The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Howay The Lads!!

Happy Birthday Aleksandar Mitrovic – Kind Of

3:55 pm, Wednesday, September 16th, 2015 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 11 Comments

This is how Newcastle United tweeted happy birthday to Aleksandar Mitrovic – who turns 21 today – and gets the key to the door.

Well they used to get the key to the door in the olden days.

More cards for the Serbian.

Tags: Aleksandar Mitrovic · Newcastle News · Other News

11 responses so far ↓

• 1 Belfast // Sep 16, 2015 at 3:57 PM

Hold on……

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

• 2 Wayayman // Sep 16, 2015 at 3:57 PM

Good to see the sense of humour at the club…

Re training sessions: I watched the first 15 minutes or so of the training session this morning, with one-touch, piggy-in-the-middle drills. My 12yr old son’s team have more intensity, purpose and accuracy about them. Sissoko just seemed to pass anywhere, often straight at the player in the middle who was closing him down.
    I hope the session warmed up a bit, as it made for depressing watching. Get on periscope as I think it’s available for viewing after the event too.

• 3 Belfast // Sep 16, 2015 at 3:58 PM

Yep that funny.

• 4 Ibizatoon // Sep 16, 2015 at 3:59 PM

Okay, I’ll laugh at that one, even though it’s no laughing matter 🙂

Happy Birthday Mitrovich.

• 5 Ibizatoon // Sep 16, 2015 at 4:01 PM

Wayayman…Not good to hear, although not totally unexpected.

Can you enlighten me to how periscope works, and perhaps what it is?

• 6 Belfast // Sep 16, 2015 at 4:02 PM

Yeah Ibiza straight outa welsh geordies joke book that one.

• 7 bettyswallocks // Sep 16, 2015 at 4:06 PM

Llort muw…… From previous. Perez was the only player on Monday that looked like he had any attacking potential. Him and Mitrovic might work. Pleeeease God.

• 8 toon kk // Sep 16, 2015 at 4:06 PM

what you saw in training is just what we often see in a match. Whether it’s down to poor training or lazyness I’m not sure

• 9 bettyswallocks // Sep 16, 2015 at 4:10 PM

I remember Mc saying that modern footballers need to be able to retain the ball in tight areas and come away with it. Gini can but who else?

• 10 Ibizatoon // Sep 16, 2015 at 4:17 PM