The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Howay The Lads!!

Rafa’s First nufcTV Interview In Full – Video

12:14 pm, Saturday, March 12th, 2016 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 9 Comments

rafa benitez smiling st james

Rafa Benitez at St. James’ Park yesterday

We said this morning that every Newcastle fan should watch this video – here’s your chance – Rafa’s put the nufcTV interview on his own web-site.

Here is Rafa’s first nufcTV interview – taken off his web-site.

Tags: Newcastle News · Prayer · Premier League · Press Conference · Video

9 responses so far ↓

• 1 Jail for Ashley // Mar 12, 2016 at 12:24 PM

Best interview I’ve ever seen, I reckon I’ll end up watching it more times than star wars.

• 2 Grafton83 // Mar 12, 2016 at 12:25 PM

I asked my dog who the best manager in the Prem was and he was very vocal in his support of our new man, mentioned his name many many times, Raf Raf Raf Raf Raf Raf Raf he said. He’s been saying it for ages, clever dog.

• 3 Thump // Mar 12, 2016 at 12:29 PM

Oh dear, Grafton.

• 4 firebug666 // Mar 12, 2016 at 12:31 PM

I don’t know if anyone has noticed, or even if there is any significance to it, but in the photos, and that interview there is a serious lack of Mike Ashley’s tat shop advertising.

Is this another one of Rafa’s demands, no tat advertising?

Just wondering like.

• 5 sparky55 // Mar 12, 2016 at 12:32 PM

barkin’ I tell ya…barkin’!

• 6 sparky55 // Mar 12, 2016 at 12:34 PM

Can’t see that being influenced by Rafa Like…but so long as I don’t see Colo again I’ll be well happy

• 7 Jail for Ashley // Mar 12, 2016 at 12:35 PM

Firebug,
    I was wondering about that in his interview last night.

• 8 Jib // Mar 12, 2016 at 12:37 PM

Surely people must now see this rag for what it is !

• 9 firebug666 // Mar 12, 2016 at 12:38 PM

Jail

It’s very unlike Ashley to miss an opportunity, and lets face it, with the name and reputation Rafa has this has to be one of his best adverts ever, but it seems he missed out.

previous post: What A (Cosmic) Difference A Day Makes