The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Banner created by Reilly - one of our readers
Howay The Lads!!

Newcastle Have New Center-Back Target At £10M

6:37 pm, Saturday, June 20th, 2015 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 235 Comments

New today that Newcastle want to sign 6’4″ center-back Joel Matip of Schalke, and Joel who was born in Germany to a German mother and a Cameroonian father, and he has played 26 times for Cameroon.

joel matip

Joel Matip 23 year-old 6’4″ defender

McClaren has a short spell at Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga so he may have watched the big Schalke defender a few times.

The news is in the German magazine Bild, and they are reporting Matip is now Steve McClaren’s top priority and that Newcastle are willing to pay €14M for the 23 year-old,  who can also play as a defensive midfielder.

€14M is just a little less that £10M with today’s exchange rate.

Bild are reporting that McClaren has made his own inquiries to his contacts in Germany about the defender, and he has asked various people who  know the player various questions.

What’s his best position, does he have a good character, and would he be a good player in the physical Premier League, are three of the questions mentioned.

Matip has been at Schalke since 2000, when he signed on for them as a 9 year-old, and he has only one year to run on his contract, with no signs that he wants to sign an extension.

So this summer (or January) would be a time for the Bundesliga club to cash in on him before he becomes a free agent, although they would still be due some compensation next summer.

Matip made his first team debut for Schalke back in November of 2009 as an 18 year-old against Bayern Munich, and since then he’s appeared 211 times for the club with 18 goals.

Germany were keen for him to play for them but Matip decided he wanted to play for Cameroon, and he made his debut for the African side in a friendly against Italy in March, 2010.

Matip was in the Cameroon squad for both the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa as a 19 year-old, and in last year’s World Cup in Brazil.

He would seem to be a good buy for Newcastle, and we would assume he would assume he’s be brough in as a center-back next season if we can him across the line.

The fact he can also play in defensive midfield is another plus.

What do you think?

235 responses so far ↓

• 1 GeordieTwo // Jun 20, 2015 at 6:39 PM

That’s far too much money for us to spend on one player. He’ll have to agree to pay half of it back to the club from his wages. And his wages will be low so it will take a very long time. Lee is so clever with the add on clauses.

• 2 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 6:41 PM

Welcome one and all to Repostville!

On a serious note Riviere’s work apart from his actual getting the round thing into the stringy thing is pretty good and he does help to create some nuisance to the opposing defence. He seems strong and positionally he shows the right instincts. His control isn’t bad either. Apart from when he enters the antimagnetic 6 yard box thing. If he could actually score a goal or two with his foot or head we’d think an awful lot better of him

• 3 ilovetoon8788 // Jun 20, 2015 at 6:42 PM

We can’t even get Austin. Dream on for matip. Lascelles is a new signing. There will be no new centre backs signed.

• 4 Welshie's Sheep // Jun 20, 2015 at 6:43 PM

He’ll come to Swansea too

• 5 Jib // Jun 20, 2015 at 6:44 PM

Matip’s agent is Alexander Schutt and every time we are linked with a player in the Bundesliga they seem to be one of Alexander’s,
    Cynique ?
    Moi ?
    Jamais !!!!

• 6 Lee Charnley Bunga Party // Jun 20, 2015 at 6:44 PM

This boy looks pretty decent if we got him and Dunk with Lascalles and Dummett that would do me for next season

Then buy a new left back as well

• 7 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 6:44 PM

Are we REALLY after him, or anyone else of note? Is McLaren really identifying players to buy without his trusted team of advisors gathered to his side? Maybe Ed should put out all his articles with two polls on them, one being a yes / no vote for suitability of the player, the second for likelihood we will get him. There’s an idea Ed.

• 8 Lee Charnley Bunga Party // Jun 20, 2015 at 6:44 PM

Sorry meant that would do me for defence !! We still need midfielders and strikers by the bucketload

• 9 Belfast // Jun 20, 2015 at 6:46 PM

Hi Skunki

Regarding the Pokat thing a few threads ago. Yep your name is now muck. The Pokat experiment blew up in your face.

I still think you’re a decent bloke (sometimes)

• 10 WWSBRD // Jun 20, 2015 at 6:50 PM

How is this a new link? We heard this weeks ago

• 11 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 6:50 PM

I know defence has been the big gaping issue but for me I agree with a few posters on here that midfield is the most important issue by a country mili. We’ve had the worst, most uncreative mid for years now, no service forward making our strikers frustrated and look terrible, and no cohesion to cover the back line leaving our vulnerabilities ( Willo and the lb’s) horrendously exposed. The inept tactical fudging of Pardew and his crew merely disguised this by randomly shuffling our team around game by game.

We need a new approach to a creative midfield with a proper enforcer in the middle to glue it together.

• 12 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 6:51 PM

I’d be over the moon if we signed a quality CB, although admittedly I’ve never heard of this fella except for on here.

• 13 Belfast // Jun 20, 2015 at 6:51 PM

Swansea paid Ayew a 5.7 million sign on fee. Wow.

• 14 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 6:51 PM

Belfast. I’ve ‘ad worse. What’s done is done.

• 15 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 6:53 PM

Belfast,
    I once started a bring back Tsunki campaign once, did I get any thanks, no, then he goes and does a multiple.

• 16 Welshie's Sheep // Jun 20, 2015 at 6:54 PM

Thats because the mighty Swans want to sign quality players who will win us the league

• 17 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 6:55 PM

Scratch the double once

• 18 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 6:55 PM

Jail I missed the campaign because I really wasn’t going to come back. Then I had this great idea…….thanks for the thought though. Although what’s that you’re holding behind your back?

• 19 Jib // Jun 20, 2015 at 6:56 PM

This is Bas Dost’s agents

They also act for Martin Skrtel.
    I would take him even though he is 30

• 20 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 6:58 PM

When Beattie did it it was funny, everyone laughed HA HA HA THAT WAS FUNNY Beattie they said whoever they were. But I do it and OWN UP mind you, not just found out, well…. it’s not fair. Just not fair.

Where is Beattie by the way? He’s not here as someone else all this time is he?

• 21 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 6:59 PM

Tsunki,
    A pair of scissors, and the bring back Tsunki campaign was way before your diabolical pokat experiment.

• 22 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:00 PM

He could be STAR DOST then oh my 🙂

• 23 TudorCrisps // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:00 PM

Pheeeew, I expect McLaren to be in Big Charnleys office first thing monday morning for this fiasco.

Lee: steve get yi arse in my office first thing Monday sonna

Steve: well w w w why is e e eevery thing ok lee?

Lee: Nor not really pal nar, what do you think your playing at enquiring about players of that calibre. and the price THE PRICE

Steve. but lee;;;;;

Lee: but nothing stevey boy get arse in here at 9ish, if ya passing creggs grab is a cornish pasty nd a four pack of sausage rolls and al square yi up later, my lass dosnt gan shopping till tuesday.

steve: OK mate see ya monday

• 24 Belfast // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:01 PM

I know how you feel Jail I even made a poster for him !!

• 25 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:01 PM

Diabolical? Hmmm. You’re actually making it sound good again.

• 26 Welshie's Sheep // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:02 PM

Really enjoyed my holiday at Burnham shame there was no wifi, good 3G signal tho 🙂

• 27 WWSBRD // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:05 PM

JfA
    Matip is wonderful on football manager if that helps

• 28 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:07 PM

Belfast actually that’s a scary likeness I have a white shirt as well and glasses and the same…. hair…. but of course I’m stunningly handsome whereas that guy sorry sorry fellow is just average. I’m worried your Jesper one is also close to the mark though.

• 29 Jib // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:07 PM

Tudor crisps
    Kinda funny that
    One problem
    Charnley has a quite pronounced Burnley accent.

• 30 Wandering Geordie // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:08 PM

Matip was at Darlington 1995-97 then Newton Aycliffe we could have had him for nothing had our scouting system had been working

• 31 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:09 PM

Shame that we have to scroll down a lot atm. Cough.

• 32 will die for the toon army // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:11 PM

We lost Austin…

• 33 Belfast // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:11 PM

Jespers mug shot Haha I don’t think he likes it one bit.

• 34 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:14 PM

Wandering Geordie gotta feeling that’s made up on Wikipedia he’d have been a toddler then lol

• 35 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:15 PM

Jeff also did you notice the other mistake Tudor made? His scenario WASN’T REAL! It NEVER HAPPENED! it’s full of plot holes! How dare he do that to create a humorous story?

• 36 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:16 PM

Wdfttf- never had him to lose. Dry those eyes mate.

• 37 Welshie's Sheep // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:18 PM

I think Pokat would look great in a swansea shirt
    Ha ha ha

• 38 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:18 PM

No belfast I think Jespers demeanour has definitely soured at your merciless hands. Lost in translation isn’t the half of it. 🙂 you’ve knocked all the innocence out of him ha ha. To think you give me hell for Pokat but you’ve wrecked that kid and somehow you’re still walking free. it’s just not fair.

• 39 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:19 PM

True Tsunki surely it would have been FCB that wanted a greggs lol

• 40 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:20 PM

Scrolling down past the filler …..

• 41 Belfast // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:25 PM

Oh no I’m not taking the blame for that Skunki. Me and Jesper are on good terms.

• 42 Mister Tuff // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:26 PM

Vous êtes un outil.
    Mais non, un outil complet tout le temps.

• 43 Laurent Robert 32 // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:29 PM

Target after target, no new signing after no new signing.

• 44 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:29 PM

I still never got to the bottom of the breeze block incident belfast. So… how did that go, again? Not your fault, I gather. Hm?

• 45 Belfast // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:30 PM

Was Pokat around when Ibiza went all William Wallace ?

I actually think when Pokat started arguing with Blackley pretty early on, I thought It could be somebodies new name. It never crossed my mind it was you though.

• 46 croftus5678 // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:31 PM

anyone else get the feeling we wont sign anyone ?

• 47 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:34 PM

William Wallace ha ha or a very angry smurf!

Pokat is my curse. Talk about me and my shadow

• 48 Belfast // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:34 PM

Jespers gloomy mood stems from an argument He had on here a few weeks ago I think.

Nothing to do with me.

• 49 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:35 PM

I wouldn’t mind jesper if he could write his A’s and E’s like a civilised person instead of like this: Æ

• 50 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:35 PM

Croftus – No.

• 51 Riviere Run Dry // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:36 PM

JFA, with your face like a dehydrated marshmallow.
    With your face like a trebuchet full of shite.

• 52 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:37 PM

Aye Jespers in an egg all right. Even got a bit tetchy with me when I asked him what’s up. Not going there again, got the message loud and clear.

• 53 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:38 PM

RRD classy.

• 54 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:39 PM

Catchy’s pet lip, Riverie Run Dry and Welshie’s sheep, in my humble opinion, one and the same.

• 55 Belfast // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:39 PM

Yep Freeeeeeeeeedommmmmmmmmmm! The article I got that bring back Skunki picture from, Ibiza is basically telling me I should be making Ashley out ones instead. lol

• 56 optimistic prime // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:39 PM

Jail

What have you done RRD

That lads crying a rivière

• 57 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:41 PM

£14 million ash won’t pay that

• 58 Belfast // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:41 PM

The case goes cold at Catchy’s pet lip.

I don’t think it’s Ian. Completely different tone.

• 59 Welshie's Sheep // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:42 PM

No Jails Fat Arse I’m definitely Welsh

• 60 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:45 PM

Belfast,
    Hmmm, maybe after being sussed so many times he’s came in at a different angle.

Belfast,
    Just one more thing, Ian Toon always slags off my personal appearance, pretending he knows me….

• 61 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:48 PM

welshgeordie9, doesn’t understand that places and names start with a capital letter.

• 62 optimistic prime // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:50 PM

Tsunki

It’s a good laugh that film, the Hoff did the title song. You should give that a look to .

Proper laugh

• 63 nearly // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:51 PM

cisse is now fully recovered,theres not many better finishers than him around at the minute cant believe people want austin and think 15 million is an ok price then sell paps for 10 million are you for real,perez is top draw and will only get better,rivs has had a bad time but will come good, best of all the new coach will set up and encourage them to play to their strengths ,carver is highly thought of as a person in the game but some players lost all respect for him as a coach (his own fault) he went for old school management style,we all make mistakes, these players need to be moved on then this club can maybe start rebuilding again

• 64 Belfast // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:52 PM

You could be right, though I think most of the accounts that Ian is accused of having all speak very similar.

• 65 optimistic prime // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:53 PM

Liverpool won’t pay the £32.5m release clause for Benteke.

I would, fat mike should if he wants the fans back on side.

Never happening just my day dream

• 66 Toon Tang // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:54 PM

I thought Carver would have made it a nice round 60 applications for that Ivory Coast job eh.

• 67 Belfast // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:57 PM

The name Catchy’s pet lip is obviously somebody who wasn’t to fond of Catchy at some stage. That doesn’t really narrow the suspects to be fair lol

• 68 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:58 PM

nearly,
    I would like to Cisse with a partner he can play to his strengths with, I remember people saying that Remy would be ideal because he didn’t mind playing left of a front three with HBA, I don’t think it ever happened.

• 69 Belfast // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:58 PM

Dave Jones is nailed on Toon Tang. Shocked that Lee Clark isn’t on there lol

They’ve threw the Nigeria manager under the bus like.

• 70 Welshie's Sheep // Jun 20, 2015 at 7:58 PM

Swansea are the best

• 71 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:00 PM

I think Mikey would be physically sick if he knew the other club were making a profit on a player.

• 72 Welshie's Sheep // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:01 PM

Wales! Wales! fav’rite land of Wales!Tra môr yn fur i’r bur hoff bau,While sea her wall, may naught befallO bydded i’r hen iaith barhau.To mar the old language of Wales.

• 73 toon kk // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:02 PM

Don’t get me wrong I’m pleased we escaped relegation, but we don’t really belong in the premier league under this current regime. We’re still a business first so Mash still wants value for money, so the going rate for quality is too much.
    We’d be better off in the championship were we could compete on and off the field.

• 74 lesh // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:02 PM

Let’s not waste time on the players and backroom staff who’ve turned us down and cut to the quick.

If Ashley wants to deliver in his promises, he’s got an MD who can deliver – clearly Charnley can’t.

Charnley’s out of his depth!

• 75 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:04 PM

you are dead right Lesh mate

• 76 lesh // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:04 PM

* he’s got to get an MD who can deliver – Charnley can’t.

My previous post makes more sense that way

• 77 Graeme // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:06 PM

Would be nice to see this guy at NUFC, simply cant see it happening though!!

• 78 Blackley and Brownlie // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:13 PM

Welshie
    Have you noticed when TudorCrisps is on John Tudor’s not?

• 79 WWSBRD // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:14 PM

nearly
    From what I’ve heard mate Cisses knee is in need of regular operations for him to continue playing in the pl

• 80 nearly // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:14 PM

jail for ashley @68

your right it never really happened it will with mclaren if he is not sold from under him,i believe mclaren will go for it and i really think the players confidence will be high with mclaren,everybody needs to be together things will change on the pitch,especially if the fans get behind players like they have in the past that football ground can be a very scary place for the opposition

• 81 Toon Tang // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:17 PM

Haaa, could just see wor Clarkey steering the Ivory Coast boat Belfast. I reckon that African climate would slowly kill him off though the poor lad. Its a fair distance from a wet weekend in Tynemouth eh hahaa

• 82 Lynny // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:17 PM

We’ll get rid of Williamson and Taylor and bring in two championship centre halves and say job well done! They’ll sink under the pressure and we’ll pannic but in January! I’m now sick of the whole thing. I said we hav. To look at Ashley talking to sky as a positive. Step back and see what happens before reacting. Nowts happened again, so I say stay away and let them sink

• 83 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:19 PM

nearly,
    Mclaren is certainly saying the right things and I’m hopeful that he’s the right man for the job, but I remember admiring Pardew for his honesty in interviews, how horribly wrong that turned out to be !

• 84 Welshie's Sheep // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:21 PM

Jfa you dont half talk shit

• 85 Laurent Robert 32 // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:26 PM

Remember, Ashley spoke on TV so everything has changed now. Everyone can feel a surge of optimism because he’s turned over a new leaf…

Yeah, right.

Ashley out.

• 86 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:28 PM

lesh,
    Dont you think that Mikey knows what Churnley is all about, he does as he’s told, in Mikeys eyes he’s doing a great job, and besides the degenerate fcuking gambler probably got more of a buzz on those days we beat QPR and WHam than the day we officially finished fifth.

• 87 overtheline // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:37 PM

Come on Belfast yer the alter ego man par excellence…..
    Catchy’s Pet Lip… Beattie or not ?

• 88 Blackley and Brownlie // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:39 PM

Old Blackley can’t believe that Negatron says he would gladly blow £32.5m of the transfer budget on Benteke and nobody bats an eyelid. £32.5m! Hes not worth £10m.

• 89 Welshie's Sheep // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:40 PM

Oh my favourite tv show is on. Ewe’ve been framed

• 90 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:41 PM

Does anybody remember where they were or what they were doing the day that Mikey spoke, I dropped my best bone China cup and put a sock in the bairns mouth !

• 91 optimistic prime // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:43 PM

Jail

Aye, walking the dog.
    I waited until the next day to watch it, when I was a calm enough.

• 92 Belfast // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:44 PM

Haha
    No I don’t think so. I did notice a name that popped up a few weeks ago Burnley Fc that was probably Beattie.

• 93 mickalfas // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:44 PM

A other week of inaction has passed
    What do they do at work all day ,scrooge mcduck counting his billions,Penfold doing crosswords and kissing fattys arse,and Mcclaren doing meaningless press releases ffs
    Can someone please crowbars fattys wallet open and spend some money ffs
    Come on fatty do something !!

• 94 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:45 PM

I was there. That day. A day of glory and mighty acts! And a fat guy talking tosh

• 95 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:46 PM

Blackley,
    I don’t think he’s worth 32.5M but I definitely think he would sell for ten, possibly twenty even.

• 96 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:47 PM

I’d just sat down to watch the match, I sat in stunned silence.

• 97 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:49 PM

Beattie did make a comment a month or so ago. I never took Beattie to be a toerag of that sort ahem er..

• 98 Welshie's Sheep // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:49 PM

I was doing some lambing

• 99 Belfast // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:49 PM

Toon Tang Lee Clark will be seriously peed off his application got lost in the post.

It was quite funny reading the Nigeria managers name on there. He only just signed a new contract and he’s applied for that job on the sly. Oooops !

• 100 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:49 PM

Still scrolling past….

• 101 jesperfuglsang - capt'n awesome of the lemon crew // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:49 PM

Tsunki…so you think I was tetchy with you? ????

…I am not sure you got me one bit then. Going from Jail’s kind words which you keep missing it explains alot my friend!

• 102 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:52 PM

Maybe five players signed this window, bearing in mind another four will have to leave as Jonas and RTaylor have already gone. If the new players are getting paid on average 25K a week, that’s over half a million pounds saved saved by getting them next month, brilliant !

• 103 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:53 PM

Yay! Jesper! Yeah I thought you were biting your tongue a bit I thought I said something out of turn, seeing as I’ve obviously rubbed a few up the wrong way of late I thought I’d wind my neck back in a bit. This is the new, contrite Tsunki! Better than the old Tsunki, not to be confused with the inferior Pokat! Washes whiter etc.

• 104 lochinvar // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:53 PM

If we sign Das Bost at 6’5″ and Matip at 6’4″ do you think we might score a header from a corner ?
    Or would that be to much of TALL order ?

• 105 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:54 PM

Jail that’s seriously got to be factored in. The cash flow is definitely micro managed so that’s actually more than just plausible. The st fiasco must be really grinding some gears right now.

• 106 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:56 PM

Tsunki,
    jesper, on top of his issues with ø’s and Æ’s is miffed that you won’t publicly admit that you think I’m a dick 😉

• 107 WWSBRD // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:57 PM

Tsunki
    Never censor yourself mate others will be more than happy to do that for u haha

Everyone one here seems to be at each other’s throats more regularly than ever at the moment!

• 108 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 8:59 PM

Jail let’s not get in to that what I think of you thing ha ha let’s play nice. Why can’t we all just get along? 🙂

• 109 jesperfuglsang - capt'n awesome of the lemon crew // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:00 PM

Tsunki…I didn’t take offense from what you said my friend 🙂

…thought that was clear. But you asked what was up and I tried to put you on the path…but I think you missed it!

• 110 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:00 PM

Yo it’s a tense time I think we all need to do some deep breathing exercises. The regime is dividing and conquering us! Solidarity!

• 111 Welshie's Sheep // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:01 PM

Tsunki is a knob gobbler
    Jfa is an old cnut

• 112 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:01 PM

Sorry Jesper.

• 113 optimistic prime // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:03 PM

No more potential I want capable

• 114 JamesToon // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:03 PM

Rumours saying we’ve bid £8million for Javier Hernandez

• 115 jesperfuglsang - capt'n awesome of the lemon crew // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:04 PM

Jail…enough will come to that conclusion without my help…if I can help bring the message along it’s just a bonus!

…I am just a bit mistified it has taken this long!

• 116 JamesToon // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:05 PM

OP

I agree we need finished products, ready made players, not “might be good” or “could be good” players

• 117 Blackley and Brownlie // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:05 PM

Jail
    That’s easy. I was at the match when I heard about it.

Benteke might fetch £12m but I wouldn’t like to pay that. There are some people in football who thought Carroll was worth £35m and Torres £50m! It’s crazy. To want to spend £32.5m for Benteke is up with that. Dear me, Negatron.

• 118 optimistic prime // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:06 PM

Saying that getting proven quality players in after the way the slug has run NUFC for 8yrs could prove very difficult.

Maybe potential is the best we can attract

• 119 optimistic prime // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:07 PM

Na, I definatley want proven players that will make a difference.

No more woulda coulda shoulda

Fatty will have to pay the piper

• 120 Toon-Prodigy // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:08 PM

Not much gannin on in here then?

Seems to be a few coaches knocking us back lately?

No signings as yet..

Austin to West ham, Carroll to us? I’d be devastated if this were to happen. I get the sneaky feeling NUFC do not want to go over 10m for a striker.

Making me think, has anything changed with the recruitment policies? Bahhh.

Where is this list of targets JC had seen months ago? They should be well underway by now.

Just once, I’d like to see the club act professionally and show a bit of forward planning.

• 121 optimistic prime // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:09 PM

Flappy gob

Who cares what you think?

Apart from yourself of course

• 122 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:09 PM

jesper,
    When you stop writing your vowels like a caveman I will take you more seriously !

• 123 Blackley and Brownlie // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:11 PM

Negatron. This sums you up. “I don’t care what we pay or who they are as long as they’re a major improvement on the last dozen windows.”

And Old Blackley thought the tea boy and the comedian’s dad were incompetent. That’s a comic statement if ever there was one. O dear me. It’s a good job the fans don’t own the club. Here’s £32.5m for Benteke. I dont care about the price. He’s better than Cisse.

Does your mother trust you to go to the chippy for the family, Negatron?

• 124 Welshie's Sheep // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:11 PM

Captain caveman

• 125 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:12 PM

TP,
    Yes, everyone seems to have forgotten about the list JC had seen, maybe because Stevie didn’t like them it got ripped up ?

• 126 Welshie's Sheep // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:15 PM

Why do Welsh sheep farmers like to screw sheep on the edge of cliffs? Because they push back so nicely.

• 127 Blackley and Brownlie // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:15 PM

“Oi Negatron. What do you mean you’ve paid £100 for four portions of chips and six deep fried Mats bars?”

“Done it wrong again dad.”

• 128 optimistic prime // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:16 PM

Flappy gob

Keep talking shite fella

No wonder you go for coffee by yourself you boring Cnut

• 129 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:17 PM

Blackley,
    I think STaylor is finished as a player in the top level, as U21 England captain I thought he might be one of the greats, it’s a shame he’s injured all of the time and now I think it’s time to get rid.

• 130 optimistic prime // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:18 PM

Flappy gob

How’s the family?

They get bored to?

• 131 WWSBRD // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:19 PM

Tsunki
    Shall we have a group putting to a Lamaze class?

Jasper and JfA seem to not be keen on each other do they? Eesh very hostile environment indeed

Glad I get on with everyone except those who I don’t but they have an odour so let’s not get into that business

• 132 Toon-Prodigy // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:19 PM

Jail,

Oh, just like the “list” Kinnear ripped up also. It’s all very timely isn’t it? They need to pull there finger oot sharpish.

Seems to me they could be dragging their heels once again and penny pinching on deals, offering silly sums for players which no doubt, will not succeed.

• 133 jesperfuglsang - capt'n awesome of the lemon crew // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:23 PM

Jail…I am sorry that ship has sailed concerning you!

…it’s a bit funny though when try and teach us linguistics; especially when it comes to letters and knowing your own language.

• 134 Welshie's Sheep // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:25 PM

Why don’t Scouse girls like to marry Geordie blokes?
    They don’t want their kids growing up too idle to go out stealing!

• 135 optimistic prime // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:29 PM

I fear the only chance we have of getting rid of Steven Taylor is if he scores the next winner for us in the Derby!

He’d pump his arms so hard his head would explode, maybe then we’d get a CB.

• 136 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:33 PM

WW…,
    jusper has been in the huff with me ever since I pointed out his ridiculous use of the letter ?

• 137 jesperfuglsang - capt'n awesome of the lemon crew // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:37 PM

Jail…have you been deluding yourself that is the reason 🙂

…I feel sad for you. You don’t even know when you’re making an arse of yourself lol

Try the phonological history of your own language

• 138 Toon-Prodigy // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:37 PM

I think most would replace ST in a heartbeat, he contributes very little with his injury problems.

It’s the overwhelming thought of him not being replaced as usual by the board that has fans clinging to players that we really shouldn’t be.

• 139 jesperfuglsang - capt'n awesome of the lemon crew // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:43 PM

TP…it will be interesting to see whether both Willo and ST have a future here this season!

• 140 dexter53 // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:44 PM

Its Saturday night and the Welsh person is spending it slagging us off and writing totally unfunny jokes. What a sad life he must have.Quite worrying actually. You hear about these type of people on the news but never actually come across them….until now.

• 141 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:45 PM

Please lads lads let’s just mellow down here what’s all this acrimony over grammar and spelling? 🙂

• 142 Blackley and Brownlie // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:45 PM

Jail
    I’m not so sure. Taylor is like Bramble. Crazy at times. Drives me mental with his antics. But this new lad from Forest didn’t look too clever when I’ve seen him and I’m not expecting much, knowing the tea boy and the comedian’s dad. So Taylor might be the better bet.

• 143 WWSBRD // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:46 PM

JfA
    Haha no making up to be doing then?

• 144 Blackley and Brownlie // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:46 PM

“You hear about these type of people on the news but never actually come across them….until now.” Classic.

• 145 WWSBRD // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:47 PM

Tsunki
    It’s speeling actually mate with a ” after it! Jesus wept is there no end to the ruining of our language…see what I did there! I got jokes! They aren’t funny but still!

• 146 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:48 PM

TP,
    The best I seen us play that season we finished fifth was the day we lost 0-3 against Chelsea and STaylor went off injured at the end, that and the 4-2 hammering off of Norwich done nothing to disuade ‘The Board’ that we needed a new CB immediately, nobody realised at the time that that after 11 games in we were probably safe and that the season was written off, Cisse was signed not for CL qualification but because he was meant to be sold for 15+ very shortly after.

• 147 OneAlanShearer // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:48 PM

The one thing I haven’t seen yet is us linked with any leaders. We haven’t had leaders on the pitch since nolan left. Colo is no captain.

• 148 Welshie's Sheep // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:49 PM

“Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. We are about to land at Newcastle Airport. Passengers are reminded to set their watches back 25 years”

• 149 JP...from The Rock // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:49 PM

We won’t sign anyone until McClaren has his bacroom staff in place. All these articles are pointless right now and just building our hopes up for a bigger fall. Please stop Ed.

• 150 Belfast // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:50 PM

Glad you’re not a judge Skunki.

I was innocent!

• 151 Blackley and Brownlie // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:51 PM

I’m going to have to cut Negatron some slack. I’m worried he’s just a dippy kid and I’m giving him a hard time. It’s not fair this pummelling he’s getting. Even I’m embarrassed for him.

• 152 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:52 PM

How long does it take to get these staff in?
    What’s odds on carver coming back?

• 153 Toon-Prodigy // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:55 PM

Jesp,

It will aye, both should be away. I think they will want ST off the wage bill anyway as he is on a canny wage apparantly, he’s been here since the academy.

No doubt they would love to keep Willo though to fill one of the 25 because he is on alot lower wages I bet.

For me, It’s all to do with wages this carry on, when it should be quality brought into the squad first and foremost regardless of wages. Have we even got a player on 80 grand a week?

• 154 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 9:57 PM

Belfast you better be glad you just better.

Saylor is ok when he’s not injured, and has had a decent run of games in an otherwise solid defence. He’s a bit of a head banger but he should get more slack for just passion alone. He may be nuts but he’s nufc nuts, should count for something.

• 155 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:00 PM

I don’t know what I might be capable of if Willo is still in our books in september. Please give me strength.

• 156 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:00 PM

jæsper,
    I’m sorry I forgot to mention that because you used to love Mæke Æshley and you, being a prominent member of that Øptomistic valley didn’t like my views on him at all !

• 157 Tsunki // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:01 PM

TFL you’re doing the beetle juice thing with carver. Don’t.

• 158 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:02 PM

Tsunki,
    I prefer Willo to STaylor as a fourth choice CB.

• 159 Average_Contents // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:04 PM

Small potatoes

That is all.

• 160 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:05 PM

Grenwich born ! If you had two Geordie parents and were born in Shanghai, would you be Chinese ?

• 161 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:05 PM

ok sorry lol

• 162 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:07 PM

I wasn’t addressing that to any Geordie Chinese nationals btw 🙂

• 163 jesperfuglsang - capt'n awesome of the lemon crew // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:12 PM

TP…I don’t think we have!

Something tells me Charmless and co knows tho time around that we need a change in the back. Personally I think Willo is way below standard and we are not getting enough out of ST among other players!

But right now nothing has really changed!

• 164 Average_Contents // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:14 PM

Well folks,

Nice to see the blog getting along so well (not)

Work starts officially on Monday so just a little side note.

Jeff/jib/Jane, you are without doubt the biggest twat on this blog followed closely by welsheagle9, blackleg, tds and waste of spunk bdg.

That is all. My last farewell you bunch of tossers. Fcukoff.

ha ha ha

• 165 jesperfuglsang - capt'n awesome of the lemon crew // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:15 PM

Jail…are you a child or just a grown up with child like behavior?

• 166 jesperfuglsang - capt'n awesome of the lemon crew // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:18 PM

The length you go to show yourself up is getting pathetic 🙂

• 167 WWSBRD // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:18 PM

AC
    Same to you! You aged son of a gun!

• 168 Welshie's Sheep // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:22 PM

My Geordie girlfriend found a pair of knickers in the glove box of the car.
    “What the fcuk are these?” she asked
    “Knickers,” I replied.
    “Oh. I’ve heard about them, but I’ve never seen a pair before”

• 169 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:22 PM

been a pleasure AC

• 170 optimistic prime // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:23 PM

Haha the pit pony saying Newcastles 25yrs behind wales, coal dust getting in your eyes petal?

• 171 jesperfuglsang - capt'n awesome of the lemon crew // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:23 PM

Jail…I think we need to make something clear and we might ad well do it in plenum. No one can say it haven’t been said then.

First. I don’t like you! Simple as that. The reason why is in writing on this blog for everyone to see if only they would.

Second. My opinion about Ashley has nothing to do with it.

Third. I was never a part of OV. It’s something you and Tads wants to convince the rest of the blog of.

Fourth. The language thing is going to bite you in the arse 😉

• 172 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:24 PM

jæsper,
    I was in Amsterdam last year and I left the family to go and watch the toon game, I struck up conversation with a Danish Newcastle fan and he was sound, instantly I knew it wasn’t you.

• 173 Toon Tang // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:24 PM

AC, farewell till when?? Who the bastarding hell am I going to share this fresh homemade piping hot bacon quiche with??

• 174 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:28 PM

Anyone heard of Robin Knoche?

• 175 optimistic prime // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:30 PM

This is all a bit twilight zone for me

• 176 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:32 PM

Bills son doesn’t like mev, low fell mag, beefman 13, catchys pet lip etc… jæsper you are pointless !

• 177 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:32 PM

Twilight zone OP?

• 178 Average_Contents // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:34 PM

Just incase anyone was in any doubt, fcukoff 😉

• 179 tynesidetommo // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:39 PM

Sick of this blog. Bombarded with offers of free apps. Ed you bank the dosh. Can’t e en write a message without being invaded by Google play. Only happens on this site.
    Happy to stick with Nufc Digest. Bye bye

• 180 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:39 PM

OP, the worst Twilight zone I remember was a few astronauts all dying and thinking they survived as they read the newspaper everyday saying one less had survived. ..

• 181 microbar // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:40 PM

Although pardew wasn’t liked here he did get players over the line without telling the world.
    Maybe McClaren should just shut his mouth and stop alerting the rest of the premier league clubs to our business.

• 182 Average_Contents // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:47 PM

Well toontang, I feel we shall be forever bonded by the love of quiche mate. That’s one thing the slug will never ever break lol

Not disappearing forever like, just until the job settles down and I’m into my rhythm.

Just had enough of the Bullshit and multiples/wums/w@nkers/waste of spunks when all I’ve ever done on this blog or all I’ve ever wanted to do was discuss everything nufc.

Fcuking sad that people are unable to do that without getting lambasted for that.

Did I mention fcukoff?

Well, fcukoff lol

• 183 Average_Contents // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:48 PM

Yeah

The adds aswell. Fcuking joke. Like the w@nkstains on here.

• 184 Jail for Ashley // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:48 PM

Blackley,
    I’ll be totally honest and say that I don’t know the first thing about this Forest lad except what jayphoto says and I can’t even remenber what he ssid.

• 185 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:49 PM

AC gonna be a shame to see you go but I you are right

• 186 optimistic prime // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:52 PM

Jail, Tales from the unexpected was a decent show to.

• 187 optimistic prime // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:53 PM

Ac

Fcuk off

• 188 Toon Tang // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:54 PM

Hahaaa that’s what I like to hear laaa. Didn’t think it were you for a minute back there.

Anyways, hope ya new job pans out nice. Take care

• 189 Ibizatoon // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:55 PM

Has AC gone yet? Is it safe to come back on the blog?

Seriously, this blog has some issues, but that guy?

Take it easy mate 🙂

As for the rest of you…

• 190 optimistic prime // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:56 PM

The mirror says Schteeve is after two CB one is £10m the other £20m, knew I was in the twilight zone.

• 191 optimistic prime // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:58 PM

Evening trouble

• 192 stan anderson // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:59 PM

Sick and tired of the shite talk of links to players and coaches.
    Looks like we are going to continue in the same way we’ve always done.
    All the promises of a great future is a lie to try and sell S.T.s
    They need to see we are pissed off with the way they are killing the club.

• 193 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 20, 2015 at 10:59 PM

OP and the express saying we have offered £7 mil for Matip

• 194 Ibizatoon // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:02 PM

Not sure, but I’ll assume that’s me?

How you doing?

• 195 optimistic prime // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:04 PM

Tfl

Sounds about right, his club value him at 10 we offer 7

• 196 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:04 PM

Bloody Ashley Cole!!!

• 197 Blackley and Brownlie // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:04 PM

Jail @184
    Classic. Lol. Even the girlfriend lifted her head from Facebook to ask what I was laughing at.

• 198 Ibizatoon // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:04 PM

Stan…It does all seem very similar to the last 8 years. I understand not all teams have been active yet, but after that statement, if you can call it that, I would have thought they would try to do something quickly to try and gain some momentum.

• 199 optimistic prime // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:10 PM

Ibiza

Good matey

• 200 jimmysmith // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:11 PM

First concrete sign that West Ham are now on the verge of becoming a bigger club than us. Most clubs would do what they could to consciously resist that, i.e., match or better their offer, just not us apparently.

• 201 Average_Contents // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:16 PM

I knew that’d draw you out you plastic fan lol. Yes you ibiza.

Oh and op, get to fcuk 😉

Gone but never forgotten.

In the immortal words of arnie “I’LL BE BACK.

Seriously though op, once I’m straightened out we’ll arrange a get together mate, if the fat fcuking slug continues his quest for domination and the protests continue.

Get to fcuk

See you tomorrow then….

• 202 Blackley and Brownlie // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:17 PM

“You can contact players and speak to their advisors, but what generally happens before pre-season is that they like to keep their options open,” said Huddersfield Town manager Chris Powell.

• 203 jesperfuglsang - capt'n awesome of the lemon crew // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:19 PM

Jail…are you in any state to know what sound is!…don’t even answer that it was rhetoric!

• 204 optimistic prime // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:20 PM

Ibiza

I’m not that concerned about the inactivity in the market, I said at end of season it’d be around 4wks before any movement started.

I’d have thought he’d had his staff sorted by now, it doesn’t fill people with confidence when papers are claiming this one and that one have knocked the job back. How much of that is true is anyone’s guess but I’d still like to have it sorted.

For Schteeve to get his philosophy ingrained in the players he needs them ASAP, that included the ones already at the club. The more time he has to work with them the better IMO.

I’d like to think main targets will be signed to arrive on July first ready to go, but I’m a fool NUFC don’t play that way.

• 205 Ibizatoon // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:21 PM

OP…Glad to hear it. Been much of interest on here?

AC…I prefer armchair fan, thank you. Hope all goes well. If you’re too busy for the blog, we’ll understand. We hope you’ll be busy.

Blackley…”Generally” being a key word.

• 206 Blackley and Brownlie // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:22 PM

It’s not just NUFC who’s signed no one. Chris Powell also has problems getting players over the line.

“We have made some headway but, of course, you want to get them over the line with medicals done and everything agreed – and we are not at that stage yet.

“There has been a lot of dialogue but, like a lot of clubs at present, we are waiting for people to return.

“That’s when the movement tends to start and, hopefully, our fans will see some movement from us and we can get some players across the line.

“We definitely need to after rebuilding the squad through last season. We need to boost our numbers ready for the coming season.”

• 207 stan anderson // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:23 PM

I dont understand why the Ashley does,nt grasp it .
    All he has to do is splash a bit cash on some decent players and the majority of fans will toe the line and buy his S.T.s.

• 208 Ibizatoon // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:26 PM

OP…I wouldn’t say I was concerned either, was more to do with trying to gather some momentum.

A lot is being left to the imagination. Given the last 8 years and overwhelming lack of faith, I just would have thought they’d have something prepared. Then again, I don’t often see eye to eye with NUFCs PR policies these days.

• 209 Ibizatoon // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:28 PM

Blackley…Sounds like he’s begging for a job at NUFC.

• 210 Average_Contents // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:29 PM

Definitely far too busy for the likes of you 😀

• 211 Ibizatoon // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:32 PM

Please tell me you’re not still here waiting for someone to ask you to stay?

Go on Mr Busy, f*** off 🙂

• 212 Blackley and Brownlie // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:40 PM

Ibiza
    It’s the same everywhere – generally.

• 213 Average_Contents // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:41 PM

Nar, just getting pissed lol

• 214 optimistic prime // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:42 PM

Just thinking of past transfers and I think Rob Lee was our best pound for pound player. A steal at half a mil considering prices these days.

Thinking of Lee made me think if the collision he had with Shearer, it was brutal. Shearer came back on but I don’t think Lee did. When you consider how they roll around now it’s like a different game.

• 215 Ibizatoon // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:43 PM

Blackley…Apart from the places it isn’t.

I’m sure all will be fine. Steve and Bob will sort the other two out whilst Ashley provides the money.

• 216 jane // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:45 PM

just read this on Rob Lee’s Wikipedia page..

“He moved to Newcastle after their manager, Kevin Keegan, told him that Newcastle upon Tyne was closer to London than Middlesbrough, the other club interested in signing Lee, and who were already in the Premier League.”

• 217 Ibizatoon // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:46 PM

AC…A going away party? As long as you don’t start sobbering and going on about how much you’ll miss us.

OP…A lot of money involved these days. Don’t want peoples investments, I mean players getting crocked. Well, we do obviously, cheaper that way.

Sorry, old habits etc.

• 218 jane // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:48 PM

“I’m sure all will be fine.”

exactly not sure what all the fuss is about 🙂

• 219 Ibizatoon // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:49 PM

jane…I may even go as far to say what could go wrong?

No seriosuly, should we do a list?

• 220 jane // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:50 PM

plenty could go wrong but we are going to be positive 🙂

• 221 optimistic prime // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:53 PM

If it isn’t fine it could be the perfect storm, there’ll be some awesome waves to ride.

• 222 Ibizatoon // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:53 PM

How many of you are there? Just wondering as we’re about to cut ACs cake. But don’t tell him, it’s a surprise.

• 223 optimistic prime // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:54 PM

Do mtiples get more than one piece?

• 224 jane // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:55 PM

at least it won’t be dull

• 225 Ibizatoon // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:56 PM

Gnarly dude.

Probably should be bedtime now. Did I manage to type anything legible this evening?

• 226 optimistic prime // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:56 PM

If it’s one slice per account I’m making new ones

• 227 optimistic prime // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:57 PM

Apart from the football nothing about NUFC is dull

• 228 Average_Contents // Jun 20, 2015 at 11:58 PM

I’ll admit, it did and still does sound like I’m leaving forever but I’m really not ibiza. Honestly.

For your piece of mind I’m going to suggest you go see the doc and request some tramadol mate. Might ease the pain of losing me Lmfco.

Oh and I’m just waiting for the taxi, otherwise I wouldn’t be replying you fcukface.

O

Fcuk ewe very much you fcuking bawlbag

• 229 Riviere Run Dry // Jun 21, 2015 at 12:00 AM

Some folk on here have had more aliases than JFA had ‘dads’.

• 230 Average_Contents // Jun 21, 2015 at 12:00 AM

*OP

• 231 Welshie's Sheep // Jun 21, 2015 at 12:03 AM

Hey that’s good we get rid of a knob!!!

• 232 Ibizatoon // Jun 21, 2015 at 12:06 AM

AC…Will you not even consider it? 🙂

Joking aside, hope all goes well. No doubt you’ll be on soon.

OP…Imaginary cake, for imaginary people. They can have as much as they like. I wouldn’t want to appear greedy.

Sleep well blog.

• 233 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 21, 2015 at 12:10 AM

wants to stay in London

• 234 Laurent Robert 32 // Jun 21, 2015 at 12:18 AM

Matip to Newcastle is to stop messing about and sign a number of quality players.

• 235 vipgreek // Jun 22, 2015 at 1:50 PM

Signing him means Ashley Spending money do the people who write articles like this must be comedians coz im laughing , dont you guys realise that if he cost 10 million to sign , that is 10 million over priced for Ashley not that it matters as we the supporters are the ones paying as we still buy seasonal tickets , and merchandise . Ashley is going to go shopping in the championship and expect the signings to be ready made

previous post: West Ham Look Set To Sign Charlie Austin