This Is How Newcastle Fans Think The Game Will End Today

There’s almost half of Newcastle fans think that Jose Mourinho will get his first win ever at St. James’ Park today.

jose mourinho newcastle

Jose Mourinho – has never won at St. James’ Park

And there’s only 29% think that Newcastle can get our third successive win in this fixture this afternoon – in what is the early – 12:45 pm – kick-off game.

Here’s the results of or poll and there’s still time to vote.

How Will Newcastle Fare Against Chelsea?

View Results
Loading ... Loading ...

You can follow us on our three social media sites below:

• jazzyp

Dec 6, 2014 at 9:22 AM

Gone for the draw today. Hoping for a Citeh like display and inspired performances from the lads today. Was chatting to some chelski fans earlier in the services on the a1. And the resounding feeling was that they think there in for a tough game.
    Hope we prove to be that and dont role over

• JAMSHA(PARDEW SLAYER)

Dec 6, 2014 at 9:23 AM

Steve Bruce is ready to terminate Hatem Ben
    Arfa’s loan spell at Hull City

• Jail for Ashley

Dec 6, 2014 at 9:28 AM

Go toon,
    Your leaving yourself open to criticism with the post you left on the previous thread, Ben Arfa has upset every manager he has played for it seems.

• beermonkey

Dec 6, 2014 at 9:35 AM

so where will benny end up

• JAMSHA(PARDEW SLAYER)

Dec 6, 2014 at 9:36 AM

mayb relesed by our club

• Go toon gooooo

Dec 6, 2014 at 9:47 AM

Which manager?Didier Dechamps?He is only UNPROVEN manager,nothing more.And I didn’t care about managers.I watch the players and Ben Arfa is exception of today’s machine like football.Just run,run,run,no brain.And the manager’s job is to find a way to USE this player because he possess a lot.I will tell once again Bruce(changes clubs like socks)and Pardew(holds foodball record for NOT sacking) are not NATURALLY capable to work with him.Maybe Dechamps also.He still lacks authority and is”resultless”.

• sing in the corner

Dec 6, 2014 at 9:50 AM

I’m surprised more people have gone for the win than the draw! I’m clinging to the fact that the mackems got a result against Chelsea at home. I hope AP goes for Abeid or Colback ahead of Tiote if that’s the choice, but I think AP will show them too much respect and go for Tiote, as well his usual default more defensive set up given we have less options with pace. Hope I’m wrong though. Midfield performance is again the key for me. Can we stop Hazard and Costa? Got our hands full.