The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Howay The Lads!!

Can Newcastle Get First League Win Against Norwich?

4:03 pm, Wednesday, October 14th, 2015 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 96 Comments

Steve McClaren has said the season starts now against Norwich City on Sunday at St. James’ Park and we are hoping that in our ninth league game of the season we can get our first win and double the point sw we have in the Premier League.

steve mcclaren

Steve McClaren – season stars now

We are bottom of the league and have had almost two weeks to ponder how we were hammered 6-1 at Manchester City and have also had Tim Krul ruled out for the season, just to make sure things are really tough for Newcastle.

It’s called fate.

Let’s hope we can not only get the win – which is really important – but our players also put in a spirited and good performance on Sunday afternoon.

How Will Newcastle Fare Against Norwich?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Tags: Coaching · Newcastle News · Poll · Prediction · Premier League

96 responses so far ↓

• 1 GeordieTwo // Oct 14, 2015 at 4:05 PM

It’s got nothing to do with fate. It’s poor ownership and management. Disastrous owner, useless hirings.

• 2 Graeme // Oct 14, 2015 at 4:10 PM

So in his twisted belief, the first EIGHT Games dont count?
    What sort of ridiculous statement is that??

• 3 GeordieTwo // Oct 14, 2015 at 4:14 PM

The Blog Hobbit plan to fix Newcastle United:
    1. Force the owner out by boycotting or just wait for the end of the season when we’ll be relegated and he’ll leave on his own.
    2. Get the city and supporters involved. Be proactive in ownership screening. The FA are useless dolts. The good and proper malarkey is just that, malarkey.
    3. Bring back the various sections that have been removed. Let people complain and sing if the football is bollocks. They pay for the right to do it.
    4. Being passive and saying everything is fine and just continuing to buy tickets and support the dolt at the top won’t work. What part of -11 and 20th place don’t you understand?

• 4 GeordieTwo // Oct 14, 2015 at 4:15 PM

The first 8 games don’t count because his winning percentage in them is 0 Graeme mate. If we lose the next 8 they won’t count either.

• 5 GeordieTwo // Oct 14, 2015 at 4:20 PM

Just having a look at Big Sam’s record as a manager. He wins about 30-33% of the time. I think he might just save Sunderland. They at least admit when they have huge problems and try to fix them. Our management (led by Ashley) don’t.

• 6 GeordieTwo // Oct 14, 2015 at 4:26 PM

As for McLaren’s record? He’s usually a complete hit or a complete flop. Very odd. Under 30% wins with Notts Forest but 62.9% in his first go round with FC Twente. Why such huge swings and are we the next swing downward or upward?

• 7 Graeme // Oct 14, 2015 at 4:31 PM

G2 – it doesn’t really matter which way he swings mate – just win some effing matches!!!

• 8 Tsunki // Oct 14, 2015 at 4:48 PM

Oh no you don’t ha ha no way I’m voting on this one Ed.

• 9 Tsunki // Oct 14, 2015 at 4:50 PM

So, G2, what’s your basis for saying SM is a swinger? Oh, is that what SM means? I see.

• 10 optimistic prime // Oct 14, 2015 at 4:56 PM

Who knows, it’ll be very interesting to see McLarens starting 11 though.

• 11 GeordieTwo // Oct 14, 2015 at 4:57 PM

Actually he’s mainly into parrots Tsunki mate. And what do you mean by that Graeme mate/ Win some effing matches? You think Steve wants to win some matches? Clearly anyone who would start Gouffy as a DM against Man City doesn’t want to win anything….win some matches indeed…Harrumph.

• 12 BandB // Oct 14, 2015 at 5:02 PM

Is Brian Epstein voting on this poll?
    A remarkable turn-around in 15 minutes.

• 13 Graeme // Oct 14, 2015 at 5:10 PM

You’re not wrong thre BandB – positive voters from out of the woodwork!!!

• 14 GeordieTwo // Oct 14, 2015 at 5:13 PM

Wasn’t it Brian Epstein that said: Fong them! Fong them all!!!

• 15 Tsunki // Oct 14, 2015 at 5:14 PM

I’m going to vote yes just for the lark. He’s an appreciative bird. Not like a budgie. Ungrateful bunch.

• 16 GeordieTwo // Oct 14, 2015 at 5:15 PM

That whole win thing is overrated according to Steve. He believes more in looking good, making some nice sideways passes, doing a nice bit of defensive diddling…. that sort of thing. 😯

• 17 GeordieTwo // Oct 14, 2015 at 5:17 PM

Don’t get me started on that Tsunki mate. Just don’t…that’s all. I’m just getting over The Great Ashley Budgie Fondle of 2010. Harrumph.

• 18 firebug666 // Oct 14, 2015 at 5:19 PM

Blind hope, or blind faith, or just blinded and beguiled by false words and empty promises, people will vote for a win.

Under normal circumstances this is a game we should be winning, but the reality is we are so lazy, lacklustre, and downright pathetic on the pitch a Sunday league pup team could beat us.

I think Norwich will play with speed, power and intelligence, and we………well we will be there too!

• 19 GeordieTwo // Oct 14, 2015 at 5:27 PM

A lot of you have been asking “G2 are you still wearing The Thong of Utter Desperation?” Yes…Yes I am mates. It’s a bit itchy and scratchy now but I don’t believe on coming out from under the cloud of gloom hanging over the club until we get a win!!!! Huzzah!!!!!

• 20 GeordieTwo // Oct 14, 2015 at 5:34 PM

Also a lot of you have been asking “G2 is it true that you and beermonkey are planning a huge sweep through Eastern Europe for the Mentally Handicapped Billionaire Fund?” Well errmm I just can’t comment on that right now mates. This is all top secret info. Need to know basis. I’m sure you’ll understand.
    Hoy beermonkey have you got that snow plough installed on the bobsled yet? Have to keep an eye on that lad or he wanders off for a pint………

• 21 GeordieTwo // Oct 14, 2015 at 5:37 PM

“There can be no substitute for utter failure.”
    Mike Ashley, March 2015. Beautiful words of inspiration Mike.

• 22 John Tudor // Oct 14, 2015 at 5:41 PM

lets face it
    we are fact

• 23 BandB // Oct 14, 2015 at 5:46 PM

Did he really say that?
    Great if he did.
    At least something he said was definitely true.

• 24 beermonkey // Oct 14, 2015 at 5:47 PM

sorry I was in the pub drinking and playing pool

• 25 GeordieTwo // Oct 14, 2015 at 5:51 PM

Oh and another thing Ashley. On behalf of all who have suffered under your ownership over the last 8 1/2 years I demand compensation!!!! Compensation for pain and suffering. Compensation for the utter schmeg you offered up in place of decent football! Compensation for having to listen to Joe Kinnear rant and rave to the press! Compensation for your fat, ugly face!!!!
    Compo! Compo! We demand compo!!!!

• 26 GeordieTwo // Oct 14, 2015 at 5:52 PM

Oh and get back to work beermonkey….Harrumph.

• 27 GeordieTwo // Oct 14, 2015 at 5:53 PM

I think he did BandB mate. Or was that me thinking to myself he should say that? Hmmmm. Have to check the Blog Hobbit archives……

• 28 GeordieTwo // Oct 14, 2015 at 5:59 PM

A lot of you have been saying “G2 we’ve suffered greatly”….You’ve suffered greatly? Here’s me wearing my Thong of Utter Desolation under my Kilt of Draftiness while heading out to a very cold climate! Just imagine that! Not that I’m saying we’re headed for Eastern Europe or anything…….

• 29 lesh // Oct 14, 2015 at 6:14 PM

I wonder how many of the ‘win’ votes are based on a realistic assessment? Or could they be based on hope?

A win would work wonders for morale and we need the crowd behind the lads on the pitch – big time.

• 30 lesh // Oct 14, 2015 at 6:15 PM

It was fate that blessed us with Ashley – it can play some nasty tricks!

• 31 swemag // Oct 14, 2015 at 6:17 PM

Oh crap, just what we need, now we’re up against the best team in all of Norwich!

• 32 lesh // Oct 14, 2015 at 6:19 PM

*looks puzzled* What’s Brian Epstein got to do with the vote?

• 33 BandB // Oct 14, 2015 at 6:25 PM

Just wait while I ….
    Right, yes.
    Brian Epstein notoriously bought thousands of copies of Love Me Do to fix the charts. It was a joke at “win” going from last choice to first in 10 minutes earlier due to suddenly getting 50 votes to nil.

There…I’ll be left at the bottom of the blog now instead of you. You know how quite it’s been this time of night.

• 34 John Tudor // Oct 14, 2015 at 6:28 PM

cmon lesh use the noggin jib would have googled it

• 35 BandB // Oct 14, 2015 at 6:30 PM

I might change my name to Bottom of the Blog.
    It sounds quite investigator-ish.
    And in honour of all the times Ed puts up a new thread while I’m typing.

• 36 Mister Tuff // Oct 14, 2015 at 6:33 PM

Just spotted on Sky News – on the moving text that Man City have made a profit. That is as much as I know. There must be some creative accounting involved here – must be.

While I’m on the FA need to withdraw their endorsement of Platini. He has clearly been involved with some shenanigans – that’s excluding the latest “late fees tale.”

• 37 welshgeordie9 // Oct 14, 2015 at 6:34 PM

Good evening ladies, are we all happy this evening.

• 38 John Tudor // Oct 14, 2015 at 6:35 PM

or indeed blog of the bottom

• 39 welshgeordie9 // Oct 14, 2015 at 6:35 PM

2-0 to the toon on Sunday day, hat trick from mitrovic.

• 40 John Tudor // Oct 14, 2015 at 6:43 PM

such a nob

• 41 Dennis Twice // Oct 14, 2015 at 6:50 PM

Attack Toon attack, attack!

• 42 Jail for Ashley // Oct 14, 2015 at 6:59 PM

What a bell end !

• 43 Jail for Ashley // Oct 14, 2015 at 7:00 PM

Not you Dennis Twice !

• 44 welshgeordie9 // Oct 14, 2015 at 7:07 PM

Don’t be like that guys, just giving my score prediction.

• 45 John Tudor // Oct 14, 2015 at 7:19 PM

will he be seen for what he is
    hmm i wonder

• 46 Bobbybee // Oct 14, 2015 at 7:36 PM

The problem with trying to get rid of Ashley has many facets. The biggest being who would buy us? I hear many shouts to get rid of him, but you are totally mental if you think he’ll give it away – he won’t. So firstly, we need somebody with megadollars to buy the club. Right now, I don’t see a queue. Secondly, can anybody guarantee the next won’t be worse – providing we find someone willing to buy it. The answer to that is a definite NO! There are no guarantees in this world other than we all eventually die. ‘Pardew out’ was hardly a success was it? The way I see it is that we have players who are mentally scarred by the last two seasons. They need to go, but that takes time. We have to sell before we buy and that has nothing to do with Ashley being tight and everything to do with The squad size. There is no quick fix to this situation and it will take the three windows Macca has asked for, because otherwise you end up with overpaid players not even being part of the squad and leaching money. Ashley won”t do that. You know it, I know it. All we can do is back the team – and to be fair we match going fans have done that so far – and lift the players to heights they are capable of. Ashley’s got it wrong in the past – unbelievably wrong – and we suffer for it. I haven’t got the answers and don’t pretend to, but I’ll be there Sunday screaming myself stupid to try and do my bit. We must win Sunday to take into the derby – it’s crucial. No matter how pissed off you are, get yourself there if you can and scare Norwich to death, because in reality, as fans, it’s all we can do.

• 47 TroubledToon // Oct 14, 2015 at 7:37 PM

Well there’s a Carveresque comment from Macca!!!!

• 48 Our Toon // Oct 14, 2015 at 7:39 PM

Mister Tuff

The profits man city made will be from last season as this season’s accounts won’t be published, last season they didn’t spend as much as previous years but think they sold quite a few. Could be wrong though!!

Citeh will have an agreement in place with Mansoor in regards to tax etc, he’ll pump money into citeh and the region whilst benefiting from a tax rebate or lower tax rate, it’s common practice until the media get light of it, then it becomes a mess….like Starbucks and Amazon did

• 49 Bobbybee // Oct 14, 2015 at 7:43 PM

Mr Tuff, the entire personel at FIFA has to go. Every single one of them either took bungs or stood by quietly whilst it went on. FIFA is stinking rotten to the core and needs a complete change or nothing will change. Clear the lot and start afresh. I can’t wait to see Blatter banged up, just to wipe that smug look off his face. Plattini is just as corrupt – they all are.

• 50 toonking // Oct 14, 2015 at 7:44 PM

We’ve already lost to watford and now it’s the turn of norwich. Now a win won’t give us the assurance of suvive but relegation will be a certainty to most bookmakers if we lose this match. These days there is no easy game for teams outside top 4, the last thing a relegation fighter wants is 2 lower position teams to have defeated them at home, during the later stages of the season it’s these teams that will usually put the greatest effort in knowing time is running out so the home games we have at them times will be much more difficult. What’s worse is we’ll be going into another two months of difficult fixtures and at the minute I can see us getting 6 points (1 W 3D).

• 51 toonking // Oct 14, 2015 at 7:46 PM

jib seems to have gone spanish so just for him here is my translation
    Ya hemos perdido a watford y ahora es el turno de Norwich . Ahora una victoria no nos va a dar la garantía de suvive pero el descenso será una certeza a la mayoría de los corredores de apuestas si perdemos este partido . En estos días no hay partido fácil para los equipos fuera de la parte superior 4 , lo último que un luchador de descenso quiere es 2 equipos de posición inferiores a ellos han derrotado en casa, durante las últimas etapas de la temporada es que estos equipos que normalmente pondrán el mayor esfuerzo en tiempo de conocimiento se está agotando por lo que los partidos en casa que tenemos en ellas veces será mucho más difícil. Lo peor es que vamos a ir a otros dos meses de accesorios difíciles y en el momento en que podemos vernos conseguir 6 puntos ( 1 W 3D)

• 52 Our Toon // Oct 14, 2015 at 7:47 PM

As with most football clubs that have a following such as ours there will be someone or multiple people looking to buy the issue will be how much will he want after being daft enough to pay for a club without doing due diligence.

As for the unknown, nothing is guaranteed in life and in football, Tony Fernandes throws money around but they keep getting relegated!! I’d rather see what a new owner would do then to sit back and know what the current incumbent will stop us from doing!!

• 53 Ibizatoon // Oct 14, 2015 at 7:48 PM

Bobby….I must say, that isn’t all we can do, “as fans”.

It’s what you choose to do, as a fan. I respect that choice.

On clearing the deadwood, I do get your point. I think it would have been beneficial to have perhaps bite the bullet in the summer and released a few more, it’s not like they’re hanging around so we can recoup top money for some of them. It would have signalled strength and a change of direction. It’s hard to see past the era of “that’ll do for now” whilst it continues, if you know what I mean.

• 54 Mister Tuff // Oct 14, 2015 at 7:50 PM

Out Toon – what annoys me is that everyone knows that its the same bloody extended family that owns the club and the airline. However legally they are separate entities hence the massive monies ploughed into the club.
    The money that has been spent on the development around their ground is mouthwatering, as is their facilities. From kids to their first team they have, I think about 400 odd players.
    Really dodgy -but will never be proven in a month of Sundays.

• 55 Mister Tuff // Oct 14, 2015 at 7:51 PM

sorry -our toon – not out toon. A typing error -you were not intended to be on one of my OOT lists.

• 56 Ibizatoon // Oct 14, 2015 at 7:52 PM

Bobby…I think you’ve been hacked! Post at 49…

“complete change or nothing will change. Clear the lot and start afresh.”

• 57 Our Toon // Oct 14, 2015 at 7:56 PM

Mister Tuff

The UK government won’t care and they ensure the FA doesn’t care because of the amount of invested within Manchester and the business the Mansoor family bring into the country through trade etc. It’s all corrupt, has been for sometime, the difference is its all swept under the carpet and kept very hush hush.

The money that bloke has is ridiculous but good on him that he uses Etihad etc to give citeh a platform….100m investment for naming rights, meanwhile we got sports direct for free!!

• 58 OneAlanShearer // Oct 14, 2015 at 7:56 PM

Janmaat M’Bemba Coloccini M’Babu/Dummett
    Thauvin Anita Wijnaldum Sissoko
    ———–Perez Mitrovic

Please let this be the starting xi versus Norwich. It has to be 442.

• 59 Bobbybee // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:03 PM

Our toon, the club’s been up for sale several times without a buyer coming forward, so we’ll never know what they would do. Let’s not rewrite history either, Ashley was welcomed with open arms because we wanted rid of the last owner. Not so welcome now though! 🙂 No matter what, we are what we are – relegation fodder. We can either go down meekly or fight for survival. I’ve been here several times with Newcastle and going down meekly was never an option in the past. We’ve seen how the fans can lift the team to better performances, so we need to do it again, at least until january and see what that brings. Going down with a whimper just is not the Geordie way. Hate Ashley, but love NUFC. He won’t sell if we go down, it’s that simple, because he wouldn’t get his money back.

• 60 John Tudor // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:04 PM

janmatt babu dumment wont be playing

• 61 Jib // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:05 PM

Pretty fair effort
    Understood the majority
    One thing
    Win is Gana and Draw is Empate so (1G 3E)

• 62 martoon // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:07 PM

Just read this on BBC – quite a decent article and for once we are not all portrayed as thick geordies who all work in the shipyards although the writer does seem to think we all drink in the Irish Club 🙂

• 63 firebug666 // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:08 PM

I remember reading that in our relegation year we had two interested parties who wanted to buy the club, and one of them had matched the asking price, but Ashley then decided to up that price.

The reality is that Ashley did not and does not want to sell his cash cow.

• 64 Bobbybee // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:10 PM

Ibiza, my mistake. A complete change of personel. Or nothing will change. I’m sure you understood my point. On your other point, I think I made it clear when I said match going fans.

• 65 Ibizatoon // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:10 PM

Bobby…I’m going to jump out of that one as OurToon got their first 🙂

What do you make of the Jonas reports today?

• 66 cyprus // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:11 PM

Jonas go get em man.

On the game… Easy win 🙂

• 67 firebug666 // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:13 PM

us or them?

• 68 Ibizatoon // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:13 PM

there* whoops

• 69 Bobbybee // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:16 PM

Firebug. Seriously? You believe what you read in the press? I also remember reading about somebody buying Manure. He got the red card treatment and everything – sadly he was skint and didn’t have the price of a ST let alone the club. Mischief making – especially re NUFC – is rife in the press. Even if it was true, he ain’t selling. But he’s not NUFC and never will be.

• 70 Bobbybee // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:18 PM

Red carpet lol

• 71 firebug666 // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:19 PM

Not everything mate, but if I remember it right, he made a statement himself about it.

Still Ashley will never sell Newcastle, as it is now a valuable asset for Sports Direct.

• 72 Jail for Ashley // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:20 PM

The verb is ganar actually, you’d look fairly stupid as a lecturer of modern languages getting something as simple as that wrong, someone might even doubt your qualifications

• 73 Bobbybee // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:21 PM

Ibiza, if jonas has a case then I’d back him 100%.

• 74 dok - the horrid colonial // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:22 PM

“2-0 to the toon on Sunday day, hat trick from mitrovic”

now, im no rocket scientist… and I am a colonial….but methinks the math is different on the sheepside of the pond…

• 75 Bobbybee // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:24 PM

Firebug, Ashley made a statement? Wow, that makes it what, four in eight years? A rarity well worth collecting! 😉

• 76 lochinvar // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:24 PM

New news -old news but news of a sort….if looking to replace Krul this season

Manchester United goalkeeper Victor Valdes will leave the club in January, according to the player’s agent.
    Valdes, 33, has made just two appearances since joining United on a free transfer 10 months ago.
    The Spaniard had a falling out with manager Louis van Gaal in July before a proposed move to Turkish club Besiktas collapsed in August.
    When asked about Valdes’s future, Gines Carvajal told Radio Marca: “He’ll have a chance in January, wherever he goes.”
    He added: “Victor won’t be coming to Spain, unless he decides otherwise. He needs to go to a place he feels is right for him.”

• 77 BandB // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:28 PM

Obviously, the courts will decide whether he has a case Bobbybee.
    And its nice to hear you will wholeheartedly support whatever decision it makes.

• 78 Bobbybee // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:28 PM

Dok, it is different marra, it’s called ‘maths’ over here! 😉

• 79 Jib // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:29 PM

The infinitive verb form of win is Ganar.

In this case “1 win” – win is a noun.

Stick to cleaning bogs.

Leave the conjugation of romance language grammar to those that understand it.

• 80 Bobbybee // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:33 PM

BandB, If the club had a deal re medical expenses, then it’s duty bound to pay up. No wriggling or looking for loopholes – give the man what he’s owed, if that’s the case.

• 81 Ibizatoon // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:34 PM

Bobby…I wasn’t highlighting that, it was clear to me what you meant. You had indeed already said “the entire personel at FIFA has to go”. Sorry for any confusion.

Duly noted on the other point. I had thought the match going fans part applied to having “done that so far”, rather than going forward.

On Jonas, I do feel he was treated badly by the club, but what laws were broken etc? I don’t have all the information. I’d hope at the very least some clarity and closure could come from it all. I’m with you though, if there is a legal case, he has my 100% backing.

Might go rustle up some food.

Happy blogging to you all.

• 82 dok - the horrid colonial // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:38 PM

time to sleep the kiddie cocktails off…. learn to handle your booze ya plastic

• 83 BandB // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:39 PM

Sorry to be so dense.

So are you saying you’ll back him 100% if he proves to have a winning case, or that you’d back him if he had a case you agreed with?

• 84 Jib // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:44 PM

I believe that in the final analysis Jonas who comes across as a simple man when you hear him talk (I mean that in the complimentary sense of non devious) will be found to have been somewhat naive.
    In other words , when Pardew put his arm round him on the the training ground and told him he was the best thing since sliced bread , he believed him.
    The harsh reality that players are really just assets or liabilities in modern footy has shocked and hurt him .

• 85 BandB // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:48 PM

I have heard many times over the years that Jonas is a very honourable man who’s word is his bond Jib.
    Or “naive” as you style it.

• 86 Jail for Ashley // Oct 14, 2015 at 8:50 PM

Well googled jeff but you said win not 1 win until you put it in brackets.

• 87 Jib // Oct 14, 2015 at 9:05 PM

B and B

He may well be very honourable.

I said naive because I meant naive.

Personally the last thing I’d do if I survived cancer would be to get 3 sentences from a pop song tattooed on my arm.

Sometimes it’s easy to forget these millionaires are just daft young kids with the same things going on in their heads as all daft young kids.

• 88 angelswithdirtyfaces // Oct 14, 2015 at 9:20 PM

I had a case under the DDA and got an out of court settlement.
    Basically what will have been needed for Jonas was for the employers to make provision for his changed circumstances brought on by the disability – doesn’t need to be permanent – but for the duration of the period for which he was disabled. He ought to have been offered alternative work which he was capable of undertaking.
    Having said that an orchidectomy and adjuvant radiotherapy is not particularly disabling or serious for a seminoma but a teratoma needs much more treatment. That is the serious type of tresticular cancer. Any radiotherapy treatment needs about 3 months recovery time.

I assume Jonas has proper legal opinion and doesn’t rely on naive blog trolls.

Funnily enough Jeff – I had my tattoos done after I recovered from cancer. You really are the most pig ignorant character who has polluted this blog for many years.

• 89 Jib // Oct 14, 2015 at 9:24 PM

I said personally , my sons are covered with tattoos esp my middle one who lived in NZ for a while and had a Maori girlfriend . You would not believe his tattooos !!!

• 90 BandB // Oct 14, 2015 at 9:26 PM

I know what naive means Jib.
    Innocent, trusting, inexperienced.
    And in this case suffering from a terrifying affliction.
    It is indeed easy to deceive those who trust you.

• 91 BandB // Oct 14, 2015 at 9:27 PM

Bottom of the Blog.

• 92 Average_Contents // Oct 14, 2015 at 9:39 PM

Your 100% correct regarding him saying we were for sale, we most definitely were not.

It’d be the understatement of the century to say he moved the goalposts, they were never erected to begin with mate.

Straight from the seriously interested and seriously backed parties mouth.

Infact, it’s all over (I posted the information on here a good while before the lads before any smartarses say I got it from there)

• 93 Average_Contents // Oct 14, 2015 at 9:42 PM

Awww Bandb don’t fret.

On mobile devices you come out on top, well until I just posted, now your third top 🙂

• 94 Average_Contents // Oct 14, 2015 at 9:45 PM

I’ve just received a chill at the thought of “that thing” being in control of a small person’s life.

Then reality kicked in and common sense prevailed. No sane person would EVER go near it

• 95 Average_Contents // Oct 14, 2015 at 9:47 PM

Not willingly anyway.

Vile, vile thing.

I seem to of decimated the blog.

Good night

• 96 BandB // Oct 14, 2015 at 9:49 PM

It’s moved on a thread you jerk.
    See that Ed….