Carver – I Am Really Angry – I’ll Fight To The Death

Newcastle United failed to persuade Steve McClaren to join Newcastle for the last three games of the season and it seems like McClaren want sot stay at Derby County rather than join Newcastle.

Newcastle United  Training Session

John Carver – I am really really angry

So we suppose that’s why John Carver kept the job for the last three games although we think it’s another massive error made by Lee Charnley and he’s made quite a few this year alone.

John Carver has been talking again – here’s what he said after the 3-0 defeat Saturday:

“I am not at the end of my tether, let me tell you that. I am annoyed and angry and since I have been in this position I have always tried to be honest and straight with everybody.”

“I am really, really angry – more than you can think. It took a long time after the game to calm down a little bit.” “I am not at the end of my tether yet and I will keep going and keep fighting.”

“There are 1,915 away fans out there and if it was any one of them standing in my position they’ would fight for it as well.” “I am going to fight for this until the death.”

“It is over is it?” “That is all I have to say on that.” “I would consider Mike Williamson for the last game of the season because I have to.” “He is a professional footballer for this club.”

“Just think about the situation for next week – we have two more players suspended now,  and Paul Dummett could also be out with a hamstring problem. “So there are three of today’s back four potentially gone.”

One big problem with John Carver is that he’s a hot head – and he loses control of himself far too much, and probably lays into the players a lot too.

We are getting just a little bored because of the way John makes this all about himself  “I am going to fight this until the depth.”

Please – give us a break and just try to get one win in the last three games which will be hard enough to achieve. given we have lost a massive eight in a row.

No wonder he isn’t a good man-manager when Carver talks about himself all the time about him being courageous, truthful, not a shirker, fighting to the death – and all that complete and utter nonsense.

Can he not see that?

And yes, we are expecting lots of bravado in the Thursday press conference from Geordie John, but we are also going to be really weak at the back on Saturday against West Brom.

And given how hopeless we were in defense against Leicester, WBA  Tony Pulis will be rubbing his hands in glee.

Nine defeats in a row?

We know one thing for sure – if that happens it will be the players’ fault – because they didn’t follow the great game plan that John had laid out for them.

🙁

You heard it first here.

• archaeomag

May 4, 2015 at 11:18 PM

meltdown

• optimistic prime

May 4, 2015 at 11:18 PM

Ok John I admire your commitment but I think if you kill opposition players we’ll get points deducted.

Try thinking if a way to defend set pieces that night be of more help.

• welshgeordie9

May 4, 2015 at 11:18 PM

I am really really angry.

Ha ha ha

You not the only one you Muppet, we are angry you are still here.

• toon22

May 4, 2015 at 11:20 PM

Anger solves every problem,maybe he should punch everyone at the next match >?

• welshgeordie9

May 4, 2015 at 11:21 PM

I don’t know what i find annoying the most, him or the high five gang.

• archaeomag

May 4, 2015 at 11:22 PM

Definition of MELTDOWN

[1: the accidental melting of the core of a nuclear reactor]

2: a rapid or disastrous decline or collapse
    3: a breakdown of self-control (as from fatigue or overstimulation)
    as in;
    meltdown; [urban dic]
    1. Describes what happens when a person freaks out, cracks, loses control of themselves. Life – reality at large- becomes overwhelming. They just can’t deal with it all. The person may act out, withdraw, become emotional, run, etc…

• Pokat

May 4, 2015 at 11:23 PM

You don’t wanna make john angry. You wouldn’t like him when he’s angry.

• Blackley and Brownlie

May 4, 2015 at 11:23 PM

Ed
    To be fair, Carver’s under huge pressure. It HAS become all about him. You can’t blame him for sticking up for himself.

If he wasn’t furious, I’d be criticising him. So he can’t do right for doing wrong.

I do blame him for what appears to be his tactical ineptitude and his failure to blame himself sufficiently. People in glass houses …

However, the best manager in the world would find it difficult to get a result with such a crap attack and defence and with a full team of softies.

• Pokat

May 4, 2015 at 11:27 PM

Carver has been promoted beyond his ability and hung out to dry we all know that. it’s too late to replace him, we all know that too. Bingo fuel in this chopper, just going to have to hope we can make land before we drop out of the sky. I wish he would shut up though that would be nice

• lesh

May 4, 2015 at 11:27 PM

The very fortunate Interim Head Coach, very angry? But not at the end of his tether, yet?

Not a good quality for anyone in a senior position in any business.

Ah, but all’s well as Carver learned his trade under Bobby Robson – the generally unflappable and calm Sir Bobby.

But what did he learn from working with the great man?

Humility? Calmness? Patience? Man-management? How to communicate effectively? Tactics?

The list could go on but it ain’t been a lot – to put it mildly.

Shame that Carver’s behaviour’s been the complete opposite of his teacher.

The great man must be quietly fuming!

• usmagpie

May 4, 2015 at 11:45 PM

Ok simple math and we are safe.
    Hull and Burnley Draw and Burnley cannot catch us.
    Man City beat QPR and QPR cannot catch us.
    Which leaves Leicester and mackems.
    Southampton beat Leicester and Everton beat Sunderland this weekend. That needs to happen.
    Then Sunderland have to play Leicester A Draw Helps us. Leaves Sunderland having to play Arsenal and Chelsea, Both away Arsenal need the points to get second and Chelsea don’t want to lose the last game at home when they will be getting the Cup for winning the league. So simple, everyone wins Pearson with ties to us stay’s up with Leicester, Bruce a Geordie stays up with Hull and of Course we stay up. The mackems go bye, bye, so not a bad season then if that all happens.
    Ok after all this if we beat West Brom then nothing above matters we are safe, ok sorry just hit myself. Everything above apart from the mackems going bye bye. Sorry Mackems its honestly you or us and we all want you!!!

• Toon Tang

May 4, 2015 at 11:54 PM

All press conferences and no defending from set-plays makes Carvs an angry boy…

• Sav

May 4, 2015 at 11:57 PM

Carver has been ‘sticking up for himself’ since he first got appointed and we were comparatively safe. That is why fans want him out. And never have I heard him take blame upon himself for our stream of bad results. It was ok to appoint JC if the man we wanted had to wait until the summer for release but that isn’t the case at all.

• KevinLee

May 5, 2015 at 12:44 AM

Hell is waiting for Carver

• Carl819

May 5, 2015 at 1:39 PM

Fight until the death, does he think he is part of 3 Para in Helmand, tHe bloke’s a joke