Top Target Will Turn Down Move To Newcastle

There have been recent reports that 20 year-old Serbian striker Aleksandar Mitrovic joining Newcastle United in the summer was a done deal, and even the transfer fee of £15M was quoted – and that news was based on comments made by former Partizan President Dragan Duric, who had sold Mitrovic to Anderlecht in August, 2013, and had faced much criticism from the fans.

Aleksandar Mitrovic – 20 year-old Anderlecht striker

When they sold Mitrovic to Anderlecht, Partizan had put in a sell-on clause into his contract, sothe club would get 20% of any profit Anderlecht made, when and if they sold Aleksandar.

This is how Dragan Duric explained the situation last week to Mondo:

“All of you criticized me when I sold Mitrovic and now it has turned out that it was an excellent move.”

“We sold him for €5M and now Partizan will gain another €3.4M – a total of €8.4M of one player.”

“According to my information, the transfer of Mitrovic to Newcastle is a done deal, it is a matter of time before he signs.”

When the news came out last week that Mitrovic to Newcastle was a done deal, Anderlecht denied it was true.

And today there is news in Belgium’s Sport Wereld, and they have ruled out the 20 year-old moving to Newcastle, because they don’t think the youngster would want to be in a relegation fighting side,  like Newcastle have been this season.

If Newcastle do survive on Sunday – then there needs to be an almighty drive to recruit new talent in the summer,  because Newcastle basically need a new team for next season and Mitrovic would be a good signing for us.

If we don’t have big success this summer,  then Sport Wereld will be right and we’ll be fighting relegation for the third time in four seasons.

• toonluvva

May 19, 2015 at 3:14 PM

The way that NUFC (A sub-division of Sports Direct) is being “handled”, means that no coach, manager or player with any ambition is going to touch it with a barge pole.

This will be even more so should we be relegated on Sunday!

Thank you, Mr Ashley.

• Obertan's better than Messi

May 19, 2015 at 3:18 PM

We = Ashley’s NUFC

and I don’t care about them.

I’ll take any number of relegations to get Ashley-free.
    The fans will always bring us back up.
    We’re NUFC crazy given a chance.

I used to like that … so come on HULL!!

• Son of Geordie

May 19, 2015 at 3:20 PM

Can’t blame Aleksandar for potentially passing on joining given our current owner and his strategies for on field lack of success. Very sad.

• Mag52

May 19, 2015 at 3:25 PM

Our Toon.

You’re a brave man to admit to that bet.
    I might feel the need to remind you of it in about a year’s time ( on the other hand I might have decided not to remember it).

I’ll usually pick up on what I see as some unwarented slight on AP, but the big divide is over, isn’t it. We’re all pretty much agreed that MA is the target aren’t we.

• YouCouldn'tMakeItUp

May 19, 2015 at 3:35 PM

This is not a shock. who in their right mind wants to join nufc when it’s not even a stepping stone club anymore? We are relying on a favour from manure because we will get eff all from the whu game

• YouCouldn'tMakeItUp

May 19, 2015 at 3:37 PM

if we go down this weekend i win 120 quid. I met a guy on saturday who bet we would go down as soon as carver took over. he got 25 to 1. he was a ST holder too. just shows everyone has had enough and there is no faith at all.

• Average_Contents

May 19, 2015 at 3:38 PM

You couldn’t make it up (treehugger)

You couldn’t make it up.

Your about as interesting as vaginal flatulence 😀

• hibbit

May 19, 2015 at 3:40 PM

• John Tudor

May 19, 2015 at 3:41 PM

cut it out of your shirt

• John Tudor

May 19, 2015 at 3:42 PM

or paint wan@a on it

• Wandering Geordie

May 19, 2015 at 3:44 PM

Yet another disaster at the toon.The new kit which will be worn at the West Ham game has the old Wonga logo on it……. due to the manufacturers churning them out quickly.This club is truly a joke….A Joke

• Ultra Mag-ness

May 19, 2015 at 3:45 PM

I previously wrote this was a non-starter – it wasn’t like I needed a crystal ball or have inside knowledge.

Ashley has killed the club and its standing in World football and we are going to have to go through a prolonged period of re-building to become to mid table side with aspirations of a top 8 finish.

Unfortunately we have the wrong owner to undergo the overhaul we need.

• Mister Tuff

May 19, 2015 at 3:48 PM

I think that “wearnowonga” has a very good ring to it -somebody coined it earlier on.

• John Tudor

May 19, 2015 at 3:49 PM

as organised as the french in 1939

• BandB

May 19, 2015 at 3:50 PM

We are, all of us, becoming strange bedfellows.
    The real heroes in the current situation are all those who have changed their minds and are out in the open about it. It’s great.
    I don’t think it really matters how people got to where they are now.
    Nor do I think there’s much point in anyone having further battles with people we fundamentally agree with over now moot points like who and who wasn’t right about Pardew.
    It isn’t about who was and wasn’t the Prodigal Son. It’s about the fact the family is coming back together again.

• John Tudor

May 19, 2015 at 3:51 PM

and the same outcome capitulation

• YouCouldn'tMakeItUp

May 19, 2015 at 3:54 PM

We are incapable of falsely manufacturing it (you couldn’t make it up)

• Shadow_Shearer

May 19, 2015 at 3:54 PM

Somebody turning down newcastle. Surprise surprise!!

• John Tudor

May 19, 2015 at 3:57 PM

wait till everybody starts turning down newcastle. Surprise surprise!!

• toon kk

May 19, 2015 at 3:58 PM

Our toon
    wht do you think CP will go down? Because of Pards?
    I wish we had some of there player’s. Most of our squad must be pretty much worthless, as well as useless.

• Average_Contents

May 19, 2015 at 3:58 PM

Oh and as a courtesy Bdg I’m willing to let you know, no. It wasn’t intended as your paranoid mind dreamt up.

Scouts honour.

• Average_Contents

May 19, 2015 at 4:01 PM

Forgot to add.

I don’t beat around the bush and due to limited (average) intelligent wouldn’t of thought of that. I would however just come right out with it and called you a twat. Twat 😀

Hope this clears things up for you.

• BoyDoneGood

May 19, 2015 at 4:15 PM

Average_Contents 2.75ml

Since your outpourings bore no link to anything else in the thread, I calculate that your scout’s honour is worth about half the square root of absolute zero.

PS The vaginal flatulence remark was even more distasteful than your usual, though not as foul as the sucking off metaphor you explored so enthusiastically the other day. Stick to the masturbation thing, old cock, it’s what you do best.

• John Tudor

May 19, 2015 at 4:17 PM

• lesh

May 19, 2015 at 4:18 PM

Yes Mr Ashley’s done a great job during his time at SJP.

He’s turned a once highly respected brand, Newcastle United, into a laughing stock.

Average Contents, I’ve not read all posts since you asked about the FF meeting that was supposed to be held before the end of the season, but did you get an answer?

I’ve asked the same question a few times but in fairness to anyone who responded, I’ve missed the particular post(s).

Or, has it been held and FF attendees sworn to secrecy – never to reveal Klopp or Benitez impending appointment?

Just a thought, in hope and desperation!

• Average_Contents

May 19, 2015 at 4:28 PM

Just a quick question.

Out of interest, what has an average contents of 2.75ml? Apart from me of course.

Nope mate. Haven’t heard diddly.

Perhaps like you say, they’ve gone underground, in a secret location to hold the mother of all staged meetings.

• Average_Contents

May 19, 2015 at 4:36 PM

You do realise this is just a “blog name” don’t you?

Like for like then. I suppose your mother told you “boy done good” didn’t she?

See. That’s easy. How clever of me to presume someone’s screen name is an indication of their actual life or meaning of.

Go suck his bullhead of his pelvis lol 😀

Last post to you.

• Pokat

May 19, 2015 at 4:38 PM

Ibiza well I’m going and the main reason is to see history being played out so I will be there the day Ashley sent us down for the second time and if there are boos to be had I’ll do them I want to get a last word in seeing as I won’t be going again until Ashley leaves or changes personality. Anyway, what’s one ticket, it’s only small potatoes, anyway ha ha

• YouCouldn'tMakeItUp

May 19, 2015 at 4:40 PM

Dear oh dear. It seems i have missed a rather interesting blog-chapter through my absence. Your insults are as creative as ever though 😀

• Pokat

May 19, 2015 at 4:40 PM

Average the boy done good prefers not to beat about the bush. I disagreed with him the other day and he called me a. T*t. How he knew I have no idea lol

• optimistic prime

May 19, 2015 at 4:42 PM

If only the team was as aggressive as the blog 😉

• Our Toon

May 19, 2015 at 4:43 PM

Toon KK

Yeah because of pards and the signings he’ll make…think they’ll lose Bolasie hopefully they buy Obertan!!

• Jail for Ashley

May 19, 2015 at 4:50 PM

I think the moniker Boy Done Good is designed to pay homage to the users hero and fellow Thatcherite Mike Ashley, as a self made Billionaire, one could say he is a boy done good. That is until you see the way he has whistle blown and backstabbed his way to the top, as well as using child labour in gruesome sweatshops.

• beermonkey

May 19, 2015 at 4:52 PM

if that were the case we would end up with 5 players by the end of a match

• Offkey

May 19, 2015 at 4:53 PM

Is that really the 2nd and 3rd strip in the comments of the MAG – they are disgusting.

• Average_Contents

May 19, 2015 at 4:55 PM

I can’t help it, they just tumble out.

Funnily enough just like the diarrhoea spews forth from Bdg and his love in with the obese one 😀

Think of it as similar to torrets but in text format instead of verbal.

Small potatoes indeed lol. Some people eh.

• Average_Contents

May 19, 2015 at 5:00 PM

You’ve missed no chapter so no need to fret mate.

Just Bdg being his usual self which as far as I can discern is somewhere between a bit of a fanny and an arsehole. Ah that’s it, he’s a Gooch.

I bet you miss it don’t you lol.

• YouCouldn'tMakeItUp

May 19, 2015 at 5:04 PM

I think thats called the “barse”

• MrMojoRisin76

May 19, 2015 at 5:06 PM

I think you’ll find it’s called a “taint”.

• YouCouldn'tMakeItUp

May 19, 2015 at 5:08 PM

I really cant believe Ashley still has protectors here! I thought after Pardew left, and things got even WORSE, he would have bo freinds left at all.