The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Banner created by Reilly - one of our readers
Howay The Lads!!

Incredibly Upbeat Interview With This Newcastle Player

4:25 pm, Sunday, February 7th, 2016 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 222 Comments

Steven Taylor has a very good game for Newcastle yesterday and that was impressive especially since t was his first appearance for Newcastle since late August when he played the full game in the 0-0 draw at Old Trafford.

His experience and great heading ability could make a huge difference for us in the run-in to the league, but the main thing is to keep Steven fit.

Steven+Taylor+Newcastle+United+v+West+Bromwich+oVD4I_6BrDXl

Steven Taylor with goalscorer Mitrovic after win

This is what Steven Taylor has said on the Newcastle web-site today:

“I’ve got my buzz and my swagger back. So far, so good. I feel like a million dollars.”

“I was out in Qatar for a week in January doing the final stages of my rehab and that was a huge help. When I came back I told the head coach I was ready and hungry.”

“I’ve had to sit patiently. I’ve found myself out of the team, but I’ve got my head down, grafted and waited for my chance to come.”

“Today I was back to where I want to be, playing football for Newcastle United. There is no better feeling.”  “Coming into the game, there was pressure on our shoulders because there is a lot of frustration at the moment.”

“But we started off fantastically, we controlled the game with our possession, we made them run a lot, they were frightened with what we had going forward, and I thought we looked solid at the back.”

“From Mitro all through the pitch to Robbie, I thought everyone worked so hard and played their part.”

“We still need to finish our chances but we got the goal, controlled things and saw the game out well. We kept a clean sheet and everyone crawled off that pitch because it was a great team performance.

“It was a job well done.”

There’s an upbeat Steven Taylor for you – but as we said earlier we hope he can stay fit

That’s the main thing with Steven, who is one of the few players along with Fab Coloccini who played in the relegation season of 2008-2009 and then we came straight back up from the Championship in the next season.

Steven’s contract ends in June and it could be the local lad is in his final season at Newcastle United.

Steven joined Newcastle when he was just 9 years old back in 1995 and he made his debut in 2004 under Sir Bobby Robson.

Tags: Newcastle News · Poll · Premier League · Steven Taylor

222 responses so far ↓

• 1 Tsunki // Feb 7, 2016 at 4:26 PM

Ashley Out!

• 2 sing in the corner // Feb 7, 2016 at 4:28 PM

And by the way, can I have a new deal please?

• 3 toon kk // Feb 7, 2016 at 4:54 PM

It’s accurate passing and pace we just can’t handle, we turn into headless chickens and every player we have looses confidence and we end up getting hammered.
    We got to learn to play our game and not give the ball away so cheaply.
    We got two examples of our play in our last two games.

• 4 mattyNUFC // Feb 7, 2016 at 4:58 PM

finally watched the first half and was able to honestly vote for MOTM, and that undoubtedly was Jonjo Shelvey. That’s the Shelvey we need, and in order to keep his performances on par, he needs a Tiote or Colback there to lay deep with him. Saivet has played well but to say, as some people have, he was the best of a bad bunch the last two matches isn’t really doing justice to how pathetically everyone played as a whole.

anyway, onwards:

If coloccini is a 1 in 6 player, Janmaat is a 2 in 3 player, and yesterday was one of those matches. Great game and 2nd in MOTM for me

next Mitrovic (for the first 60/65 mins). incredibly important to our game

Tiote played well but not as well as many working making out. solid game

Lastly, Townsend. What to say, really. He had some good movement but if i’m blunt, he’s an English Obertan. Can run, has pace, excellent work rate, but he’s never going to set the world alight on a consistent basis. Obertan is very frustrating and I like nearly everyone else, became increasing fed up with his erratic decision making. I truly believe in time many fans will place Andros in a similar category to Oba. I sure hope he excels but he was very frustrating against West Brom with glimpses of promise, and it was a pretty pathetic debut at Everton.

Overall, a great great watch. Oh, and Stevie Taylor was great. Macca should just not allow him to train, as it’ll be between another match or two that he picks up an injury during training.

And what the hell is the use of having a goal machine on the bench when we’re lacking in goals? Doumbia is doomed to end up like another of our miserable loanees, unfortunately. sad to see, yet again.

• 5 Lindisfarne // Feb 7, 2016 at 5:07 PM

Team to start against Chelsea:
    _________Doumbia
    de Jong___Shelvey___Sissoko
    _______Tiote___Saviet
    Aarons__Collo__Taylor__Janmaat
    __________Elliot

• 6 carl // Feb 7, 2016 at 5:07 PM

It’s a real worry for the rest of the season that we only scored once against that shower.

I can’t remember the last Premier League team I saw who were so devoid of skill and intent as that lot. Foster seemed to waste as much time in the last 20 minutes as he did in the first 20. Pulis came for a 0-0 and didn’t change tactics when they went behind. Not many away fans which given you had to watch that garbage was understandable. Pulis was very sullen and that said a lot of a team just going through the motions.

Reply Report

• 7 carl // Feb 7, 2016 at 5:08 PM

Ed
    Still waiting for a reply to my report.

• 8 hibbitt // Feb 7, 2016 at 5:09 PM

mattyNUFC
    doumbia looked to be a bit overweight maybe just not ready to start a good weeks training and he should be ready to go

• 9 Tsunki // Feb 7, 2016 at 5:13 PM

You reporting someone Carl?

• 10 Bambams // Feb 7, 2016 at 5:13 PM

That must of hurt….
    Zouma will be missing for our game

• 11 toon kk // Feb 7, 2016 at 5:14 PM

What was Berahino like yesterday? He looks a little chubby going off Motd.

• 12 carl // Feb 7, 2016 at 5:16 PM

Yes but not you Tsunki.

• 13 geordiemark // Feb 7, 2016 at 5:17 PM

I wouldn’t play Sissoko again he offers nothing to the team and only showing up to make sure hes in the French squad for the euros that is all and if any club wants to hand over 27 million for this garbage id snap there hands off

• 14 geordiemark // Feb 7, 2016 at 5:18 PM

toon kk

I wouldn’t pay 20 million for him more like 8 million tops

• 15 geordiemark // Feb 7, 2016 at 5:20 PM

carl

I would be in for foster end of the season good keeper, I would let krul go think Elliot has earned the goalkeeping jersey

• 16 toon kk // Feb 7, 2016 at 5:22 PM

Man u 1 up at Chelsea, great goal.

• 17 Thump // Feb 7, 2016 at 5:24 PM

@toon kk: I don’t remember him getting a shot off. Come to think of it, I don’t remember him making more than one pass either.

• 18 JamesToon // Feb 7, 2016 at 5:25 PM

Would anyone take Sturridge in the summer instead of Berahino. Top 4 class striker when fit

• 19 hibbitt // Feb 7, 2016 at 5:28 PM

JamesToon
    but never fit….. should be perfect for us

• 20 Toon Tang // Feb 7, 2016 at 5:32 PM

So why do we perform so bogus away from home then people. Is it Mcclazza setting us up to fail with lack of tactical oomph. Or is it our players such as gini and soks just don’t like being taken from thier comfort zones?

• 21 geordiemark // Feb 7, 2016 at 5:32 PM

JamesToon

like you said james its his fitness end of the day and there shouting about 30 million don’t think hes worth anywhere near that price id pay 15 tops

• 22 hibbitt // Feb 7, 2016 at 5:32 PM

toon kk:
    Berahino was never in the game overweight and not fit not worth 10 bob on yesterdays performance !!!

• 23 toon kk // Feb 7, 2016 at 5:33 PM

Geordie and Thump
    Maybe it was for the best we didn’t get him not at that price anyway. Maybe he just needs to get away from WB. he’s MA type though, one for the future.

• 24 geordiemark // Feb 7, 2016 at 5:34 PM

hibbitt

I think really he set his heart on joining us so didn’t preform at all to prove it

• 25 Toon Tang // Feb 7, 2016 at 5:34 PM

Baffled.

• 26 Thump // Feb 7, 2016 at 5:42 PM

@toonkk: In all fairness, he hasn’t been playing a lot and WBA were awful yesterday. They did look more dangerous but I think that was more Rondon’s presence than Berahino.

• 27 Jail for Ashley // Feb 7, 2016 at 5:48 PM

carl,
    You and Ian etc have been reporting me for years now, might back fire on you, you fruitcake !

• 28 MacToon // Feb 7, 2016 at 5:57 PM

Just for the record, as it is ALL on record:

Mister Tuff // Feb 7, 2016 at 1:45 PM

Carl what is your relationship to Ian Toon?

——————————————

carl // Feb 7, 2016 at 1:51 PM

Tuff
    I do not know Ian Toon at all and have not to my knowledge ever met him. I do see him as a good though infrequent contributor to the blog.

—————————–

carl // Mar 25, 2013 at 12:14 PM

—————————–

Like I say, just for the record –

• 29 JamesToon // Feb 7, 2016 at 5:58 PM

Hibbitt

I don’t think that’s fair on Berahino, he’s playing in a system that he’s not suited to at all where the ball bypasses him most of the time and has hardly been played, I think he had every right to want to move in january

• 30 carl // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:03 PM

The difference is that when away and things don’t go well we let our heads drop. Wijnaldum looks a different player away from home and we need to match sides in midfield otherwise we get swamped . McClaren needs to be more imaginative with his substitutions and timing. We should play a 4-3-3 and not with 2 DM’s.
    Another team is going to get dragged into the relegation battle but if we can start on the front foot and create chances at home, why does a side built to counter attack fail so miserably away from SJP?

Jail
    You’ve challenged me a few times when I come on the blog. I’m fed up with it.! Ed is the best one to sort it out it’s not a question of me reporting you and Tuff but hoping you’ll carry out your hunt elsewhere. Nothing personal but stop as I like an occasional chat on here and without your aggression.

• 31 Goofy // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:04 PM

Was West Brom that bad or did we stop them from playing? Imho we dominated the whole game, not giving them anything. Not getting the negative comments about it being a boring game. That’s the best we’ve played this season.

Townsend looked really good yesterday, nice touches, pace and quick thinking, to compare him to Obertron is nuts. The only thing they have in common is pace, Obertan is thick in a football sense, (don’t know him off the park) Townsend showed a lot of promise and hunger, Obertron looks lost.

• 32 Jail for Ashley // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:05 PM

MacToon,
    We’ll start calling you Colombo I think. I remember that post but thought they worked in IT together. Unbelievable, how long can he go on denying this ?

• 33 Belfast // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:07 PM

Could you complain about the artful spammer Tsunki while you’re at head office Carl ? Thanks.

• 34 Jail for Ashley // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:07 PM

carl,
    I have suffered more than most from yours, Ian and sack Llambias hate campaign, you talk about bullying yet you have invented a gang to do just that. You don’t know Ian but got him a job ?
    Yer right!

• 35 carl // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:08 PM

Jail
    Go ahead. It’s not me and although it was almost 3 years ago I think I would have remembered. Do I need to add MacToon or was he just an incidental.

• 36 Jail for Ashley // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:10 PM

carl,
    You went to the same Uni ? as a teacher I presume as you claim to be in your sixties while Ian romances of times had by his elders.

• 37 Jail for Ashley // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:11 PM

A different lower case carl, the worlds full of them !

• 38 Mister Tuff // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:12 PM

Carl said earlier he was waiting for a report from Ed, and then following a question, said he had reported someone.
    I can only assume he has reported himself for being a multiple and has thrown himself upon Ed’s mercy.

MacToon has done a sterling research job -finally revealing evidence from the horses mouth about who are the multiples – that will be alongside all the lies and deceipt to folk on here.

Tell the truth and you do not have to remember lies.
    Lie – and unless you are incredibly intelligent – you will eventually fall foul of your web of lies and get mixed up – as has occurred today.
    A good day for the blog and hopefully an end to Alpha Dogs shenanigans, deceipt, bare faced lies – should reduce the rows on here.

Carl – keep us updated with the report you are awaiting from Ed – I hope I do not sound doubtful if I suggest we’ll hear nothing more on that front.
    A bloody good day for the blog!

• 39 carl // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:13 PM

Jail
    I can’t speak for others but I have never reported you or Tuff. I don’t know the other characters you listed and that includes Hail for Ashley.
    Your plain wrong.

• 40 MacToon // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:16 PM

Oh, I’m most definitely an incidental. I just don’t like inaccuracies though.

• 41 Jail for Ashley // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:17 PM

You are plain wrong not your , another trait of Ian Toon !

• 42 jesperfuglsang - capt'n awesome of the lemon crew // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:17 PM

So that was fun today 🙂 opinion turned to facts, Jeff was on one of his cheap cider trips and Carl! Carl was here 😀 wow! What a day!

…just makes you wonder what tomorrow have in store for us!

• 43 carl // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:17 PM

Tuff
    Pure fiction.

• 44 Jib // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:20 PM

(Stands up and shouts real loud)

“I’M SPARTACUS !!!! “

• 45 Mister Tuff // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:20 PM

A bloody good weekend – Toon victory, out of the relegation zone, and the Master Multiple outed at last – outed by his own cockiness and arrogance.

• 46 Jib // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:25 PM

Jesper – your majesty – do you not think it’s time to stop smoking , your teeth are awful yellow !

• 47 welshgeordie9 // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:25 PM

Why is it every time we win a match, the following day always end up in a argument, just enjoy the three points, ffs.

• 48 Spoof // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:29 PM

Welsh

And here’s me thinking it’s a peaceful site, shows how often we win lol

• 49 Mister Tuff // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:29 PM

welsh – no argument at all -it’s a celebration of Good versus Evil.
    You should rejoice.
    Amen.

• 50 jesperfuglsang - capt'n awesome of the lemon crew // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:32 PM

I see the cider hadn’t worn off just yet Jeff 😉

• 51 Mister Tuff // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:42 PM

Good versus Evil. The beast is slain. Hallelujah.Amen.

• 52 Belfast // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:50 PM

I don’t think that’s the same Carl mactoon.

• 53 beermonkey // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:50 PM

I appear to have missed something

is worth going back and reading

• 54 Belfast // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:50 PM

🙂

• 55 Spoof // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:53 PM

Beermonkey

Don’t bother, it’s just immature kids doing what immature kids do, act like immature kids, all very boring

• 56 MacToon // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:54 PM

Of course it is Belfast but feel free to offer proof that it isn’t 😉

• 57 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:56 PM

Ok. I fancied playing detective.

carl.. affeaid this doesn’t look good…

I use the mobile version of this site. Each person who joins has a coloured pattern icon next to thier name. I have gon back and looked at the ‘carl’ from the March 25th 2013 12:14 post…. and the patern matches exactly with the one from todays ‘carl’.

• 58 hibbitt // Feb 7, 2016 at 6:59 PM

james toon
    i only said on yesterdays performance in fact i would go as far as saying the WBA team wasn’t worth 10 bob !!!!!!

• 59 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:00 PM

So, whether it’s lies, forgetfulness, it’s the same carl.

Unless there is an almost impossible coincidence that one carl cancelled his account, and the new carl happened to get EXACTLY the same icon.

• 60 beermonkey // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:01 PM

spoof

I tend to steer clear

its a great blog with a good forum for debate but the wums multiples and general idiots do ruin it

• 61 Belfast // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:03 PM

Yep Markass that’s exactly what happened Case closed haha

• 62 Spoof // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:03 PM

The mobile version is shite, the posts are the wrong way round and you end up reading the reply before you read the original post

• 63 Online Guy // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:04 PM

Between a few of us We have managed to clean the site up a tad ..it was getting farcical ..It was me who got Toonsend outed and banned with the help of another writer who will remain anon..and I then got ? collo something or other banned as it was just Toonsend with another name

I’m watching for any outlandish infiltrators and Multiples ..I have asked ED To publish details of all the multiples ..

The blog seems a cleaner worthwhile site right now ..decent comment prevails well apart from the usual wums ..but at least they are Newcastle Wums

Toonsend was attracting a lot of Shithouses and taking up a lot of bandwidth..

Toonsend if you come back with any more of your crap under a different name you will be noticed, and outed, ..Idiot.

• 64 Jail for Ashley // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:05 PM

spoof,
    You might find it all very boring but you haven’t been on the end of a ficticious gamgs hate campaign, have you ?

• 65 Mag52 // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:05 PM

That bin dipper walkout yesterday was most impressive. It got the publicity it set out to get but sadly it probably gifted a point to Scumderland.
    Should we be in a position closer to the end of the season where we are doomed to relegation no matter what results we get (hopefully not) a similar exodus from SJP would make sense.

• 66 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:06 PM

Spoof

Yes its back to front compared to the desktop site, but what i have said is still true. 2013 carl and 2016 carl have exactly matching colour patterns. They are the same.

• 67 Belfast // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:07 PM

All Carls get the same icon.

• 68 Jail for Ashley // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:08 PM

Ycmiu
    Yer right, I mean who says that? Yet the three posters who have been heavily suspected of being the same person, all used it, that is simply not coincidence.

• 69 Ibizatoon // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:08 PM

Online…Been a while. Good to see you’re still about.

Mag52…I’m not saying we should or shouldn’t boycott / walkout, but why would it make sense to do so, after it’s too late for anything to be changed this season (i.e “we are doomed to relegation no matter what results”)?

I do agree though, an organised group effort does have a strong impact.

• 70 toon kk // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:08 PM

Let’s hope we take this week’s performance to Chelsea, as they have definitely upped there game.

• 71 Online Guy // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:10 PM

Ibiza

Aye , hello mate ..you still over in the states ?

• 72 MacToon // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:10 PM

Online, good to see you back posting but I’m guessing the banning of “Toonbrother’s Colocinni” has inadvertently banned our dear friend Toonbotherer 🙁

Hands up who’s bothered 😀

• 73 MacToon // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:11 PM

Apology accepted Belfats 😉

• 74 frogonthetyne // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:12 PM

Toon kk – last season we ended Chelsea’s unbeaten record of 11 games. Hopefully we can end Hiddink run. Can’t believe his record though. 1 defeat in 2 spells with them.

• 75 Jail for Ashley // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:13 PM

Why we boycotting now? To get a better manager?
    I said I’d go back to SJP when there had been suitable investment in the team, regardless of whether it was done to save our PL status 80M has been spent, more than any other team. If he allows us to be relegated by keeping SMc in a job then we should leave in droves.

• 76 Ibizatoon // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:13 PM

Online…Yep, for another month, then back to reality.

Been busy, besides defending the blogs honour?

• 77 Jib // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:13 PM

I must say it appears to be a different carl

This is the whole thing without mactoon’s editing

carl // Mar 25, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Tsunki
    Not you as we’ll! Courage is the most important of the virtues. So playing scrabble with more than 3 letters and writing plain English makes me guilty by association. I had you down as a normal poster not a neurotic extreme or just mischievous type. I bought into Ibiza (Back By Popular Demand) request not to seek to score cheap points .
    I do not know Pushy. I went to the same uni as IT and I got him part time work whilst he was studying. We have not met up for around 18 months although we correspond from time to time as were in the same line of business. You can take whatever line you wish but for me IT remains inviolate. He’s not at all like his 3 critics portray him but great company, great fun in a quiet sort of way( IT you can send me the £ 20 you promised). The poster with two names( the one with the elasticated waistband and Indian background) and an elderly poster
    mate constantly abuse me when I come on line hence the I am owt. This derives I am told from Duncan Bannatyne and was used by Ruddy. I will persevere on here but my patience is not endless. Just ask yourself wouldn’t you prefer quality football chat than the inane endless tedious drivel some dish up! The lecture is over. Phew!

And here’s the whole post which is historically interesting

• 78 Ibizatoon // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:15 PM

Jail…I don’t think we are 🙂 Can’t imagine it’ll be the same reasons as Liverpool,ticket prices aren’t an issue. Neither is the amount of money spent.

Personel it is then!

• 79 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:16 PM

Jfa

You have always seemed to pull in a bit of abuse from those who think ashley is doing a good job. I try not to get involved in who is multiple, and who is not, but in this case it was easy to prove that the 2 incarnations of carl were one and the same (inCARLarions?) 😀

• 80 Online Guy // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:17 PM

Mactoon , hello, I was really pissed at Toonsend reading all the replies to his crap he was just feeding off it all, and then he outed himself when he bit at a comment I made when chatting to Tuff..so the colo character give himself away ..

I like a bit daft carry on but the blog was becoming farcical. I see Welch has started to behave himself .. blogs a better place right now.

• 81 Online Guy // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:18 PM

Welsh

• 82 Ibizatoon // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:21 PM

Jib…Thanks for that. Always fun to read back the blog from my days of hope.

Come on guys, keep up the positive thoughts, good times are coming…honest.

• 83 MacToon // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:22 PM

I know exactly what you mean Online. I too tend to read rather than post nowadays but occasionally there’s something to contribute, even if it’s just football related 😀

I posted that I was surprised and disappointed that so many trolls were getting the attention they so desired. It is always a better blog without them.

• 84 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:22 PM

Looks like carl has gone. Maybe he is reporting me for spying on his icon 😀

• 85 Jail for Ashley // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:22 PM

Jib,
    In what way dows the unedited post shed light ?

• 86 Spoof // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:23 PM

Jail

Just ignore m8, like I said, kids, and like kids if you give them the attention which is what they are seeking then they will do it all the more, rise above it, it’s the only way

• 87 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:23 PM

Ibiza…

I miss your fence. Dod you eventually fall off?

• 88 Jib // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:23 PM

Ibiza back by popular request
    wtf was that all about
    were you barred for a while ?

• 89 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:23 PM

*did

• 90 Magtoonpie // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:24 PM

Just a theory… I think mcca wants to redeem his self and return to managing England once more. He focused on buying proven English players and bid so hard for Berahino. The reason he don’t train Staylor (as someone suggested) is because he’s too old to get him England level. Wants to have as many England squad players to make his chances better. Don’t blame him though as long as he doesn’t overlook what is best for the club. On Staylor he is a great player, I have seen him have bad games before but I have never seen him have a bad attitude…too bad he didn’t get CPT as he was hoping in previous seasons. Hope he finishes his career with us strong.

• 91 Jib // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:25 PM

Jail for Ashley // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:22 PM
    Jib,
    In what way dows the unedited post shed light ?

Did I say it did ?

• 92 Spoof // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:28 PM

Magtoonpie

I wish he would take the England job, or any job for that matter as I think he is a dreadful manager, we should not be where we are with the squad we have

• 93 Ibizatoon // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:29 PM

YCMIU…In a lot of ways, I do too. The fall was a painful one.

Jib…If only you had been there!

• 94 Munster Mag // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:32 PM

Mag52, the scousers were always better at that type of thing than us i,m afraid.

• 95 MacToon // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:33 PM

The unedited version highlights the repetitive grammatical errors that have become a constant.
    Jeff, late to the ball again!
    I’ll go back to being my incidental self again.

• 96 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:33 PM

Ibiza

At least you dont have spelks in your a*se any more!

Anyway, how is your little party island? When does it start to get busy?

• 97 Jail for Ashley // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:34 PM

Jibberish,
    You haven’t really done him any favours there like. I am told is another one of Ians sayings, not somebody told me or this bloke reckons but very distinctly “I am told”
    Ian loves to bring up that day I posted as Raj of Hailsley as well !

• 98 Ibizatoon // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:35 PM

YCMIU…Where’s the silver lining? Joking…

Apparently it’s very nice, but I’m Califonira bound at the moment. Ibiza should start picking up April / May and will be heaving come late June.

Bring it on.

• 99 Ibizatoon // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:38 PM

Jail…It is amusing how dearly folk hold on to Raj. Even as it was happening you were giving people the heads up it was a joke. Thankfully – As I recall, I went for it 100%.

Not much of a stick to beat you with. It’s not even a twig.

• 100 Belfast // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:38 PM

87Tsunki // Mar 20, 2013 at 7:42 PM

On a serious note, dont want to offend anyone here but I always liked Ian Toons and Pushy’s posts, and no they are not an alias of mine, so I do hope this doesn’t get out of hand.

Me too Skunki 😉

• 101 Online Guy // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:40 PM

Aye Mactoon

It was a bit like reading the Beano as opposed to what the site should be, and could be …an informative, balanced outlet ..

It was making me feel hackie just reading through all the childish pathetic comments, with the only agenda by the perpetrator/s from S/land being to spoil it for all, and bring it down to their idiotic level .

Blog seems as though its a lot more balanced and decent today .

Warning to Makem Trolls ..don’t waste your time.

• 102 Ibizatoon // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:42 PM

Online…So how you feeling about all things NUFC? Seeing any lights at the end of the tunnel?

• 103 Belfast // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:44 PM

Online guy you’re wasting your time. He doesn’t ban the ip address so the problem will continue and continue.

• 104 Spoof // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:45 PM

I stayed away for nearly two years, and I wouldn’t hesitate to do the same if it gets overly abusive again

the whole lot of you are a bunch of w—–s lol

• 105 Jail for Ashley // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:46 PM

Pushy Pardew // Mar 20, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Ibiza
    You suggestion as to why we’ve been singled out is in line with my thinking. Some of the usual suspects try to hitch a ride at others expense. I am going to disappear but it’s been a pleasure. As Ian Toon would say your a cool dude. Enjoy.

carl, Ian, pushy and Sack Llambias all have problems with your and you’re.
    Coincidence. Must be!

• 106 Ibizatoon // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:46 PM

Online…It pains me to say, but given previous experience, Belfast may have a point.

Gross. I’m going for a bleach bath.

• 107 Magtoonpie // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:46 PM

Spoof. At the risk of starting a riot, I am going to say that I still have hope for Mcca. I have seen plenty of games where we dominated this season only to come out with nothing. That is due to not having a consistent striker. I am giving him two Doumbia games before I rule him out.

• 108 Jib // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:48 PM

So the accuser and scourge of the blog Mr Tuffing prowls the blog like Jules Winnfield quoting his version of “The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil ”

Is actually Mactoon and a multiple himself

Ha ha ha

You truly couldn’t make it up

• 109 Ibizatoon // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:48 PM

Jail…I know I’ll regret it, but what was my wonderful suggestion?

I’m still looking for my a cool dude though.

• 110 MacToon // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:48 PM

Banning names is too simplistic as you say Belfast. Poor Toonbotherer and anyone who had Coloccini in their name will be banned too but only if they spell his name correctly so that narrows it down a bit 😉

• 111 jesperfuglsang - capt'n awesome of the lemon crew // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:50 PM

Ibiza…did they really give you a 90 days visa? Is it all pleasure or some business ad well?

• 112 Jail for Ashley // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:50 PM

raj of hailsley // Mar 20, 2013 at 3:26 PM

One thousand apologies for the reposting :
    Oh deary me one thousand stale bahjis, Pushy Pardew is finally being caught with his finger in the cookies jar, he really is having more faces than our heavenly Ganesh, it is being such a pity that JfA is to busy with his endless charity work to being a most honourable witness in this mischief. Goodness gracious.

Yep that was really going to fool the blog!

• 113 Ibizatoon // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:50 PM

That’s an intereting one. Is there subliminal evidence in there, Jib?

• 114 MacToon // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:53 PM

Jizz goes down kicking and screaming as usual.
    Fyi, I have probably met more people face to face from this blog than anyone else. That was all from before you time and Jeff’s.

• 115 Spoof // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:53 PM

Mag

My opinion only, but with what we have we should be doing much better than what we are, that for me is a poor manager, where I will give him credit which could be vital for the future is that he does seem to have changed the transfer strategy have reduced Carr’s influence which is great as both were shocking but sadly I don’t feel that he is the right man to take advantage of the good work that he has done

• 116 Ibizatoon // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:53 PM

Jesper…Standard visa. Used to have a proper 6 month visa, but am now deemed a bit too risky for such a stay. Don’t ever let it be said that Americans are a bad judge of character…unless of course when picking…actually, best not – no politics and all that 🙂

All pleasure, apart from dealing with bookings etc for Ibiza / England.

Jail…”he really is having more faces than our heavenly Ganesh, it is being such a pity that JfA is to busy with his endless charity work to being a most honourable witness in this mischief” 🙂

• 117 Online Guy // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:55 PM

Ibiza , \I’m Managing two Artists, pt/ time really ..its not what I would normally do ..but just helping with contacts and gigs and radio bits and bobs ..easy does it.. plus trying to boil down a near hundred chapters of book to something that don’t resemble a doorstop .

• 118 SUTTY1978 // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:56 PM

Mag52 – what exactly are you suggesting to hold a walkout over?

• 119 Ibizatoon // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:57 PM

Online…Fair enough – as long as you’re keeping out of trouble.

Any links to have a listen to? Have you heard of Alabama Shakes? If not, the Sound and Colour album is worth checking out, as always, imo.

• 120 Online Guy // Feb 7, 2016 at 7:59 PM

Belfast ..but now the tithead will post gingerly ..and be guarded ..and if he starts to act the goat in an outlandish way ..banned quickly . Ed is noting IP address now.

• 121 Online Guy // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:04 PM

Ibiza

I could not get me head around Ash with the Cash !

And the bid for Berahino ..20 plus million ? might have been a stunt though ..we might have dodged a bullet missing out on him looking at him yesterday ..I tink he needs to grow up ..he could come good .. jury’s out on that one .

• 122 Laurent Robert 32 // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:05 PM

Don’t forget that there’s those posts that Jail pasted before. It was Ian talking to Pushy and it looked like they’d logged in under the opposite names.

• 123 Online Guy // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:06 PM

Daughter needs Dads Taxi ..back soon !

• 124 Mister Tuff // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:09 PM

On such a joyous day, the Lords’ Day – a Sunday I think it appropriate to deliver to the assembled blog flock a reading from the Good Book.

Revelations 20:10
    And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Hallelujah. Amen.

• 125 BandB // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:10 PM

Banning names is useless.
    YoungMagpieFromBurnley (how he used to style himself) escaped moderation simply by changing his name to Young Magpie From Burnley.
    Llort Muw tested this out for him last month (January 6) and he had escaped moderation an hour later.
    I’m going to change my name to “Excellent Ibizatoon” and get myself banned, hopefully taking the original with me 🙂

• 126 Ibizatoon // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:12 PM

Online…Splashing the cash the club had been stockpiling?

Whilst it’s a welcome change, I find it hard to thank or champion anyone for spending the funds of a club which has to pay it’s own way.

The past 2 windows are merely trying to rectify the mistakes (or plan) of the past 8 years. Progress? We’ll see.

Not sure on Berahnio. Looked some player before, but since his deadline day screw up, he’s not had much of a chance to show what he’s about. Has he lost it or just not getting the opportunity?

You’d have thought for £20m +, you’d be able to get more of a sure thing.

• 127 Online Guy // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:14 PM

Ibiza , I cant post on here with Music info without giving away my id to others . ..difficult …thinking…

• 128 Ibizatoon // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:14 PM

BandB…Our deal still stands, doesn’t it?

Just flash the ash signal and I’ll know what to do 🙂

• 129 toon kk // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:15 PM

frogon
    We’re so unpredictable no one knows what Newcastle side will turn up, if we are at the races (so to speak) we have a good chance of getting at least a point off Chelsea, but on the other hand we saw the other side of our game at Everton.
    Hopefully we’ll see a good game and see what Doumbia is like.

• 130 BandB // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:15 PM

Ibizatoon

It was 125 wasn’t it?

• 131 Ibizatoon // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:16 PM

Online…Understood. Well, if you can or feel like it, might as well put this address to some use 🙂

ibizatoon2015@gmail.com.

#SendMeSomeMusic
    #OldHabitsDieHard
    #StillAngryThatIHadToSignUpToTwitter

• 132 Ibizatoon // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:17 PM

BandB…Ermm….125….???

• 133 Magtoonpie // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:18 PM

Online guy. I think we did dodge the bullet. When Janmaat blocked the pass. Glad we didn’t see what he could do last game. We should build perez to our style of play as he is staying and get mitro plenty of shot practice; hopefully he will pick up a few tricks from doumbia, fingers crossed.

• 134 BandB // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:19 PM

Ibizatoon

I’m sorry you had to sign up to Twitter too.
    It was you or me….and let’s face it………
    Speak soon.

• 135 Jail for Ashley // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:22 PM

Really annoying when you’re expecting a replay and they know everyone will look at the screen and an SD advert is flashed instead. I wonder who paid for the screen?

• 136 Ibizatoon // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:22 PM

BandB…I get it, I’m no Keith.

I do hope so. Until then.

• 137 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:33 PM

Lol, why would he moderate me? Based on what evidence? Fools.

• 138 BandB // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:33 PM

…….

• 139 jazzyp // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:35 PM

Wow Remy Cabella with a cracking goal. Pity he never did that in the PL

• 140 BandB // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:35 PM

Llort muw // Jan 6, 2016 at 1:33 PM

Youngmagpiefromburnley

• 141 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:35 PM

Anyway, Mitro scoring is great for the lad… Hopefully he kicks on and turns out to be our saviour.

• 142 BandB // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:37 PM

Jib // Jan 6, 2016 at 8:33 PM

YMFB
    Long time no visit !

• 143 beermonkey // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:37 PM

jazzy

he is playing well how much did they pay for him

• 144 BandB // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:38 PM

YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Jan 6, 2016 at 8:37 PM

Jib

Aye, been moderated for such a long time I just gave up on the site. I emailed Ed saying that it was the new year and that he should give me another chance, and here I am. Never really knew what I got moderated for in the first place.

• 145 mindshaft // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:38 PM

Cabella just scored a great goal for Marseille to equalize against PSG…

• 146 BandB // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:38 PM

You said you’d been moderated?
    Well, you did, my dear. 🙂

• 147 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:42 PM

Very curious… Who are my supposed ‘alter ego’s’ BandB?

• 148 Davies // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:43 PM

Honestly, I find the blog police as irritating as the dick heads. That’s why this is my first post in about five years and probably my last for another five years.

Good game yesterday, by the way. Well happy with the three points.

Hi Ed. Hope you’re well, mate. Keep taking care of yourself.

• 149 BandB // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:45 PM

Isn’t it?
    And the thing is….you don’t look a bit like a chubby attention seeker.

• 150 jazzyp // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:46 PM

Beermonkey

He looks like the player we thought we had signed for all that money and ended up getting a light weight Benny.
    The French lique is totally different from ours pal so hard to judge.
    As for whether Marseille have activated his buy out clause…..I am unsure myself buddy

• 151 Jail for Ashley // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:46 PM

Davies,
    Who are the blog police

• 152 Thump // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:47 PM

I remember when we talked about football on here. Good times.

• 153 BandB // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:49 PM

Sorry Thump.
    Floors yours, mate.

• 154 jazzyp // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:51 PM

When will Newcastle fans get the chance to see new boy Seydou Doumbia?

The on-loan AS Roma striker is eligible to play after being handed his visa last week.

Fitness is the issue as he has not played since December and Newcastle are desperate to give him some quality game-time.

He is not in a position to start a game yet and with the match so tight against West Brom, McClaren did not want to risk losing three points.

Had Newcastle been two or three goals up in the closing stages there’s every chance Doumbia would have been handed his debut.

Instead, he is likely to play some time in the reserve game against Stoke City on Monday night at St James’ Park (7pm).

And that could put him in a position to make his Premier League debut at Chelsea on Saturday.

I thought he said he was fit and ready to play from the word go when he signed ??Strange

• 155 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:52 PM

BandB

C’mon lass, who are my ‘alter ego’s’?

• 156 Jail for Ashley // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:54 PM

Thump,
    We still do, I’m not sure if all oter blogs have so many trolls.

• 157 Jail for Ashley // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:55 PM

Jazzyp,
    Is that your post or from a page?

• 158 Jib // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:56 PM

I think we may get something at “the bridge” next Saturday teatime

• 159 Jail for Ashley // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:58 PM

Jibberish,
    I’d take a draw now mind!

• 160 jazzyp // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:59 PM

Jib

I think so to. Hope fully we can start putting a run of results together to take us up the table

• 161 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:00 PM

Jail

I’d take a draw for the momentum but a win is way more of a priority right now.

• 162 VanToonMan // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:02 PM

I don’t see how fitness will improve for Doumbia unless he gets game time on the pitch – it’s the same notion that applies with Berahino.

Having said that I kind of do see were Mac was coming from on saturday – the game was finely in the balance – I think he would have loved to give doumbia his debut with 20 odd mins to go – but our players (particularly Wijnaldum and Sissoko) did not put the ball in the back of the net more often.

If we were 2-0 or 3-0 up by 70mins (which we should have been) – then he would have got game time.

As for Steven Taylor – no doubt about it he is a solid CB when he plays – yes he is injury prone – usually in training so I think we should treat him like Spurs did with Ledley King – don’t let him intensely train during the week – light training and he only plays matches.

Given that we are away – my team for Chelsea:

Sat 16 15:00 H Swansea City PREM

Sat 23 15:00 A Liverpool PREM

Sat 30 15:00 H Crystal Palace PREM

May

Sat 07 15:00 A Aston Villa PREM

Sun 15 15:00 H Tottenham PREM

I think 21 points is easily attainable which should keep us in the Pl for next season

• 164 Jail for Ashley // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:05 PM

Ymfb,
    A won would be great but Chelsea are back on the up and we don’t often come away with points fro there, I remember a draw one season when STaylor scored and a win when Cisse got those wonder goals but not much else.

• 165 Jib // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:06 PM

Jail
    When I said something I was thinking one point.

• 166 Jail for Ashley // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:07 PM

Mbemba will provably be used as a full back when he’s fit if Collo and Taylor stay fit.

• 167 manxpie // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:08 PM

van playing 7 players is a bit risky dont ya think?
    i know our defending has been bad but over the season but thats taking it a bit far

• 168 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:08 PM

Jail

Aye It will be hard and our history doesn’t exactly back us up, but you know what we’re like against the big boys. Upset is on the cards, just hope Costa doesn’t bully Taylor too much… Really could do without any more injuries. I hope he doesn’t wind up Aarons either.

• 169 BandB // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:09 PM

jazzyp

I agree.
    It might keep us up.
    Top eight next season, then?

• 170 Jib // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:10 PM

Jazzy P
    That Man City match is postponed to the end of the season – date to be arranged.
    They are playing Lpool in the Capital cup final

• 171 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:10 PM

Just had a thought:-

Shelvey vs Costa
    Mitrovic vs Costa

Red is on the cards for sure.

• 172 manxpie // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:10 PM

jail dont forget the 4-3 where shola scored a brace!! lol
    cup match i think

• 173 manxpie // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:13 PM

taylor vs costa will be more interesting i think

• 174 beermonkey // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:13 PM

jazzy

we have a break coming up soon

get some players back and try and kick on

• 175 Jail for Ashley // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:15 PM

manxpie,
    I did forget that one, we went out next round didn’t we?

• 176 stephen1971 // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:15 PM

saylor upbeat ? must be hard getting fit for 4 month to play 3=4 games, the guys a joke , get rid in summer, if they renew his contract then there has to be back handers going on

• 177 jazzyp // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:17 PM

Beermonkey

Agree mate. Hopefully Doumbia should be up to speed on his fitness. To bigger player to have sat on the bench week in week out.

Thought Shelvey had a cracking game yesterday as did Tiote

• 178 manxpie // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:19 PM

its the cup jail so probably and probably against lower league opposition as well
    but we are on the telly this weekend and against a top team
    and that combo has worked well this season so i reckon we have a chance as long as we don’t miss any sitters and aarons doesn’t make a tackle in the box

• 179 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:21 PM

Manxpie

Btsport?
    Skysports?

• 180 Jail for Ashley // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:21 PM

Jazzyp?

• 181 Jail for Ashley // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:22 PM

Ymfb,
    Are you llort wum then ?

• 182 jazzyp // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:22 PM

Jail ?

• 183 manxpie // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:23 PM

jazzy the thing i like about shelvey is just how he plays the way hes facing everytime wether its an easy lay off or cross field ball but keeps the ball moving constantly
    and we have missed that for a very long time in CM
    he needs a tiote or colback next to him tho as he is very slow

• 184 beermonkey // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:24 PM

jazzy

thought we needed him on yest at 60odd mins we were creating good chances that wernt being put away
    but I couldn’t decide who should come off to get him on

• 185 manxpie // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:24 PM

disney channel?

• 186 Jail for Ashley // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:27 PM

Jazzyp,
    Was that a post earlier or copied and padted?

• 187 jazzyp // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:28 PM

Manx

Just gone through his range of passing in the match. I think he will make a massive difference in games to come.Looking like a top buy !

I hope the rumours circulating in our interest for Sturridge are just that…Rumours .

• 188 jazzyp // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:28 PM

Newsnow

• 189 Jib // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:29 PM

Manxpie
    I don’t know if you were mocking Taylor or not.
    But last season when we beat Chelsea 2-1 at home the back 4 was :-
    Janmaat
    S.Taylor
    Coloccini
    Dummett

When we lost down there 2 – 0 the back 4 was:-
    Janmaat
    Coloccini
    Williamson
    Dummett

Costa played in both games
    One other difference
    Tiote played in the first game.

• 190 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:31 PM

Manxpie

Disney? Ah… So a happy ending is to be expected.

I thought it would have been on the horror channel with our away performances this season.

But really… What channel because I can only watch on bt sport.

Jail

Maybe… Lol. Yeah, 10 brownie points for you sir.

• 191 manxpie // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:33 PM

jib i don’t know wat ya on about where have i mocked taylor?
    jazzy aye i said i wanted him months ago (shelvey) so very happy we got him plus he’s still young so should have his best yet to come
    on sturridge the only way ashley would saction that deal is if it was pay as you play and that would mean sturridge would be shopping in lidl within a year!

• 192 Offkey // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:33 PM

Youngmagpiefromburnley is one of my least favourite wums on here…..I think he really likes me to

• 193 manxpie // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:34 PM

its on sky SNF

• 194 Jail for Ashley // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:36 PM

So you’ve answered your own question to BandB then?

• 195 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:37 PM

Offkey

Hello?! Who are you again? Least favourite wum? It’s a shame that you see me as just that. But if I was a so called ‘wum’… Why would I want to be a favourite? Your logic is bemusing.

• 196 jazzyp // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:38 PM

Manx

It would be nice to have another Englishmen aboard,But at £30 mill I think there is bigger and better players around.

I can see us losing around 6-7 players come the summer. So yet again a building process will be needed.

• 197 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:39 PM

My own question? Please enlighten me kind sir…

• 198 Jib // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:43 PM

Manx
    Sorry if I gave the impression I was accusing you.
    That’s why I said

“Manxpie
    I don’t know if you were mocking Taylor or not.”

because on this blog you never know

• 199 Offkey // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:43 PM

Ymfb – don’t worry mate. Logic has a tendency to bemuse you so I wouldn’t worry.

• 200 Jail for Ashley // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:43 PM

155YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Feb 7, 2016 at 8:52 PM

BandB

C’mon lass, who are my ‘alter ego’s’?

• 201 manxpie // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:44 PM

aye and with our record with injuries sturridge would be a nightmare infact he’d just be brought down to the knackers yard and shot
    the way things have gone so far it looks like we should have at least 70 mill to spend if we go on the 150mill over 3 windows reports that seems to be right so far
    we obviously need to stay up ofcourse but we could have a very very decent squad by the end of it

• 202 manxpie // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:48 PM

jib nah i was on about it being interesting to watch them both as they are both wums on the football pitch
    i like taylor and think he is a good defender problem is his peak years have been ruined by injuries

• 203 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:48 PM

Offkey

Correction… ‘your logic’

Correct logic doesn’t resolve around you.

Jail

I figured she already knew that. I want to know who else she thinks I am.

• 204 beermonkey // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:48 PM

jazzy

there are a few out of contract apart from mbabu Aarons the rest can go

think we will sell tiote sissoko cisse
    problem is we need to bring in 8 10 players into the squad cant see it happening

• 205 BandB // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:48 PM

Jail

He’s just going to shrug and give you the finger.
    It’s what they do. This blog is a soft touch.
    Folks like Davies can live with the anti-Newcastle football chants he posted.
    But, boy, are they never going to side with you.
    And you know why.

• 206 Offkey // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:50 PM

Ymfb – resolve?

• 207 Offkey // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:53 PM

Ymfb – just pulling your leg. It’s what “scum of the earth” like me do…….

• 208 welshgeordie9 // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:55 PM

Offkey

So who is your favourite wum.

• 209 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:55 PM

Offkey

No worries mate.

• 210 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:56 PM

You would be interested Welsh.

• 211 manxpie // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:58 PM

woops

• 212 welshgeordie9 // Feb 7, 2016 at 9:59 PM

As Super Bowl will be on in a minute, anyone actually know the rules to American Football.

• 213 welshgeordie9 // Feb 7, 2016 at 10:00 PM

YMFB

Just curious that’s all.

• 214 manxpie // Feb 7, 2016 at 10:04 PM

as we are spending big bucks at the mo on english talent anyone reckon forster would come back here?
    can see krul being sold when he’s at his peak so we would need one

• 215 BandB // Feb 7, 2016 at 10:09 PM

manx

I don’t think Forster did much wrong here.
    Two young lads going for one job is a winner takes it all situation.
    There was no shame in letting him seek another chance elsewhere, and no u-turn involved in taking him back if Krul was sold.

• 216 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Feb 7, 2016 at 10:11 PM

You going to answer my question BandB? Or just continue to ignore my existence until it suits you?

• 217 BandB // Feb 7, 2016 at 10:12 PM

I’ll just ignore your existence until it suits me, if that doesn’t distress you too much.

• 218 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Feb 7, 2016 at 10:13 PM

BandB

Ok, that’s better for the blog. Until next time…

• 219 Fostino // Feb 7, 2016 at 10:14 PM

Hi guys. Didn’t see the game. can anyone give me a brief summary Hiw dud arrons play as l.b . Really hope we find a place for him on the team. Did Doumbia get a rub out. Was tiote good. I was at the Sunderland game in a field. There such a poor side. I can’t believe we keep losing to them

• 220 beermonkey // Feb 7, 2016 at 10:14 PM

manx

what would forster sell for now

• 221 Jib // Feb 7, 2016 at 10:16 PM

As ex headboy of RGS I’ve always thought Fraser would return.
    However he’s 28 next month , first choice at Soton (with a chance of making the England squad)
    His lass is from Derry with a London based business , so there’s no draw to the North East. 🙁

• 222 sing in the corner // Feb 7, 2016 at 10:17 PM

I wasn’t happy about selling Forster to Celtic for £2million. Way too cheap I thought at the time..

previous post: Young Striker Issues Warning To Newcastle Players