John Carver’s BBC Interview After The Game – Video

Here is John Carver’s sobering press conference after the 3-0 defeat at Everton yesterday, which was John’s sixth defeat in the 11 games he has been in charge of Newcastle.

You can follow us on our three social media sites below:

• cyprus

Mar 16, 2015 at 7:41 AM

Ed,
    How do you know what and how Ashley thinks… we NEED A COACH man, haven’t had one for ages.The MA battle can wait till a dumb billionaire (one who is willing to sink in a very large chunk of his fortune plus take abuse when things aren’t working) is born. Which, excepting Forest Gump, is rare.

Poor Carver is picking up the mess that your favourite manager left behind.

Anyway: we could conceivably get 0-1 points from the next five games! And, Arsenal is traditionally our worst game. At least it’s at home.

• cyprus

Mar 16, 2015 at 7:46 AM

Of course,
    Carver isn’t blameless. We started with 10 men didn’t we 😉

• nut meg

Mar 16, 2015 at 8:08 AM

I can’t remember the last time I felt happy after a watching a Toon game.Now I feel like I’ve just had a good kicking down the Bigg market…ain’t fun I can tell ya. My first game in the 1955/56 season….my last game ….possibly sometime soon.There’s a limit to how many kickings a man can take.Thanks very much Mr Ashley …..tw*t

• stan anderson

Mar 16, 2015 at 8:14 AM

Carver should tell players to unpack their holiday cases and put their boots back on and take off the FLIPFLOPS they appear to have on during the match.

• John Irving

Mar 16, 2015 at 8:18 AM

Tsunki
    I saw your blog about tthreats and bodily harm to bloggers. I agree with you as I also don’t have a problem with your type of banter with Belfast but when it gets to the threat of violence and bullying then it’s not for me either.

• one fine day

Mar 16, 2015 at 8:29 AM

Nutmeg ,
    Starting to feel same .
    Was born in the year we won the fairs cup so haven’t seen us win a thing other than promotions.
    I watched us in the late eighties and have never felt as helpless watching our club getting ripped to shreds by these tw@ts.
    We used to be everyone’s favourite second team now we everyone’s favourite team to play … On a shit run? Haven’t scored all season? Just had a big euro game? … Don’t worry it’s newcastle this weekend.
    Bobby Moncur can Fu@k right off n all . Another hero who has sold his soul.
    Ashley won’t sell Perez in the summer ed and here’s why? He will wait until everyone has been sucked in too buying there season tickets guaranteeing full houses for what will most likely be our last season in the premier league for quite some time. He will see Perez on the last day of the window claiming the player wanted way ,no time to get a replacement.
    To be honest I’m sick to death of watching the premier league over hyped overpriced players , watching chelsea v psv other night made me disgusted at the way they operate. Do I ever want that for my club ? No thanks rather keep some level of dignity that’s if we will have any left once ash has drained the cash cow.