The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Banner created by Reilly - one of our readers
Howay The Lads!!

Newcastle In Race With Arsenal For Besiktas Winger

8:56 am, Saturday, October 3rd, 2015 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 93 Comments

There’s news today that both Newcastle and Arsenal are interested in signing 23 year-old  Turkish international winger Gokhan Tore who currently plays for Besiktas in Turkey.

Gokhan Tore -Turkish-National-Team

Gokhan Tore – Besiktas and Turkey International winger

The news is on the Turkey web-site Fanatik and there seem to be a number of clubs interested in the winger who has played 20 times for Turkey and was born in Cologne, Germany.

Inter-Milan, Atletico Madrid, Valencia and West Ham are also reported to be monitoring the player.

He started his career at Bayer Leverkusen in 2003 before joining Chelsea in 2009 where he stayed for a couple of years before moving to Hamburg in 2011.

At Chelsea, he played 23 times for the U21 side with three goals.

Tore moved to Russian club Rubin Kazan but had trouble settling in Russia and he signed for Besiktas in 2014 after being on loan there for one season.

Tore has played for all the Turkish Youth sides since he was 15 and he’s been in impressive form this season, and is in the Turkish squad for the upcoming Euro 2016 games against the Czech Republic and Iceland.

They will decide if Turkey has any chance of qualifying for the finals in France next summer.

The winger is said to be valued at around £14M.

Since joining Besiktas initially on loan in the summer of 2013 he has played 84 games for them with 15 goals and  24 assists so he can both make goals and score goals.

Tore could be one of the players Newcastle are lining up for the January transfer window and we may have to strengthen the squad significantly if we are still in relegation trouble by that time.

What do you think?

93 responses so far ↓

• 1 SUTTY1978 // Oct 3, 2015 at 9:02 AM

City’s biggest weakness at the moment is the defence with Kompany out. The only way to get any sort of result is attack. McClaren on the other hand is to go for all out defence. Great gameplan, right up until they score in the 6th minute and then we’re fooked!

• 2 Derek // Oct 3, 2015 at 9:03 AM

Isn’t it time for another Charlie Austin article?

• 3 cyprus // Oct 3, 2015 at 9:04 AM

So both David James and Curbishley have us down for a 4-0 thumping. Speechless. We’ve sure hit some lows with that AP and Carves. Our reputation precedes us.

• 4 Jail for Ashley // Oct 3, 2015 at 9:05 AM

Does anyone actually read these articles ?

• 5 Jail for Ashley // Oct 3, 2015 at 9:07 AM

Cyprus,
    What’s the common denominator!

• 6 Charlie in the Gallowgate // Oct 3, 2015 at 9:07 AM

A bit of Buzzzzz doing the rounds

Advocaat is leaving the Mackems after today’s game and Dyche is taking over ????????

• 7 cyprus // Oct 3, 2015 at 9:11 AM

On stats, I see Colback is in the top ten on distance covered (79 km) and tackles. This factor showed the most in our previous game where we threw away 2 points. He went off for…. Obertan.

We were then lucky to scrape a point.

• 8 cyprus // Oct 3, 2015 at 9:12 AM

What is it?

• 9 Derek // Oct 3, 2015 at 9:12 AM

Jail,

No. Well I find reading the articles is like banging you head against a wall made from unwarranted optimism and contradiction.

• 10 cyprus // Oct 3, 2015 at 9:13 AM

J,
    You asked another q. Answer, only when they matter 🙂

• 11 Jail for Ashley // Oct 3, 2015 at 9:23 AM

Cyprus,
    Throughout the record breaking losses, relegation and third round humiliations managers/coaches, managing directors and tea ladies have come and gone, there is one big fat ever present in the last eight years of NUFC misery.

• 12 SUTTY1978 // Oct 3, 2015 at 9:24 AM

City’s weakness is their defence, will we set up to capitalise on that? Not a chance, we’ll set up with 10 men behind the ball and pray they don’t score too many.

• 13 nut meg // Oct 3, 2015 at 9:50 AM

If anyone is interested here’s a you tube video of Gokhan Tore.Watch out for a few Demba Ba goals set up by GT.

• 14 cyprus // Oct 3, 2015 at 9:50 AM

Oh, I see 🙂

The thing is it’s not him actually coaching and playing. Given ‘his’ responsibilities, we should be about 8th without over-performing. That’s where I have a problem wholeheartedly concurring as we’ve discussed before.

• 15 Jail for Ashley // Oct 3, 2015 at 9:55 AM

Cyprus,
    No it is not him coaching, playing or (picking the team ?) But it is solely down to him that a mentality of non competitiveness has been instilled around the place.

• 16 Jib // Oct 3, 2015 at 9:59 AM

Charlie
    A few managers were getting twitchy at their pressers yesterday , Wenger threatened to stop his , Advocaat got very growly at his , neither Mourinho nor Pelligrini were very happy , must be that time of the season.
    I think I might pop in the bookies and have a couple of quid on the Dutch Dick being the first , on the strength of your rumour.

• 17 toon22 // Oct 3, 2015 at 10:01 AM

You can only thank MA for our total lack of ambition.

• 18 SA Toon // Oct 3, 2015 at 10:09 AM

I don’t rate our chances against MCFC today, but I am hoping for a Springbok win at SJP. Watch out for a green and gold invasion in the Toon today!

• 19 KevinLee // Oct 3, 2015 at 10:16 AM

then what? sell Thauvin?

• 20 Jib // Oct 3, 2015 at 10:25 AM

The Boks should beat Scotland at a canter.

• 21 estechco // Oct 3, 2015 at 10:26 AM

Tubbs to Charnley :-

Bring me wingers…and plenty of them!

• 22 Tinman // Oct 3, 2015 at 10:28 AM

SA Toon,
    Good luck mate.

Jib,
    Yeah they should win, but Scotland do have their most dangerous back line for a long time. Hogg is some player. SA will be far too much for them though

• 23 SA Toon // Oct 3, 2015 at 10:28 AM

Jib
    I really hope you are right. A Bok win and Mitrovich to score would set my day up nicely.

• 24 SA Toon // Oct 3, 2015 at 10:30 AM

Thanks Tinman!

• 25 Charlie in the Gallowgate // Oct 3, 2015 at 10:49 AM

JIb
    wouldn’t be surprised at Dick A going – looks a grumpy old bugga at the moment.
    Like to see the TOON get something today – We ain’t beat Man City in the Premiership for the last 17 games – and not got a point since we came up some bloody record

• 26 Ruddy Marveaux-lous // Oct 3, 2015 at 10:59 AM

Good morning gentlemen. How are we all?

What do people think about our match against City? Will we play 4-4-2? Stick with Perez and Mitrovic up front? Do we play Mbabu at left back again? Should Sissoko be dropped?

Personally I would line up exactly the same way as we did against Man City, with the possibility of dropping Sissoko – to claim he is pathetically ineffective is putting it mildly.

• 27 Ruddy Marveaux-lous // Oct 3, 2015 at 11:00 AM

*Also good morning ladies as well, got to be PC!

• 28 JAMSHA // Oct 3, 2015 at 11:01 AM

Gokhan Tore?? No Thanks Overrated

• 29 JAMSHA // Oct 3, 2015 at 11:02 AM

i Hope Mc Plays The Same Team that Playd against chelshit

• 30 angelswithdirtyfaces // Oct 3, 2015 at 11:03 AM

Jib / SA Toon

Boks should have beaten Japan by at least 4 tries.
    England should have beaten Wales by at least 10 points.

England should beat Aussies by at least a converted try – according to the press and recent form between these sides.

Predicting results accurately is a triumph of hope over experience.
    For one, I’m rooting for underdogs Scotland and the Wallabies .

By that logic Toon have as good a chance as any of an upset at Citeh.
    HWTL

• 31 Ruddy Marveaux-lous // Oct 3, 2015 at 11:06 AM

For a result prediction, I’m going for a 3-0 home win for Man City and a pitiful performance wherein we don’t even show up at the Etihad again.

• 32 Tinman // Oct 3, 2015 at 11:09 AM

I’ve had a crack at working out a team and strategy which could beat City. http://forevernewcastle.com/man-city-v-newcastle-preview/

• 33 lesh // Oct 3, 2015 at 11:12 AM

Why oh why is Carr is reported to be scouting wingers? I’d he scouting in the light of needs identified by McClaren – a proven CB, striker, left back?

If not, he ought to be told to address the squad’s shortcomings, not players who’ll add nothing in practical terms to avoiding relegation year after year.

• 34 Jib // Oct 3, 2015 at 11:30 AM

estechco
    Tubbs to Charnley :-Bring me wingers…and plenty of them

Ed to Tsunki :- Bring me whingers … and plenty of them

• 35 Ruddy Marveaux-lous // Oct 3, 2015 at 11:37 AM

By my estimation we’re a CB, LB, CDM, CM and an experienced CF short of where we need to be to realistically challenge the top 8.

On top of those signings I think we need the same again in squad players to keep the first team on their toes.

We all know that none of this is realistically going to happen until Mike Ashley sells up and leaves the club hence why a lot of us are frustrated with the direction the club is going.

• 36 Jib // Oct 3, 2015 at 11:46 AM

“Nothing has changed, and I think we all know that nothing has changed. “Players need to gel….” Or “this is a new coaching set up…” are all smoke and mirrors that none of us really believe.”

It doesn’t take long for Ruddy to tell us all , how to think , and , what to believe !!!

Go back to your cave wee man.

• 37 Lindisfarne // Oct 3, 2015 at 11:48 AM

A ‘feel good’ article that to me only highlights how little grasp those in charge have on the situation at NUFC:

• 38 Lindisfarne // Oct 3, 2015 at 11:49 AM

Jib/Jef/Jane

Glasshouses

• 39 Mister Tuff // Oct 3, 2015 at 11:57 AM

Blog to Jib Jibberish ……..”knackers oot”.
    Jib Jibberish to blog….”OK I’ll get me coat”.

• 40 Jib // Oct 3, 2015 at 11:58 AM

Lindy

Some of us aren’t fooled that easily.

It’s the morning of a game which a lot of us are looking forward to for the first time in ages.

Then boing!!! up pops Ruddy (who hasn’t been on for days) full of negative vibes and anti NUFC propaganda , the same day that the scum are about to peddle a manager

Come on !!! – you can fool some of the people etc. etc. etc.

• 41 Jib // Oct 3, 2015 at 12:06 PM

This blog is wick with mackems which is quite understandable if you’ve ever had a look at one of their blogs.
    The only sound on a scumblogis the whistle of the wind , the odd banging window in the distance , and now and then some tumbleweed flashes past .

• 42 Ruddy Marveaux-lous // Oct 3, 2015 at 12:07 PM

It’s the weekend, hence why I’ve decided to come on and post my thoughts about the team. Are my points less valid just because I’ve not posted throughout the week?

Let’s not be silly.

• 43 Fostino // Oct 3, 2015 at 12:19 PM

Nearly sending Mbabu out on loan highlights the culture of not giving the young players a chance to prove themselves. Particularly for defenders..its easier cut it as a defender..defensive mid then the attacking positions. Just look at teams like spurs. .saints.. Everton to name but a few who play their youth players like rolando..Mbabu. ..Armstrong. ..need to be given chance. Is there any more there in the academy?? The new lb??

• 44 JP...from The Rock // Oct 3, 2015 at 12:19 PM

We will really struggle to attract any players with the Euro Cup in the summer. No player would want to risk a dip in form trying to adapt to a new club.

• 45 Ibizatoon // Oct 3, 2015 at 12:20 PM

Ruddy…As you know, we all take what Jib has to say quite seriously on this blog, so one must ask, is it true you’re a mackem?

Not attacking you. We’re here to help. The first step is acceptance, followed by a good wash.

Anyway, it’s game day, no room for any personal thoughts or what you might feel is logic. Either be hopeful, or do one!

Lindisfarne…Well, it is good news as far as they’re concerned. A gamble that paid off (well, so far anyway), phew!

• 46 Fostino // Oct 3, 2015 at 12:25 PM

Seems to be a lot of paranoia regarding mackem fans. Who honestly cares. If your sad enough to log onto another teams fan page regularly to stir tge pot then that’s their problem.

• 47 mindshaft // Oct 3, 2015 at 12:26 PM

I feel we’ll get beaten today but am always hopeful and as such will be watching it … usually by about 15:10 I’m cursing a few of the players , McClaren (insert any previous manager) , charnley, Ashley and my dog.
    If we take the lead as in last week, there is a moment of sheer joy followed by the rest of the match bricking it – if we go 3 up I relax a bit …
    the joys of being a toon fan 🙂

• 48 Ruddy Marveaux-lous // Oct 3, 2015 at 12:30 PM

Ibiza

The amount of times I’ve slated Mike Ashley, the running of the club and secretly thinking relegation may be beneficial for the future of Newcastle United, I’m beginning to wonder whether or not I am a Mackem…

Tongue firmly in cheek people!

Ok, it’s game day. I think we should set up the exact same way we did last week, maybe even go with a more traditional 4-4-2 this time round. We need serious running from every player on the park. Colback must do a man-to-man job on Silva if he’s playing as he can do a lot of damage. I’m struggling to think of how we are going to cope with Silva, De Bruyne and Sterling before we even consider the power of Yaya Toure/Fernando/Fernandinho and the guile of Aguero.

Let’s be honest here…we’re going to get well and truly thrashed!

• 49 Ibizatoon // Oct 3, 2015 at 12:31 PM

mindshaft…Been a while since you’ve been able to relax a bit then?

Fostino…Spoken like a true mackem…only joking, as I was with my post to Ruddy.

• 50 Lee Charnley Bunga Party // Oct 3, 2015 at 12:34 PM

So wonder if this is the game where Colo takes a “Knock” so he misses the derby again?

I see Mclaren is talking about Mitrovic and Cisse together this week…… I think Mitrovic might smack Cisse in a game if they were to play up front when he realises how lazy he has been !

• 51 Ibizatoon // Oct 3, 2015 at 12:35 PM

Ruddy…A good first step there mate

The lads are going to have to be up for it today, for the full 90 minutes. On paper, looking back at recent history, this seasons form, and many other factors, it’s hard to see anything but a Man City win today, but that’s the joy of football (apparently…), anything can happen.

As many have pointed out, their defense hasn’t been that great this season, so we need to look to exploit that. To sit back and hope we keep them at bay could prove disasterous.

Can we avoid listing their players? It’s making me break out in a cold sweat.

• 52 Ruddy Marveaux-lous // Oct 3, 2015 at 12:38 PM

In order to trouble their defence we need to not only get the ball, but actually keep the ball and work into their third of the half…I doubt our ability to even do that!

• 53 Ibizatoon // Oct 3, 2015 at 12:41 PM

Ruddy…That is a problem.

If only there was another way?

I still think it’s worth re-visiting Krul lumping it forward and hoping for the best. Today could be the day.

• 54 toonking // Oct 3, 2015 at 12:42 PM

watching soccer special, they’ve just shown arsene wenger’s press conference he had ahead of united, he’ must be among the most arrogent managers ever known.

we all talking about out players and poor attitude certainly can’t match his. is there a bad attitude disease going abou with french, cause Arse wenger himself lol

• 55 Lee Charnley Bunga Party // Oct 3, 2015 at 12:45 PM

@toonking

Arsenal fans pay the most expensive season tickets in europe such a kick in the face for fans with chat like that

Its almost as bad as selling your best playing in January so you dont make the Europa or not trying in the cups……

• 56 Tsunki // Oct 3, 2015 at 12:51 PM

Well hello jeff no better comment than to draw me out with another sly dig at me then? I’ll hand it to you you’re trying. Very trying. It must have been all very cute back in the day when you stood in front of your primary school teacher in your little crimplene trews, home-knitted cardie and plastic sandals holding out your gift of coconut haystacks while you dobbed in your bestie for pinching plasticine from the craft cupboard. But it doesn’t come across so nice these days. Smarmy and snidey.

• 57 Toon fm Exeter // Oct 3, 2015 at 12:56 PM

Watching palace and wba didn’t think there was a worse commentator than Owen but savage beats him hands down what a bufoon

• 58 WWSBRD // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:00 PM

Ruddy
    Welcome to the Mackey crew bud! Shall we all just admit it now? The blog is just one big laugh to wind mags like Jib up!

• 59 Ruddy Marveaux-lous // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:03 PM

Yo

I know Mackems are sad and pathetic, but really? Am I going to spend the last 5 years commenting as primarily someone who had backed Pardew and (begrudgingly) Mike Ashley to change my mind and be very anti-Ashley, and even go so far as volunteering my time on the board of NUST as a Sunderland supporter trying to wind up Newcastle fans?

Maybe I am…

• 60 mindshaft // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:03 PM

Savage is worse than Andy Townsend, he’s a complete idiot and actually offers no analysis whatsoever – if he’s getting paid 50p an hour it’s 50p more than he’s worth

• 61 WWSBRD // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:09 PM

Ruddy
    Mate I’ve got nothing against mackems other than geography but aye it’s a stretch to think we go through all this just to wind up some mags on a blog

Am as black and white as they come but I think we will lose well today and I still can’t stand Ashley

• 62 toonking // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:09 PM

my super 6 prediction for our game is city 4-0 newcastle.

We might perform well against top teams but city seem to be a one we do poor against and an awful defence again top class attacking lie doesn’t make it easy to start with

• 63 Ruddy Marveaux-lous // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:09 PM

You know what, as much as I hate to say it, Pardew does seem to have Palace playing some very nice football. He’s a smarmy git who was no more than Ashley’s mouthpiece but he does have the capability to set teams up in the right way when given the right tools it would appear.

• 64 Ruddy Marveaux-lous // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:11 PM

Yo

Well I’m not even a Geordie so I’ve no problem with Mackems at all.

I’d agree with you. I think we’ll suffer a heavy defeat. City need a league win and a strong performance to get back on track and we’ll gift it to them on a plate and a performance to boot.

As for Ashley? My thoughts have never changed and won’t until he leaves/

• 65 WWSBRD // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:13 PM

Ruddy
    He got us to 5th once and we played pretty good football…it seems time is his greatest opponent though my prediction of England boss is gaining momentum so he might even miss out on his palace downfall

• 66 Hail Wor Ashley // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:14 PM

Pair Mitro with Perez and we stand a fighting chance against their back 4.

Thauvin or SDJ for a midfield spot. Not much of a choice, but I’d go with Thauvin purely for having a better engine. One huge problem we’ve had in recent history is often having 2 or 3 passengers on the pitch at a time. Sissoko is enough dead weight to carry when he doesn’t turn up.

Playing 2 tenacious STs up front allows us to defend from the front and sets an example for the rest to follow, prevent s the ball from just coming back at us in waves, that’s key for us going forward.

• 67 Lee Charnley Bunga Party // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:20 PM

Palace are going to smash us when we play them they have crazy pace and workrate which we do not have

Was not a fan of Pardew when he was here but credit where its due Palace are good to watch

• 68 JackButler // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:22 PM

Like last weekend, I’m not expecting anything from today’s game, so hopefully there may be another surprise

• 69 the broons // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:23 PM

To fellow kodi users,

Does anybody have a good link for the toon game. I have a feeling NBC is gonna let me down because palace game isn’t working.

• 70 Lee Charnley Bunga Party // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:24 PM

@the broons

I am watching Palace game on this

Has never let me down for Toon games

• 71 Ruddy Marveaux-lous // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:25 PM

Well I don’t think we played good football for the majority of the season we finished 5th. We had that 5 game 4-3-3 spell where played excellently, but other than that it was 4-4-2 basic stuff where we relied on the hot streaks of Ba and Cisse to dig us out most of the time.

Usually the wheels come off in his second full season at any club he comes to, so maybe he won’t even get a second full season if Hodgson is given the boot after the next tournament. How anyone can be talking about him for England manager is beyond me though?

• 72 JackButler // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:28 PM

Surely the FA should look for the best possible manager available? Going for an Englishman seriously limits them

• 73 the broons // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:29 PM

Much appreciated, I will try my original link once before kick off however that looks a good back up. Cheers Bunga.

• 74 beermonkey // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:30 PM

broons

I aint looked yet but when I find one I will post it on here

• 75 Thump // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:30 PM

@LCBP: Does VIP League still have that fscking adblock disable warning? Every time I go onto the site I get pop ups, pop unders, noisy ads during the stream. Does my nut in.

http://www.footballstreaming.info is my go to these days.

• 76 JackButler // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:34 PM

If Kompany plays we have a very tough 90 minutes ahead of us, but without him they look poor and disorganised at the back. They’ve spent a ridiculous amount of money but still seem to rely on one true world class player to hold them together.

• 77 Transfer Sage // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:36 PM

City without Kompany are beatable as they concede. We need to go with two up top again and have a go at them.

If (when) we just sit back defending we will concede as our players make a lot of daft errors, we will lose.

Hopefully we decide to attack from the off, nothing silly but put pressure on them when we get chance and not just play cowardly football.

• 78 Transfer Sage // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:37 PM

jack

Couldn’t agree more, they are a shambles at the back without him. Makes you think why they aren’t buying better players at the back instead of average lads who cost 30mil.

• 79 Transfer Sage // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:39 PM

Anyone watching the Palace game?

Far from fantastic football but bloody entertaining. They have pace on the wings, direct players like Zaha who run at people, beat them and get a shot away.

It’s something we need, quality direct wingers who add pace. All of our wide players (with the exception of aarons) just go sideways and don’t bust a gut to run at people.

• 80 JackButler // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:41 PM

Sage

It’s almost funny to see how poor they look without him, he is an amazing player no doubt, but for a club to spend that amount of money to look a totally different side without just one player is ridiculous.

Agree we cannot sit back and allow them to come onto us, we need to take the game to them and at least have a go as sitting back is simply waiting for the inevitable to happen. We did it last weekend and should go out with the same mentality today

• 81 John Tudor // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:44 PM

get a life yer makem scroat

• 82 JackButler // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:48 PM

Kompany out for another two weeks according to soccer Saturday

• 83 Transfer Sage // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:56 PM

Jack

City have not fallen into that typical pattern of a rich club, as have man utd under van gaal.

Kompany was 6/7 million and a quality player. Man Utd used to get players like hernandez, evra, vidic, etc not for silly money but good players.

Now both of them just buy the biggest name at the time instead of who the actual best player is.

• 84 Transfer Sage // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:56 PM

I meant city have fallen into that pattern.

• 85 Offkey // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:57 PM

Jib vs ruddy…….oh the joys, I’m hoping for a jib victory in this one……..Hopefully before ian turns up telling us a story about nothing that involves complimenting as many regular posters as possible.

• 86 Transfer Sage // Oct 3, 2015 at 1:58 PM

Just read city are without Kompany, Toure, Nasri, Clichy and Delph.

The good news is hat mangala is back in contention, he’s a disaster waiting to happen.

• 87 firebug666 // Oct 3, 2015 at 2:00 PM

TEAM NEWS: #NUFC at @MCFC: Krul; Janmaat, Mbemba, Coloccini (c), Mbabu; Sissoko, Anita, Gouffran, Wijnaldum; Perez, Mitrovi?.
    7 retweets 0 favorites
    Reply Retweet 7 Favorite
    Newcastle United FC ?@NUFC now6 seconds ago
    #NUFC subs at @MCFC: Elliot, Lascelles, Williamson, Tiote, Thauvin, de Jong, Cissé.

• 88 Mister Tuff // Oct 3, 2015 at 2:00 PM

Logic suggests a twanking in the region of 3-0 or 4-0. So they might as well have a go.

• 89 Hail Wor Ashley // Oct 3, 2015 at 2:01 PM

Gouffran!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• 90 Ruddy Marveaux-lous // Oct 3, 2015 at 2:02 PM

Sage

Think you’re being way too harsh on Mangala. City have more than enough about them to beat us without those players.

Spurs hammered them last weekend, but we are miles off Spurs’ squad and don’t have players who can retain possession for long enough to trouble City.

• 91 JackButler // Oct 3, 2015 at 2:02 PM

Sage

Agree mate, it seems they have to be 25 million+ players or they can’t be good enough, but if you look it’s almost always the cheapest players that have the biggest impact at a club. Cantona, Keeane, Kompany etc etc etc

• 92 Transfer Sage // Oct 3, 2015 at 2:04 PM

replied on the next thread lads

• 93 Jib // Oct 3, 2015 at 2:08 PM

The Broons

It’s on TVT Togo

It’s near the bottom of the page on the left , it looks quite small but does expnad into good full screen.

previous post: Newcastle League Stats Are Not Good – In Fact They’re Terrible