Sky Pundit Has Good News For Newcastle Fans

Sky Sports pundit Phil Thompson has named the three club he thinks will be relegated this season from the Premier League, and the good news is he thinks Newcastle United will have enough to get out of trouble.

We hope that´s sooner rather than later.

Phil Thompson

Sky Sports pundit Phil Thompson

Most Newcastle fans are worried in case we will have a season fighting relegation and then in the worst of all worlds we would be relegated next May.

🙁

This is what Phil has said about the three teams he think will be relegated next May:

“I know Sunderland won last week but it was against 10 men so I don’t see it changing much and I can see them still being down there.”

“Aston Villa can’t defend, they can’t score goals, so they look like they’ll be in trouble.

“Then there’s Bournemouth, who were probably already a lot of people’s bets to be down there, but I think having long-standing injuries, basically one key player in each department, has done it for them.”

“Then they’ve got Artur Boruc in goal making mistakes, so it doesn’t bode well for them this season.”

We´re still not sure exactly what team we have with Newcastle this season although in the last two games we looked good in  patches but we have only got three points out of those two games – which followed our 6-1 collapse at Manchester City.

What do you think?

• bettyswallocks

Oct 30, 2015 at 11:04 PM

Welshie…. Good luck and best wishes .

We really need a win tomorrow to calm things down and create some positivity in all areas of the club and fan base.

• Bobbybee

Oct 30, 2015 at 11:10 PM

Welshie, i send my heartfelt best wishes to you and your dad. I lost my dad to the same disease so understand how you feel. No words can express how you feel now so I won’t even try, but I ‘m with you all the way mate. Keep strong mate, they can perform miracles nowadays. Best wishes.

• welshgeordie9

Oct 30, 2015 at 11:13 PM

Thanks Bobbybee and bettyswallocks, means a lot.

• welshgeordie9

Oct 30, 2015 at 11:14 PM

Like sucks sometimes.

• welshgeordie9

Oct 30, 2015 at 11:15 PM

Life i meant to say, ffs.

• Bobbybee

Oct 30, 2015 at 11:15 PM

Fail, how very typical of you. You’re the one with foot and mouth you pillock. Ever once thought of engaging your brain before operating your mouth? When somebody says they’ve had bad news, it’s normal to tread careful before letting off both barrells. It doesn’t usually mean they’ve lost a toenail you idiot, it means bad news. Fail by name, fail by nature. Tosspot.

• welshgeordie9

Oct 30, 2015 at 11:18 PM

Bobbybee

How long did your dad have it if you don’t mind me asking.

• TroubledToon

Oct 31, 2015 at 4:59 AM

@Welshie

Terrible news mate.. U need to stay positive and more importantly keep ur dad in a good frame of mind. That’s half the battle. I know its easier said than done, but it does help.
    A friends dad was diagnosed with lung cancer and was given 5 months… Its been 2 years now, n he’s alive and kicking… Better than ever.

• usmagpie

Oct 31, 2015 at 7:38 AM

Welshie, Look into this drug ( Nivolumab). Its the newest treatment out here in the states for Lung Cancer. I am sure it available in the UK. Hope this helps.