Newcastle 2 Southampton 2 – Goals Video

gini wijnaldum aftre scoring saints

Gini Wijnaldum after scoring great goal

Here are three of the four goals today – the first one –  a strong header from Pelle is missing – but there’s good coverage of the other three goals, including Newcastle’s two goals – the important ones.

• Bambams

Aug 9, 2015 at 5:28 PM

Can’t get it to play…

• Take a Chancel on me

Aug 9, 2015 at 5:30 PM

Link page won’t load

• CypriotDelight

Aug 9, 2015 at 5:31 PM

Me either Bambams – luckily I watched the match on android box but wanted to see Our second again…

Onwards and upwards. We will improve on that Steve says. Looking forward for a change 🙂

• Take a Chancel on me

Aug 9, 2015 at 5:33 PM

Same here Cypriot good game

• CypriotDelight

Aug 9, 2015 at 5:37 PM

Yeah it was Chancel. I was worried but enjoyed what we produced. A work in progress that will get better – holding the Saints ain’t a bad thing. God bless the streaming on the box 😉

• kevymartins

Aug 9, 2015 at 5:37 PM

Liverpool look terrible. Stand out teams this week=West-Ham and Swansea.

For anyone interested you can pick up a Amazon firestick for £35 load kodi onto it and watch Pritty much every match. Or you can get them on eBay ready to go for like £50-£60

• Charlie in the Gallowgate

Aug 9, 2015 at 5:40 PM

Just got in from match
    Overall much better performance and what a difference at the back when Krul has the ball centre halfs go wide to pick up the pass Anita drops into centre half pos to pick up the ball full backs bomb on – A BREATH OF FRESH AIR to see us playing out from the back.
    My MOM was Anita in defensive midfield – always wanted the ball kept it simple with passes moved into space to pick ball up and got in a couple of challenges. Thought Colback did OK but when on the ball wanted one/two extra touches before passing.
    New lads Mbemba and Wijnaldum were class.

Think we would of won if Anita had not got injured as Tiote looked miles off the pace when he came on and huge spaces appeared in front of defence.

All-in-All a much better performance than most in the last two years

• totsy

Aug 9, 2015 at 5:41 PM

here’s a link that works for anyone that’s interested

• CypriotDelight

Aug 9, 2015 at 5:43 PM

Sounds good that Kevy – I will look into that as back in UK come Xmas and I doubt this android box will work? Can get every game on the tv with this bad boy 🙂

• CypriotDelight

Aug 9, 2015 at 5:44 PM

Spot on that Charlie.

• WWSBRD

Aug 9, 2015 at 5:47 PM

Coutinho is class

• the broons

Aug 9, 2015 at 5:48 PM

hahahaha kevymartins

Actually i had aarons in instead of obertan for my preferred team. But go on you pipe up with all your other mates saying how obertan was dreadful again, and anita was dreadful again….

Like a bunch of robots yous are man, fickle as hell, Yet if you actually analysed the game you wouldve saw that another scapegoat anita was probs the reason why we pressed so well as a team until he came off.

And Obertan is an awful footballer but he did today the only thing he can do and thats use his pace down the wings so for that i give him credit since you’re too proud to do so yourself.

• Take a Chancel on me

Aug 9, 2015 at 6:00 PM

watched Mission Impossible Rogue Nation on Kodi the other night, what a brill film

• hibbit

Aug 9, 2015 at 6:01 PM

mr broon we all see things in a different light……. if your going to play oberton you need a strong fb we don’t have one if we play haidara you need a winger that will cover oberton wont we can only play one of these two they just don’t work together one or the other

• catchy in norway

Obertan – 7
    Wiji – 7,5
    Cisse – 7

• the broons

Aug 9, 2015 at 6:05 PM

hibbit

Well am a big fan of aarons but he can’t defend for toffee, so what you propose we do?

• kevymartins

Aug 9, 2015 at 6:11 PM

The broom didnt say anything about Anita?

Please tell me what did obertan do while he was playing down the left? Nothing he did nothing swiched to the right and got an assist and that was it.

• hibbit

Aug 9, 2015 at 6:12 PM

mr broon not changing my tune we need a first team LB and have done for long time

• anthc

Aug 9, 2015 at 6:14 PM

Some positives out of today I thought, gini and mbemba had good games although gini faded in second half.
    Obertan was average for me as stated freezes when it comes to taking a man on. He gives decent cover but offers very little going forward imo.
    Haidara is a concern for me and de Jong looks like his brother, a waste of a squad place.
    Cisse worked his socks off too although he can’t elude that poor touch of his when it matters. I did think the ovation got the better of mitrovic too with that silly foul but he’s young and showed some good glimpses.
    A slight improvement on pardumb but I’m yet to be convinced and will give it a few months before I pass judgement on the mclaren crew.
    By the way how big did tiote look? Over weight and out of shape the lad needs disciplining imo. Absolute disgrace for a pro footballer.

• kevymartins

Aug 9, 2015 at 6:15 PM

The broom on the first half why did the commentators keep talking about Obertan was afraid to cross with his left foot he kept cutting in to right foot an getting the ball took off him.

• beermonkey

Aug 9, 2015 at 6:17 PM

chancel

cheers for the links today I really good stream I normally use sportsdevil and p2p
    and for tv films genesis

• Take a Chancel on me

Aug 9, 2015 at 6:22 PM

beermonkey

you are welcome
    I use Genesis loads

• Take a Chancel on me

Aug 9, 2015 at 6:23 PM

beermonkey I can never get acestream to work

• beermonkey

Aug 9, 2015 at 6:25 PM

chancel

I had the same thing and I deleted it and started again and I used the tvaddons version as it was all set up and its worked

what was the copy of mission imp like

• mindshaft

Aug 9, 2015 at 6:28 PM

Looks like Shaqiri is off to Stoke !

Inter Milan’s Xherdan Shaqri was in the stand at The Britannia Stadium. Stoke bid for the Switzerland international during pre-season and it seemed he was allowed to leave the San Siro but was hesitant.

Hughes has had this to say: “It is a deal we hope to conclude and we would be delighted but nothing is certain in the transfer window.”

• jesperfuglsang - capt'n awesome of the lemon crew

Aug 9, 2015 at 6:33 PM

Is Anita injured?

• CypriotDelight

Aug 9, 2015 at 6:34 PM

Chancel, Beermonkey,

My IPTV stalker stopped working so I am on sports devil and genesis at the mo. Do u recommend any others? Cheers 🙂

• the broons

Aug 9, 2015 at 6:35 PM

kevymartins

I agree hes should never have been on the left but i mean i feel as though people are jumping down his throat for having one of his better games.

And what do you mean by anita?

• beermonkey

Aug 9, 2015 at 6:38 PM

Cypriot

chancel put me onto robinhood

and phoenix

Sissoko –7,5
    Obertan – 7
    Wiji – 7
    Cisse – 6

• CypriotDelight

Aug 9, 2015 at 6:40 PM

Brill thanks going to try it now 🙂

• reilly

Aug 9, 2015 at 6:46 PM

vdub t25 and njm soccer are the repos to have for footy on kodi.

• gonufc (Newcastle United Sports Direct Advertising Club)

Aug 9, 2015 at 6:47 PM

Wow, great cross on the run from the Obertron 4000, first cybernetic footballing unit.

• will die for the toon army

Aug 9, 2015 at 6:47 PM

If Mcclaren and his staff improve NUFC defence with Colo and Mbemba as starters then it will b big up to them.

I think e weak link was Haidara or Obertan not sure but all crosses came from that wing. Janmatt fell asleep for both goals he is so poor in the air.

• will die for the toon army

Aug 9, 2015 at 6:50 PM

Jesper

We will know next week Mcca says he is walking well. So he will be accessed next week. Best player by far.

• reilly

Aug 9, 2015 at 6:50 PM

sorry i ment add ons not repos.

• jesperfuglsang - capt'n awesome of the lemon crew

Aug 9, 2015 at 6:52 PM

will die…hope he’s okay! I like that kid

• Jib

Aug 9, 2015 at 6:55 PM

Wahay
    Toon v Swansea is on Setanta Sports next Saturday
    Boom Boom

• reilly

Aug 9, 2015 at 6:55 PM

another good 1 to add to kodi is zeus repo its got it all sports tv movies.