The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Banner created by Reilly - one of our readers
Howay The Lads!!

Rare Praise From Alan Shearer For Newcastle Owner

12:57 pm, Monday, February 1st, 2016 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 112 Comments

In his column today in The Sun Alan Shearer, who has never had exactly a warm relationship with Mike Ashley since Alan managed Newcastle for eight games back in our relegation season of 2008-2009, has some rare praise for the Newcastle owner.

The legendary Newcastle and England striker has said Ashley cannot be faulted since last summer, when the owner was on Sky Sports and said Newcastle would make their own luck from now on.

alan shearer recent

Alan Shearer – rare praise for Ashley

Alan has said this in his column in the Sun today:

“If Berahino does join Newcastle it will take Mike Ashley’s spending to over £100M since the summer and for that he can’t be faulted.”

“With the riches on offer next season he has realized that investment is needed to ensure the Toon remain with the elite.”

“Of the signings already made by Ashley, £12M man Jonjo Shelvey is another who needs to repair his reputation after a rather messy exit from Swansea.”

“And fellow £12M signing Andros Townsend is a player who keeps promising much and now needs to consistently deliver.”

The question we would have is since we are 3rd bottom of the Premier League and with plenty of money having been made available by Ashley – then who exactly is responsible for Newcastle’s terrible start to the season that has us in real danger of relegation?

The truth is it’s not the time to have that conversation as we still have 15 games left this season.

With three good signings already this month and a fourth on the way with AS Roma striker Seydou Doumbia expected to be signed on loan today – we all have to pull together to have Newcastle be safe in May – which is possible.

But there’s no doubt we have wasted too much money in transfer market over the last 18 months – and we have had Remy Cabella, Manu Riviere and Florian Thauvin all signed from France for about £26M in total and all have been failures.

There’s something wrong there somewhere and we have been very pleased to see some experienced English players brought in this month.

Maybe we can get another one in today?

Tags: Financial Fair Play · Financials · Newcastle News · Other News · Recruitment · Transfer News and Rumours

112 responses so far ↓

• 1 West Lancs Geordie // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:02 PM

Funny Shearer doesn’t mention our defence. Watch Levy come with a late late bid for Berahino even if just to push the price up.

• 2 optimistic prime // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:03 PM

Best part of today so far?

No sign of Harry “fkin” Redsack

• 3 Toon_Tom // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:05 PM

OP – Agreed haha

• 4 hibbitt // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:05 PM

optimistic prime
    don’t worry mate sky will roll him out later just for you…..lol

• 5 SPRINGY // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:05 PM

op
    you do realise you’ve probs just hexed ya sell saying that about harry!….he’ll be on al afternoon now!!lol

• 6 optimistic prime // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:06 PM

I’ve just noticed the reporter outside WBA has my old school tie on, Benfield.

It’s a sign I tell ya, a sign

• 7 Take a Chancel on me // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:06 PM

Robinho to Sunderland? wtf

• 8 Take a Chancel on me // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:07 PM

Pellegrini leaving citeh at end of season

• 9 expatmag // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:07 PM

Sorry to burst your bubble boys but I am fairly certain Berahino is off to Spurs.

Should be confirmed in an hour or so

• 10 optimistic prime // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:08 PM

It’ll be just my luck that Harry “fkn” Redsack will be on SSN to announce NUFC have sigbed Gomiss

SSN confirm pep to mcfc

• 11 nightfa11 // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:08 PM

This doumbia deal looks weird..still no confirmation.. Is he a back up plan in case we dont get berahino?

• 12 Take a Chancel on me // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:08 PM

Sky Bet have suspended betting on Berahino to sign for us

• 13 optimistic prime // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:10 PM

Expat

What’s with the negative waves?

He’s coming North!

• 14 DicBDownBali // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:11 PM

Prime: Benfield massive. It’s definitely a sign. King Kev opened the astroturf, Rob Elliots dad taught there… Peter Beardsley attended presentation evening… Hes just the next in line!

• 15 MAUTITOON // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:11 PM

wonder if pellegrini would agree to train us.

• 16 Belfast // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:12 PM

I don’t think you’ll see old Arry today, he’s a pundit for Btsports now thank god.

• 17 optimistic prime // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:12 PM

How long do people think it’ll take before SSN has people trailing players?

• 18 Toon_Tom // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:12 PM

betting isn’t suspended on Berahino – still odds on to stay at West Brom

• 19 Spoof // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:13 PM

Chancel

Just looked at skybet and we are 11/4 to sign him, we were 13/8 about an hour ago

• 20 Belfast // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:14 PM

That Guardiola news has completely ruined skys big transfer day Haha I bet they’re raging

• 21 optimistic prime // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:14 PM

Dic

Elliot’s dad was one of my teachers, Lee Clark was in the year above.

• 22 Williamson is Bramble in disguise // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:14 PM

Now if Ashley really wants to show his ambition he’ll break the bank to get Pellegrini in to take over from schteve at the end of the season… Provided he’s not got us relegated by then!

• 23 Take a Chancel on me // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:15 PM

It was only suspended for a couple of mins lol

• 24 optimistic prime // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:15 PM

Belfast

You’ve made me day regarding floppy chops

• 25 toonluvva // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:16 PM

Despite all the excitement over Mr Ashley’s spending, I still remain unconvinced about his ambitions for us.

We need to wait to see how much he does in the next window or two to strengthen the squad.

Sorry to say I expect that the recent spending will be aimed at only one thing – namely to stave off relegation. Once that is achieved, we’ll go back to the good old days of make and mend.

• 26 expatmag // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:16 PM

OP

Not a chance

We have done all our business

• 27 Spoof // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:18 PM

Us and Spurs are now both at 3/1 to sign Berahino, our odds are drifting all the time and Spurs odds are shortening all the time.

• 28 optimistic prime // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:18 PM

Toonluvva

Totally agree, I’m happy enough now but it’s only a start. It needs to continue for 3/4 years before I’ll be convinced there’s a change from Ashley.

• 29 chewbaccy // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:19 PM

expat how would you know that are you itk

• 30 optimistic prime // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:19 PM

Expat

I hope you get sun burn 😉

• 31 Belfast // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:20 PM

Yes spoof because they’re shite scared of losing money lol You’re best staying away from the transfer specials Imo
    It’s a big con.

• 32 optimistic prime // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:20 PM

Expat

When you wake up tomorrow you maybe in for a surprise.

• 33 West Lancs Geordie // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:23 PM

If Spurs are serious about signing him, Levy will get him regrettably.Let’s have Doumbia confirmed or did he fail medical?Need full back Gibbs, Robertson Gunter in that order of preference please.

• 34 expatmag // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:24 PM

Boys boys boys

It is not ITK but basic common sense.

I doubt we have actually had a bid in for Berahino at all.

• 35 West Lancs Geordie // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:26 PM

Toonluvva It’s this window he needs get right because the next window is likely to be a fire sale if he doesn’t

• 36 optimistic prime // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:28 PM

Expat

I’d usually agree but ashleys never signed players like Shelvey and Townsend before.

This is a completley different game than before, I don’t think we’ve seen the end.

• 37 chewbaccy // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:28 PM

Let’s face those in charge are devoid of common sense.

• 38 LGFUAD21 // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:29 PM

nightfa11 mentioned it.

But I think something is up.

Bringing in Shelvey and Saivet pushing Gini into No 10 position leaves only 1 spot for a striker. Assuming Townsend and Sissoko will play on the wings.

Mitro
    Perez
    Doumbia
    Berahino

all to fight for 1 position for a club that is out of both cups.

I think we have set the Doumbia deal up and are using it as plan B in case Berahino doesnt materialise.

I think WBA have screwed themselves here.

They’d be no better off keeping Berahino who Pulis doesnt play and who doesnt want to be there. All they’ll gain is that we might not be able to overtake them. But that doesnt help them against Swansea, Norwich and Sunderland who are also fighting relegation (I assume Villa are gone already).

They’d been better off taking £20-22m 10 days ago and re-investing in themselves. Even if it did strengthen us (who most dont expect to go anyway) it’d help them fight off the other relegation candidates.

In some ways they are actually risking far more by not selling the lad.

Doumbia is our play (it’s us saying, were not desperate for him but we still want him)

West Brom dont have any cards left. Only stubbornness.

• 39 Toon_Tom // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:31 PM

Doumbia now officially announced by the club!

• 40 Spoof // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:31 PM

I think Berahino will move today and WBA are just dragging it out to see how high they can force the fee up, if WBA don’t want to sell him then why have they not yet turned our £21m offer down, I honestly do think that they will sell him but to who I don’t know, my suspicion is that he will go to Spurs and we will have to make do with just Doumbia, I cannot see a left back coming either.

• 41 Whumpie // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:31 PM

Big Al is talking bollox here.
    ” Mike Ashley’s spending to over £100M since the summer and for that he can’t be faulted.”

Really? I’ll fault it to death.

The summer spending wasn’t spending in the same way other clubs spend. It was gambling. £52m on precisely zero English football experience, and without the defensive, leadership or striker cover we so obviously needed. And it hasn’t come off.

The small matter of being in a relegation battle ahould hint at that, Alan.

• 42 SPRINGY // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:31 PM

doumbia
    official

• 43 chewbaccy // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:31 PM

And if Berahino is stopped from making his little payday and forced to remain at Worst Brom he may just down tools and they’ll drop like a stone.

• 44 MAUTITOON // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:32 PM

DOUMBIA HAS SIGNED

• 45 jesperfuglsang - capt'n awesome of the lemon crew // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:32 PM

We can still end up going into the second phase of the season with what could look like our Championship defense should we get an injury in our back line.

And if this lot is not scoring a hell of a lot of goals we might just be leaking more than ever!

Get that CB and LB sorted.

• 46 optimistic prime // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:33 PM

Woop woop

Doumbias here, loan with a option?

• 47 West Lancs Geordie // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:33 PM

Unlikely to be any further signings from other European contours unless they are on a plane now so our options are limited to the home market

• 48 LGFUAD21 // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:33 PM

That’s game over lads.

I think we can forget about Berahino

• 49 firebug666 // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:33 PM

Lee Ryder ?@lee_ryder 51s51 seconds ago
    Doumbia said: “I’m delighted to be a Newcastle United player” #nufc

• 50 optimistic prime // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:35 PM

Jesper

If we get a injury in defence let’s keep our fingers crossed it’s colo. Then it may stop Toonbrothers irrational ranting on a match day.

• 51 richyg01 // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:35 PM

Doumbia done.

• 52 SPRINGY // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:35 PM

willems played half hr for psv at the weekend, thats his 3rd game back….wonder if newcastle would consider him,with his return to action?…doubt it , but its a thought

• 53 mad-serb // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:36 PM

BREAKING NEWS

Newcastle have completed the signing of Seydou Doumbia on loan.

Doumbia’s arrival at St. James’ Park is subject to the player receiving the appropriate visa.

• 54 richyg01 // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:36 PM

• 55 JP...from The Rock // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:36 PM

Yess it’s official Doumbia has finally been announced! About time! Now for Berahino and. LB and this is the best window ever!

• 56 optimistic prime // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:37 PM

LGF

Not necessarily, what if there’s a move to china for Cisse in the pipeline?

• 57 SPRINGY // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:37 PM

op
    pete graves at sky reckons its a loan with the option to buy,read the other night if we decide to keep him would be 7m……dony know how true that is.

• 58 nightfa11 // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:37 PM

LGFUAD21

i think youre right, unless mclaren plans to play

janmaat colo mbemba dummet/colback/new lb
    ——–saviet shelvey

berahino wini townsend
    ——-doumbia

in which case, sissoko is out

• 59 optimistic prime // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:37 PM

Or Russia, aren’t both windows open for weeks after ours?

• 60 goommy // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:38 PM

NUFC raise bid for Berahino to 24M. No no no. Don’t do this 🙁

• 61 Bambams // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:38 PM

I have to say Doumbia looks bloody quick and decent.

• 62 MAUTITOON // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:39 PM

CAN doumbia play against everton?

• 63 West Lancs Geordie // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:40 PM

Agree Whumpie. If Cashless spend in this wndow turns out to be £50M+ he will have spent £100M + this season. This will be a gamble. I.E Stake £100M to try to win £270M at end of season and this all without strengthening at the back apart from bringing in Mbema & releasing Willo. Numbers of defenders exactly the same so still on bare bones.

• 64 Hail Wor Ashley // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:40 PM

Doumbia wrapped up.

Drop Berahino and revisit in the summer. Use the £20-25m for Robertson of Hull and a CB.

• 65 SPRINGY // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:40 PM

mautitoon
    ssn reckon he can play against everton

• 66 firebug666 // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:40 PM

MAUTITOON

Yes once his registration is filed and he has his WP he can play.

• 67 LGFUAD21 // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:41 PM

58nightfa11

Steve tend to favour a 4231 or 433. He played 433 at Twente religiously even when injuries forced him to play players out of position, it was something the dutch press praised him for in hindsight as they reckon it kept stability within the team.

He also played it at Derby, where he was criticised for fielding players out of position when injuries set in.

4231 and 433 are basically the same thing. Depending on work rate of wingers. A 433 can easily be forced into a 4231 by opposition and a 4231 that dominates can appear as a 433.

I think Berahino can play as a wide forward but I dont think we’d pay that much for a player that can just about play there.

• 68 optimistic prime // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:41 PM

Springy

Cheers, on Wilems. If weused him sparingly and he was bought to be played next season and not relied on, yes I’d think it would be a good move.

To use now would be a bigger risk than keeping Dummet there IMO

• 69 firebug666 // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:41 PM

NUFC 360 ?@NUFC360 3m3 minutes ago
    Ayoze Perez could sign a new contract with #NUFC today, according to the Mirror.

• 70 The Diamond dogs hoojars // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:41 PM

I would love this lad to do well, he looks a beast, looks like he’s got much more in his locker than Mitro, could be a shrewd bit of biz.

• 71 Spoof // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:42 PM

goommy

why not, I’d rather have Berahino in our squad than have how ever many millions it takes to get him sitting in Ashley’s bank account.

Mautitoon

yes he can play against Everton.

• 72 SPRINGY // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:42 PM

i think players have to sign and be registered before 12 today to be able to play in tomorrow nights games

• 73 jesperfuglsang - capt'n awesome of the lemon crew // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:44 PM

OP…as much as I would love to be able to listen to the broken record that is Toonbrother lets hope that won’t happen!

• 74 SuperShearer // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:44 PM

Alex Pritchard just loaned from Spurs to WB…. sounds like a deal sweetener to me. Obviously relationships between the two clubs aren’t that bad. Expect Bera to go to Spurs now.

• 75 West Lancs Geordie // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:45 PM

If Cashley is really pushing the boat out then bring Cahill in at CB on loan & get a decent LB. Time yet? McLaren wants to say he has brought in a trio of young England lads he knows well but there are big fitness doubts about two of em.

• 76 Spoof // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:45 PM

SPRINGY

We play on Wednesday so anyone who we sign today will be able to play against Everton

• 77 West Lancs Geordie // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:46 PM

Springy our game is on Wednesday

• 78 Take a Chancel on me // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:46 PM

We play wednesday though

• 79 West Lancs Geordie // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:47 PM

Sorry Springy, Spoof & I are not ganging up on you!! Comments posted at same time

• 80 CookyToon // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:47 PM

Doumbia confirmed, can’t see us buying Berahino doesn’t make sense to have Bera, Doumbia, Mitrovic, Perez, Cisse returning and Rivière still here

• 81 SPRINGY // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:48 PM

spoof
    i thought that, but ssn news just said we played tomorrow…so that threw me a bit, cheers for clearing that up!lol

• 82 Whumpie // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:48 PM

I expect Perez to give way for Doombia. You can’t really knock Mitro’s holdup play – just his finishing – so I expect Doombia has been brought in to provide an accurate final boot.
    Hope it works.
    But I’d be happier with another striker.
    And happier still with a defender.
    Happiest of all with 2 defenders.

• 83 SPRINGY // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:49 PM

west lancs
    nee bother mate….ssn had me twitching!lol

• 84 LGFUAD21 // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:49 PM

Doumbia offers something completely different so I’m happy with this signing.

He’s fast but he’s also got a nice touch in his locker.

Some of his finishes are great in terms of what he makes the ball do. He’s also very neat and tidy with his link up.

He could play instead of or as well as Mitro and do a good job on paper.

• 85 jesperfuglsang - capt'n awesome of the lemon crew // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:49 PM

*I think I missed the word “not” in that sentence 😉 lol

• 86 West Lancs Geordie // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:50 PM

Let’s hope Riviere deal is resurrected with Lille. Still got far too much deadwood. Perhaps our evening session will be centred around getting rid of the wastrels

• 87 giimps // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:51 PM

OP , Floppychops will be on talkSPORT with Adrian Durham this afternoon if your desperat to hear his dulcet tones, no car window but I’m sure you can use your imagination,….. I myself, would rather eat my own ears then put myself through his slobber and waffle…. You I would imagine, would feel similar if not quite as hate filled as me but I’m just warning you in case you turn the ginger whinger on by mistake and end up spooling your tea

• 88 SPRINGY // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:52 PM

west lancs
    i was wondering if newcastle stopped the rivi deal with the bera deal not going as planned

• 89 firebug666 // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:52 PM

Get French Football ?@GFN_France 4m4 minutes ago
    Breaking | Newcastle have €20m offer rejected for Islam Slimani http://goo.gl/jTgDHm

Get French Football ?@GFN_France 2m2 minutes ago
    Several days ago, Sporting Lisbon rejected a €18m offer from Everton for Islam Slimani, according to France Football http://goo.gl/jTgDHm

• 90 sparky55 // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:53 PM

good news that…we can let berahino go quietly to Spurs now without ED screaming “we didn’t try hard enough and let him go”

We’ve now got another 25 million to add to summer war chest

Best thing that could have happened not getting him…just didn’t feel right to me and felt like we were the bargaining tool of WBA to get a better price from Spurs like we did with Rooney all those years ago.

• 91 CookyToon // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:54 PM

Head coach Steve McClaren added: “It is no secret that we have been looking to add to our options in the striking area. We have been searching for a forward and were delighted when the opportunity arose to take Seydou on loan.

“He is a natural goalscorer, someone who has scored goals in the Champions League and has played at the highest level. We believe he can make a mark in this team.” Read more at: https://tr.im/R6FVt

Sounds to me like we are done for a striker.. Maybe a left back left that’s it

• 92 jesperfuglsang - capt'n awesome of the lemon crew // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:54 PM

firebug…can he play LB or CB? ;D

• 93 belgrade fan // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:54 PM

How is possible we haven’t sign a defender, our defence is very poor. we have like 20m more to spend on striker, but not a word about CB LB

• 94 West Lancs Geordie // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:54 PM

Real worry that all the good work done in this window could count for nothing if we get injuries/suspensions to defenders (including goalkeeper) as soon as window closes if we haven’t addressed the problem .

• 95 optimistic prime // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:55 PM

G

Thanks for the warning, I’ll stick to total sport. It’ll be interesting listening tonight, the mackems are offloading Fletchef and they let Pantilimon go on a free.
    There’ll be a lot of heartache 🙂

• 96 Spoof // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:55 PM

OP

Floppy chops will be on talksport according to giimps, so just for you because we all know how much you love Arry I’ve got a link for you so you can listen to your hero lol

• 97 West Lancs Geordie // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:56 PM

Could be Springy mate, especially with Cisse injured.

• 98 firebug666 // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:57 PM

Get French Football ?@GFN_France 1m1 minute ago
    Mathieu Debuchy will undergo Bordeaux medical tonight http://bit.ly/DDay2016

• 99 firebug666 // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:57 PM

jesper

Ashley has money for a striker burning a hole in his pocket I think.

• 100 firebug666 // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:58 PM

Newcastle United FC ?@NUFC 1m1 minute ago
    nufcTV: Seydou Doumbia tells nufcTV “I love scoring goals”

• 101 optimistic prime // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:59 PM

Spoof

If he’d taken over at NUFC I have been left 2 choices, suicide and suicide.

• 102 firebug666 // Feb 1, 2016 at 1:59 PM

Chris Waugh ?@ChrisDHWaugh 3m3 minutes ago
    Ayoze Perez – linked with #thfc, #afc & #mufc – is set to sign a new long-term deal at #nufc today as well

• 103 Spoof // Feb 1, 2016 at 2:00 PM

OP

Tough choice lol

• 104 chewbaccy // Feb 1, 2016 at 2:01 PM

John Terry in talks

• 105 optimistic prime // Feb 1, 2016 at 2:01 PM

Firebug

He said a cpl days ago he’d do anything for this move.

This lads got a point to prove, he won’t mind the cold nights up here, he’s just come from a Moscow tropical winter lol.

• 106 Take a Chancel on me // Feb 1, 2016 at 2:01 PM

Newcastle enquire about Bryan Oviedo

• 107 giimps // Feb 1, 2016 at 2:01 PM

So does this mean we’re buying and loaning players for positions we need now?……….it’s only taken 9 year ……everything comes…….

• 108 belgrade fan // Feb 1, 2016 at 2:02 PM

we have 2 LBs injured, and 1st choice is also injured but will be forced to play. Also, Colback who is cover for LB is injured and 1 yellow card away from suspension

• 109 West Lancs Geordie // Feb 1, 2016 at 2:03 PM

Sky Sports News
    Sunderland striker Steven Fletcher is on his way to France for talks over a move to Marseille.
    Marseille have been assertive as us in this window. Could that mean it opens the door for us to bid again again for their CF?

• 110 firebug666 // Feb 1, 2016 at 2:03 PM

OP

Our winter is his summer, I think this lad will shine at the Toon, looking forward to relegation survival now.

And Macca has no hiding place after this window.

• 111 optimistic prime // Feb 1, 2016 at 2:03 PM

Spoof

Pardew was bad but imagine seeing a baboons arse every time you looked in the dugout or he gave a interview after a match.

It’s sick mate, kids shouldn’t have to look at him or hear him. It’s just wrong!

• 112 optimistic prime // Feb 1, 2016 at 2:05 PM

Firebug

I agree

West

How good would that be?
    They lose Fletcher so we can strengthen, win win win win win win win win.

Forget Berihinio!