The Newcastle United Blog

News and Commentary On Newcastle United By Ed Harrison, A Proud Exiled Geordie And Lifelong Fan

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Howay The Lads!!

So Where Are The Fans Forum Minutes?

3:49 pm, Thursday, February 25th, 2016 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 44 Comments

The latest Fans Forum meeting took place on Monday night at St. James’Park and it´s now Thursday afternoon and there´s still no sign of the minutes.

Does it really take over three days to get the minutes of a meeting out?

lee charnley

Lee Charnley – Newcastle´s Managing Director

And as we understand it there was no agenda sent out before the meeting either.

This does not show Newcastle up as being very professional at all,  especially when this relates to their fans – who are the life blood of the club.

Fans are nor surprisingly very keen to understand how the club responded to a number of important questions in what is our worst season ever  in the Premier League.

We have no idea who was even present from the club on Monday night.

Tags: Fans · Fans Forum · Newcastle Fans · Newcastle News · Premier League

44 responses so far ↓

  • 1 bettyswallocks // Feb 25, 2016 at 3:54 PM

    Dime Bar……… Just do the honourable thing and stop insulting people’s intelligence.

  • 2 Mister Tuff // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:00 PM

    Mr Tubbs………………………………………….OOT
    Wally Blusterman………………………………..OOT
    Poster not knowing if they’ve wronged……OOT
    Bush trimmers…………………………………..OOT
    Personal thatchers………………………………OOT

  • 3 Mister Tuff // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:06 PM

    I think it would be an idea worthy of consideration for the FF members to propose to the club having the minutes recorded alternatively. The club -then the FF and so on.
    The FF could bring along a Secretary/note taker and then they prepare the minutes.
    It is relatively easy to fashion minutes to suit your own interests sometimes excluding relevant matters.
    I recall someone on here saying once (a FF member) that the final minutes draft missed out a lot of relevant material that was actually discussed at one meeting.

  • 4 Dime Bar // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:12 PM

    bettyswallocks in what way am I insulting people’s intelligence?

  • 5 Jib // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:12 PM

    Alternately definition
    to interchange repeatedly and regularly with one another in time

    Alternatively definition
    something offered as another option or possibility.

  • 6 Dime Bar // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:17 PM

    Mister Tuff How often are the fans forum meetings?

  • 7 reilly // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:20 PM

    ff minutes.,,10278~5373721,00.html

  • 8 reilly // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:21 PM

    ignore that something went wrong

  • 9 bettyswallocks // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:26 PM

    Dime Bar/ Rob Vollans TFL , Chancel etc etc. You have tried to glean sympathy from bloggers on here when posting as TFL by trying to pretend you were in hospital after a serious accident, whilst promoting your own website . You then created multiple accounts to try and wreck this blog whilst posting as you are doing now but under your previous name Take A Chancel on me. Even now there are people trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but I and most others know what you’re doing and don’t like to see genuine bloggers duped by your sad, sick behaviour. Don’t waste your energy moving your finger along your slimey keyboard trying to deny this as its 100 per cent fact not an opinion.

  • 10 Dime Bar // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:28 PM

    I just copied the link and pasted it into the address bar, I don’t feel any better for reading them

  • 11 reilly // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:29 PM


    ff minutes,,10278~5373721,00.html

  • 12 beermonkey // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:29 PM,,10278~5373721,00.html

  • 13 reilly // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:30 PM

    i give up.
    poxy phone. 😆

  • 14 Dime Bar // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:31 PM

    bettyswallocks I have no clue what you are on about, this is my first and only account on this site. I only found out about it at the weekend. I know from what a few people have said on this blog that some posters have caused trouble recently but it wasn’t me causing the trouble!

  • 15 Tsunki // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:34 PM,,10278~5373721,00.html

  • 16 Tsunki // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:36 PM

    You’ll have have copy and paste the link, that blog page doesn’t like the commas. I can be bothered sorting it to hyperlink dee it yersel

  • 17 bettyswallocks // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:36 PM

    Dime….. You ought to be ashamed that you have Robbed (excuse pun) this blog for your own sick agenda.

  • 18 Dime Bar // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:39 PM

    bettyswallocks you should be ashamed of attacking an innocent user of this site! I’m new but that doesn’t mean you can throw wild accusations and be incredibly vile to me!

  • 19 Dime Bar // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:40 PM

    Does every new user get treated like this?
    Is this some kind of initiation ceremony?

  • 20 Tsunki // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:41 PM

    fans forum

  • 21 bettyswallocks // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:44 PM

    Dime bar…… I stand behind my earlier statement no matter how much you wriggle and squirm. We’ve been down those roads before and it’s all too familiar. Everything in my earlier statement can be backed up with irrefutable evidence so people can now decide for themselves whether to interact with you or not.

  • 22 Tsunki // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:46 PM

    it’s a shame if you just happen to have never seen the blog before and the day you do see it and decide to post you suddenly find you have the M.O. of someone who has been causing mischief for weeks – a shame and…. odd. Sorry Dime Bar but as I said before your timing is either very poor or very very poor.

  • 23 goalseeker // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:47 PM

    Try this link,,10278~5373721,00.html
    best to copy it to your search engine as I did.

  • 24 AncientC // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:51 PM

    Paul Loughlin (PL): “With 12 games to go, is the club in a crisis?”

    The club disagreed but understands its current league position and acknowledged it was very disappointing.

    The club explained that the squad’s recent training camp in La Manga, Spain, was designed to help find solutions on the pitch in the final 12 games of the season. The camp was wholly focused on training and recovery, as well as a game.

    The club appreciates the work required to move up the table and remains confident that it will remain in the Premier League at the end of the season.

    DM: “What is that belief based on?”

    The club believes the quality in the squad and some of the team’s performances this season are positive indicators, but acknowledged that performances had not been consistent.

    DM’s question was brilliantly put.

    DM = David Maudlin – Milburn Stand Representative, btw. It is extremely irritating how the club has used initials instead of names. It has taken them this long to produce a document using initials for shortcuts. Shabby.

  • 25 Charlie in the Gallowgate // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:51 PM

    Here are the minutes

    1. Introduction
    Lee Marshall (LM) welcomed all attendees to the meeting and meeting protocol was outlined (no live tweeting or recording, production of official minutes to be approved by the group). Introductions were made around the table.
    Updates were provided from the previous meeting, with the club moving forward with its plans for a new digital platform.
    As part of its development phase, Fans Forum members will be invited in to meet the club and help shape its digital output. This will include a new Fans Forum section and input on how the Forum is promoted, as well as discussions around membership, nufcTV and other digital offerings.
    David Maudlin (DM) referenced Everton and Liverpool’s supporter groups and their positive relationships with their respective clubs, with Everton’s Fans Forum particularly prominent.
    “Alan Clark (AC) acknowledged the club’s efforts with the Fans Forum and encouraged wider promotion to encourage and better enable fans to direct their concerns to the Forum members for review at subsequent meetings. AC believes this is important in eliminating cynicism towards the process, both from fans and the media.”
    LM outlined that the current website design is restrictive in terms of Fans Forum pages and that a new platform would enable the club to produce a much more fan-friendly and efficient system in the near future.
    Taylor Payne (TP) suggested that the navigation to the Fans Forum contact page from the club website was a key problem and that its prominence could be improved.
    DM and Brian Parkin (BP) added that local media could be considered in promoting the Fans Forum, its members and key talking points from meetings, while Jonathan Miller (JM) advised that local radio would also be a very useful platform.
    The club agreed with members’ views. Wendy Taylor (WT) stated the club would discuss options with local media outlets in order to give members the opportunity to discuss their experiences on the Fans Forum.

    2. Supporter items/open questions
    On the pitch
    The club received a number of questions in advance relating to football operations including on-field results, season targets and transfer policy. The club invited questions and a discussion on these topics.
    Dave Abbott (DA) referenced Steve McClaren’s (SMc) post-match television interviews and suggested the head coach’s positivity after recent defeats was dividing some supporters.
    AC suggested that a number of post-match interviews had been geared towards overly-protecting the players and deflecting blame from the squad. AC: “While it is natural for the head coach to want to protect his players from undue criticism, fans feel he needs to more readily acknowledge under-performance.”
    The club emphasised the challenges coaches and players face when interviews take place so soon after high-pressure matches but noted fans’ feedback.
    Craig English (CE): “The aim at the start of the season was top eight but we’re miles away from it. Where does the club feel it has gone wrong this season?”
    The club stated it is collectively reviewing all areas on an on-going basis in order to identify problems and learn from them. The club had previously stated it would not achieve all of its aims within two transfer windows but given its transfer activity to date, it absolutely accepted a higher league position was expected at this stage.
    Paul Loughlin (PL): “With 12 games to go, is the club in a crisis?”
    The club disagreed but understands its current league position and acknowledged it was very disappointing.
    The club explained that the squad’s recent training camp in La Manga, Spain, was designed to help find solutions on the pitch in the final 12 games of the season. The camp was wholly focused on training and recovery, as well as a game.
    The club appreciates the work required to move up the table and remains confident that it will remain in the Premier League at the end of the season.
    DM: “What is that belief based on?”
    The club believes the quality in the squad and some of the team’s performances this season are positive indicators, but acknowledged that performances had not been consistent.
    TP: “Why is there seemingly no price for failure at NUFC. For a number of years now the club’s own targets have been failed to be met by those tasked with ensuring they do both at a coaching and boardroom level. The only person to lose their job at NUFC in the last eight years at these levels was the one man who achieved his target and that was Chris Hughton. This worrying trend is mirrored in the playing staff, where poor performances by so called big name players are rewarded by another start for the first team due to a lack of options and depth in certain areas. How does the club expect to improve when there is seemingly no price or consequence for underachievement?”
    The club believes the squad now has strong options in most positions, enabling changes in team selection to be made where the head coach sees appropriate.
    The club outlined its work to achieve a stable base, which it believes will help it to realise its aims in the medium and long term.
    It was stated that frank discussions do go on internally and that the club’s models and systems are continually challenged in order to understand why targets aren’t reached. The club identifies where it has gone wrong and then works towards the solutions.
    BP: “The club says internal discussions and meetings do take place but how can fans have confidence when we have the same issues?” BP pointed to some recent transfers as examples.
    The club explained that in January, it looked to add a better balance to its squad and had been more flexible with its transfer policy than in previous windows, with the club looking at some short-term options and expanding its age parameters. The club explained that it is continuously reviewing its processes but that it would not make rash decisions.

    CE: “Do you not think the squad is a bit lopsided?”
    The club reiterated its belief that the squad now has strong options in most positions, but did look to strengthen in other areas in January.
    TP asked if the club was struggling to move some players out.
    The club explained that any transfer requires a buyer, a seller and the willingness of a player to move. When one or more elements are missing, deals cannot happen. The club did attempt to move on a number of players who are not currently playing during the window and remains open to doing so.
    BP outlined his concerns that the team lacks quality defensively.
    The club explained that a willingness to invest in players was not the issue but that the right options had to be in place for that to happen. While the club looked at a number of targets in January, the right options that would improve the squad were simply not available at that time.
    DM asked if the club could turn to contingencies if targets were not available.
    The club emphasised it had stretched its transfer parameters in January but that a number of reasons were behind players not being available at that particular time. As well as defensive targets, the club also noted it had lodged a club-record bid for a centre forward, which was rejected.
    Despite that, the club felt it had a very positive transfer window given the calibre of players it was able to attract and the clubs those players had dismissed in order to come to Newcastle United.
    The club accepted it sees the same weaknesses that fans do but that not every change has been possible despite significant progress in the last two windows.
    TP asked if previous targets who were unable to move in January would be “ready to go” in the summer.
    The club stated that deals would not necessarily be at that stage but after conversations in January, dialogue will be continued with regard to several targets with a view to them coming to Newcastle during the summer window.
    BP: “Are some clubs easier to deal with than others?”
    The club explained that it generally has a good relationship with all clubs. However, clubs have the prerogative to retain their players if they do not wish to sell.
    In terms of clubs looking to buy, they may perceive Newcastle to be a difficult club to buy from because of the club’s reluctance to sell their best players.
    AC: “We seem to be regularly top of the Premier League injury table. Are the club looking into this and also the players who are regularly injured?”
    The club outlined the immense amount of data it gathers in order to analyse players’ performance on a daily basis. While some injuries have been unlucky, the club pays very close attention to recurring injuries in order to lessen their frequency and ensure as many players are available to play as possible.

    Ticket pricing for 2016/17
    AC acknowledged the positive step taken by the club to reduce season ticket prices for under-18s for the 2016/17 season and asked what the club’s wider policy is.
    The club’s intention is for all season ticket holders to achieve better value than buying on a match-by-match basis, whether through a long-term price-freeze deal or on a one-year deal.
    BP: “Does the club have any plans in the event of relegation as far as season tickets are concerned? In the event of relegation, does the club intend to reimburse any fans on the direct debit scheme if they decide to cancel their season ticket?”
    The club is confident of remaining in the Premier League and, as a result, has not discussed plans in such detail across the business at this stage.
    Steve Hastie (SH) sent in a question about away ticket prices and asked if the club supported plans to introduce a league-wide price cap.
    The club chose not to make its decision public due to clubs’ on-going discussions with the Premier League about away fan initiatives. However, Newcastle United has been very proactive in terms of affordable home and away ticket pricing.
    LM was part of the Premier League’s Attendance Working Group, which created the suite of ideas that were put to Premier League shareholders recently. LM explained that while some ideas appeared to work well for some clubs, they would not work for others and they were therefore not voted in.
    The club explained that getting 14 clubs (the minimum threshold to pass a new Premier League rule) to agree on one specific measure is difficult but that talks were moving in the right direction with all clubs.
    DA advised that ideas such as subsidised travel would not work for Newcastle United, given not all fans travel by bus and because there is already a train offer available for Newcastle and Sunderland fans with Virgin Trains East Coast (VTEC).
    JM noted that the VTEC deal was positive but that it had restrictions.
    The club agreed that free or subsidised travel would not be its preferred initiative based on fan feedback.
    DA pointed to some of Newcastle’s reciprocal deals with clubs such as Everton and Stoke City as examples of how lower prices are of more benefit to fans.
    BP asked if it is difficult to work with clubs based in London when agreeing ticket prices and allocations.
    The club outlined that supply and demand for tickets likely dictated clubs’ approaches, rather than geography. Some clubs know they will sell tickets to home fans at the price they set, which we understand to sometimes be very high, rather than offering cheaper tickets to more away fans.
    The club stated that the average adult away ticket price at St. James’ Park so far this season has been £30.

    FA Cup
    DM referenced previous debates about team selection in the FA Cup and noted the strong line-up selected by Newcastle for the third round tie at Watford this season. DM noted that supporters were concerned that the FA Cup appeared to be in decline.
    DA suggested scrapping replays would adversely affect smaller clubs.
    The club’s view is that Premier League clubs value the FA Cup but the club feel that changes could be made to benefit the competition.

    TP: “Five years down the line from the introduction of membership for away tickets, is there any plan to change it?”
    The club outlined the background of why membership was linked to away ticket sales. The club is currently reviewing the membership scheme and is considering a number of options with a view to improving it for supporters.
    All members of the Fans Forum will be invited into smaller focus groups to offer feedback and contribute to its development.

    New training ground
    SH on behalf of NUFC Fans United asked for an updated on the club’s proposed new training ground building.
    As noted in the last Fans Forum (October 2015), the club explained that it had reviewed its construction plans to see if enhancements could be made. Those improvements have been added, resulting in a superior facility to the original drawings. Those plans are with architects and the club will proceed at the most appropriate time. The club still has the same desire to improve those facilities.
    TP asked if relegation would affect those plans.
    The club has not discussed that scenario to date.

    Training camps
    Bryn Tennant (BT): “When the new training centre facility is complete, will that mean training camps like the recent trip to La Manga are no longer necessary?”
    The club stated that training camps would still be an option, given the benefits of having the players training together and bonding as a team for an extended period.
    Mark Betham (MB) suggested that club had come in for criticism for the training camp following the recent defeat at Chelsea.
    The club explained that it selected La Manga very carefully and plans were already in place in advance of the Chelsea game. The location enabled the squad to focus solely on training without distraction.
    It also presented the club with an opportunity to arrange a match given the proximity of other teams on training camps, such as Lillestrøm SK, given the extended period of time between Premier League games.

    PA system (East Stand)
    PL and BP had received feedback from supporters about the East Stand PA system being inaudible in specific areas. GB and AC suggested it was still difficult to hear announcements clearly. Bill Corcoran (BC) suggested the settings needed altering and that it was a long-term issue.
    Following the last Fans Forum meeting, the club had a report commissioned by engineers who identified that a bass speaker was damaged. This was subsequently fixed. The club has also worked closely with audio-visual company ADI to assess sound levels and will continue to monitor them in-line with fan feedback.

    Bar 1892
    DM referenced an email from a supporter regarding issues with the signage outside ladies toilets in Bar 1892.
    ER confirmed signage is in place but that he has looked at supporter feedback following the last Fans Forum meeting. ER stated that the club has identified a potential location for more ladies toilets within Bar 1892, which would hopefully alleviate some of the issues raised. The club would look to address this in the summer.

    CE stated corporate Wi-Fi access seems to have stopped in hospitality areas this season.
    ER encouraged CE to ask matchday staff (employed by Sodexo Prestige, the stadium catering partner) for access codes, which should be supplied.
    BP asked if stadium Wi-Fi would be rolled out to all supporters.
    The club will consider options as part of its digital consultation process with Fans Forum members.

    CE raised concerns about the quality of food in hospitality areas.
    The club encouraged CE to supply additional information, which will be passed to Sodexo Prestige.
    The club outlined that review meetings do take place after every game, which consider all supporter feedback.

    GB asked about the possibility of introducing a sensory room for at St. James’ Park, similar to the facility recently installed for supporters with autism at the Stadium of Light.
    The facility has been discussed by the club’s equality and accessibility staff. Steve Storey (SS) and ER are currently liaising with the stadium manager at SAFC in order to view the facility.

    CE stated that a friend’s son had been charged for coaching by the club’s Academy.
    Kate Bradley (KB) confirmed that there are charges for the Foundation’s advanced coaching programme, which contribute to the costs of putting on the courses. KB asked CE to forward on correspondence to confirm which coaching programme it related to.
    The club confirmed that youngsters who are invited to train with the club’s Academy are not charged as it is an entirely separate operation to the Foundation’s soccer schools or advanced programmes.

    3. AOB
    Stadium screen – post-meeting update
    PL tabled a question in relation to an additional stadium screen. The feasibility of a second screen has been discussed but its status remains as per the previous Fans Forum minutes: a second screen would provide visibility to an additional 7,000 fans but is not planned in the immediate future.

    Focus groups
    The club will be meeting Fans Forum members in smaller focus groups before the final meeting of the season to share ideas about the club’s future digital strategy.

    Next Fans Forum date
    May 2016 (end of season).

  • 26 Mister Tuff // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:53 PM

    Just had a gander at the FF minutes. Wasted ten minutes reading them – Again the club not giving much/anything away – still got the us and them feeling.
    Whilst you cannot expect them to give out matters of confidentiality – man they give absolutely nowt away -so I’m sure folk are still short of the answers they requested through their questions.

  • 27 MacToon // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:54 PM

    It’s a relief to see the club are confident of staying in the premiership this season. In fact, they haven’t even made plans just incase we are relegated, no contingency plan.
    Now that’s confidence for you.

    Or is it stupidity?

  • 28 AncientC // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:55 PM

    reilly // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:20 PM

    “ff minutes.,,10278~5373721,00.html”

    Dime Bar // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:28 PM

    “I just copied the link and pasted it into the address bar, I don’t feel any better for reading them”

    Only 8 minutes to read all of the FF minutes, and that is assuming you refreshed the webpage instantly after the link went up and were able to navigate to the webpage, then back to the NUFCblog to write your reply in those 8 minutes.

    I salute your ‘speed reading’ skills.

  • 29 Back Door Man // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:58 PM

    I have no idea if the FF has any form of Constitution or Standing Orders … it should have! If it does, then there will be an agreement on the how the minutes are recorded and who should do that. Further, there should be clear guidance as to what happens next; usually, the Chair & Vice Chair (ideally not selected from the same interest group) review the ‘draft’ minutes for any glaring inaccuracies before they are circulated to the various committee members. At the next meeting there should always be a couple of ‘fixed’ agenda items, namely, “Minutes of the previous meeting” – this is where the rest of the committee members can ONLY raise points of ACCURACY about the minutes. The next agenda item should be “Matters arising from the minutes of the previous meeting” – this is where discussions about various actions, agreed at the previous meeting, takes place.

    It should be remembered that minutes shouldn’t be a verbatim record of everything that was said and by whom, but should only be a record of basic information like decisions made and assigned action.

    As to who takes the minutes … IMO it’s always preferable to have the same scribe, simply for consistency purposes. For the FF the minute taker could be drawn from the Club’s Admin/Secretarial staff … it really doesn’t matter that they are employed by the Club as their role is insulated from the decision making AND their output monitored for balance and fairness by the Chair/Vice Chair (see above).

  • 30 Tsunki // Feb 25, 2016 at 4:59 PM

    If you just tried my link a 20 😀

    Oh well.

  • 31 Back Door Man // Feb 25, 2016 at 5:01 PM

    Oh, and agenda items should be canvassed, say a couple of weeks before any meeting, from committee members.

  • 32 croftus5678 // Feb 25, 2016 at 5:02 PM

    i’m waiting on the blog fans to disect all the rubbish and get down to the really important stuff like why the tea lady has not got a promotion to manager yet !

  • 33 Dime Bar // Feb 25, 2016 at 5:04 PM

    bettyswallocks there is no irrefutable evidence against me. Any more of this and I shall speak to the site administrator.

    Tsunki I know you did

    Ancientc I am a quick reader but half the stuff on there wasn’t worth reading

  • 34 AncientC // Feb 25, 2016 at 5:06 PM

    It is a shame that no question was raised about what happens to the naming rights of the stadium, once the Wonga deal expires.

  • 35 AncientC // Feb 25, 2016 at 5:11 PM

    SH on behalf of NUFC Fans United asked for an updated on the club’s proposed new training ground building.

    As noted in the last Fans Forum (October 2015), the club explained that it had reviewed its construction plans to see if enhancements could be made. Those improvements have been added, resulting in a superior facility to the original drawings. Those plans are with architects and the club will proceed at the most appropriate time. The club still has the same desire to improve those facilities.

    TP asked if relegation would affect those plans.

    The club has not discussed that scenario to date.

    *Cough* Noise in the room.

    “Did something say something”

    *muffle from the back of the room* “nope.”

  • 36 lesh // Feb 25, 2016 at 5:27 PM


    It may be more apt for the fan delegates to propose a vote of no confidence in the Forum and/ or the Club’s officials.

  • 37 Mister Tuff // Feb 25, 2016 at 5:29 PM

    Back Door – your post about the FF and in general about the workings of a Forum/Group – reflect the practices of most types of similar bodies.
    I myself am a member of a protest group and our meetings follow all the typical conventions.
    The minutes are recorded by the secretary and inital drafts emailed around for approval. The agreed version is itemised as an agenda item an agreed at the next meeting.
    Where I have a problem is that I believe that there is a them and us attitude (don’t know why) and it follows that there appears to be opposing groups at the FF – the Fans and the Club. I have no idea how any of the FF members are at objecting to items, complaining that things are missing etc etc.
    The whole object is to improve communications between the club and fans – I really think there is not a great amount of evidence to suggest any improvement.

  • 38 Tsunki // Feb 25, 2016 at 5:39 PM

    it’s another example of the club doing enough to discharge a semblance of fan interaction and keep the protesting and probing down to a war cry.

    You won’t get much info, except I like the part about the clubs models etc. being “challenged” ha ha. Also the disclosure that contingencies for relegation have not even been talked about. At all. Mr pudding head up there, Lee ” I have got a toffee apple off my mummy stuck to my tie” Charnley still evidently a firm adherent of the ‘ No Plan B’ plan.

  • 39 Jail for Ashley // Feb 25, 2016 at 5:40 PM

    Angor won’t answer any questions it thinks inappropriate. Angor does what’s best for the people. Brother number one sees all.

  • 40 Mister Tuff // Feb 25, 2016 at 5:44 PM

    lesh – I just do not think the whole thing is working as it was intended to.
    I do not belive that the club has not discussed potential relegation. I understand why they may say they haven’t -but surely they must have. Any well run outfit would surely discuss potentially losing millions -and have contingency plans prepared just in case.
    Not to would be grossly negligent.

  • 41 Jail for Ashley // Feb 25, 2016 at 5:45 PM

    It is a horrible waste of time, it makes me angry reading it, there not even answers half of them, do these get answered immediately or do they take tge questions at the meeting then publish the answers?

  • 42 lochinvar // Feb 25, 2016 at 5:52 PM

    Calm down everyone.
    Look at the picture of Charnley – you can clearly see that he’s holding the minutes of the FF in his hands ( seconds before Ashley ripped them up )

  • 43 bettyswallocks // Feb 25, 2016 at 5:56 PM

    The club would obviously prefer to say nothing to the fans particularly at this humiliating time for all concerned. They obviously didn’t expect to be in this precarious league position after spending some of the clubs money at last. This is the only straight up thing that was said. Trying to put a positive spin on the other stuff was embarrassing to read.

  • 44 Mister Tuff // Feb 25, 2016 at 5:56 PM

    I would have thought (perhaps easy after the event) would have been to ask a supplementary question about the improvements at the new training facility.
    A good follow up question would have been to ask exactly what these later additional improvements were. For the whole scheme to be put off for a year (or a least a year)it must involve some massive changes in the scheme.
    To try and suggest that the addtional requirements necessitated such a delay in my cynical viewpoint is asking too much for people to believe.
    They’ve bloody delayed it because of the relagtion fears/issues.

previous post: Former Star´s Strong Opinion On Steve McClaren

next post: Newcastle’s Answer To Why No Accountability For Failure