The Football’s Fantastic – Fans Are Fantastic – I’m Very Happy

I’s hard to accuse young Remy Cabella of not being enthusiastic and upbeat since he joined Newcastle in the summer from Montpellier, and at least he seems to be getting sued to the pace and the physical nature of the Premier League.

Remy Cabella Newcastle+United+v+Hull+City+XYVPwUxiHdrl

Remy Cabella – starting to come through for Newcastle
We cannot remember a player who was more excited at joining Newcastle than Remy, when we signed him in the summer, but he’s  struggled a bit so far this season.

The 4 times capped France international however, had a good game last week for Newcastle against QPR,  and with any luck could have scored his first goal for the side, but QPR goalkeeper Rob Green was in excellent form throughout the game.

The Shields Gazette have interviewed Remy today in an exclusive:

“I’m enjoying my football,”. “The football is fantastic and the fans are fantastic.” “I’m very happy to play here, and I hope we continue.”

“I like that. It’s important for the players to have the fans behind them. It’s very good.”  “We are trying to win for them. It’s fantastic.”

“I’m very happy, because I’m learning. There are no problems for me. I think you need six months to adapt. It’s different in France.”

“I’m not afraid. It’s no problem – I’m confident.”  “Everybody is happy, because we’re playing well and have won six games.”

“It’s important for us and the fans. It’s good – now we have to continue.”  “The most important thing is the win – we have been winning match after match.”

“Together, we’re very, very good. We’re trying to win for the fans.”

Remy Cabella will become a better player once he listens to what Alan Pardew and the coaches at Newcastle are telling him – but he seems a player who is only too keen to improve his game.

With an attitude like that it bodes well for the future, and we hope to see another good performance from the 24 year-old tomorrow afternoon at Upton Park,   in what promises to be a good test of this resurgent Newcastle United side, who have won six games on the trot.

Cabella has 12 appearances for Newcastle so far this season, but has yet to score his first goal for the club.

Maybe tomorrow?

You can follow us on our three social media sites below:

• 70TWO

Nov 28, 2014 at 9:56 AM

His hair is fantastical
    His falling over is fantastical
    And I am not to happy with his set pieces either.

• 70TWO

Nov 28, 2014 at 9:56 AM

*too

• Average_Contents

Nov 28, 2014 at 9:58 AM

Don’t be harassing me for the sauces name either. This tale was told with the understanding of complete and utter anonymity. If you want more inside club info then I suggest you find your own bullshit Barry….oops.

• Average_Contents

Nov 28, 2014 at 10:04 AM

I agree about his set pieces. They’ve been piss poor and rarely beat the first man, the same can be said about his crossing. I Remember when everyone said luuk de jong’s shots were powder puff stuff. Same goes for cab-ella’s application when it comes to hitting it. Perhaps the ball’s are heavier in England and there used to playing with windballs in France and Holland.

Still, I think he’s adjusting slowly but surely. I just wish he’d cut out the silly fcuking stepovers when no fcukers near him. Does my sweed in.

• 70TWO

Nov 28, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Whilst being transparent the sauce has a colourful tale.

Cabella had a nice bit of skill in the box to get in to space passed a defender, but his shots have been very weak. I wonder if he strengthened his legs would he loose speed and agility. He is improving and will slowly get there, I don’t think he should start this weekend but come on later …ya-dee-ya.

• beermonkey

Nov 28, 2014 at 10:20 AM

average

are you still about

• Average_Contents

Nov 28, 2014 at 10:20 AM

To be honest 70two I don’t think he’s looked that fast.

After Montpellier’s president mentioned he’s hard to catch because of his speed and trickery I expected more. He rarely beats his man and so far has flattered to deceive for me. Like I said before, there’s plenty of time to adjust and I’m hoping he turns into the player we all think he can be.

Out of interest does anyone know what position he played last season for Montpellier? Wasn’t it central as a No10? If so I’m not surprised he’s struggling more than I expected.

• Average_Contents

Nov 28, 2014 at 10:21 AM

What’s up Beermonkey mate?

• beermonkey

Nov 28, 2014 at 10:25 AM

average

I got my p2p streams sorted

u said you changed ur parses or what ever I changed mine for one cant remember and have the Russian stuff ttv English as well am I in the right place

• hibbit

Nov 28, 2014 at 10:26 AM

maybe pards wants AC back but AC is happy in the south out of the limelight no interest in returning to newcastle it just more pr

• 70TWO

Nov 28, 2014 at 10:36 AM

Average_Contents

The video clips on Cabella show him playing down the flanks just as much as through the middle, so anywhere just behind the main striker. It is fairly obvious that he would struggle with the more physical nature of the PL and his trickery has not been very successful, hopefully though he will turn into a David Silva.

• davetoon

Nov 28, 2014 at 10:42 AM

I hope we persevere with Cabella as I suspect he is one of the most talented players that we have.

But agree he neess to work on his dead ball delivery

• 70TWO

Nov 28, 2014 at 10:43 AM

Clearly AP likes Carrol but I think he is showering with false praise, in attempt to distract him slightly before we play them. I think as a player he resembles a tree with swimming flippers, his trunk of ‘skills’ are hollowing and the injuries are pollarding his career.

• Average_Contents

Nov 28, 2014 at 11:01 AM

Beermonkey

Yeah sounds about right mate. You still on the laptop with xbmc? I added p2p and SportsDevil into xbmc on the sister-in-laws laptop which the wife has borrowed for planning, just incase my m8 box stopped working.

p2p worked brilliant on both up until Tuesday night when I swapped my ancient router and wires for the new sky hub in anticipation of receiving fibre instead of just normal broadband from sky. Coincidentally to be able to receive a better buffer and streaming capabilities. Bastard.

On my box I’ve tried deleting the p2p streams add on then re-installing it, deleted the old parsers and replaced with what I previously used (which sounds like the one you have) (http://bit.ly/allparsers) to no avail.

Haven’t tried doing it on the laptop yet (uninstall and install) so don’t know if it’d work on it.

Mightily confuddled though mate as to why me changing routers and cables would stop the fcuker working! It’s not as if I’ve changed the box or settings within p2p!

Currently trying to find any video’s that will help me but most seem to be for either PC or Mac workarounds. Been trying to fix it since yesterday lol. Devastated.

• Average_Contents

Nov 28, 2014 at 11:10 AM

If you go into the p2p add on, go to add on website parsers then scroll down to Torrent-TV.ru (sports) click it. They have live links to all sky sports channels, BT and foreign ones too. Choose the link you want then the acestream engine built into p2p does the rest. Obviously the quality and buffering will depend on how good your broadband is but with my sky unlimited normal broadband I used to have I got excellent streams. If a game isn’t televised I usually just go on SportsDevil tbh. I’m going to have to use that from now on until I rectify p2p. Might try and put my old equipment back up but I’m loath to do so because sky told me once it’s plugged in leave it switched on because it’s constantly checking the line for fibre allocation. Heads battered mate.

• beermonkey

Nov 28, 2014 at 11:13 AM

average

yeah still on the laptop

I see mash up deleted there add on for some reason reading the comment he left looks like he was worried about them going after the coders so I will hang on for a while and see how it pans out, I am redecorating the lounge in the new year, and tv is going on the wall so I will look to get a box then as no tv unit to leave laptop on

in p2p u can delete and add new parsers

as for why ur going slow can you change the cables for the ones you used before with the other router might be something with one of them

• cyprus

Nov 28, 2014 at 11:16 AM

On this guy, he’ll come good.

On Carroll, unfair to call him one sided. Coaches like to play to his strengths, but he’s good all round. His problem? Well we all know: fitness.

Beware of him tomorrow. He let us off v. Liverpool- his mind did that 😉 Not anymore.

• G

Nov 28, 2014 at 11:19 AM

AC etc @ 15. If none of that works, try switching to DigiTele Sports. More or less the same as Sportsdevil, but less commonly used so less likely to be shut down fast by Murdoch’s lawyers.

• Average_Contents

Nov 28, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Beermonkey

Yeah was gutted about mashup it was a great add on. I installed Go movies and Go TV. They both work great but have a different layout to mashup (which I found very easy to use and things easier to find)

I’ve tried deleting all remaining parsers, installing new ones, syncing them, deleting the add on itself but the fcuker still won’t work. I don’t think it’s my Internet being slow mate as it worked fine with the old equipment and this new lot is top of the range from sky. It comes up with an error saying could not load data so I thinking it’s something within p2p itself, maybe the acestream engine not working correctly. Fcuk knows mate its annoying anyway.

• beermonkey

Nov 28, 2014 at 11:26 AM

g

whats it like for sky sports and that is it any good

• Average_Contents

Nov 28, 2014 at 11:28 AM

Thanks g will look for it. SportsDevil is working fine unless I go onto acestream linked channels then the same issues occur so it’s got to be something wrong with the built in acestream player integrated within p2p.

I’m off now anyway, gonna try and give it another bash. Woohoo.

• G

Nov 28, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Used it for the last couple of away fixtures, lots of different sources on there (Mostly the same as those on Sportsdevil, but accesses them via the Superrepo (Google that)). So far I’ve been happy with it. Usual suspects are there wiziwig etc, but quite a few different ones that are uncredited (and less likely to dissapear Mr Murdoch?).

• Menelauos

Nov 28, 2014 at 11:34 AM

Got my accumulator for tomorrow. Arsenal, Newcastle, Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, Swansea, Man C. All to win. Wish me luck lads.

• Go toon gooooo

Nov 28, 2014 at 12:02 PM

This interview by Cabella is English speaking thing for sure.Maybe that is his maximum.But pitch is more important anyway.

• Rotonda heights

Nov 28, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Carroll made his name at Newcastle before a mega-money move to Liverpool back in 2011, but the North East side should not go for a reunion with the front-man.

Since his move to Anfield, Carroll hasn’t looked the same destructive force and has struggled for goals and fitness.

The powerful centre-forward has scored just two goals in 17 games since joining West Ham on a permanent transfer in 2013.

The 25-year-old has also spent more time on the treatment table than on the pitch since joining the Hammers and there are concerns over his persistent injury struggles.

Added to this, Newcastle appear to have moved on without him and Pardew risks changing a successful formula by bringing in Carroll.

The side have adopted a counter-attacking strategy, which has delivered them six wins in a row, and Carroll simply doesn’t fit in with this style.

Newcastle’s major attacking weapon is their pace in forward positions and having a target-man in the team would detract from this quality.

Although Carroll offers them a target to hit in the box, he would struggle to excel in a team playing the brand of football Newcastle currently are and is too expensive to offer a ‘plan-b’ alternative.

If Carroll was to return to Tyneside he would be expecting to be a first-choice, but Ayoze Perez looks to be a superior option.

SEE ALSO: Newcastle star: I’m playing the best football of my career

The Spaniard has scored more goals in his last four Premier League games than Carroll has in the past year and harming his playing chances would only appear an error from Pardew.

The Newcastle boss may be a fan of Carroll’s style of play, but he should continue to admire him from afar rather than bringing him back to St. James’ Park.

• G

Nov 28, 2014 at 12:13 PM

RH 100% agreed. Not calling AC a bad player, but he is still a liability injury wise, and he doesn’t adapt to different systems very well.

• Jail for Ashley

Nov 28, 2014 at 12:25 PM

Seriously man. Andy Carroll again.

• wolfshead@toon

Nov 28, 2014 at 12:28 PM

are contents and monkey nerds are what lol

• mindshaft

Nov 28, 2014 at 12:31 PM

Anyone got a list of decent plugins for xbmc for watching football or has xbmc been superseded by something better these days ?

• beermonkey

Nov 28, 2014 at 12:38 PM

mindshaft

xbmc is now kodi I updated mine to the tv addons one as it comes with sports devil and acestream all set up

I also have added p2p streams
    and i will add the one that g mentioned earlier on digitele

• Jeff from Benwell

Nov 28, 2014 at 12:39 PM

Rotonda heights @ 25 – Good points – very well put Ian Lavery – Ian Mearns – Mary Glindon This gang of three Labour MPs are some of the anonymous and shadowy figures behind the Sack Pardew movement and website .I am not sure about Parliamentary or Party rules on this. But something I am sure of,is,that 3 normally publicity seeking MPs, to behave so furtively makes one suspect they are fearful of being censured by their peers.

• beermonkey

Nov 28, 2014 at 12:40 PM

mindshaft

xbmc still works and u don’t have to update it

• wolfshead@toon

Nov 28, 2014 at 12:40 PM

rotonda

for once i am in agreement with you 😮

• mindshaft

Nov 28, 2014 at 12:41 PM

Cheers beer, will get it downloaded

• beermonkey

Nov 28, 2014 at 12:46 PM

mindshaft

no worries any trouble ask away i will try and help

• Blaydon-Toon

Nov 28, 2014 at 1:02 PM

Tough game ahead – really hard to call given the injury speculation Winston Reid is suspended who I rate highly …. Hope we can keep our run going shame about Tim Krul but all our replacements have stepped up to the mark so far

• MacToon

Nov 28, 2014 at 1:19 PM

You could try this for P2P:

Get into the “add-on settings” page for P2P (can press c when add-on highlighted in list and chose add-on settings)
    On first “general” page click “Download modules on boot” – make sure goes blue.
    Next time you start p2p you will reinstall both sopcast and acestreams from new. Might help.

That sorted a problem I had with p2p a little while ago, maybe it got corrupted or something.

• Average_Contents

Nov 28, 2014 at 1:26 PM

Mac

Already that tried mate but it didn’t work. Thanks anyway.

• Average_Contents

Nov 28, 2014 at 1:48 PM

The west ham website claretandhugh are reporting that Downing and kayoute are going to make it but valencia and Sakho are not. No word on song but noble’s rated 50/50. Inside sauce apparently.

• hibbit

Nov 28, 2014 at 1:55 PM

lads this is just a cock and bull story about AC pure pr the toon are not interested in AS at 15m and AC is happy in the south lets move on