forever because all he will ever do is sack a manager and get another 6months at least!

getridofashley.com!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• manxpie

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:04 PM

wow i’ve made jail and laurent disappear anymore requests? 🙂

• cestriasteve

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:05 PM

Magscar, I’m not a pardew bashed but he really should have left Anita on, he was the cleaner foe colbecks movement all game, when he went off and the winger they brought on was way more effective. I never really liked Anita but recently I get what he brings to the team, gets it under control and passes short. Made one mistake but given what he dis was understandable.

• toon kk

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:06 PM

First of all its great to get a win eventually. But we are poor. We managed to scrape a win against a newly promoted club, just.
    Not sure when we’ll get our next win.

• Jail for Ashley

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:11 PM

manxpie,
    I think you are deluded if you think that by asking me who else would Ashley employ makes me disappear, I really don’t know who would come in and tbh I’ve given up caring, but surely someone can serve up better than the absolute dross that Alan Pardew has consistently delivered in 90% of his games in charge.

• manxpie

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:16 PM

toonkk the same newly promoted team who “scraped” a win against man u or the same newly promoted team that only 36% thought we would win?

come on we were under immense pressure credit where it is due theres enough negativity when we lose and just think ober looked twice the player of the “international” sisko

so its all not so black and white as many assume

• WWSBRD

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:16 PM

Perez looked good today but Cabella surely should of been on the pitch today before him. Gouffran needs to sit out some games he again offered nought

Saylor was solid but we’ve seen that before and all know how it ends

• SA Toon

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:19 PM

Haven’t seen the game yet coz Supersport didn’t carry live coverage, but it sounds as if we should’ve closed the game out long before the end. We’re just not clinical enough in front of goal, but by all accounts Perez played well when he came on, so I’m interested to watch that later tonight when they televise the game. Really stoked that we picked up 3 points! HOWAY the Lads!!

• manxpie

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:21 PM

jail that was toungue in cheek but obviously hit a nerve!

so you are saying on record that ashleys next appointment will be better than pardew and that ashley will change his whole set-up that YOU have opposed for so long??

and that a new manager of his choice is not prolonging his tenure?

and i’m the deluded one!?

• lesh

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:22 PM

An afterthought to my comments on the previous blog, Ashley visiting the dressing room could he seen as him endorsing Pardew.

Or, maybe he thanked the players for saving him having to face Pardew and sack him.

• magscar

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:23 PM

Cestriasteve
    I didn’t think the CM partnership worked possibly because it wasn’t planned and happened because of Tiote’s injury.

I think Anita is generally tidy but is too slight. Colbeck was left on perhaps because of his deadballs and more attacking threat.

Someone had to give way for Perez and many would have said it should have been Goufran which I sympathise with but Pardew presumably left him on to help Dummett. H e was recovering from injury and it was apparently in Pardew’s mind to Sub him later (as he did).

• WWSBRD

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:25 PM

manxpie
    Am very much jumping in here without knowing the full argument but simply because we don’t know what will come next is no reason to keep a inept manager

The fear of what might happen has been the death of many things, lets not add NUFC to that list

• anthc

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:26 PM

Normally standing here makings excuses about what happened and it gets a bit boring if am honest. Alan you couldn’t lie straight in bed however that making excuses comment is the only honest thing ive heard you say. Theres a way to stop that, do what your paid to and win football matches. Pardew out!
    P.s alan enjoy this week because the pressure will be straight back on with our fixtures starting with a wounded spurs team next week!

• santonthenewmaldini

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:30 PM

Anita tiote and cabaye last season where our best midfield and they played together in our best wins last season such as man utd Chelsea west ham palace and spurs the 2 of them and sissoko or cabella would work well although sisskoko needs to up his game him and gouffran should be looking at getting dropped because they don’t offer much at all same with colback who can put in a decent set piece but is poor in open play

• manxpie

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:32 PM

wwsbrd its not the fear tho that is my point its the facts

i’ve asked this many a time it seems on here but no answers yet so have a go lol

name me a manager that has been employed by ashley that was in work at the time?

infact name me 1 that wasn’t british?

and also the coaches name me the ones that have been employed under ashley since fat sam?

the point is its certainly not the “unknown” its the absolute fact that ashley in football only employs people he has known for a certain ammount of time and can trust

• cestriasteve

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:33 PM

Magscar, that was the genuine consensus on the bus back to gods country tonight, a lot of people think Dummett will be good too, God I hope they are right because I think he’s awful, you stated Gouffran stayed on to to cover him, says it all.

• manxpie

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:36 PM

and as i said before the players are playing for pardew they could have easily shown there cards this season

but unfortunatly it shows there lack of real talent

• Sazzer

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:37 PM

Dusan Tadic 7 assist and 1 goal in his first 8 games in the Premier League.

• WWSBRD

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:40 PM

manxpie
    They don’t have to be currently employed, they don’t have to be foreign and they don’t have to be fantastic managers to be better than what Pardew is now

Ideally I’d have Ajax manager but realistically right now I’d have sherwood or pulis…I’d have Hoots back, Keagan, fat Sam, warnock, Clark probably take another punt Shearer tbh Gary Neville…hell I’d probably accept Neville Neville at this point

• WWSBRD

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:41 PM

Hell Hatem player manager wouldn’t do a worse job

• WWSBRD

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:44 PM

I also don’t see players playing for Pardew tbh

• welshgeordie9

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:44 PM

Where’s that mackem supporter who some times comes on here.

• bladeuser

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:46 PM

Most of u on here are cringworthy who can only see out of black and white specs
    wow we beat leicester city the real madrid of the epl wait until the next six teams play your hero,s i bet most of you wish u were in the bigg market with ashley now wanting to buy him a plnt get a grip with this moron we will be relegated mark my words

• Catchy's Pet Lip

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:46 PM

I’m still here, droopy and sad, pretending to be clad in the B&W.

• Jail for Ashley

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:49 PM

Manxpie,
    My apologies for being Pedantic but JfK was Irish and not British.

• manxpie

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:50 PM

ww well read that through again and tell me that that is not fear of wats next ffs lol

infact it is exactly that if you are serious?

• welshgeordie9

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:51 PM

Well we beat spurs at white hart lane last season and we will do it new week as well, under pardew we will climb up the table, maybe get champions league spot and play in Europe next season.

Happy days.

• Jail for Ashley

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:52 PM

Manxpie,
    Is those glasses that attracts you or the silver hair ?

• manxpie

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:52 PM

and where does them choices leave ashley btw?

exactly where he is for another season!

• WWSBRD

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:54 PM

manxpie
    What fear? I fear where Pardew has us heading now

• manxpie

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:56 PM

i call it desperate jail is that your answer or reply? and as your being pedantic its actually grey not silver 🙂

• Catchy's Pet Lip

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:56 PM

The only thing that’ll bring me cheer, is if Jail bares all and allows me to rim his rear.

• welshgeordie9

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:56 PM

There’s no need to fear, pardew will save us.

• welshgeordie9

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:57 PM

Some of you worry to much.

• manxpie

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:57 PM

so you dont fear wat ashley appoints with the facts of his record of appointing managers then or am i going mad?

• WWSBRD

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:58 PM

31manxpie // Oct 18, 2014 at 9:52 PM

and where does them choices leave ashley btw?

exactly where he is for another season!

I don’t understand this post?

• Jail for Ashley

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:59 PM

Catchys pet lip=jeffrey from penywell.

• manxpie

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:59 PM

another tosspot has (scum supporter) has appeared i see!