Andy Carroll Posts Some Breaking News

Andy Carroll was in the news yesterday because his fiancée Billi Mucklow revealed she is pregnant, so the Gateshead lad  is to become a father, and as it happens his own father was also in the news because of his unusual Xmas present.

andy carrll dad's cap

Andy Carroll’s father – wearing his unusual Xmas present

His father’s Xmas present was a baseball cap with half of it being West Ham, and the other half being Newcastle, shown above – you talk about being politically correct.

And this is what Andy posted on his Instagram account with the above photo:

“My dads got his Secret Santa hat half Newcastle half West Ham!!!”

And here is the photo that revealed the good news.

andy carroll billi mucklow

Billi Mucklow and Andy Carroll

Billi wore a Xmas sweater with the words ‘making my little pudding’ on it and Andy posted it to his Instagram account and wrote:

“Merry Christmas #OurLittlePudding.”

Andy became engaged early last month to Billi.

The local lad started his career at his home town club Newcastle and scored 33 goals in 91 appearances. and at West Ham he has 12 goals in 41 appearances, and has been in top form since he returned to the side about a month ago.

Andy left Newcastle almost four years ago in a £35M transfer to Liverpool on January 31st, 2011, but it just didn’t work out for him pm Merseyside.

Carroll was previously in a three-year relationship with model Stacey Miller, and he has a three-year-old son from another relationship – but he now looks ready to settle down to married life.

I can certainly recommend that!

Note: Please see if you can help the Northumbria Police to find this missing person – thanks.

You can follow us on our three social media sites below:

• Rotonda heights

Dec 26, 2014 at 9:45 AM

chavs are us crimbo!!

• John Tudor

Dec 26, 2014 at 9:47 AM

sowing his oats well now thats a shock

• JAMSHA(PARDEW SLAYER)

Dec 26, 2014 at 9:48 AM

who cares what he does…nxt yr ul see him havng another child from another gf

• valle

Dec 26, 2014 at 9:59 AM

Can I please hear more about Andy’s personal life Ed? Im sure you could find out more about his unborn baby and where they are planning their hollidays… Lucky for me, I didnt think the headline of Andy Carroll breaking news on this Newcastle blog had anything to do with football, and as a result im not disapointed, you can make a headline about that, and feel free to make it sensational… On a serious note, I dont get why you make this kind of headlines on newsnow, what do you gain from luring people to click on your links under false impressions?

• Jail for Ashley

Dec 26, 2014 at 10:04 AM

So the only way to beat Man U is to retain possession but we’re not thatvtype of team so we’ll have to hit them on the break ? Also we’re not to try to hard to win because we all know what happens there, and nicely covering his ar$e with the ‘do some business in January’ statement. I seriously cannot stand this bloke anymore.

• John Tudor

Dec 26, 2014 at 10:05 AM

the only news i want to here is
    ashleys going and the new owner employs pardew as the bog cleaner
    just reward

• John Tudor

Dec 26, 2014 at 10:08 AM

and welshie as his helper

• Jail for Ashley

Dec 26, 2014 at 10:14 AM

Welshie is clever enough to help clean bogs.

• Jail for Ashley

Dec 26, 2014 at 10:15 AM

*isn’t

• beermonkey

Dec 26, 2014 at 10:16 AM

where is welshies side kick he aint been about for a day or 2 has he gone or did he get another ban

• Jail for Ashley

Dec 26, 2014 at 10:22 AM

Very, very rarely do I predict a defeat on here but I fear we are going to get torn a new one today, a new loss of confidence, injuries and our pretty dismal record down there doesn’t fill me full of hope, the fact that it was against Chelsea glosses over tge fact that it is now one win in six for our triple manager of the month winner.

• Jail for Ashley

Dec 26, 2014 at 10:25 AM

Beermonkey,
    He was sussed out and won’t be back until he’s got a new IP address and username, keep an eye out for a series of one line posts outling the deficiencies of Anita, Williamson and Gouffran before launching a tirade of abuse @12 or @94 or @187.

• Laurent Robert 32

Dec 26, 2014 at 10:37 AM

I haven’t been looking at any reports/pre/post match stuff for a couple of months in attempt to try and forget that we’re led by a greedy owner and his incapable puppet. I’ve only been watching the 90 minutes of football.

I wasn’t going to read up on here until after Pardew had left but after the Sunderland game I decided to see how people were feeling and if it was similar to me. Apart from the usual Pardew apologists (Hope you lot are content with yourselves and another loss to Sunderland by your knight in shining tin foil) most others seem to have the same thoughts as me still.

I think I’ll go back to reading the blog with not as much commenting.

Nothing has changed and nothing will change, Ashley out, Pardew out, all day long.

• Reyantoon

Dec 26, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Eventhough I get bored & disappointed with our late results, I never wish/wished negative
    result/s for our club.I’ll still hope we can get an unlikely win.We usually have bad luck and record in boxing day games,hope it will change this time.Anita and colback should play in cm.Cabella on right wing,samy Left, Perez upfront in a 4231 formation.
    Good luck & happy new year all!

• expatmag

Dec 26, 2014 at 10:41 AM

Another defeat on the cards today and a heavy one at that. Pardew doing his best to continue the negative goal difference we are so used to under his management.

• expatmag

Dec 26, 2014 at 10:46 AM

How are you guys today? Full of Christmas merriment with the heating turned up full belt.
    Just think of us poor Aussies in all this sunshine and barbecued king prAwns

• John Tudor

Dec 26, 2014 at 10:46 AM

till pardew gets his head oot of his arn ar53 will we never amount to nowt
    ashley be gone ya nobber

• Jail for Ashley

Dec 26, 2014 at 10:53 AM

LR32,
    I think Pardew was let off lightly that day against Hull for a few different reasons, one of them being the real danger we were in, now it’s looking like we will eventually labour to 45 points any dire performances will see the crowd turn on him, I don’t think he’ll ever be forgiven for that four in a row and it won’t take much at all now for the scenes at the Cardiff game to reappear.

• John Tudor

Dec 26, 2014 at 10:56 AM

time to bestow more of the same on the lot of them they must be removed by fair means or foul

• beermonkey

Dec 26, 2014 at 11:01 AM

jail

he aint hard to spot

alas I cant see past a lose today as sad as it is
    it will also be the first game I don’t get to watch as I am going to the inlaws for dinner I was supposed to be in the pub but due to other inconsiderate members of the family dinner is kick of time so I will be drunk and moody to annoy them lol even more so if some1 buys me more old spice, how old do they think I am

• Average_Contents

Dec 26, 2014 at 11:04 AM

Beermonkey

Donate that old spice to mag, he likes the odd tipple or ten 😉

• John Tudor

Dec 26, 2014 at 11:08 AM

swap for brut

• Laurent Robert 32

Dec 26, 2014 at 11:19 AM

Jail, most likely not, yes.

The underlying principles and lack of idea are still there. At ‘best’, we nick wins and are supposed to be thankful, even though against Leicester and many more, the football is very poor as a team and if Sissoko isn’t driving forward (individual ability) we look lost. He even risked Cisse in that game, just like Ben Arfa on the frozen plastic pitch. Moron that he is.

Meanwhile Ashley has the pressure off him via the happy clappers due to a rare run of points (not team play) form which seemingly makes everything OK again. It doesn’t.

Plus, I said it before, Gouffran is overworked and his downfall is his own willingness to run, just like Jonas. Pardew runs him into the ground for it, without any substance going forward.

The lad is better than he’s portrayed by this clueless manager.

• John Tudor

Dec 26, 2014 at 11:20 AM

same old same old
    how can people put up with that crap

• beermonkey

Dec 26, 2014 at 11:29 AM

expat

nowt wrong with prawn on a Barbie
    but we all know if it aint cold and there aint a roast on the go it just aint xmas

my roast spuds were fantastic yesterday as was my juicy turkey and beef the problem I have is for the next week turkey and beef it is for dinner and lunches

• IrishGeordie9

Dec 26, 2014 at 11:46 AM

To be honest I think we should set up like we did against chelsea, re sitting deep and counter-attacking. We all know that our team cant compete with there’s so I have absolutely no idea why Pardew thinks we can keep possession off them, especially when our defenders just hoof it up to Perez when an attacker comes within a 10 ft radius ffs. As we all should know, united’s defence is terrible, this is why counter-attacking them is the best way. Sissoko driving at them will give them numerous problems as will perez, im not sure at what the line-up should be but im very sure that sissoko and perez must start for a result. Please Pardew no williamson, he wouldnt bother me if he was more comfortable on the bloody ball.

• optimistic prime

Dec 26, 2014 at 11:48 AM

I usually predict what my heart says we’re capable of not really what I expect Pardews team to deliver.

With a fully fit squad and a bit of confidence we could easily get a win, yet it’s Boxing Day nowts changed Pardew is still the grinch so I expect Man U to beat us like a ginger step son.

• sparky55

Dec 26, 2014 at 11:49 AM

I see Ashleys lost his gamble to be allowed to own more than 10% of Rangers. Old news I know but now he has a decision to make…does he sell newcastle in an attempt to chase the golden goose that is rangers in the Champions league, or does he continue making 30 million a year out of newcastle.

Let’s hope he ditches Newcastle! 🙂

• IrishGeordie9

Dec 26, 2014 at 11:50 AM

Maybe a 4-3-3/ 4-5-1

Alnwick
    Janmaat-colo-saylor-dummett
    Sissoko-tiote-colback
    Cabella-perez-sammy

• bladeuser

Dec 26, 2014 at 11:50 AM

So mr arsehole gives his excuses why he thinks we lost the last four games west ham was tough spurs we had injuries arsenal are basically arsenal but the unwashed we tried to hard what the fukc is that about .The players ran faster or they put a harder tackle in or maybe they tried to jump higher how he has any support from some of u lot is amazing unless u r as thick as him

• IrishGeordie9

Dec 26, 2014 at 11:53 AM

My prediction, if gouffran and williamson dont start: 3-2 win.

If they both start: 4-1 loss.

Lets face it, with Alnwick in the net and there players ability. We are going to concede, its almost a certainty to be honest.

• sparky55

Dec 26, 2014 at 11:53 AM

well optimistic optimistic prime!

We had our rare chance to beat them under Moyes and we took it…no way lightning will strike twice with our managers tactics v’s LCG’s

it’ll be a blood bath today

• John Tudor

Dec 26, 2014 at 11:59 AM

getting pi553d so i can watch more useless crap served up by parflop

• IrishGeordie9

Dec 26, 2014 at 11:59 AM

Bloody ‘ell Ed, there is absolutely nothing to do with ‘breaking news’ in your post. Maybe people who still give a sh*t about him but other then that what was the point of your post? I thought that he posted a tweet saying he was joining us in january or something along those lines. Not having a baby/ his dad having a cap.who cares? Sorry for the rant but that my friend is a misleading headline.

• John Tudor

Dec 26, 2014 at 12:01 PM

irish we will be sitting deep 18 yard line
    not getting into the other half only to kick off and when we change ends

• Mister Tuff

Dec 26, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Can only see a good beating in the area of 3-0 or above today.

• John Tudor

Dec 26, 2014 at 12:03 PM

pardew will be constantly correcting his shopping list cupid stunt

• IrishGeordie9

Dec 26, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Oh sh*t, I completely forgot about De gea. With the form he is in and our poor finishing my prediction is now… 3-0 loss.

• jimmysmith

Dec 26, 2014 at 12:04 PM

This game is really set up for our counter attacking style. They will probably set up with 3 at the back, one of them Carrick, and two wingers as wing backs.

Man U are a fantastic side and club, full of amazing attacking players, and Old Trafford one of the worlds great grounds. How can any side not relish going there and testing themselves against that?

If we played Gouffran in the Tiote role, under strict instruction to keep the shape, win the ball and play it simply and early to wide players, and Sammi, Peres and Cabella up front then, I think we can make a game of it, and hopefully we’ll be in the black and white for this one, and Alnwick won’t shit his self.

• IrishGeordie9

Dec 26, 2014 at 12:06 PM

Jimmy

Sorry mate but are you insisting we play gouffran in the DM position? If you are then haha. That is a good one.