The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Howay The Lads!!

Emotional Rallying Cry From Former Star Striker

12:31 pm, Tuesday, April 19th, 2016 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 11 Comments

Faustino Asprilla has tweeted today that he is positive Newcastle can win tonight’s game against Manncsheter City.

The players should know tonight they are being urged on form fans all over the world with the game being shown live around the world.

Howay The Lads!!

Tags: Newcastle News · Prayer · Premier League · Tweet · Twitter

11 responses so far ↓

• 1 Essex Geordie Bill // Apr 19, 2016 at 12:48 PM

Hows Durham City doing these days?

• 2 Ibizatoon // Apr 19, 2016 at 12:52 PM

I’ve asked this question before, but now I have a picture to help!

Anyone know which game the photo on this article is from? Wasn’t it the same game where Tino scored 2, got a yellow card (for waving his shirt on the corner flag) and then injured in the spacce of a few minutes or something?

Could be my memory playing tricks on me. Wouldn’t be the first time.

On tonights game, it’s hardly likely that we’ll win, but you do never know. Fingers crossed.

• 3 jimiley // Apr 19, 2016 at 12:53 PM

I do not think Tino can have seen too many matches the last 18 months. Positive we can win? He should stay well clear of management.

• 4 catchy in norway // Apr 19, 2016 at 12:55 PM

all4 bringing back BandB

• 5 catchy in norway // Apr 19, 2016 at 12:57 PM

let’s hope the lads have found some confidence, the ability is there.

got to start with the same back 4 tonight.

one big change I would make is SDJ for Gini

• 6 sickandtired // Apr 19, 2016 at 12:58 PM

@ Ibiza – it was in the UEFA Cup against FC Metz (3rd round, 2nd leg). First goal of 2 for Tino.

• 7 catchy in norway // Apr 19, 2016 at 12:59 PM

it was against Metz. Ibiza

• 8 Ibizatoon // Apr 19, 2016 at 1:00 PM

Catchy…Good to have you on board. I think 🙂

Confidence in sport is huge. Who knows what’ll happen? Well, I have an idea, but we’ll see.

• 9 catchy in norway // Apr 19, 2016 at 1:01 PM

robert pires was the best player that night

• 10 catchy in norway // Apr 19, 2016 at 1:02 PM

we need good bloggers back. ones with knowledge 😉 hahahahaha

• 11 Ibizatoon // Apr 19, 2016 at 1:04 PM

Catchy…Thank you. Been driving me mad.

Bloggers with knowledge? I’m outta here! 🙂