Newcastle Player The Highest Rated In Europe

Not only did Gini Wijnaldum make the Europe team from last weekends games in Europe,  but he also ended up as the highest rated player in the team with a score of 9 out of 10.

It reminds us of our last win at Newcastle – the great 2-0 win against West Ham on the last day of last season when our Man of the Match ion that day was Jonas Gutierrez – and he got 10 out of 10 in his final performance for Newcastle United.

georgino wijnaldum -newcastle-norwich_3365623

Gini Wijnaldum – highest rated European player last weekend

Here is the team and the scores from last weekend´s games according to Italian newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport.

euorpan 11 gataa sportsa

Any players other than Gini who are good enough for Newcastle there?

🙂

• Reyantoon

Oct 20, 2015 at 9:40 AM

Jail – fair points.I read your comment,Will try to reply back later 🙂

• Jail for Ashley

Oct 20, 2015 at 9:40 AM

the broons might be wetting himself that his value has gone up even more !

• Bambams

Oct 20, 2015 at 9:50 AM

JFA
    Fella as soon as he hit it I think we all thought it, so similar to a Shearer strike.

You just hope we continue to bring in the players we need to improve us.

I think I only really became comfortable when it was 6-2 !

• Laurent Robert 32

Oct 20, 2015 at 10:01 AM

It was quite an illusion of the mind seeing that Mitro goal. I had to have a few takes to tell myself that it was him. It was absolutely like Shearers style of finishing. Great to see.

I like Mitro a lot, and certainly wasn’t going to have my mind changed by early bookings and a red from eagerness and naivety.

He makes a big difference as he can hold the ball up, is strong, has good technique, does his fair share of chasing balls down, and can finish if given service. Very much in an Alan Shearer mould, albeit quite a way off his level.

• Toon-Prodigy

Oct 20, 2015 at 10:05 AM

Mitrovic looks to become really tired around the 70-75 minute mark, did he have an international game? I’v noticed it a few times with him.

• Jib

Oct 20, 2015 at 10:10 AM

Shearer was 26 when he came to us , he’d already won a prem title had over a hundred EPL goals and was an England regular , very much the finished article.

This second big Al was only 21 last month !!!!

• Jib