Alan Pardew Press Conference For Liverpool Game – Video

Alan Pardew seems down to earth in part of his press conference that is on YouTube today, and the manager seems quite confident about our chances against Liverpool. Another win would be just terrific, and Alan says the only injury doubt is Papiss Cisse and whether he will have another reaction to training with that knee of his.

When asked if he should be taking some credit for the win last night, Pardew said that wasn’t important – but what was important is the lads got another fantastic win.

Good answer.

You can follow us on our three social media sites below:

• Average_Contents

Oct 30, 2014 at 6:05 PM

Most eloquently put Magscar but there is no doubt about it, a few well known bloggers do have multiple accounts and have been proven to have them. I don’t beat around the bush and just say what I think.

Back to the match.

Watched it twice over myself and my opinion is still the same. Fully deserved win because the pressure was off and they were allowed to play with freedom.

I reckon Raylor should get an assist for aarons goal 😀

The guy done good considering he’s been out over 2 years.

Definitely off now I’ve got a comedy show to get too tonight.

• Big Pappa Cissé

Oct 30, 2014 at 6:07 PM

Team for Liverpool:

—————————–Krul——————————–

–Janmaat———Collo——–Dummet——–Haidara–

–Obertan——–Sissoko———Tiote———-Aarons–

—————————–Cabella—————————

——————————-Cisse—————————-

If Cisse is injured then Perez should start and bring Sammy on after 70 minutes to stretch tired legs. Dummet looked great at CB and I think Haidara also had a great game .

• soundoid

Oct 30, 2014 at 6:11 PM

Repost:
    I don’t post on here much these days.

Great couple of wins for us this week. I’ve never been of the opinion that Alan Pardew is a rubbish footballing manager. He is a shite club manager when he starts sticking up for this club and not himself and the regime I might give him the time of day. The fact is every year we have to rebuild this team because of the way the club is run. Stick up for us Alan and we will stick up for you. You can start by getting Ashley to get his cheque book out and buy us a quality CF in January.

Not being negative it’s just the way I see it. Sorry If you don’t agree.

• Catchy's Pet Lip

Oct 30, 2014 at 6:36 PM

CATCHY, GIVE US A WAVE!
    CATCHY, CATCHY, GIVE US A WAVE!

• optimistic prime

Oct 30, 2014 at 6:40 PM

Pet lip give it a rest

Pet lip pet lip give it a rest

• Jeff from Benwell

Oct 30, 2014 at 6:51 PM

Pet lip keep it upPet lip keep it upPet lip keep it upPet lip keep it upPet lip keep it upPet lip keep it upPet lip keep it up

• optimistic prime

Oct 30, 2014 at 7:07 PM

Jeff

I see your making friends and influencing people again, any comments about football?

Thought not

Oct 30, 2014 at 7:16 PM

71WestOzMag // Oct 30, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Optimistic and mista. Much praise to you guys. Im sick of this moron and his lapdog welshgeordie. Time for these guys to go.

What a first class muppet.

Oct 30, 2014 at 7:18 PM

i take it he’s one of the moaners, who shouted nooooooooo twice when newcastle scored.

Oct 30, 2014 at 7:19 PM

It didn’t take long for the moaners to come out.

• Jeff from Benwell

Oct 30, 2014 at 7:20 PM

One comment on the footy The Mancs did not like it when we did the“Poznan“ The Etihad emptied like an Aberdeen pub on a flag day the Soft Beggars

Oct 30, 2014 at 7:20 PM

Speaking of which where’s jail and average.

Oct 30, 2014 at 7:21 PM

Jeff from Benwell

That was funny when our fans did that.

• Jeff from Benwell

Oct 30, 2014 at 7:27 PM

welshgeordie9 // Never done it before it really knacks yer calves

Oct 30, 2014 at 7:32 PM

i feel sorry for the players who will get dropped on Saturday who played well last night.

Oct 30, 2014 at 7:38 PM

What week it would be for us fans if we can beat Liverpool, when I mean fans the ones who don’t moan.

Oct 30, 2014 at 7:46 PM

Boy: *calls 911* Hello? I need your help!
    911: Alright, What is it?
    Boy: Two girls are fighting over me!
    911: So what’s your emergency?
    Boy: The ugly one is winning.

Ha ha ha

• carl

Oct 30, 2014 at 7:50 PM

optimistic prime
    You seem to be making a habit of highlighting other posters comments of the bleeding obvious ! Almost in a censorial manner. It’s a bit like a humbug that’s dropped on the floor of the car taking the mickey out of a badger for being black and white and covered in fur, the fact of the matter is that many posters feeling is absolutely right.

• optimistic prime

Oct 30, 2014 at 7:51 PM

Welsh

I don’t know how you dare call yourself a fan!

Your a Swansea fan (possibly) and had a fancy for shearer in his hay day, did you support Blackburn as well?

I know a lot of fans follow different teams but I don’t know many who supposedly support two in same league, you may watch us but you don’t support us. I’ve read your posts when you want Swansea to beat NUFC and as you like to point out wanting your team to lose isn’t a true fan.

Out of Intrest have you ever been to Newcastle?

• optimistic prime

Oct 30, 2014 at 7:51 PM

Carl

Jog on

• Jeff from Benwell

Oct 30, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Welshie just remember this when referrnig to WestOz // http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f_p0CgPeyA

• optimistic prime

Oct 30, 2014 at 7:53 PM

Carl

You may find the posters like Jeff and welsh are the main reason there’s no debate or football talk on here.

Just a load of jibes and pointless jokes a bit like your post

Oct 30, 2014 at 7:56 PM

optimistic prime

Touched a nerve have i, is it because i said the following

• Jeff from Benwell

Oct 30, 2014 at 7:56 PM

I know a lot of fans follow different teams but I don’t know many who supposedly support two in same league,–optimistic prime – you dont get out much do you

• Big Pappa Cissé

Oct 30, 2014 at 7:57 PM

Optimistic is actually one of the better posters on this site IMO .

Yes the last few games have been good but that doesn’t magically make up for our abysmal form in 2014 whatsoever and I still think Pardew isn’t good enough for NUFC .

As for Welshie, he is just an attention seeking wind up merchant that doesn’t see bad in anything NUFC do and needs to wake up and smell the coffee .

And no Welsh, I couldn’t care less about Swansea as this is the NUFC blog . Feel free to profess your love as much as you want on their blog (if they even have one) .

Big Pappa out .

• carl

Oct 30, 2014 at 7:58 PM

optimistic prime
    You can dish it out but can’t take it.

Oct 30, 2014 at 7:59 PM

Jeff

Nice one Bruce.

• optimistic prime

Oct 30, 2014 at 8:00 PM

Welsh

No it’s as you’ve said yourself your the blog clown or jester, why the miss direction? Do you not fancy answering the questions truthfully?

Jeff

More than you lad that’s why I know my way round Newcastle unlike yourself.
    Did you decide to move abroad or where you run out of toon, sorry run out of Sunderland.

• optimistic prime

Oct 30, 2014 at 8:01 PM

Carl

Anything football?

Prat

• carl

Oct 30, 2014 at 8:02 PM

I don’t have a problem with either Welsh or Jeff. They are what you see! One of the benefits of being a long time reader of the blog is that you get to see devious practice for what it is.

Oct 30, 2014 at 8:02 PM

Moaners are on her tonight, all you need is jail, average and Blackley on here.

• optimistic prime

Oct 30, 2014 at 8:04 PM

Big papa

Cheers mate, but don’t feel I need defending against posters who come on with nothing to contribute and just have nothing but contempt for the fans.
    I find them quite sad.

• carl

Oct 30, 2014 at 8:04 PM

Optimistic
    Where did you learn that attack is the best form of defence. Your appearing more guilty by every passing post. When in a hole stop digging. You fraud.

Oct 30, 2014 at 8:05 PM

What ever moaner.

• Sliema

Oct 30, 2014 at 8:05 PM

When will the Spurs Qtr Final be lads?

Oct 30, 2014 at 8:06 PM

Nothing to contribute yeah good one.

• optimistic prime

Oct 30, 2014 at 8:07 PM

Carl

Did I say you did have a problem?

It appears you must have one with me if you feel the need to pipe up in the defensive of those two.

• santonthenewmaldini

Oct 30, 2014 at 8:09 PM

I miss Ciaran and Toon Darn Sarf at least their petty shite banter had a point ……

Oct 30, 2014 at 8:10 PM

This blog is like going fishing.

There i am with my fishing rod just going back and for and pick up little fish, when I mean fish they what I would call as moaners there’s a few I’ve caught with a little bite so to speak, I’ve still got my big fish to catch yet though.

• Jeff from Benwell