Newcastle Star Praises Fans – I Want To Repay Them

Gini Wijnaldum must be sky-high at the moment after his great performance for Newcastle yesterday in the 6-2 win against Norwich at St. James Park – and Gini scored four goals for us.

But the Dutch International is a tip top professional and he knows he must produce again in the next game – against Sunderland next Sunday.

georgino wijnaldum -newcastle-norwich_3365623

Gini Wijnaldum – want to repay the fans

This is what Gini has told the press:

“When I walk down the street or go into the supermarket, Newcastle fans talk to me.” “They talk directly about this game against Sunderland.”

“I have already seen how much impact this game has for supporters.” “I see what they want from the players, we must try to win this game.”

“To get four, be part of the first win and work hard is great. It will give us a lot of confidence for the next match.”

“When it goes bad you know supporters will be angry at players who were bought for most money.”

“But that was not the case here. They supported me.” “My team-mates and all the people here supported me. So I feel at home.”

“That’s why I can give the performances like I do now. I want to repay them.” “What I will do now is enjoy the moment and next week I will focus on Sunderland.”

“It’s not normal to score four goals in a game. I will try, but it will be hard. These are special moments in your career.”

Over the last five game we have played Sunderland we have been in top form and heavy favorites to win the game – and that looks like it may be the case this time too.

But we have lost five game sin a row and been outfought and outplayed in the vast majority of them – Sunderland wanted the win more than our players did.

And this is going to be another banana skin game for Newcastle if we take Sunderland lightly.

They will be working their socks off to get their first win of the season in front of their own fans and draw level with Newcastle.

• Tsunki

Oct 19, 2015 at 11:17 PM

Ashley Out!

• Tsunki

Oct 19, 2015 at 11:18 PM

Ha ha now that really hurts my sides 😀

• Tsunki

Oct 19, 2015 at 11:37 PM

Well my work here is done.

• lesh

Oct 19, 2015 at 11:42 PM

Another four in the Mackems’ net’d be more than appreciated Gini – they don’t like it up ’em!

• jimmysmith

Oct 20, 2015 at 12:04 AM

Obviously Colback will play against the Mackems of course. Alongside who thpugh? Same team that started against Norwich then for mine, with the exception of Haidarra back in for Dummett. It’s a little hard not bask in the glow of that win for a while, but really, this derby is going to be as compelling as any I can recall, and it’s time to turn attention to it.

• beefman13

Oct 20, 2015 at 12:33 AM

Mitro, you need to be calm cool and deadly against the mackems son, we cant afford to play with ten again, they may target you, don’t rise to the bait.

• jimmysmith

Oct 20, 2015 at 3:32 AM

“Louis van Gaal has joined the hunt for Newcastle United’s sprightly forward Ayoze Pérez, a 22-year-old schemer with a keen eye who has matched Rooney for Premier League goals this season. OK, so that’s only two but they’ve been scored at Newcastle, so they count double.”

Lifted from that scurrilous muck raking bit of nonsense, The Guardian’s – The Rumour Mill. What an effen cheek!

• jimmysmith

Oct 20, 2015 at 3:34 AM

That puts Widjnaldum on twelve then.

• firebug666

Oct 20, 2015 at 7:06 AM

Well now; quiet on here this morning.

So the pundits have the makems as favourites for the derby eh!

I think we will turn them over, even though fat Sam is telling them this game is make or break for them.

We will not get much space to play as we never do against them, but if we can keep it tight at the back, the front four will get us goals.

Sissoko will be key for us in bringing the ball forward with his powerful runs.

• Ron Knee

Oct 20, 2015 at 7:08 AM

firebug
    Let’s hope Sissoko doesn’t disappoint like he did in the last derby.

• Toonfan8

Oct 20, 2015 at 7:13 AM

we need to show some fight on the pitch and keep it tight, our offense is better than theirs, now it is showing its potential…we will score some goals, but we cant concede..

• firebug666

Oct 20, 2015 at 7:17 AM

Ron

I think for the first time in years the team are starting to gel, and work for each other.

Under the inept one it seemed the players were all about ego, and individual aspirations. Now they are becoming more of a team.

There is still a long way to go, and a few mercenaries still remain but changes are slowly starting to bleed through, and team work is becoming more evident.

With the players we have in that last starting 11 Sissoko was key to us winning that game, and he will need to repeat that throughout the season, and starting on Sunday.

I fancy us to win this by 2 or 3 goals.

• Jib

Oct 20, 2015 at 7:21 AM

Going through the late night posts.
    I notice someone hacked my user name again.
    Why people rise to the bait and interact with him/her when they are so clearly a different person is beyond me !

• Ron Knee

Oct 20, 2015 at 7:23 AM

firebug
    You’re right. Sissoko played a vital role in the Norwich match, but he’s not exactly consistent!

• Toonfan8

Oct 20, 2015 at 7:24 AM

we need this win in Sunderland, it will give us great boost…and we can kick on from it…in january we need CM (G.Xhaka,Nainggolan) and CB (Vestergaard,Matip)…Two of them and we will have really good squad, sell only Tiote,Cisse…

• Jail for Ashley

Oct 20, 2015 at 7:24 AM

firebug,
    I think it’s far too early too start comparing McLaren’s input over that last gobshite as he hasn’t been exactly inspiring so far, I was ver disappointed about his Siisoko top four comments as well unless of course he meant with us :o. We all know what Churners meant we he said a manager has to buy in to the policy and I’m not sold on McLaren at all, but that can be subject to change. All said I’m really looking forward to Sunday, a game which I’ve dreaded ever since those first couple of defeats, they are shyting themselves, got beat off W Brom and we’ve just come off of the back of 40M pounds worth of talent doing the business.
    HWTL

• Jail for Ashley

Oct 20, 2015 at 7:26 AM

Jib,
    Yatter yatter yatter, you drunken buffoon, have you got a sore heed this morning.

• firebug666

Oct 20, 2015 at 7:26 AM

Jib

Maybe you just sobered up and realised what you have been typing.

I also read through the posts mate and well…. they are very jibberish.

I don’t mind giving you the benefit of doubt, but those post are exactly your tact.

• Jail for Ashley

Oct 20, 2015 at 7:29 AM

jib,
    You’re the one who’s worked out how to do sunglasses smileys, post your own links and can Google foreign websites yet you’re the only one being hacked, you and your mate welshie, right o, you’re a hate filled to$$er who can’t help himself !

• firebug666

Oct 20, 2015 at 7:30 AM

JFA

I agree re McClaren, I’m not sold either, but I have noticed changes in the team philosophy, and if we can get some constancy flowing through the team we could have a very good season ahead.

Selling any of our good players in January will tell us all we need to know about the clubs ambition, especially as the team is just starting to come together.

• firebug666

Oct 20, 2015 at 7:33 AM

Ron

Aye Sissoko has more off days than performance days, but I am hoping that will change now he has some proper players (Perez, Mitrovic, and Wijnaldum) to work alongside.

• Jail for Ashley

Oct 20, 2015 at 7:36 AM

firebug,
    I read a great article in the Northern Echo that said Ashley thought he had turned water into wine when they discovered Cabaye etc and that was now the clubs policy, I think the near miss last season prevented anyone being sold as will this year being a relegation battle prevent anyone being sold in January, we have to give the benefit of the doubt until a player is needlessly sold but McLaren harping on about Sissoko doesn’t fill me with hope.

• Tsunki

Oct 20, 2015 at 7:39 AM

Yeah Jeff, they hacked you and made two insignificant posts on the graveyard shift. Sure. Whatevers worn off brought some nice colour out in your ‘ personality’.

• Tsunki

Oct 20, 2015 at 7:40 AM

Stoned Google Baiters Out!

• Jail for Ashley

Oct 20, 2015 at 7:48 AM

welshgeordie9 // Oct 19, 2015 at 10:06 PM

Tsunki
    correct me if I’m wrong the last time Newcastle beat swans cisse scored two awesome goals, how many years ago was that.

Jib // Oct 19, 2015 at 10:08 PM

Tsunki it was Ba you mongoloid.

The same jib who’d been hacked mentions Farage in an earlier post, the unhacked Jib says I’m the blog Farage. Connection, nooo never, poor jibberish having his account hacked.

• firebug666

Oct 20, 2015 at 7:52 AM

Jail

Ashley simply cannot be trusted, he is a loathsome creature that would benefit from being put down,

Charley is the tool Ashley uses to run the club, a middle management secretary promoted above his abilities.

The board is the biggest joke in football, made up of a head coach, a scout, an ambassador and the secretary.

The whole thing is a recipe for disaster, but on the pitch it looks to be coming together.

We need to get rid of a lot of fringe players and replace them with quality.

• Jib

Oct 20, 2015 at 7:55 AM

I expected the permachild Mr Tuff to pour scorn on the thought of me being hacked but not the more thoughtful usual suspects – strange – never mind who gives a f@ck.

To other stuff

This is where the Perez rumour comes from

It’s a RealMadrid rumour site called Central Defense , and reading it , they seem a little ticked off that Ayoze chose us 18 months ago over them , and are just mischief making , by claiming Lpool and Spuds are readying €12 million bids for January.

• Jail for Ashley

Oct 20, 2015 at 7:59 AM

Firebug,
    Personally I don’t believe he gives one Iota whether we have success or not as long as we stay in the PL, there is a set policy on what we do and it doesn’t matter a jot if it upsets the fans.

• Jib

Oct 20, 2015 at 8:00 AM

Jail for Ashley

If you thought about it for a nanosecond.

Blog hackers by default try to sow the seeds of discord so would use the phraseology of the hackee so to do .

But as I said previously – who gives a flying f— ?

• firebug666

Oct 20, 2015 at 8:03 AM

Jail

I agree, he wants us in the premiership, but success, no; he wants us to fail in that respect, as he doesn’t want to sell his cash cow.

When he said he will not be selling until we win something, that was loud and clear to me that we will never win anything.

• firebug666

Oct 20, 2015 at 8:06 AM

Jib

Apparently you do give a f@ck as you keep on about it, I personally don’t know what hackers think or how they operate, but those posts are you no doubt about it, and surly your old mate welshie would have know if it was not you.

• Jib

Oct 20, 2015 at 8:07 AM

I think the transfer that really blew Ashley’s mind was Andy Carroll , paid absolutely nada for him and got £35 million !

He must have thought he’d discovered Eldorado.

I think it was Pardew’s nurturing of AC through the Championship and his subsequent explosion onto the Prem scene that got AP his big contract.

• lesh

Oct 20, 2015 at 8:41 AM

Jib

Someone using your user name? Which one?

• dannitoon

Oct 21, 2015 at 10:27 AM

I think you will find Houghton took the toon out of the championship.. Houghton nurtured AC… not P45DUE…