The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Banner created by Reilly - one of our readers
Howay The Lads!!

Newly Married Player Seeking Newcastle Talks

1:11 pm, Sunday, June 28th, 2015 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 261 Comments

We’re pretty sure that Alan Pardew was promised some decent money to spend in this summer’s transfer window before he surprisingly opted to join Crystal Palace at the end of last year after he was appointed by Chairman Steve Parish after the London club had fired Neil Warnock, and were third bottom of the league.

As we all know Alan moved Palace up to 10th place in the league 5 places above Newcastle and 9 points better off – so Alan did well in his first half season at his former club.

The latest news is that Pardew wants Tim Krul at the club – but in late April Alan denied that he was trying to get Tim – although that may have changed in the last couple of months.

tim krul after the error

Tim Krul – wants assurances from Newcastle

The news is that Tim – who was married to girlfriend Claire Hall earlier this month – wants to have a talk with new head coach Steve McClaren.

There’s nothing wrong with that, especially when another club is supposed to be after you,  and we expect Steve to be talking to a number of the players in the next couple of weeks.

Tim did not have a good second half of the season, but it was a nightmare time for both fans and players, so it’s probably best forgotten, with most players playing nowhere near their best.

Tim will also want to know who is going to be the goalkeeper coach – whether Andy Woodman is staying or he may leave to join Palace – and if that happens Eric Steele will be brought in.

We hope that Tim, stays on board at Newcastle, and that Newcastle have three good goalkeepers at the club.

Maybe that’s Tim Krul, Rob Elliot and Karl Darlow – because last season we had only two,  and young and inexperienced Jak Alnwick had to play for us for eight games.

Most top PL sides have three experienced goalkeepers simply because it’s such a specialist position – and Newcastle should start acting as a top club.

As we said, we hope Tim stays at Newcastle – he can be an excellent goalkeeper for us – and certainly doesn’t lack confidence, as he amply showed in that amazing performance in the World Cup last year for Holland.

And that game he played against Tottenham in late 2013 when we won 1-0 at White Hart Lane, was one of the best performances by a Newcastle goalkeeper ever – he looked unbeatable.

Tale a look.

Tags: Jak Alnwick · Karl Darlow · Newcastle News · Rob Elliot · Tim Krul · Transfer News and Rumours

261 responses so far ↓

• 1 jazzyp // Jun 28, 2015 at 1:25 PM

He’s gonna need a lot of persuading this time to stay after last season’s debacle .
    Reported fallouts with Colo, Playing with a joke of a defence in front of him.
    Yes I would suggest he is going to need a lot of persuading

• 2 why oh why // Jun 28, 2015 at 1:30 PM

The man has some nerve
    He was a disgrace last season
    As many ,no heart !

• 3 Geremi's Prosthetic Leg Fund // Jun 28, 2015 at 1:34 PM

Wouldn’t be too bothered if he did leave as he has been suspect for a while now. He is a good keeper though and you couldn’t begrudge him a fresh start at a club who are ran professionally and have some footballing ambition.

More importantly though it would be another shot in the foot for the club and further confirm how far we’ve fallen in recent times. Another indication of our fast sinking reputation. So in that regard I’d hope he’d be persuaded to stay.

• 4 sparky55 // Jun 28, 2015 at 1:37 PM

Bit harsh why o why…he did have the worst defence in the league sat in front of him and he was left exposed by very poor defending at least 5 times every game so as a whole I don’t think he did too bad.

His distribution is dreadful but I’m sure a decent coach can sort that out…but he’s still a good keeper in my book and I’d like to see him stay

IMO

• 5 hibbit // Jun 28, 2015 at 1:37 PM

i think the coaching team could be sorted Mc is meeting them this afternoon in north yorkshire hotel so monday to start work……………..jeff i know you want to be the only source of imformation but this is not from google

• 6 jazzyp // Jun 28, 2015 at 1:39 PM

there is no way on this planet we will pay 7 mill that’s being touted about for Downing. A 31 year old has been.
    Sorry but I have high hopes for Aarons next term !

• 7 sparky55 // Jun 28, 2015 at 1:40 PM

I must admit I do enjoy reading some of the abject bollox on this blog and there are some weird and wonderful sense of humours flying about…and nice to see Ed has acted in some small way to such an effect there’s only a couple WUM’s left…much better now ED and long may the geordie sense of humour prevail…we fcuking need it!!1

• 8 optimistic prime // Jun 28, 2015 at 1:40 PM

Krull hasn’t improved in 5years.

Good shot stopper but the weakness in all other areas make him average at best.

He can go for me, doubt he’d be missed.

• 9 expatmag // Jun 28, 2015 at 1:41 PM

You have to laugh at these tossers pretending to be Charnley etc. and ITKs.

• 10 expatmag // Jun 28, 2015 at 1:43 PM

Hibbitt

How do you know that then?

• 11 Big Archie // Jun 28, 2015 at 1:46 PM

Can’t believe some of the comments here.

Krul has been spectacular for us – and talk of bad games is pretty unfair really.

Every player has good games and bad games but Krul has had considerably more good than bad and he’s getting a slating for it.

If he had a decent defence to play in front of him it would be a different matter altogether.

It’s completely unrealistic to think that for some reason the press, management, results are not going to take their toll on his performance.

• 12 jazzyp // Jun 28, 2015 at 1:54 PM

Strange how so many fans have short memories of tim Krull having a crap season yet he won rave reviews and was awarded man of the match numerous times

• 13 ShirebrookToon // Jun 28, 2015 at 1:56 PM

Krul ain’t a bad goalkeeper just needs a better gk coach behind him

• 14 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 1:58 PM

OK Tim isn’t a rubbish keeper, he has good and bad points, but the bad should have been coached out of him by now, hence why he was fired straight into the Dutch side and slowly slid down the order. I guess at best he’s third choice now, shame really, and not helped by having no confidence in his back four to play out safely from the back. As he is, no loss if replaced. Coached properly a real Keeper. In any sense of the word.

• 15 ShirebrookToon // Jun 28, 2015 at 1:58 PM

And a more organised defence in front

• 16 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:00 PM

Shirebrook neatly sandwiches my post with more concise observations – Touché, Sir!

• 17 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:02 PM

Has Jib “Search Engine” Jeff relented for a toilet break? Phew! Serious air thief.

• 18 jazzyp // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:02 PM

Shire
    Granted Krul made mistakes, But that is the problem with being a keeper, In that every mistake is highlighted ten fold.
    And it is hardly surprising when you consider how many times he unfortunately had to pick the ball out of the back of the net due the incompetence of our defence

• 19 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:02 PM

I hope we keep Tim he’s a cracking keeper on his gay

• 20 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:03 PM

*day

• 21 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:05 PM

Expat mag @10 – it’s just light humour to break the tedium I suppose. Although I’d hope the real Charlady could spell ‘ received’. 🙂

• 22 optimistic prime // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:05 PM

Krulls distribution is woeful, it’s been obvious for years. Any footballer with aspirations of playing for their national team should be able to recognise and work on their weaknesses or ask others on areas to improve their game.

He doesn’t command his area at all and rarely tries to collect or punch the ball from a set piece.

A lot of our defencive problems start with Krull, either he kicks the ball straight to them or because he hadn’t punched or collected from a set piece they have a chance to score. I don’t think he can jump higher than 3inches.

There’s a hell of a lot more to goal keeping than shot stopping and Krull is poor in quite a few other areas, people are blinded by mom performances which are judged on shot stopping.

He has loads of room for improvement IMO. There’s no difference in his play now than several years ago which is very disappointing as a lot of it is quite easy to work on.

• 23 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:05 PM

TFL@ 21. – now that’s news….

• 24 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:07 PM

TFL

A touch of rainbow fever caught hold of your last post? There is a lot of Pride stuff on line atm 😀

• 25 Jib // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:08 PM

Tsunki
    Unlike you and your ilk I don’t communicate when there is nothing to say.
    If you want to see a true oxygen thief , look in the mirror.

• 26 ShirebrookToon // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:10 PM

Pmsl @ TFL made me piss that did

• 27 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:10 PM

Wow! Thats the internet equivalent of getting called a name and replying with “I know you are”.

• 28 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:11 PM

Best get a cloth, there, Shire 😀

• 29 expatmag // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:11 PM

Tsunki

I could well do without the comedians at this time of the year…..lol

• 30 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:12 PM

Tsunki and shire, just a small typo me thinks lol

• 31 expatmag // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:13 PM

TFL

I always had my suspicions about him after dropping all those balls…….lol

• 32 Mister Tuff // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:13 PM

Mr Tubbs……………………………….OOT
    Penfold out……………………………..OOT
    Knacker posing as Penfold………….OOT
    WUM’s …………………………………OOT
    Knackers posing as WUMS…………OOT
    Jib/Jeffs’ boring News Service………OOT
    New coaching team in (tomorrow)….IN
    Ian Toon and his multiples ………….OOT
    (pre- emptive strike as he’ll appear again).

Mr Lee “Penfold” Charnley – afternoon -can you pass on my regards to Mr Blackley -cheers.

• 33 Jib // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:13 PM

Not often OP and I agree but Tim’s finest moment was in Palermo 2nd November 2006.
    That prformance convinced the decision makers in the club that Krul was a better prospect than Frazer Forster.
    Whoops

• 34 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:13 PM

ycmiu

Did u see the CNN broadcast when they said they’d spotted a ISIS flag at the Gay Pride and it was a black flag with dildos on?? pmsl

• 35 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:16 PM

Tfl

Hahahaha. No i didn’t see that, but it would have killed me if i had!

• 36 Jib // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:16 PM

Awww Tuffty let me continue me News service pleeeaaaasssseee , Pretty please.
    I promise to cut out all the long words (like mantelpiece) , cos I know they make your head hurt .

• 37 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:19 PM

Ok. Here come the flying teddies…..

• 38 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:23 PM

YCMIU

• 39 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:23 PM

Penfold

You have not put enough thought into that. Its not really working out. Its not coming accross as funny, either. Just a bit sillym

• 40 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:26 PM

Tfl

Lmao. Thick b@stards at CNN.

• 41 Jib // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:27 PM

YouCouldn’tMakeItUp
    I thought Penfold referring to sitting drinking coffee , in one of his first posts , was a bit of a giveaway also.

• 42 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:27 PM

No Vlaar

• 43 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:29 PM

What makes you say that jib?

YCMIU
    I know!!!

• 44 Belfast // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:30 PM

He isn’t any better than the current Palace goalkeeper to be honest. So I don’t see why they would want him ? They’ve also Hennesey as their back up goalkeeper.

He’s got a shit defence in front of him for sure, but his kicking and distribution is very poor. Given was in the same situation for years and I always regarded him highly.

• 45 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:31 PM

Jib

Well i must have missed that one, but yes, that pretty much highlights the fact that the blogs resident caffine afficionado (spellcheck) has indeed returned.

• 46 Jib // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:32 PM

TfL
    I said a few things
    Which one do you mean ?

• 47 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:33 PM

Drop one ‘f’

• 48 WWSBRD // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:35 PM

Palace going to pay 15-20 mill for him? Doubt it

• 49 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:35 PM

Nice comeback Jeff. Has me rocking. Had a chuckle at the idea you only say something when it’s worthwhile too. Good one that.

• 50 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:38 PM

The coffee comment? jib

I thinkTim will stay with our Dutch coach

• 51 Jib // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:40 PM

TfL
    Do you not realise Penfold is Blackley ?

• 52 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:42 PM

I did wonder if Blackley had been banned.
    Oh yeah Blackley is always talking about coffee I get it now, no wonder he’s mr angry with all the caffeine he drinks!!!!

• 53 toon22 // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:45 PM

We will soon see just what the club does,everyones sick of the nice cheap words over the last 8 years.

• 54 WWSBRD // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:45 PM

Why did Blackley get banned?

• 55 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:46 PM

Pav is right

• 56 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:48 PM

Wwsbrd

Not sure if he has been tbh. Maybe just stopped posting as more and more ignored his ranting. It is now suspected that lee penfold charnley is in fact our very own haunter-of-starbucks

• 57 WWSBRD // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:51 PM

YCMIU
    Ah right mate, people get sick of his Carr bashing then?

• 58 expatmag // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:53 PM

YCMIU

After a while, you would have to think that Ed had to step in as Bla ckley was out of control.

• 59 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:54 PM

Wwsbrd

Probably. That and his admitting the buck stops with ashley,but then still trying to deflect any blame away from him. Did my head in that.

• 60 expatmag // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:54 PM

WWSBRD

People were just sick of him generally mate.

• 61 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:55 PM

Expat

Yeah. He just wouldn’t let it go. He was going to do himself some damage imo.

• 62 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 2:58 PM

I didn’t think Blackley was out of turn though, he was entitled to his comments and got as good as he gave. Certainly nowhere near as awful a personality as the disturbing and deeply unpleasant character of Jeff who insists on interspersing his meaningless links and prowess with search engine execution with pointless and irritating personal attacks. I realise that’s not exactly a compliment Blackley if you’re reading but you know what I mean 🙂

• 63 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:01 PM

I think jeff us scanning this place 24/7 looking for dig opportunities. Only a matter of time before little fishy bites.

• 64 expatmag // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:02 PM

YCMIU

He was given enough warnings to tone it down. It git to the point where I wasnt interested in posting anything because of his inane drivel usually led to embroiled arguments and snidey remarks. It just wasnt worth the hassle.

Unfortunately, he will be back under his old name or another.

• 65 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:04 PM

Tsunki

Yeah of course he was entitled to the opinion, but he got aggressive towards others when people picked the obvious holes in it. He went back to older arguments, that had already been picked appart, and it just kept going round and round. You could almost see his red-purple face in the minds eye.

• 66 WWSBRD // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:04 PM

YCMIU/expat
    Fair enough, must admit I didnt have a huge issue with him/her was a bit one track minded but so is a few peoples

Least when I disagreed with him he was alright to debate with maybe am a special case though

• 67 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:08 PM

YMCIU yeah ha ha but it was fun at times wasn’t it? Go on. Admit it! :). it’s the Wum’s and characters like Jeff and Welsh that really get me. Blackley had a definite stance, an angle to defend, whereas jeff and Welsh morph their opinions to serve the insults they want to inflict on others. I’d rather see oxygen raiders like that chucked to one side or seriously moderated until they played a straight bat.

• 68 WWSBRD // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:10 PM

See now its this malarkey of people pretending to be someone else that hacks me off more than some bloke with an opinion

• 69 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:11 PM

Having said that the ride on mower, coffee shop, atlas check, legal qualifications, Ashley is a great businessman /saviour of nufc, referring to himself in the third person…… Hmmm. Yeahhhhhh……

• 70 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:11 PM

You @72 – ye…errrrr….oh.

• 71 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:16 PM

Tsunki

Hahaha, yeah these multiples are…. ahem.
    Mund i changed my name too, although i told everyone 😀

• 72 WWSBRD // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:16 PM

Tsunki
    Inadvertently timed to perfection, if I was wearing a hat sir I would be tipping it to u now haha

I more meant the Charnley fella, I dont see the point in it at all

• 73 expatmag // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:16 PM

Tsunki

He is the most annoying bugger on here. He was on a couple of days ago telling other posters that he knew people were trying to get him banned. Nobody bit. He followed this post up with a request for someone to tell him how to email Ed. Once again, noone bit. An attention seeker and drama queen of the first order.

I am fairly certain he hasnt been banned and will be sitting in the background reading all these posts desperate to reply.

• 74 OneAlanShearer // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:17 PM

4 or 5 signings my backside. Without any key players leaving 6 first team signings are needed with a backup keeper.

• 75 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:17 PM

🙁

I said sorry.

• 76 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:19 PM

Expat no I’m certain he hasn’t been banned he’s just huffed and plotting revenge. I might go and check whether he’s been allowed back on. Co.uk for successfully helping to sabotage Eds blog!

• 77 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:22 PM

Lee ‘costa coffee’ charnley

Its not working.

• 78 WWSBRD // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:23 PM

You are not Lee Charnley

• 79 BandB // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:25 PM

I don’t see the point in writing to Ed complaining about the antics of posters if you then engage with their new incarnations exactly as if they are the old ones.
    Surely that is exactly what they want?
    Jib, for example, is just Jib.
    A new poster, and nothing to fret about.
    If you get yourself banned there should be no short-cut back to your old high jinks.

• 80 WWSBRD // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:25 PM

Demba Ba has signed for some Chinese team another one of those if only players

• 81 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:31 PM

Wwsbrd

Ba just follows the next pay day. I think he could have had a good end to his career with us. I would have fancied another season in europe if we had his goals.

• 82 Mister Tuff // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:33 PM

PHOTO EVIDENCE.
    Charnley spotted getting a lift to the meeting in North Yorkshire:-

• 83 willowdalerez // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:34 PM

Can’t believe what I’m seeing on here about Krul being no great loss because all he can do is stop shots! Have some of you gone mad? Krul may not be perfect but he is reliable and if we bring in a decent CB to anchor our defense he will shine. We have enough woes without needing to find a replacement keeper! Who could we bring in at all near the talent of Krul? And perfect ball distribution is not the number 1 priority for a keeper stopping shots is and Krul can do that when not having to play the role of Keeper and stand in CB!

Sorry for the tone but I think a dose of cold hard reality was in order!

• 84 Rotonda heights // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:36 PM

Cathro
    Black
    Schoenbeek
    Pav.

• 85 WWSBRD // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:39 PM

YCMIU
    Aye he is keen on the money but dont blame him. I agree if we had given him the contract he deserved when we had him we’d be better off today, I enjoyed watching him play couldnt partner Cisse though should of been rotated

• 86 BandB // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:41 PM

Can someone explain to me what explanations have been advanced to explain Derby County’s dramatic loss of form towards the end of the season?

At Newcastle, for example, we put our loss of form down to the coaching staff not being very good.

• 87 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:42 PM

Has the Welsh bandit been banned? news for him

• 88 welshgeordie9 // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:42 PM

71Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:08 PM

I’ve been quiet for a while and then muppets like you start, and you wonder why i have a go at people.

• 89 welshgeordie9 // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:43 PM

ToonFromLeeds

Which one.

• 90 WWSBRD // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:43 PM

willow
    Think its more the fact Krul has gone backwards in development at NUFC, distribution is still terrible (he should know how to kick a ball by now) and he doesn’t command his area

I think his main problem is the lack of competition, no one pushes him so he is now too comfortable hopefully Darlow will stick a rocket up his backside and he will try again. More to a keepers role than shot stopping and unfortunately thats all Krul has shown

• 91 WWSBRD // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:44 PM

BandB
    Lost their goal scorer to injury didnt they? And McClarens head was turned by us

• 92 BandB // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:46 PM

WWSBRD,

Didn’t the players have a world class motivational guy to prevent them being sidetracked by issues like the manager’s state of mind?

• 93 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:46 PM

BandB

I heard that they got a few key injuries at crunch time, and they fell away with no time to recover the loss. Like i say, just what i heard

• 94 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:47 PM

woah that was like the candy man, I said his name and he appeared!!!

• 95 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:48 PM

Willow – if you look at some of Tims performances last season the leaky defence did expose some shortfalls in his game, such as his inability to command his box, his reticence to come out and intercept, his long kick is too high therefore gives the opposition the advantage of retrieval, his throwing out and playing from the back is almost non existent although again, the poor defence had a lot to do with that. His shot stopping and reaction times are at the other extreme impressive for a reasonably big lad. Coaching of a high order could make him a great keeper. Which he isn’t atm.

• 96 optimistic prime // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:51 PM

I heard injuries also, which doesn’t fill you with confidence saying his fitness bloke is also linked with the job here.

• 97 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:52 PM

Welsh you just got stalked is why you’re quiet. Go back to your soporific working mens club turn and we’ll be happy enough.

• 98 WWSBRD // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:53 PM

BandB
    Haha probably, tough thing to do when the players dont have someone to play for though. Personally I think McClaren was nailed on to be our manager in Jan but he wanted to get Derby to the PL before joining us and we didnt want to pay the compo so it suited both parties

Players for both clubs then had no long term manager to play for or to be motivated by so both squads feel apart…could be wrong but who doesnt love a conspiracy

• 99 BandB // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:53 PM

Tsunki.

His distribution has been shocking and it is hard to understand why it hasn’t been corrected.
    But I am with Willow.
    I too fears the “woes” of finding a replacement, as the head coach may have to “trust them” on that one.

• 100 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:55 PM

Crap I am so slow trying to wrestle unsuccessfully with autocorrect Yo did my post before I did!

• 101 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:56 PM

BandB don’t get me wrong he’s still our no. 1 by a long way. it’s true he probably needs competition. Badly.

• 102 GeordieTwo // Jun 28, 2015 at 3:58 PM

Apparently Phil Gristle is balking at our terms. We’re offering 4 lbs of cheese and some tinned salmon. When you’re dealing with top, top players you have to tread lightly Lee. Up the offer to 5 lbs of cheese immediately. Harrumph.

• 103 GeordieTwo // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:00 PM

Krul’s thin feet have come back to haunt him. His size 15’s are only 3 inches wide. Try kicking a ball with those. Harrumph.

• 104 welshgeordie9 // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:00 PM

I’ve been quiet because I wanted to not because I had to, as for being stalked couldn’t care to be honest, the clowns gone anyway.

• 105 BandB // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:01 PM

Tsunki.

I read (I think I posted) an article by Stuart Pearce in which he said Darlow was “all potential” but nowhere near ready to be a regular first choice keeper in the Prem.
    Given the club’s stated policy….which is to replace when the right deal comes along…..I don’t think he is dispensable.

• 106 GeordieTwo // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:02 PM

Apparently Derby suffered with some late season athlete’s foot and jock itch BandB mate. It’s very distracting. They never fully recovered.

• 107 GeordieTwo // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:05 PM

63 goals against in 38 matches isn’t all that bad lads and lasses. With our tremendous depth at CB we’re going to get that down to 61 goals against next season. It’s a promise from Lee!!!

• 108 GeordieTwo // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:07 PM

With all the fuss about minor things such as bringing in a few new players I’m worried that the really big deals won’t get done. Where do we stand with a new contract for the dancing poodles for the half time entertainment?…..Nobody knows do they? Harrumph.

• 109 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:08 PM

BandB I didn’t mean to say he’s dispensable. That would be a disaster given our current policy of not buying anyone ever 🙂 I just meant to say there are better all – round keepers out there he could be replaced with for not outrageous fees. Don’t ask me to name them I’m not Jeff. Ok I’ll stop now.

• 110 GeordieTwo // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:09 PM

Unbloodybelievable. No dancing poodles. What’s next? No cream for Lee’s tea? No brolly for the Wally? Harrumph.

• 111 WWSBRD // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:11 PM

Tsunki
    Haha sorry buddy though I saved u some effort no

• 112 Blaydon-Toon // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:12 PM

Afternoon people long time no post – have been reading away watching the in house spats from afar … Went up for the last game of the season as it could have bee the last in the prem for quite a while – still no signings as of yet which is making the natives wrestles

• 113 GeordieTwo // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:13 PM

Tsunki mate, you’re worrying about all the wrong things. Just because every other club in the world of football has signed players by now doesn’t mean Steve doesn’t have us sorted. Why, we’ve got at least 3 players in the squad already who might be capable of playing for another club in the Prem! So stop your worrying mate.

• 114 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:13 PM

Did they all have a pow wow at Greggs Moto services in Wetherby today? I hope they all availed themselves of the free sausage roll at vouchercodes. Don’t want to see profligacy when there’s no money for transfers.

• 115 Blaydon-Toon // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:15 PM

On the keeper situation – would cash in on wor Timmy as much as he has done for us – Tom Heaton had a great season in my opinion snap him up

• 116 BandB // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:15 PM

Tsunki,

I know you weren’t say that.
    My English comprehension is pretty passable for a “wannabe.”
    People keep saying “get rid” …about Cisse, Tiote, Krul ….as if this was a Football Manager game.
    I would happily see them all replaced with better.
    The question is, would they be?

• 117 GeordieTwo // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:15 PM

I want a new team mascot. A real honey badger is the ticket for us. Set him loose in the visitor’s dressing room at the half. It should be live on the big screen as well. Where is the creativity Mike? The new ideas to make us popular again? Harrumph.

• 118 Blaydon-Toon // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:17 PM

Had Ketsy been on with his wish lists yet and if so who does he want in – always brightens up the blog even tho I know he gets on some peoples nerves …

• 119 GeordieTwo // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:19 PM

Honey badger don’t give a sh*t. Neither should we. The players should all have long hair and scraggly beards and snarl at the ref. Then we’ll get wor proper share of penalties. Harrumph.

• 120 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:20 PM

BandB not being problem! I have also the good understand!

• 121 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:23 PM

Blaydon Ketsy never disappoints. His famous wish lists are like random firework displays.

Oooooohhhh!

AAAAHHHHHHH!

😀

• 122 GeordieTwo // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:23 PM

Like it or not we’ll have to build the club around the few good players we have. Now people will probably giggle a bit but one of those players is Jack Colback (stop that giggling Tsunki!). Jack was in the top 6 in the Prem in successful midfield tackles, he scored a few goals and he’s the ginger Pirlo. Another, is our great friend Janmaat. Good player, gets up the pitch well, and gets his assists. Another is Sissoko. Has to play well more consistently. Perez needs to bulk up. Add about 3 stone of muscle to that lad and he will crush the opposition. That’s the core of wor squad right now. Beautiful.

• 123 BandB // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:23 PM

Is the Argus Flutterby still open, Tsunki?
    I’ve been for a bag of Quavers in that little newsagent in the corner opposite…..

• 124 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:25 PM

ok pav whatever you say

• 125 GeordieTwo // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:25 PM

NO Tsunki!!! You do not have the good understand yet! Put on your thong of comprehension and listen to the excellent teachings on here mate! Listen to optimate! Listen to BandB! Absorb the knowledges!!! Harrumph.

• 126 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:28 PM

Phil Neville has become coach at Valencia!

• 127 GeordieTwo // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:31 PM

Bring back Ketsy!!! We want Ketsy!!!! We need some fresh ideas about incoming. Who should be in the mix? Should we snatch Ba from Besiktas? Should we pilfer Remy from Chelsea? We need your invaluable knowledges at this time Ketsy.

• 128 GeordieTwo // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:33 PM

I can’t believe it when Tsunki ignores the teachings, won’t wear his thong of comprehension, and just sulks quietly to himself. That just won’t stand Tsunki! Harrumph.

• 129 Belfast // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:34 PM

In my opinion banning Blackley was very harsh if true.

He could be an annoying sod but I don’t think he was ever nasty to anybody.

• 130 jazzyp // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:34 PM

Chelsea close to agreeing deal to sign Brazilian forward Kenedy from glum Fluminense.
    Hopefully rules them out of the running for Austin and Mitrovic

• 131 jazzyp // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:35 PM

Damn phone

• 132 BandB // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:38 PM

I don’t know what he’s banned for either, if he is.

If we all got banned for being a bit wrong in the head, there’d be no-one left.

• 133 GeordieTwo // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:38 PM

WWSBRD your conspiracy theory is excellent @103. Can you expand on that? I also heard that Steve burned his bridges at Derby, had a tantrum, looked around desperately for another club to jump to in January and then realized it was us or nothing. For some reason he chose us. That’s the buzz from this end anyway. Harrumph.

• 134 GeordieTwo // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:43 PM

I’m getting a lot of you asking me “G2 why do other clubs spend all their time and energy trying to sign good players early in the summer? Why aren’t they all just following the Lee Charnley Theory of Low Bids?” And I agree with you lot. It clearly states on page 1:
    “For low bid, last minute, panic buying to work properly, all other clubs must follow the same method.”
    There it is, clearly stated on page 1. I hope that clarifies things for you lot. Harrumph.

• 135 GeordieTwo // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:50 PM

Oh and one final thought. Are Fluminense really that glum @135 jazzyp mate? I mean have they seen how glum we can be? If they want to see glum they should come to the Toon and just study wor club. Then they would understand glum.

• 136 Spellcheck // Jun 28, 2015 at 4:58 PM

I don’t drink coffee. I am a Cumbrian Toon fan you moranic lot. Especially Welsh & Jib. What a pair of bellends!! HWTL

• 137 BandB // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:01 PM

Anybody?

• 138 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:02 PM

7 million no way!!

• 139 Spellcheck // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:03 PM

You couldn’t make it up… Indeed. Utter drivel you spout.

• 140 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:05 PM

well that’s a nice way to enter the room Spell

• 141 BandB // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:05 PM

Spellcheck,

I would say, as a general rule of thumb, that if you are going to call yourself Spellcheck, you should use your spellcheck.

And that one should never deploy insults one cannot spell.

You Moran.

• 142 Spellcheck // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:08 PM

Band B, eat me. ????

• 143 Spellcheck // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:09 PM

Kevin moran??

• 144 BandB // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:09 PM

Certainly Spellcheck.

Sounds yummy.

• 145 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:12 PM

oh dear who let the wum in?

• 146 Spellcheck // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:13 PM

Can’t beat A nice bit of Cumbrian sausage band bellend. Who made you blog police?

• 147 BandB // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:15 PM

Welcome to the blog big boy. perfect timing.

We have a vacancy for a complete cock.

• 148 optimistic prime // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:17 PM

Wow

• 149 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:17 PM

pmsl bandb

• 150 Spellcheck // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:18 PM

Sorry Toon from Leeds. Couldn’t resist a Sunday afternoon wind up. Band Bollocks seems hungry.

• 151 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:21 PM

Spellcheck

When i typed (spellcheck) i was reffering to the word i had previously typed as i was unsure if i had spelled it correctly, it had fcuk all to do with you, who i frankly did not even remember existed!!!!

Talk about getting the wrong end of the stick.

• 152 hibbit // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:22 PM

expat my mate works for steve gibson / boro at rockliffe hall boro training ground……… Mc has met all his coaches there over the last two weeks ……. i am not itk but i have put bits on here about the coaches over the last two weeks Mc has played golf today and there booked in tonight thats about all i know Mc lives close by

• 153 Spellcheck // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:22 PM

Poor ed. reading your shit every day.

• 154 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:25 PM

BandB I started laughing @143 and I still am 😀

Blog gold. Talk about barging through the door and shouting the odds. You couldn’t…well you just couldn’t.

• 155 welshgeordie9 // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:26 PM

Spellcheck

you are either Welshies sheep or the clown who pretended to be me.

• 156 welshgeordie9 // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:27 PM

Quite amazed that you could spell bellend, or did you look it up.

• 157 Spellcheck // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:29 PM

No ones perfect but who in their right mind would pretend to be Welsh.

• 158 Belfast // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:30 PM

Ed nipped it in the bud so he did. Well for a couple of days anyway.

• 159 WWSBRD // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:35 PM

Oh can I be called a name? Looks like fun

• 160 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:37 PM

Welsh

Both welshies sheep and your double were the same utter pillock. Not to mention a few other names they used.

Best not to interact. I am sure ed will deal with it.

• 161 BandB // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:40 PM

I could call you a name WWSBRD.

If you want in, like.

But I’d stick to tut-tutting if I were you.

• 162 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:40 PM

Although the penfold account might be Blackley.

• 163 optimistic prime // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:42 PM

Penfold is Rivierre run dry etc

Easy to spot, he has the hits for JFA

• 164 optimistic prime // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:43 PM

Hots

• 165 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:45 PM

OP

Aye but blackley had it in for JFA too…. of course, Blackley could have been ALL of them, Mister Tuff suspects that,anyway. Its possible.

• 166 croftus5678 // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:47 PM

oh dear !

5 nufc players could have a new lease of life under mcclaren !!!! fergusson/good/marvaux/vukic/williamson.

>.<

good and willaimson clearly are not good enough imo !

dont get me wrong fergusson can cross and its something our other wingers cant do apart from rolando but thats about all that he's got going for him imo.

vukic could be a good backup for siem but we have tons of cm's

and marv is very creative with a good pass but is a lazy sod and very very inconsistant !

can we gamble on players like these when we should be aiming at winning something ?

• 167 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:47 PM

awww Charlie Austin got married no wonder football is far from his mind

• 168 welshgeordie9 // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:48 PM

YouCouldn’tMakeItUp

I will try to avoid it, i find it odd though that when there’s a new name on here all the attacks are coming my way, then again though any clown can act tough behind a computer or a phone.

• 169 croftus5678 // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:50 PM

imo if theres any avg players that cant get a result from any of the top 6 teams we should be getting rid and replacing them with atleast a full 11 with subs enough to challenge the top 6 before we look at making the most of avg at best players.

• 170 BandB // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:50 PM

It’s terrible, what’s happening you Welshie.
    Terrible.

• 171 welshgeordie9 // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:51 PM

croftus5678

If that’s the best they can come up with then we are screwed.

• 172 GeordieTwo // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:51 PM

Fong the WUMs! Fong them I say. Leave the blog for a few minutes and look what happens.

• 173 GeordieTwo // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:52 PM

Are you acting tough behind your phone again welshie?

• 174 croftus5678 // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:54 PM

@180 welsh

aye….must admit they have been consistant over the years havent they 😉

keep hoping for that top quality signing then i keep coming home to lesser quality players by the day ! and todays stuart downing day 3:)

• 175 GeordieTwo // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:54 PM

Spellcheck sounds like a real thug. Who let him in? Does he have opposable thumbs I wonder?

• 176 BandB // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:54 PM

G2

I think the WUMs are the only ones with the courage to walk on after your daily slot.

I find myself many a time thinking: “Well, how do you follow that?”

• 177 optimistic prime // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:54 PM

Marc

Wow, I wouldn’t have thought they’d all be one person but it would explain his disappearance.
    I couldn’t be arsed to post under more than one.

• 178 WWSBRD // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:54 PM

BandB
    Alas u are probably correct after all I am terribly good at tut tuting though I feel I miss out on some of the ‘fun’ thats had on this blog at times

• 179 welshgeordie9 // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:55 PM

BanB

I really don’t care what people say to me, i was just viewing my point, i won’t be running to ed unlike some.

• 180 GeordieTwo // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:57 PM

Ta BandB mate. You and a few others make it worthwhile coming on here. As for the spellchecks of the world, the less heard from them the better.

• 181 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:57 PM

please no

• 182 welshgeordie9 // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:57 PM

GeordieTwo

No i not acting tough behind a phone, I’m like this face to face.

• 183 GeordieTwo // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:58 PM

From your viewpoint how does your point look welshie? In fact, what was your point again?

• 184 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:58 PM

Welsh

There comes a point though,when the uber-wums clogg the blog up and somebody has to draw eds attention to it.

• 185 welshgeordie9 // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:59 PM

Can you stop GeordieTwo please, someone fetch me a bucket.

• 186 BandB // Jun 28, 2015 at 5:59 PM

WWSBRD,

I wouldn’t call you a name really.
    You’ve had a few goes yourself, and I remember the fun of the good ol’ days as well as you do.

Welshie,

I would NEVER run to Ed on your account.

• 187 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:00 PM

G2

To be fair, it’s been a while since Welsh started anything. Deffo not him this time.

• 188 GeordieTwo // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:02 PM

Let’s just drop those thongs of gloom lads. Turn those frowns upside down. We’ve got Lee “I’m not a complete tw@t” Charnley on wor side after all. We will soon return to our rightful place in the league. 14th that is. Harrumph.

• 189 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:02 PM

Penfold

How VERY blackley-esque of you. Hows that latte?

• 190 GeordieTwo // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:04 PM

Good point YCMIU mate. Welshie has been much calmer lately. I am a bit concerned with the riff raff we’re attracting though. This spellcheck lad really needs to learn some manners. Decent people come on here after all. Harrumph.

• 191 welshgeordie9 // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:04 PM

Lee “Penfold” Charnley

Keep insulting if that’s what turns you on.

• 192 croftus5678 // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:04 PM

well…they do say you only hurt the ones you love !

and this blog’s full of love it seems 😉

• 193 WWSBRD // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:05 PM

BandB
    Haha I wouldnt mind been called out a few times on here before and I still come back every so often
    And I might of waded into battle on here once or twice but only when irked

• 194 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:05 PM

G2

I think Spellcheck gave up because his whole wind up was based on him getting the wrong end of the stick about one of my earlier comments. He’s off to rethink because it made him look like a window-licker.

• 195 welshgeordie9 // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:06 PM

croftus5678

It seems to me that i have got a fan club on here.

Ha ha ha

• 196 Belfast // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:06 PM

Have you ever thought the individual doing it wants you to think it’s Blackley Markass ?

It’s Catchy’s pet lip and I’m certain Catchy’s pet lip wasn’t Blackley.

• 197 welshgeordie9 // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:07 PM

BandB

I wasn’t on about you with that comment.

• 198 overtheline // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:08 PM

What a shame – thought we’d got rid of the ‘Mummy’ boy.

• 199 welshgeordie9 // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:08 PM

Belfast

I bet you wish that you had a fan club like me.

• 200 BandB // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:12 PM

Belfast,

This has to be the longest game of Cluedo ever.

You must have seen about 17 of the 21 cards by now.

Are you going to take a stab, or what?

• 201 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:13 PM

Belfast

All i am saying is that it’s possible that Blackley is behind the whole lot. He always seemed to go to extraordinary lengths to make a point. The whole “run to your mummy” thing is a clue. It’s hard to mimic someone that closely, even on-line

• 202 Belfast // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:15 PM

Let’s just say the betting has been suspended on Jib !

• 203 BandB // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:17 PM

Well I don’t have Jib.
    Does anyone have Jib?
    Is he is the envelope?

• 204 Belfast // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:19 PM

Huge influx of bets after this incident a few days ago.

Jib // Jun 25, 2015 at 1:18 PM
    Tsunki
    You have some face
    What a cheeky bugger
    Remember Pokat you knobber

welshgeordie9 // Jun 25, 2015 at 1:20 PM
    So Tsunki is the one doing all the wums. Remember he did Pokat. Knobber.

• 205 BandB // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:20 PM

Belfast,

I was keen to keep Jeff posting under his own name, because when he (that person) has been banned in the past he splinters into a blog virus.
    I know you thought along similar lines.

• 206 Belfast // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:23 PM

A few hours after this a new account pops up called “Pokat” makes one post and then the comment disappears along with Welshgeordies comments.

• 207 Spellcheck // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:24 PM

Penfold you are vile.

• 208 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:25 PM

BandB no idea about the Argus Butterfly the last time I ventured into that offy was for me dad’s fags and some salt bag tudas. I wouldn’t dare go in there and ask for either of those things now 🙂

G2 certain about spellchecks’ opposable thumbs in fact I believe he is an incredibly agile fellow. I mean, can you peel a banana with both hands free? Oh you can! Oh. With what? Oh.

• 209 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:26 PM

Belfast quit it you troublemaker there’s no more Pokat.

Is there, Pokat?

• 210 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:28 PM

Oh I see I had to read that again Belfast you saying someone attempted to use a ‘pokat’ account?

• 211 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:28 PM

no Belfast is right, I saw the Pokat name pop up too

• 212 Belfast // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:30 PM

Yes they made one post and then it disappeared. I didn’t actually think it was Jib until the other day to be totally honest.

• 213 beermonkey // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:31 PM

tfl

apart from fergie and willo I don’t mind any1 getting a chance to show there worth

problem is we are doing to save cash and not spend

• 214 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:33 PM

beermonkey

Willo should be let go but we need fresh blood in asap

• 215 Belfast // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:34 PM

Jib
    June 28, 2015
    YouCouldn’tMakeItUp

Jib
    June 28, 2015
    TfL
    Do you not realise Penfold is Blackley ?

You see what I mean Markass ?

• 216 BandB // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:37 PM

I want to throw some light on Jeff’s charmed life.

I wrote to Ed once. About Jeff.

I complained that Jeff’s repeated gay-baiting of another poster was unpleasant.

Ed replied to say that he had seen nothing offensive. I explained that some of the comments might be in breach of British law. Ed said he was on American servers and it was no skin off his nose.

I pointed out that the poster in this country might still be liable to prosecution.

Ed said if the police ever approached him for names he would co-operate fully.

• 217 Belfast // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:38 PM

Skunki I was just pointing out after you had mentioned that post 108 and 111 where from the same person a new account pops up called Pokat.

Apology ?

• 218 toonking // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:38 PM

hmm
    today seems to be the day about missing bloggers.

one i’ve noticed isn’t around ATM is the great anti colo. Must be in his office studing who is next years target

• 219 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:39 PM

I think Jib is runni.g out as favourite. His thinking is that all the vilest material his ‘personality’ is screaming out to use finds it’s cent in these pointless wind up accounts. What’s with security on this blog? By all accounts Blackley has tried all means to return to the. Co.uk blog but can’t get on. This guy must be seriously short on ip addresses to post from, surely there are WordPress administration tools to get this sucka nailed? Y’get me? 🙂

• 220 toonking // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:39 PM

of course for anyone who doesn’t know who i mean, it’s great “toonbrother”

• 221 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:40 PM

Belfast @. 231 accepted. Ha ha. I did sort of apologise when I said I had to read it again. Oh dammit I’m sorry ok? SOOOORRRRYYYYY!

• 222 Belfast // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:41 PM

Welshie I think you where basically being trolled to deflect attention away from the real culprit mate.

• 223 JamesToon // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:41 PM

Paul Simpson has been released by derby, lee ryder he is set to join newcastle

• 224 beermonkey // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:42 PM

tfl

we all know what we need
    but unless willo starts slagging of Ashley he will be with us for another year and we wont replace as we wont payout the wages

some1 posted a link earlier as a reason for lack of activity and that was pretty logical but I am not expecting any1 in until we get back from the states
    for its to late they will miss a lot of the conditioning work with the squad and miss all the bonding

• 225 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:44 PM

Belfast didn’t the ‘other’ jib also forget which Jib he was and post identical comments, then had to go on a run of pasting identical comments to try and cover it up?

• 226 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:45 PM

Toonking right now I think toonbotherer would be welcomed like a long lost son

• 227 Belfast // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:48 PM

Jeff I was actually disappointed when I realised it was you because I stuck up for you a few times over it. It stopped that day though so I didn’t say nothing.

But I’m not letting Blackley take the blame when I know it wasn’t him.

If that makes me gay so be it !

• 228 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:48 PM

So it’s too late Charnley
    Oh it’s too late
    Though we really did try to break it
    The Toon fans Pride has died
    And we can’t hide and we just can’t fake it. .

Sing along when you know the words..

it’s too late…..etc

• 229 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:50 PM

Rumbled jeff. Rumbled. I’m as bad as anyone for retorts but maybe a concerted effort to sidestep this dysfunctional is for the best. Cut off the air supply. I’ll do it if everyone else will.

• 230 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:51 PM

Simpson?

• 231 Belfast // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:51 PM

Yes Skunki I defended Jib after it happened.

• 232 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:51 PM

Belfast….. errrrr no. No, never mind.

• 233 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:54 PM

G2 btw I’m not sulking or anything. I’m dusting of the Banjo of Decisive Victory! Peace in our Blog! This requires a tight G String…G2 – assistance please!

• 234 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:55 PM

See he calls me out for disappearing and what does he do?

Harrrumph!

• 235 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:56 PM

Belfast

Well whoever they are,and whether you are right, wrong or partly right, it is becoming a bore. Out of all the wum-accounts, i doubt there are more than 2 people. I am certainly not wanting to fight with you over it, even though you call me markass 😉

• 236 Belfast // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:56 PM

Piss take that Blackley has been banned and you haven’t tbh

Skunki you solved it well kind off 80% me 20% you 🙂

• 237 BandB // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:57 PM

Let’s not forget.
    The guy is already banned.
    So we can’t blame Ed for us treating Jib like he was Jeff and wasn’t banned.

I won’t engage either.
    He’s banned.
    I can’t see his posts.

• 238 Belfast // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:59 PM

I would say 3 markASS. Two of them are harmless most of the time and then there’s Jeff who is dangerous and should probably check in to Broadmoor.

• 239 BandB // Jun 28, 2015 at 7:00 PM

Congrats Belfast,

Sharp as a tack……

• 240 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 7:00 PM

Is Blackley banned? I don’t think he posted anything outrageous or offensive.

• 241 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 28, 2015 at 7:02 PM

well 4 if you count Pokat lol

• 242 toonking // Jun 28, 2015 at 7:02 PM

tsunki
    when ever I read posts make by himself it reminds me of that old idian magpie old anti shola.

• 243 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 7:04 PM

Uggghhhhhh…….

• 244 ToonFromLeeds // Jun 28, 2015 at 7:05 PM

sorry tsunki it was an open goal lol

• 245 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 7:05 PM

That’s a blast from the past aye Indian magpie he was a card.

• 246 overtheline // Jun 28, 2015 at 7:05 PM

BandB // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:37 PM

If that was the essence of your exchnge with Ed then it is a very cynical approach to blog moderation.

Lee “Penfold” Charnley // Jun 28, 2015 at 6:27 PM

Spellcheck wind your neck in they’ll think we are in a cattle truck!

and WTF is this about ?

• 247 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 7:06 PM

BellEND

Could be 3 i suppose. Either way, i am probably going to go with BandB and skunki, and stop responding to him/them/it.

• 248 Belfast // Jun 28, 2015 at 7:06 PM

Nah It was really Skunki who cracked it. I was on another page until he pointed out that little slip up the other day.

He was actually trolling himself for a while. That’s how bananas he is.

• 249 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 7:08 PM

Aye Belfest, but maybe his multiple personalities dont get on with each other 😀

• 250 toonking // Jun 28, 2015 at 7:09 PM

As a whole there is a large amount of common bloggers away at the moment

catch in norway
    toon proledgy
    toonbrother
    toonKK
    even I don’t really bother chatting that much.

basically it’s like most non international event summers, boring boring news paper stories. due to such a crisis football club it’s hard to even take the smallest difference in oppinion softly, it’s a fans civil wars

• 251 Belfast // Jun 28, 2015 at 7:10 PM

I agree Markass that’s why I decided to say nowt to the poster after the other account was banned. Just didn’t think it was fair that Blackley was getting the blame for it.

• 252 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 7:13 PM

Fair enough. From what i have been told,Blackley was banned for over aggressive posts,and you are right that other people are getting away with different but more vile posts atm.

• 253 toonking // Jun 28, 2015 at 7:17 PM

Some articles might hold a bit of truth but the majority are nonsense,these pages are usually covered with headlines “England are ready to win the world cup” “england are knocked out early group stages” ” england manager under pressure” ” english clubs need more english players bring in a 6-5 rule”

As well as the main sports page headlines you’ll also have the minor sports page headlines “usaine bolt, mo farah beth tweddle in olimpics and commonwealth games.

One piece of good news for the papers is the ashes does start soon.

• 254 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 7:18 PM

Course I could be being cynical but if we just don’t engage… you know who…Perhaps the lack of posts ( clicks make prizes) will make someone less reticent about banning the…you know who.. 😉

• 255 Belfast // Jun 28, 2015 at 7:20 PM

Are you calling for a boycott Skunki ?

• 256 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Jun 28, 2015 at 7:20 PM

Tsunki

Still think your course of action is right, if no one esponds they become obsolete.

• 257 Tsunki // Jun 28, 2015 at 7:21 PM

There’s always Wimbledon to look forward to. it’s on itv3 at 10 pm ha ha ok sorry.

• 258 toonking // Jun 28, 2015 at 7:22 PM

As much as the ashes itself is a great sports event, It’s nowhere near as big as the two football and athletics event.
    these 4 have a much larger amount of players and athletes known world wide and are also offical sports that mus be shown on analog TV

• 259 Mister Tuff // Jun 28, 2015 at 7:28 PM

Wow a lazy no news Sunday and suddenly all the loonies turn up.
    A scumbag will always be a scumbag.
    A tool will always be a tool.
    A thicko will always be a thicko.
    A mug will always be a mug.
    A knacker will always be a knacker.

Their personalities are not variable dependent upon who they are a speaking to – althought mugs might want to believe that.

A knacker will always be a knacker.

• 260 Clematis // Jun 28, 2015 at 8:47 PM

I always believe that when you comment on a blog, etc., you should write/comment as if other bloggers were in the room with you. You know, a kind of respect thing. What goes on here – wums, multiple posters, vile comments relating to disabilities, and so on – is appalling. I use Ed’s blog to check for toon updates (which usually come through even before Sky announcements) but I’m giving this site a wide berth. Shame.

• 261 sportiquet5 // Jun 28, 2015 at 9:13 PM

Time to get players in now?

previous post: Newcastle Could Soon Have A Big Star On Their Hands