Newcastle Fans Expect This Result At Everton Today

Everton have only two wins and four draws for 10 point sin their last 12 Premier League games but Newcastle fans still think the most likely result today is a defeat on the road for Newcastle.

john carver in dugout

John Carver – only 9 points in 9 league games

In our poll on the game a full 44% think we will lose this game.

How Will Newcastle Fare At Everton?

View Results
Loading ... Loading ...

Newcastle are short of wins themselves under John Carver, and in nine league games with John in charge we have only two wins and three draws for 9 points, which is only just better than relegation form.

With this fixture sandwiched between two Europa League games against Ukrainian club Dynamo Kiev, it must give Newcastle a decent chance of getting an unlikely win at Goodison Park today.

That’s right isn’t it?

You can follow us on our three social media sites below:

• jesperfuglsang - capt'n awesome of the lemon crew

Mar 15, 2015 at 8:01 AM

Ed…that kind of thing doesn’t seem to have an impact on us!

• JAMSHA(CARVER SLAYER)

Mar 15, 2015 at 8:02 AM

carver out

• Average_Contents

Mar 15, 2015 at 8:03 AM

Talking to Brian Kidd and not pellagrini eh johnny boy? About your level though isn’t he. Bet he couldn’t believe you’d got the job, it’d be like him taking over. Lesh used a good comparison – the parkinson theory. Internal hiring to the level of incompetence for that person.

• Ian Toon

Mar 15, 2015 at 8:05 AM

BandB
    I thought you were not a sheep poster.:

Waltz right in, why don’t you?
    I guess that was always the plan.
    With a smile on your face saying you own the place,
    “Don’t you know who I am?”

I know who you are alright
    The opened door let in a chill
    I’ll not make hay whatever you say
    I don’t want your cheap thrill.

Once when sides were taken
    yours was surely mine.
    I never left, you fell out of step
    and marched to another man’s time.

When I looked for a friend where were you?
    There were times I was under attack.
    When I needed a shield you were truly revealed
    you never had my back.

So now you need me for something,
    the tables are turned for a while.
    Sure, I’ll help, but not you, someone else.
    I’m turning my back on your smile.

• jesperfuglsang - capt'n awesome of the lemon crew

Mar 15, 2015 at 8:06 AM

AC…they though JC was just another coach (they couldn’t believe he was in charge 😉 )

• jesperfuglsang - capt'n awesome of the lemon crew

Mar 15, 2015 at 8:10 AM

Is it Lady Antebellum karaoke night or something?

• Average_Contents

Mar 15, 2015 at 8:43 AM

Jesperlemon

Exactly. He wandered into the wrong room and settled right in lol.

• lesh

Mar 15, 2015 at 10:25 AM

Everton’s 10 points out of 12 gives them an average of 0.83 a game. Since Pardew baled out, Carver’s average of one’s not much better.

He had a spell in the dugout when Pardew was banished to the stands last season. Anyone know how many games he covered and what his stats were? Adding those to this season’s wouldn’t look too clever and give a more realistic picture of his capabilities.

Anyone done the maths in this one?