Quiet Man Coloccini Explains His Reaction

Fabricio is a relieved man tonight after his red card was rightly overturned at around 5:00 pm yesterday afternoon by the FA but they also charged Newcastle  for failing to control their players, who were arguing that the decision made by referee Robert Madley to send Colo  off was obviously incorrect.

he FA  agreed it was an obvious bad call by the referee and rescinded the red card but then charges Newcastle with failing to control their player´s reaction to that bad call – which changed the game.

The FA continues to embarrass itself – but what´s new?

Steve McClaren Fabricio Coloccini +Sunderland+8CaC--7fiw7l

Fabricio Coloccini – obvious wrong red card
But it gave the game to Sunderland

This is what Colo has said on the Newcastle web-site about the red card being overturned:

“It is justice,” “It is not a surprise to me that the red card was overturned because it was a wrong decision.”

“I am happy because I am able to play against Stoke, but it does not change what happened on Sunday.”

“The red card affected the game and the result, which was very painful for everyone in the Club and the city.”

“We lost the game, we lost three points and we lost the derby. We cannot get that back, and that is why I cannot be too happy about winning the appeal – it does not change these things.”

“As soon as the referee gave the red card, I knew it was wrong. I spoke with the referee but he had made his decision.”

“I was very angry on the pitch,” “I am normally a quiet man but it was a very big injustice in a big game.”

“During my career I have had plenty of red cards, and I am the first man to put my hands up if I have done wrong.”

“But straight away I knew this red card was not the right decision, and that is why I was very angry on the pitch.”

We´ll have to move on from the latest disaster against Sunderland and next up is Stoke City at home on Saturday.

If we can get a win against Stoke that will help ease the pain of the loss to Sunderland – basically given to them by the referee after we had overwhelmed them in the first 45 minutes.

How Will Newcastle Fare Against Stoke?

View Results
Loading ... Loading ...

Oct 28, 2015 at 11:11 PM

I’m thinking I might buy this Bill Beswick book “One Goal”.

Sounds interesting, and give a little insight into the mindset of Mr McClaren.

Oct 28, 2015 at 11:13 PM

Don’t worry colo, true supporters are behind you.

Oct 28, 2015 at 11:13 PM

*gives

Oct 28, 2015 at 11:14 PM

welshgeordie9 // Oct 28, 2015 at 11:13 PM

Don’t worry colo, true supporters are behind you.

Well the Swansea one anyway.

• Mister Tuff

Oct 28, 2015 at 11:21 PM

fool – you need to behold my quality original gags – nothing copied from joke websites.
    You need to look listen and learn.

Oct 28, 2015 at 11:21 PM

I’m lame am i, he’s the one trying to be clever with the photo.

Oct 28, 2015 at 11:22 PM

I don’t need to do anything.

Oct 28, 2015 at 11:23 PM

Coloccini?

He has the turning circle of the Titanic, the speed of a striking slug, the heading ability of a sprat, and the bravery of the cowardly lion.

He is prone to making mistakes, turns his back on attackers/shots, get caught ball watching and often out of position.

And he’s the Captain ffs.

• Mister Tuff

Oct 28, 2015 at 11:25 PM

reports of Willo going to Wolves on loan. Hoorah.

Oct 28, 2015 at 11:26 PM

You’re jokes are never copied that’s because you can only think of one, I would probably respect you more if you can come up with something new, surely you can think of one.

Oct 28, 2015 at 11:26 PM

welshgeordie9

Yes Welshie your response was pathetically lame.

But then most of what you say is.

Oh and……

ha ha ha!

Oct 28, 2015 at 11:28 PM

See you all having a go at colo, i would love to see you on the football pitch for 90 minutes, probably wouldn’t last 10 minutes.

Oct 28, 2015 at 11:29 PM

firebug666

So that picture wasn’t pathetic, can’t have it both ways.

Oct 28, 2015 at 11:31 PM

Welshie

For once you are correct, I would not last 10 minutes these days on a football pitch. In truth I wouldn’t last 5 minutes.

But Coloccini like myself is well past his sell by date, he needs to be put out to pasture, it’s the only kind thing to do.

Oct 28, 2015 at 11:32 PM

Welshie

Come on Welshie, the write up was first class, and the picture was the icing on the top.

You have to appreciate great work when you see it.

Oct 28, 2015 at 11:37 PM

Tuff

Maybe there is someone at Wolves we are looking at and Willo is a little sweetener.

Oct 28, 2015 at 11:38 PM

Lame with the write up and photo, like i said can’t have it both ways.

Oct 28, 2015 at 11:41 PM

Welshie

What do you mean, I can’t have it both ways?

I found it very entertaining, and you response was a very poor one, Where exactly is the problem with that?

I’m kinda glad I never told you my joke now, you would be spitting blue feathers over it.

Oct 28, 2015 at 11:44 PM

Whatever, i really can’t be bothered with arse lickers.

Oct 28, 2015 at 11:50 PM

Welshie

Are you calling me an arse licker?

Does this little outburst of yours stem from the fact that you have not or cannot answer my question, or is it from a bout of jealousy because you are not having your arse licked?

In your mind and arse licker is someone who likes and appreciates the effort of another poster.

Sorry Welshie lad but this is school boy stuff. Just answer the question and were done.

Oct 28, 2015 at 11:53 PM

No but there are some on here, just forget about it.

Oct 28, 2015 at 11:58 PM

Actually you are wrong about what it means, it means you say yes to everything to the person you are talking to, not yourself literally but that’s what I mean.

Oct 28, 2015 at 11:58 PM

Welshie

I don’t get what you mean…..

“No but there are some on here, just forget about it.”

Does that mean I’m not an arse licker?

or Your not jealous?

Please could you elaborate (that means explain) on your answer as time is getting on, and some of us need the required amount of beauty sleep.

Oct 28, 2015 at 11:59 PM

Anyway I’m off to bed.

Oct 29, 2015 at 12:00 AM

@22

even more confusing….

Oct 29, 2015 at 12:01 AM

firebug666

Honest mate just forget it, wasn’t having a go at you.

Oct 29, 2015 at 12:01 AM

Goodnight Welshie,

I might tell you my little joke another time, maybe when you and your side kick are tormenting the rest of the blog.

Sleep tight!

• Munster Mag

Oct 29, 2015 at 12:08 AM

And then they all slept tight in Toonland 🙂

• Mister Tuff

Oct 29, 2015 at 12:11 AM

booohoooo booohooooo I didn’t like that photo boooohooo booohooooo.

Comedy gold.

• Mister Tuff

Oct 29, 2015 at 12:14 AM

firebug – re Willo – probably freeing up a squad place in readiness for January!

Oct 29, 2015 at 12:18 AM

Mister Tuff

Couldn’t give a rats arse about the photo, so carry on.

• Mister Tuff

Oct 29, 2015 at 12:19 AM

Oct 29, 2015 at 12:25 AM

Like i said i don’t care, carry on, besides a good comedian tuff would have different material to insult a person, but you that not intelligent to come up with something new though are you, ahh bless him he is trying though.

• ilovetoon8788

Oct 29, 2015 at 12:32 AM

I really don’t know if I’m happy colo can play at Stoke. I know we won’t keep a clean sheet though.

• lesh

Oct 29, 2015 at 1:48 AM

Mr Tuff

You greet the news of Willo going to Wolves with delight?

One minute we need another CB and there’re sounds of delight that an experienced CB may go out on loan leaving us even us shorter of defensive cover if say Colo or Mbemba’s injured or suspended.

Unless there’s agreement that he can be recalled if needed, it’s madness to let him go and leaving defensive resources even thinner.

It may be the case that there’s a CB lined up to join us on January but knowing Charnley, that’s unlikely and until Willo’s replaced we’re left with next to nothing as backup.

By all means let him go when a replacement’s been brought in but letting Willo go now is taking a helluva chance given our current plight.

• Mister Tuff

Oct 29, 2015 at 2:34 AM

Lesh – Willo was probably not going to get a game anyway. Needing a CB for cover – well the Club don’t seem to do that.

willo tried his best -he’ll probably enjoy his football better by stepping down a tier. Good luck to the bloke.

• Sav

Oct 29, 2015 at 2:48 AM

Beswick’s book makes you wonder what can be the 6 goals posted in the NUFC changing room, doesn’t it?

• Reyantoon

Oct 29, 2015 at 4:17 AM

I haven’t heard the news Williamson is leaving,
    but it’s not a good decision to let him go now.
    Atleast they should wait till January because if we suffer an injury,we may get in to further trouble.From what i saw of Lascelles,he’s not good enough.
    Looks like Joel Matip will be willo replacement!!

• davis_toons

Oct 29, 2015 at 4:22 AM

This guy need more games it will be good for him.
    He needs to show that he can cut it at Wigan and sooner he might be recalled.

“At Newcastle I kind of felt pushed away, training with the Under-21s and not being given the chance to play first-team football.”

• Reyantoon