Pundit Gives Surprise Forecast Of Newcastle Result

It’s fair to say that the pundits have given Newcastle a rough ride of it since we beat Aston Villa 1-0 to get our last win back on Saturday, 28th February, and that is now exactly 12 weeks ago today when we did that – so three months without a win in 10 games and it’s worse than that because all have been defeats except one.

🙁 🙁 🙁

paul merson

Paul Merson – thinks Newcastle will win

Eight sides that were below us in the league at the beginning of the year when we were 9th have overtaken us – and so we are 4th bottom and perilously close to relegation.

Paul Merson has laid into captain Fab Coloccini’s defending, and we must say his heart doesn’t seem to be at Newcastle these days.

Fabricio will likely leave the club in the summer so the game at home to West Ham tomorrow could be his last game for Newcastle after seven years with the club.

This is what Paul has said about the Argentine’s performance last week at Loftus Road:

“If you look at Fabricio Coloccini for the goal that Leroy Fer scored… he moved out of the way!

“You can’t do that. You’ve got to let it hit you in the face! Don’t you want to be playing in the Premier League next year?!”

But after 12 weeks without a win Paul Merson actually thinks Newcastle will win the game tomorrow 2-1.

Sorry – I should have given you more warning of that shock prediction – yes Paul thinks we can get that result where you get 3 points because you score more goals than the other side – a win.

We hope Paul is right, but if things go the way of the past three months in tomorrow’s game, we will find a way to lose – even if we go ahead.

However if we can win we would save ourselves from relegation, and could even finish above 4th bottom place, and given where we are at the moment that would be (very) good.

Hey – we could even finish above Sunderland with a win.

Howay The Lads!!

• Lindisfarne

May 23, 2015 at 8:32 AM

0 response

• scout

May 23, 2015 at 8:38 AM

We will win

• firebug666

May 23, 2015 at 8:38 AM

This is funny, a good read to lift the mood a bit.

Chelsea To Move For Carver?

• Jail for Ashley

May 23, 2015 at 8:39 AM

What difference would it have made to our plight if he was still here. There would have still been nobody signed in January and a couple of big sales in the summer, we’d have still had another humiliating third round cup exit and a humping off M City and the mackems. If the spineless cretin had of gone when Ashley hung him out to dry and his stock was high after those manager of the year awards we might be three years nearer to getting rid of his fat fcukin pay master, instead he took the money and spouted well rehearsed lies while backing Ashley to the hilt.

• Pokat

May 23, 2015 at 8:50 AM

I’ll drink to that er oh sorry

• one fine day

May 23, 2015 at 8:52 AM

I giggled
    Then I laughed manically.
    Then I sat and weeded at the darkness of where we’re at
    Then I thought this article is bull s@it .
    As if carver would to chelsea when the Real Madrid job is still up in the air?
    Picture this if you may
    The first session at the bernabea ……
    Carver and el stoney….
    Reet Christiano no need for any more of them bendy shots unless we are playin three n in with a penny floater. Now son I want you to hoak it up to the big lad… What ? Hey less of the lip lad do you know I worked with sir bobby?
    Reet that’s enough out of you Ronaldo … Stoney get the door for him…
    A nervous one nil win for me

• Ron Knee

May 23, 2015 at 8:52 AM

My prediction for tomorrow:
    Both Newcastle and Hull are drawing and then Hull score the winner in the 6th minute of stoppage time.

• one fine day

May 23, 2015 at 8:55 AM

Weeded wept.? Take your pick with fussing spell check

• one fine day

May 23, 2015 at 8:57 AM

Ron nee
    I thought man utd games going into stoppage time for that long stopped when ferguson retired .
    Did Alex leave his magic watch in the dug out?

• one fine day

May 23, 2015 at 9:01 AM

Seriously I think with out a doubly hull will beat man utd
    So it’s down to what we do
    Mid night kick off here so maybe get bladderd to numb the pain .
    And I thought blowing the league at anfield. Was a low point in my life
    #wear no wonga