Can Newcastle Beat Pardew’s Palace?

Newcastle will meet Alan Pardew’s new club Crystal Palace,  for the first time since he walked out of the club in late December.

alan pardew at tottenham 4-0

Alan Pardew – former Newcastle manager

After the disappointment of yesterday’s draw against Stoke City, when it looked as though we would get our second win in succession, it would be good if we can get all 3 points on Wednesday night at Selhurst Park.

Let us know how you think Newcastle will do against Palace and Alan Pardew.

How Will Newcastle Fare Against Crystal Palace?

View Results
Loading ... Loading ...

You can follow us on our three social media sites below:

• dexter53

Feb 9, 2015 at 10:54 PM

Hate to say it but im not really bothered. As long as we stay up ill be happy. Really dont want us to go on a long unbeaten run or else well end up with Pardews clone puppet as permanent coach. Never thought the day would come when i thought like that.

• welshgeordie9

Feb 9, 2015 at 10:58 PM

I’ve got a bad feeling we are going to lose against palace, wish pardew was stil here.

• BandB

Feb 9, 2015 at 11:00 PM

Isn’t it embarrassing though?
    Mighty Mike. Lord Protector of the Gallowgate, King of the Leazes.
    Our smiling Merry Monarch.
    Reduced to having an EGM in his garden shed with the curtains drawn and the lights out because it’s the only way he might not have his ass kicked.
    Shame, shame.

• toonarmydownsouth

Feb 9, 2015 at 11:05 PM

Lesh
    What attempts at mocking? I’ve said he’s sh1t, that’s not mocking the bloke it’s me stating I don’t think he’s good enough and should never of been given the job

• sing in the corner

Feb 9, 2015 at 11:08 PM

B andB

I bet he’s got that shed kitted out with a pile of those £2 ‘sports’ magazines and ‘stronger bags’ for a quid/ Great for filling with manure

• Munster Mag

Feb 9, 2015 at 11:09 PM

I think pardew belatedly found a playing style that suited him at palace and he has the players there that suit him. A very defensive manager but was fairer in terms of acknowledging other teams quality of performance than tools like mark hughes will ever be. Sadly i dont think carver is more than 10% progress.

• lesh

Feb 9, 2015 at 11:15 PM

toonarmydownsouth

Whooah tads, yarra a bit prickly eh?

Maybe I’ve mistaken you for the very clever poster that writes Carverisms?

If I have, accept my apologies.

• Shaker Shakrah

Feb 9, 2015 at 11:24 PM

I think it will be an embarrassing defeat to be honest
    The way Palace are playing and defending ?
    they only need 1 goal with our idiotic defence
    + the weak knowledge our team has by going forward
    and passing & rotating the ball & creating chances
    2-0 for Palace for me .

• The overrated Frenchman

Feb 10, 2015 at 9:51 AM

Some interesting match-ups of relegation candidates here. Hull, QPR, mackems, Villa, Palace, Newcastle. A massive three points for anyone who can grab them.