Carver Urges Fans To Support The Team Today – Video

John Carver has done the right thing in urging Newcastle fans at the game today against West Ham, to forget the terrible trials and tribulations of this year, and asks that they support the team with all they’ve got, in an attempt to save us from relegation.

john carver in blue

John Carver – please support the team

This is what John has said to Sky Sports about the most important game Newcastle will play, since we were relegated exactly six years ago today.

Howay The Lads!!

• Sir Braveheart

May 24, 2015 at 8:59 AM

HWTF!!

• nut meg

May 24, 2015 at 9:03 AM

HWTF
    HWTL

• lochinvar

May 24, 2015 at 9:08 AM

Strongest side ?
    Carver thinks his left profile looks better on TV

Or is my right ?
    What do you thinks about straight on ?
    Slightly more to the left ?
    Head up or head down ?
    Decisions, decisions – just like team selection !

• Ibizatoon

May 24, 2015 at 9:09 AM

HWTF

• Sir Braveheart

May 24, 2015 at 9:11 AM

I’ll give Ashley credit, if he turn up he’s got balls. But I hope he’s in the directors box not the stands. If we go 1-0 down the fans will turn on him, and the atmosphere will become hostile. And as we know the players arent able to deal with that, it takes 52,000 cheering Geordies just to get an average performance out of them.

And if Ashleys in the stadium, and we lose, and Hull win, I think he better have an escape route and a private swat team ready, because it won’t be safe for him. God knows the last thing we need is a couple of our more militant horse punching yobbos getting to hi. Much as I hate him I don’t want the backlash from the footballing world, nor would I want anyone hurt over a game of football.

I’m really nervous this morning. I’m switching my phone off now, the build up is killing me. I’ll see you on the other side.

• sparky55

May 24, 2015 at 9:12 AM

OP from last thread.

I don’t get why everyone is getting so upset about re SD having their annual do at SJP like they have done for the last three years.

We all know SD is his main business and we all know SD means a lot more to him than NUFC ever will, and we all know it’s been booked since the day after they had it last year because it’s a fantastic venue that wont cost him penny to hire whether we’re in the premiership or the championship…its just an asset he can use and abuse in any way he likes.

Wouldn’t you?

• BandB

May 24, 2015 at 9:12 AM

Aa’m gannin’ ta St James’s
    The 24th of May
    Aar telt the world aa’d boycott
    Burra sudden stop away
    Renewed me season ticket, man
    It’s aa’ll that aa’r could do
    Aa’m supportin’ the team not the regime
    If it’s aa’ll the same t’you

Oh me lads
    Ya shudda hord us chanting’
    Gettin” behind Mike’s blue and whites
    Me new Wonga short fits champion
    Happy to see Mike Ashley there
    With aa’l he’s airs and graces
    Hopin’ he’s gannin’ to spend a loooooaaaaad!
    Ta save me aarn two faces.

• Jail for Ashley

Burra cudden stop away
    Renewed me season ticket, man
    It’s aa’ll that aa’r could do
    Aa’m supportin’ the team not the regime
    If it’s aa’ll the same t’you

Oh me lads
    Ya shudda hord us chanting’
    Gettin” behind Mike’s blue and whites
    Me new Wonga short fits champion
    Happy to see Mike Ashley there
    With aa’l he’s airs and graces
    Hopin’ he’s gannin’ to spend a loooooaaaaad!
    Ta save me aarn two faces.

• Ibizatoon

May 24, 2015 at 9:18 AM

BandB…I think there is a Geordie setting in the dictionaries.

• amsterdamrob

May 24, 2015 at 10:21 AM

As a villa fan with no axw to grind against the toon followers who are top class in terms of sticking to the cause. I was ashamed of a few who glorified in your relegation a few years ago. However the poison dwarf carver is a liability i remember his comments before the villa game I think your last victory i say no more
    Asked if there would be no love lost should Villa be relegated, Carver said: ‘Absolutely not.

‘It’s funny how things work out in life.’ Newcastle, 10 points clear of the drop zone, would all but guarantee their top-flight status with victory.

Carver’s challenge, however, is to finish in the top 10. Were he to do so then the Newcastle job would be his on a permanent basis.

And the 50-year-old says he is already planning for next season. ‘The conversations I’ve had (with hierarchy) have always been long term,’ he said.

So to the faithful good luck for today over 50,000 loyal fans dont deserve the championship and the premiership cannot afford to lose them

To Carver you could not polish the boots of hartlepool utd youth team so hope you pack your bags at 6pm tonight

Ashley sell up and give the fans some hope

• Lee Dodd

May 24, 2015 at 10:49 AM

Good God Does John Carver Think he has to Ask the Fans To get Behind the team ??? Well how stupid can you get !!!!! Its Going to be Electric today !!!! WE WILL STAY UP JUST !!!!