Mitrovic In Newcastle Black And White Strip – Photo

Here is the first photo we’ve seen of Aleksandar Mitrovic wearing the famous black and white shirt of Newcastle United, and he’s wearing it at the Hilton Hotel in Newcastle – there’s the Tyne Bridge in the background and you see the Hilton name on the window.

Thinks – wonder which hotel he’s staying at in Newcastle?

Now he mightn’t get any sleep tonight.

🙂

Now he wouldn’t be wearing this if he had failed his medical now would he.

It also looks like he likes wearing the Newcastle United shirt at his hotel – he seems to have just kept it on – brilliant!

And there’s news (a video in Serbian) from back in 2011 when he was 16 and at Partizan – he was asked what his favorite club was, and he said Partizan Belgrade of course – followed by Newcastle United in the English League.
mitrovic in blask anc white

Aleksandar Mitrovic – Newcastle United striker

• Jib

Jul 20, 2015 at 6:48 PM

Hilton Gateshead
    Where Cabella stayed last summer

• Noel Worst

Jul 20, 2015 at 6:48 PM

Good choice of footwear, this lad likes a practical, functional, no-nonsense boot – a man’s man!

• Ron Knee

Jul 20, 2015 at 6:51 PM

Welcome back, TFL!

• magpiesi

Jul 20, 2015 at 6:51 PM

Just saw it on twitter

Stories claiming we are still interested in
    Matip,Austin,banega doing the rounds on twitter

Bamford to cp
    Chelsea’s F Luis back to Spain and makems have bid 8m for spurs Dembele I liked him but doesn’t score enough.

• YouCouldn'tMakeItUp

Jul 20, 2015 at 6:52 PM

Of hes wearing a shirt, i would suspect he’s off to an unveiling?? Or theres a whole lot of photoshoppin’ goin’ on.

• YouCouldn'tMakeItUp

Jul 20, 2015 at 6:54 PM

Of = If*

Much swearing at my telecommunications device.

• Mister Tuff

Jul 20, 2015 at 6:56 PM

Does appear to me that Wally has much more influence with Mr Tubbs than King Percy did.
    (Don’t blame him I wouldn’t hace trusted King Percy with my wallet viz signing Obertron).
    Hopefully it continues for a summer spree of five players. That would then be a reasonable foundation upon which to build.
    As well as trying to introduce a new philosophy Wally and his team will have to remove traces of the previous regimes Percy and Carvers’ doctrines/1980’s coaching.
    It’s going OK at the moment -hope it continues.

• optimistic prime

Jul 20, 2015 at 6:56 PM

Ghost town

I’m anything but balanced, I’ve just ran out of steam and my throats sore off screaming and shouting.

• magpiesi

Jul 20, 2015 at 6:56 PM

All the photos and stuff at sjp will be done just waiting possibly for last bit of paper work from medical,uefa clearance or mr Ashley to press TRANSFER!! on his online bank.

• Mister Tuff

Jul 20, 2015 at 6:57 PM

Ian Toon – stop your mishief and trickery posing as Carl.
    You need to stop with this mullarkey – give it a rest man.

• optimistic prime

Jul 20, 2015 at 6:57 PM

Is that a lady behind the man in the suit or is JFK in toon?

• Noel Worst

Jul 20, 2015 at 6:58 PM

YCMIU

Nah, he’s off to meet wor Cheryl in club colours at the nearest pub, knock a few back and claim the Geordie Queen as his own!

• YouCouldn'tMakeItUp

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:01 PM

Noel

The Ritual Scuttling of Queen Cheryl of Low Heaton is part and parcel of all new signings at nufc, although i hope for her sake it wasn’t when Obertan signed.

• Spellcheck

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:01 PM

What a great pair of signings so far for our great team. Couple of centre backs of the highest quality for sure is needed. Good to hear TFL is well enough to chat. HWTL. My expectations are increasing by the day. Roll on August 9th. You couldn’t Make it up.

• Jib

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:01 PM

I thought Mr Tuff was the Geordie Queen

• croftus5678

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:02 PM

whoohoo now chancel and abdennour please.

• firebug666

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:02 PM

Great to here from you TFL, wishing you a speedy recovery mate.

• BigB75

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:03 PM

TFL!!!! great to hear all is going well mate. May it continue!

• YouCouldn'tMakeItUp

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:04 PM

• mickalfas

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:04 PM

Glad to see you back Tfl
    HWTF

• YouCouldn'tMakeItUp

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:05 PM

Oh i see, it was a statement, not my name….

(I knew that really 😉 )

• potski

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:06 PM

Yes, it’s him, or his brother, or some random guy doing the cleaning. Anyway, Waved to him through my office window from other side of Tyne Bridge. Going home now, will pop in to Hylton for a cuppa on the way.

• NotAGhostToon

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:07 PM

Op only the most balanced people I know will admit that they’re not balanced!

• ToonFromLeeds

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:08 PM

Thank you to everyone for your wishes I am overwhelmed and the pic of Mitrovic in a toon shirt has made my smile bigger 🙂

• Spellcheck

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:08 PM

Please get rid of Obertan & Williamson. Personally I would like to see Albeid given a chance to shine in Black n White triples. In SM I trust.

• Spellcheck

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:10 PM

Ycmiu, well rescued.

• sing in the corner

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:10 PM

He’s got a 13-14 year old size shirt on! Bad research by the welcoming party

• Bambams

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:11 PM

Once upon a time we would of given new signings a top and shorts….

Ash you are so tight, spend some money ?

• YoungMagpieFromBurnley

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:11 PM

Yes!! Mitrov-

I mean,

Yes!! TFL is still alive!!!! Great to here from you man. 🙂

• Bambams

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:11 PM

? = attempted smiley face

• BandB

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:12 PM

NAGT

I saw you post earlier.
    Your generation doesn’t have a monopoly on unbridled optimism you know.

We weren’t born grumpy. We got that way from seeing bright new tomorrow’s turn into all out yesterdays.

You can positively reinforce a sow’s ear for the rat of your life. It won’t turn it into a silk purse.

I hate that kind of self-serving management gobsh*te invented by talentless knackers, anyway.

• Bambams

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:14 PM

Wonder when the press conference will be, unless they have pre recorded one with the chosen few again !

Actually if they continue to make significant signings I won’t be bothered if they continue with the pre recorded interviews

• BandB

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:15 PM

Spectacle-aided repost.

NAGT

I saw your post earlier.
    Your generation doesn’t have a monopoly on unbridled optimism you know.

We weren’t born grumpy. We got that way from seeing bright new tomorrow’s turn into all our yesterdays.

You can positively reinforce a sow’s ear for the rest of your life. It won’t turn it into a silk purse.

• carl

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:18 PM

Mr T
    Haven’t you driven enough bloggers away with your silly and childish name calling. Self delusion, self righteousness,elitism in seeing yourself as the blog controller.
    Your cliquishness doesn’t bother me. I wasn’t phased when you claimed Ruddy was performing Paddy Mc Ginty’s goat at the Theatre Royal. Oh, he is!

• NotAGhostToon

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:19 PM

BandB you lost me a little in the last sentence. There’s a limit, I don’t expect people to look at rubbish and see diamonds. I also don’t expect people to jump on the I love ashley bus. However highlighting past crap doesn’t appear to help anything particularly when our wishes last year seem to be being answered one by one. Still a long way to go but I’m sure even you hope I’m right!

• croftus5678

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:22 PM

ayup tfl hope all went well buddy and its all over now.

• Bobbybee

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:22 PM

We’ll never sign Wijnaldum. No chance of us paying that for Mitrovic. We need defenders… GTF IN!!! Time to enjoy the coming season. Please, less of the negativity in future. We wanted a team that tries and Macca’s putting it together. In fact, he may well be putting a team that wins something. This is all we asked for, right? Let’s get SJP back to the place teams were scared to visit and do our bit to back the team to the hilt.

• BandB

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:23 PM

NAGT

Of course I hope you are right.
    I have hoped hundreds of bloggers would be right and “I told you so” me until the day I die.
    I won’t be reading. I will be watching the football at SJP
    They just never have been …to date.

• Ibizatoon

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:24 PM

Cor, serious case of deja vu going on…

I best start looking for those title deeds for OV…a fortune to be made.

• croftus5678

Jul 20, 2015 at 7:26 PM

with wij/mit and chancel as minimum amount of signings the club has earnt my respect and have shown ambition !

they still need to make up for all the poor footy and embarasment over the past years though through mistake after mistake but this season i’ll be smiling for the first few games unless the new signings dont turn out as good as we expect.

1 2 3 6