Youngster Hopes To Keep Hot Scoring Streak Going

Ayoze Perez is not used to cold winters – since he’s used to being in Tenerife where he was born and where the winters are extremely mild – at least compared to the Newcastle winters, where that frigid North Sea wind is only too apparent – even in  the summer. 😀

ayoze perez flicks it home

Ayoze Perez scoring great goal at West Brom

Ayoze has been told about the cold winters and what he’s experienced up till now is nothing compared to how cold it will get in January and February.

So the 21 year-old seems to be preparing for the winter monhts as he had this to say:

“Coming from Tenerife I do feel the cold. But I’ve been told by a lot of people this is nothing and there is a lot more to come.”

“I’m getting prepared. I have lots of coats and jumpers ready, but I am very happy to adapt. It won’t be a problem for me.”

“I’m trying to explore the area and learn more about Newcastle as a city by going to different events.”

Ayoze has been one of the success stories this season among our younger players at Newcastle, and the initial plan when he was signed from Tenerife for €2M was for him to play for the U21 side under the tutelage of Peter Beardsley.

But he was so outstanding in training when he arrived, that he has already made 13 first team appearances with 3 goals for Newcastle and is currently the starter up front over the last few games.

And since we failed to sign an experienced striker in the summer – it’s great timing that Ayoze has started his Newcastle career so brilliantly.

Let’s hope he can keep um his hot streak over the cold winter months on Tyneside.

We need to keep this winning streak going just as long as possible – we need 21 points to be safe this season – that’s one way to look at it.

You can follow us on our three social media sites below:

• welshgeordie9

Nov 26, 2014 at 12:03 AM

Sorry ed but i beat you to it.

Nov 26, 2014 at 12:08 AM

Welsh

Unfirtunately, and I dont want you to get upset by this criticism, your recent comments suggest hidden meanings towards the banning trying to gain some sort of sympathy from the rest of us whilst antagonising JFA into a reply and further argument.

To be honest, I find it childish and totally counter productive to what you hope to achieve by this attitude. People will not be taken in by your hidden meanings and just ignore you like most ignore that idiot Mag92.

It is a shame really because you add a lot of good natured fun and banter to the forum along with a good deal of subject knowledge.

It would be better for all on here if you reverted back to type and put previous issues you may have had with JFA to bed rather than boring the rest of us with inane comments.

Please dont take this post as a jibe at you but just trying to bring some sanity and fun back on the forum.

Nov 26, 2014 at 12:12 AM

Expat,

Welsh got wind of that Mud restling you mentioned. when I say got wind I mean I told him, so he may have headed out. Check end of previous post 🙂

Nov 26, 2014 at 12:15 AM

Canny

Hope he doesnt mind me being the voice of reason. As regards the ladies wrestling, he would have to ask the coordinator of the event, Mr. Tuff, and ascertain what the fringe benefits are…..lol

Nov 26, 2014 at 12:18 AM

I think it’s great that he (Perez) is making the effort to get involved in the community and whats going on around the toon.
    Very mature sounding young lad and the more links he makes within the city the more at home he feels and the longer he is liable to stay. It is now the duty of anyone living round that way if they see him out to be genuine and make the lad feel welcome. (I know as if you would do anything else, right?)

Nov 26, 2014 at 12:21 AM

Expat really,

Now who’s throwing the hidden meanings about. It’s hard not to like, it gets quite provoking at times. I did read for a long while until some one said something and I was like, “Oh hell no, I can’t let that one go!” sometimes ya just gotta bite ya fingers man

• Mister Tuff

Nov 26, 2014 at 12:22 AM

I understand that the ladies wrestling forum is a legitimate outfit – with its main purpose a sporting activity.
    It would appear that the Oz snifters have changed it to either ladies mud wrestling or ladies topless wrestling.. A disgraceful and smutty interpretation of a fine sporting body.

Oz snifters……………………………..OOT.

Nov 26, 2014 at 12:22 AM

Canny

He seems very grounded with a good head on his shoulders and he could prove to be a real hidden gem but it is early days and his development needs to be managed very carefully.

Nov 26, 2014 at 12:25 AM

Ha…..TUFF

Are you MAG92s alto ego mate?……lol

We know how to treat our women in Oz…..lol

Nov 26, 2014 at 12:25 AM

As far as the ignoring goes. Most people ignore mine and I don’t think I’m that offensive.
    Guilty of some silly questions at times (Seahorses) and lacking football knowledge to the depth of a lot of people on here.
    Not sure where I was going with that, oh well no ones reading it anyway hehe.

Nov 26, 2014 at 12:26 AM

@9 Yeah you call them Mackems. Still dark over that by the way. Slightly!1

Nov 26, 2014 at 12:29 AM

Tuff,

Opening a can of worms here but Lol, snifter. Isn’t that
    a large whisky?

Nov 26, 2014 at 12:30 AM

Expat,

Guess we’ve got spirit then eh?

Nov 26, 2014 at 12:36 AM

Canny

Ahhhh you dont worry about old TUFF. He is a hybrid of a sunderland supporter and a northumbrian odour eater…..lol

• Mister Tuff

Nov 26, 2014 at 12:39 AM

snifters is a colloquial expression in respect of those males who behave like frisky dogs smelling (or snifting) out bitches in heat.
    A base and neolithic behaviour still practiced by those we deported many years ago.
    In contrast suave and modern operators like myself get the same rewards by behaving like a gentleman,

• Mister Tuff

Nov 26, 2014 at 12:43 AM

I recall many years ago out socialising with expat in the Toon – I would manage to attract the intelligent and nice looking ladies. However, expat failed miserably -but did achieve some success with “ladies” similar to the fat slags in Viz magazine.

Nov 26, 2014 at 12:46 AM

Pat, Can I call you Pat, Pat

Back to the topic, Taken care of how? Might be the Italian way if he stops scoring (Jokes).

I did hear that SAF got wind of a couple of his players had lasses round on the Friday night before a game. He went round and kicked them out.
    Wonder if Tuffs related to SAF, he wants everybody Oot annall.

Nov 26, 2014 at 12:47 AM

Canny

I think TUFF is inferring that we are colonial dogs whilst he portrays himself as Gentleman Jim……lol.

I think we should re-educate him in the ways of our blonde bronzed muscular “sheila’s” and how they are the world champs in wrestling, and not necessarily of the ladies variety either….lol

Nov 26, 2014 at 12:50 AM

TUFF

I dont ever remember going out on the lash with you. I do remember some of my conquests being upper crust though.

Nov 26, 2014 at 12:53 AM

Tuff,

OMG, sorry took me a while to stop laughing after that Suave modern comment. (good One).
    Well I guess i’m ruled out of the snifter category. Sniffing round bitches as you put it (classy). Not that way inclined, bitch wise, if you catch my drift.
    Truly classic post though. The banter onhere makes me miss the NE something chronic

Nov 26, 2014 at 12:53 AM

Much like my wife who is drop dead gorgeous, intelligent, young and totally dedicated to making me happy.

• Mister Tuff

Nov 26, 2014 at 12:54 AM

expat – the only crusts relevant to your conquests were the crusts on their make up as it had been applied so thick to hide their ugliness.
    Get in!

Nov 26, 2014 at 12:58 AM

Keep it coming lads!!

It’s like being back in the Earl Of Warrick on a Fridya night.

Pat
    Tuff is Welsh, right? as in the poster and not as in from Wales.

• Mister Tuff

Nov 26, 2014 at 1:02 AM

Canny – no insults please – not Scottish or Welsh but a true Geordie.

Nov 26, 2014 at 1:03 AM

TUFF

Considering you havent seen me for well over 30 years mate, I find your assessment of my lady friends as nothing more than your wild imagination getting the better of you. Either that or alzeimers is setting in very quickly.

I would say that your condition is the latter as you have quite clearly mistaken me for your brother P and obviously totally forgotten about your affiliation to that lot 12 miles down the road.

Nov 26, 2014 at 1:05 AM

Canny

Yeah. A true geordie born and bred in Fulwell

Nov 26, 2014 at 1:05 AM

Doh,

I wasn’t talking about where you are from Numbty.
    If you’d read that properly!!
    So I guess we can’t and literate to the list of Suave and Modern then?

• Mister Tuff

Nov 26, 2014 at 1:09 AM

add literate -illiterate Duh.

Nov 26, 2014 at 1:11 AM

I had noticed similarity in expression between Tuff and Welsh was all I was saying.
    It’s not illegal to have two or more ID’s. I think about it sometimes at least I’d have more people to chat to.

Nov 26, 2014 at 1:12 AM

Tuff,

Fair call. Lol

Nov 26, 2014 at 1:12 AM

Canny

He got you there…..lol

Nov 26, 2014 at 1:13 AM

Was there an actual football opinion somewhere in all this guys?

Nov 26, 2014 at 1:14 AM

you know I thought about and typed a correction and then just couldn’t be arsed. Lol

Nov 26, 2014 at 1:15 AM

So TUFF

Did you ask C if she would be able to put up with my sweaty jock straps and smelly socks in your spare room for a few days next year or are you evading the subject because you know she will have a REAL man about the house for a change?……..lol

Nov 26, 2014 at 1:16 AM

Canny

Football issue?

I thought we were practising fir when all the trolls arrive on line….lol

• Mister Tuff

Nov 26, 2014 at 1:16 AM

Thats too much man -I’m not from the valleys.

Nov 26, 2014 at 1:17 AM

Oh if you lot are sorting out your holidies I’m off.

Great craic guys, All the best

West Ham Who?

• Mister Tuff

Nov 26, 2014 at 1:18 AM

expat how does overnight expand into a few days.

Nov 26, 2014 at 1:20 AM

Define a troll for me Expat.

What is it that achieves this status so I can avoid it.

• Mister Tuff

Nov 26, 2014 at 1:20 AM

expat I’m still trying to get a price from my local hire company for an outside shed and porta-loo.