The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Banner created by Reilly - one of our readers
Howay The Lads!!

Harry Redknapp On Rafa’s Future At Newcastle – It’s Surprising

1:36 pm, Tuesday, April 26th, 2016 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 201 Comments

It would be terrific if we can stay in the Premier League and then Rafa Benitez can start to build a powerhouse of a side on Tyneside next season.

But if we go down the only thing that matters then is that Rafa stays with us – if he does that then the rebuilding of Newcastle as both a team and a club can begin – or should we say – it can continue

We have no doubt that Rafa can get us back to the Premier League at the very first attempt and some of our top players would even want to stay at the club to stay with Benitez.

Harry Redknapp, QPR v Fulham

Harry Redknapp – while at QPR

Former Tottenham and QPR manager Harry Redknapp, who turned down the Newcastle job back in January of 2008 after Sam Allardyce has been sacked, thinks that Sunderland will stay up.

But Harry also thinks that Rafa will stay at Newcastle if we do take the drop.

This is what Harry has said today on the talkSPORT Alan Brazil Breakfast show:

“Sunderland are playing quite well,”  “When you have Defoe in your team they always have a chance of scoring, but one of the big boys is going to go.”

“I think Newcastle have still got it all on, but Sunderland look like the in-form team to me.”

“With Rafa I think he’d stay,”  “I’d be surprised if he left. Newcastle is a special club.”

”I know their results don’t tell you that, but when you get 50,000 people every week – it’s an incredible stadium.”

“I’m sure he’d stay on and would want to bring them back up next year.

They would be a powerhouse in the Championship.”

So there you have it – Harry has always talked well of Newcastle United, which he has always called a massive club.

Rafa came to Newcastle  because he though the club is a sleeping (comatose?) giant and he knew the fan base was similar to that of Liverpool in their complete passion for their team.

That will only have been reinforced in the short time he has been here and two more sell-out crowds at St. James’  Park and who knows – Rafa may not even have that decision to make – because we can still survive the drop.

How Will Newcastle Fare Against Crystal Palace?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Tags: Coaching · Management · Newcastle News · Poll · Prayer · Premier League · Press · Pundit

201 responses so far ↓

• 1 Tsunki // Apr 26, 2016 at 1:44 PM

I noticed that I wasn’t included in Jesper greetings list. I’m a bit disappointed at that. I thought after all this time Jesper might have just said “Hi Tsunki!” but…no. Seems like there’s no turning Jesper round these days….

😉

• 2 bettyswallocks // Apr 26, 2016 at 1:47 PM

Tsunki…………… I think the problem is he doesn’t know which way to turn.

• 3 Lee Charnley Bunga Party // Apr 26, 2016 at 1:47 PM

I just cant bare Sunderland staying up this season them and Norwich would contribute nothing to the premiership except the same old

Sunderland have not been playing well all they have been doing is parking the bus and having Defoe fluking a goal here and there

Would love Stoke and Chelsea to actually wake and get victories so we can put them down

• 4 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 1:52 PM

I reckon he’ll stay myself too. Just a feeling, but he seems to have fallen in love with the fanbase and the city, so you never know. Either way i reckon IF we go down, we’ll have enough to bounce back with our young lads and the right mix of experience added. Let the ‘superstars’ go if they choose to, they won’t be missed. Their contribution thus far has been abysmal. Krul/Elliott Mbabu, Mbemba, Lascelles, Dummett/new lb. Shelvey/ Saivet Colback. Arrons, Armstrong, Townsend. Mitrovic. Plus mix in some Championship experience and we’ll be fine. Of course, we ain’t down yet and 50k screaming mags will be baying for a result on Saturday, but if the worse comes to the worse, we will be back. Howay the lads!

• 5 Tsunki // Apr 26, 2016 at 1:58 PM

..unless of course by then Rafa has gone, Townsend gets a transfer back to the PL based on his performances, and Steve Bruce is at the helm.

• 6 Mister Tuff // Apr 26, 2016 at 1:59 PM

Bobby Bee – with reference to the Hillsbrough verdict you state thate “the police” murdered the supporters.
    This is legally incorrect as under UK law companies and corporations cannot be guilty of murder – it has to have been committed by an individual(s).
    Also -whoever commits murder must have an intention beforehand to commit murder or cause grievous bodily harm.
    “The police” as an entity could however be guilty of manslaughter – probably because of their negligence.

• 7 Harley // Apr 26, 2016 at 2:05 PM

Can’t believe they’ve ballsed up the chance for us to sing “we’ll meet again” to the villa fans next week. What an opportunity missed.
    I think if we beat palace and are beating villa we should sing it anyway and take the chance.

• 8 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 2:09 PM

Tuff, i know the law marra, but with the gross negligence and carefree attitude to the well being of said supporters, they murdered them in my eyes. If you ever removed your ass from the comfort zone of your chair and actually attended games you might understand my bitterness towards them more. Manslaughter/murder wtf? Those people are still dead and the police were 100% responsible for it. Words are just words. Obviously as you were never in one of those crushes, you wouldn’t have a scooby what you’re wittering about. Chuntering about words doesn’t change history. You wouldn’t, but anybody else on here who was at WHL when terraces stood EMPTY and thousands over capacity were crammed into the cage allocated for us, will remember the police battoning fans who tried to climb the fence. You know, the ones in the front taking the brunt. As it’s something you can’t even begin to comprehend because you lack the experience of such situations i suggest you take your smug heeed for a shyte.

• 9 lesh // Apr 26, 2016 at 2:11 PM

Young Dele Alli(spelling?), the PFA’s Young Player of the Year (remember him Mr Charnley; the player who was whipped from under our nose while you fannied on over pennies?) being likely to be banned for the rest of the season and that’s got to auger well for us. Well, Sperz’ve still got Harry Kane but ne’er, he may yet be injured or something, we can hope.

It’d be great if Rafa’d stay with us if we go down and Ashley must realise there’ll be one helluva fan backlash if he leaves. No matter whether it’s Rafa’s choice or not, Ashley’ll still be seen as not doing enough to keep him.

Come on Ashley, get a hand on the reins and do not let Charnley anywhere near any decisions that affect the Club’s future. I suspect though that the Club’s line’ll be that Championship financers wouldn’t stretch to keeping Rafa.

After that, we’ll be reported as being in for a raft of HC’s (Ashley won’t acknowledge that his model has been a disaster), Charnley’ll have his role redefined (back to being the Club’s Admin Assistant/ Refreshments Coordinator seems about right) and Carr’ll retire but be held on a retainer cum consultancy basis.

Any changes are likely to be cosmetic and the situation will remain as normal – all f****d up.

But, it’s imperative that fans get fully behind the Club and the players on the field to help get the nine points that could save us from the drop.

• 10 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 2:12 PM

Tsunki, so replace Townsend with young callum roberts ffs. Use your nous. We have some cracking young players who will shine in the Championship and be better for it a season on. You might not know some of them coz they’re not often on the tv.

• 11 lesh // Apr 26, 2016 at 2:16 PM

Bobby

It’ll be interesting to see what that paragon of impartially reporting fact, The Sun’ll have to say about the verdict – and the Liverpool fans they maligned.

• 12 reilly // Apr 26, 2016 at 2:19 PM

Newcastle Spent just 38 days out of 262 out of the bottom 3. Highest position this season 15th. Been in the relegation zone since 13th of february.

• 13 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 2:23 PM

Bang on lesh. Regardless of your feelings towards Ashley and Charnley, the players on the pitch are what matters for these last three games and it’s our DUTY as fans to get behind them 100%. As per Arsenal, we, the fans, can make a massive difference, not only by lifting our players but by scarring the living shyt out of theirs. Anybody at the Arsenal game will remember how the atmosphere built to a crescendo – dunno how it came across on the box – and Arsenal players couldn’t pass the ball quickly enough. They bottled it in the face of adversity. Funny thing is, after their fourth goal went in, their fans were chanting ‘where’s your famous atmosphere?’ Bet they wish they’d never stirred that particular hornets nest!

• 14 Ibizatoon // Apr 26, 2016 at 2:26 PM

Can anyone else work out where that chest beating fit came from?

• 15 Jib // Apr 26, 2016 at 2:33 PM

For a person to be guilty of murder they must have the intention to kill or cause grievous bodily harm (GBH) (This is the Mens Rea of Murder)
    Nobody for a minute accuses the police of the above.
    However it is interesting that other legal systems use the phrases 2nd and 3rd degree murder rather than manslaughter.

• 16 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 2:34 PM

Lesh, won’t it just. The sad thing is, the Sun’s own brand of nasty vindictive reporting on the situation was swallowed up by the gullible and for years the fans were maligned as being to blame. The rag should’ve been closed down permanently and any reporter involved done for their libelous shyte. And the police are bound to get off with it on a personal level, because they always do. Over 2000 deaths in custody, many black and blue from head to foot and caught on cctv being kicked to death, but not one single prosecution. NOT ONE. Justice should be for all and nobody protected by law. Maybe instead of treating fans like animals, as we were for years, they should have done what they finally did – make going to the match a comfortable experience. Toilets broken for years, so you had to wade through inches of piss. Caged in like wild beasts and moved around like cattle, all because of a minority. Football grounds not fit for purpose and just used to fleece the fans. A very bleak period in our history indeed. HTL/YNWA

• 17 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 2:42 PM

Ibiza, if that’s aimed at me, it’s not surprising it comes from another individual who’s stepped foot inside a football ground. You’ll never get it. You’ve never been there, being beaten with batons for trying to escape with your life. You’ve never had to put up with it so you know nothing jon snow. I was. Others were. Then we had to listen for years how animal fans were to blame when we all knew the truth. We knew the truth because it so very nearly happened to us. Yes, I’m angry. Angry it took 27 years for the truth to come out whilst families had to listen to LIES about their loved ones. All match going fans should be as angry as i am, because for the grace of god, that could’ve been us. Going to games was a risky business back then. People like you will never get it. Risky, without those being paid overtime in uniforms contributing to the deaths of 96 innocent people. You weren’t there. Your never there, so pipe down eh? HTL/YNWA

• 18 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 2:48 PM

Jib marra, i know the law. It’s just words to protect the gulity when the guilty come from a certain section of society. I’m fully aware the best to hope for is Manslaughter, which contributes to my anger. I rememder being at Boro once, in the queue when a police horse stood on my foot. I shouted at him, ‘your horse is breaking my foot mate’, hoping he might move it. Instead he smirked at me and said, ‘yeah, i know it is.’ One animal sat on another.

• 19 Ibizatoon // Apr 26, 2016 at 2:48 PM

Bobby…You really do love going off on one. It takes virtually nothing to set you off.

What did Tuff say to suggest that he wasn’t sympathetic? He clarified his understanding (I’ll call it that, as I’m not legal expert) of the legal terminology. Nothing less, nothing more.

Making that point has nothing to do with what you’re talking about.

I’ll pipe up when I see fit, Bobby. I guess I don’t need to be a ST holder to be able to post on here?

• 20 willowdalerez // Apr 26, 2016 at 2:49 PM

Ed still dreaming that Rafa might stay if we drop. He won’t and all the speculation is just that, senseless talk. What we need is a win at home over Palace and for Leicester to do us a favour on Sunday at Old Trafford and clinch the title so Spurs have nothing to play for and sit some of their better players and throw in some youngsters against us in our final game. Hanging on by our fingers with only 3 games to Norwich and the Mackems 4 so another nail biting finish… Sigh, hope there is some mind being paid to who to get in as mgr and what players to bring in from the Championship if we do drop. Dreaming of survival I will be till the drop but mgmt should be doing some contingency planning.

• 21 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 2:49 PM

@17, read has never stepped inside a football ground.

• 22 Ibizatoon // Apr 26, 2016 at 2:53 PM

Bobby @21..I take on board your correction, although, it’s now become incorrect.

You really do need to stop getting information from marra Jib.

It’s SJP I’ve never been to. Nothing about seeing NUFC or being inside other football grounds.

But let’s not let that get in the way of you letting everyone know what a great fan you are, and what a terrible fan I am.

For what it’s worth, I get your anger at the situation. Just not towards Tuff and now me.

Our names showing up doesn’t automatically mean you need to go in to rant mode.

• 23 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 3:03 PM

Who mentioned ST’s dick? Your lack of empathy does you proud pal. You armchair fans will never ever get it, because you’ve never lived it. Can’t you for one minute imagine the terror of a little boy, being crushed and alone? Those responsible need to be castigated and as it’ll never come from the likes of you, I’ll willingly do it. Yes I’m on one. All football fans should be because they were our brothers and sisters who never got justice. All match going fans have a bond you’ll never understand. It wouldn’t matter which fans died. Did you never see the pitch at anfield covered in scarves laid by rival clubs fans who took the time and effort to drive to liverpool to lay them? Or did you go with the Sun’s version of events? What happened was an absolute outrage against fans of all colours. Football isn’t just about finding the right stream to watch it on you know? For those fans not old enough to remember it, i suggest you take a history lesson and read up on it. For those who now enjoy a comfortable match day experience, just remember it was the blood of those poor innocent men, women and children who paid for it. To treat this shocking incident with blase throw away comments does NOBODY any credit. Why am I not surprised you’re one of them? Say what you like now, you’ve already made your position clear. Don’t even try to worm your way out of it like you always do. Go on, get out in that sun and melt a little bit more.

• 24 Ibizatoon // Apr 26, 2016 at 3:10 PM

Well it seems you’re in full flow, Bobby, I’ll let you carry on.

Again, neither Tuff nor I have actually made a comment on what it is you’re talking about.

What was that about assuming things about people you don’t know, Bobby?

When or if you ever want to talk sensibly and reasonably, I will of course discuss the tragic events that took place and share my hope that real justice is given.

• 25 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 3:11 PM

It’s not your names, you numpty. Jesus christ, it’s your attitude. ‘Oh no, it wasn’t murder, it was only manslaughter blah blah. They were butchered and like i say, the law is always there to protect the guilty if they come from a certain section of society. A sweatshop owner who’s failure to protect his workers costs lives never faces prison, because as one of the elite, he’s protected by law. He might get a fine, but never go to jail. Likewise police officers responsible for killing 96 innocent people are also protected. Without the 2k deaths in custody being brought into it. By the way, i don’t get my information from jib, i get mine from living life. Been there. Nearly got crushed. Know what it’s like. Not very nice. Smug tosser. HTL/YNWA

• 26 Average_Contents // Apr 26, 2016 at 3:13 PM

Ibiza

As innocuous as the conversation may be big balls goes off on one.

It happened the other day and previous to that.

There’s past form.

Aneurysm epicentre.

• 27 Jib // Apr 26, 2016 at 3:15 PM

smug effete southern softy tosser – take your pick 😀

• 28 Ibizatoon // Apr 26, 2016 at 3:15 PM

AC…I’m truly at a loss to understand. I’ve said nothing about Hillsborough, just asked where the chest beating fit came from, which still hasn’t been answered.

Still, I’ve made my position clear apparently.

I am off. Play nicely with Bobby, he’s not doing too well.

• 29 Tsunki // Apr 26, 2016 at 3:17 PM

Bobbybee @10 wow that reaction to my gallows humour really sums you up doesn’t it? What a priapic, headbutting forehead prodder you are! I think you need stronger analgesia if that’s how you rail on every giveaway comment you loudmouthed blagger. Try and tone it down instead of setting yourself up as the blog whirlpool dear oh dear do you bite. As for armchair fan who knows nothing of our lacklustre academy peppered with meagre talent, you have got the wrong person. Throw an ice pack on those veins before they explode.

• 30 Ibizatoon // Apr 26, 2016 at 3:17 PM

AC…By the way, thanks for responding to my text message so quickly and coming on to back me up…phew 🙂

• 31 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 3:18 PM

Haha ibiza, trying as you always do to mitigate yourself. Save it for the gullible. Every fan should be as angry as i am that they got away with it for so long that some of those responsible have died since and escaped any justice at all. I am angry and with good cause. Wittering on about the injustice of the justice system that allows the guilty to walk away is blase and, if i might add, typical of those who’ve never experienced it. And you and tuff are right up there pal. Instead of taking me to task for expressing my outrage, you would be better of backing it, not trying to score pathetic points you will never score. HTL/YNWA

• 32 Tsunki // Apr 26, 2016 at 3:19 PM

Duck everybody his eyeballs are coming this,way ha ha

😀

• 33 nufconceandfuturekings // Apr 26, 2016 at 3:21 PM

15 April 1989 – 27 long years – Justice at last.
    You’ll Never Walk Alone.

• 34 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 3:24 PM

Oh how typical. Another of the little gang comes together to support the other moron. Shame on the lot of you. Your not football fans if this injustice doesn’t rile you to death. It breaks my heart. Strange how all the non going fans clump together in attacking my anger isn’t it. You need to change your moniker you nob, because you are so below average it’s incalculable. You spleen should be vented at those who killed 96 fellow fans. Not me for being incensed it took this long for the truth to come out. Scum.

• 35 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 3:29 PM

Nufconce and future kings. . Well said brother. Because we are all brothers and sisters as football fans. I have more respect for mackem match going fans than i have for some idiots on here. Never go. Call those who do ‘the problem’. Can’t even understand my anger at this outrage and treat it flippantly. What a bunch of tossers. HTL/YNWA

• 36 reilly // Apr 26, 2016 at 3:30 PM

ive found a crackin site for the footy.it works great on windows i dont know if it works on android or mac.give it a try for the cl game tonight.

enjoy

• 37 martoon // Apr 26, 2016 at 3:41 PM

JFA – Don’t take this the wrong way but you seem to have no comprehension of simple maths and logic.
    We were 1 point behind Norwich & equal with the makems so to get 17th place we needed to overcome a 1 point (2 assuming goal difference) lead. The makems got a draw so therefore we still have to overcome the same lead. To get 17th place we needed to get 2 more points than Norwich and now the makems. There is no right and wrong just different ways of looking at it!

• 38 magscar // Apr 26, 2016 at 3:47 PM

Hillsborough was a calamity waiting to happen because of the antiquated stadiums and poor crowd control etc but what makes it worse is the cover up by the Establishment which has put the families of the 96 through repeated torture for 27 years. I wish I could believe that
    The Establishment has learnt the correct lessons from this but fear that they will only become more sophisticated in their attempts.

• 39 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 3:49 PM

Martoon, it really is simple isn’t it? 🙂 There’s two changes. Now two teams have 31 points, not two. One or two, we still needed 32 to overtake them. The other big difference is sunlun now only have one game in hand over us and not two. Hence our odds for relegation were cut from 17/1 on, to 4/1 on. It’s fine to whine that if arsenal had won, but they didn’t. If sunlun had won we would now be chasing a four point reversal to stay up, not two. But hey, you, me, the others who get it, the bookies, are all wrong coz the little gang can never be wrong. HTL/YNWA

• 40 bettyswallocks // Apr 26, 2016 at 3:51 PM

Martoon……. .You’re quite right the problem when you look at the table is that it can throw up many different configurations. I was trying to explain this to Tsunki but he can’t seem to grasp it either.

• 41 Tsunki // Apr 26, 2016 at 3:56 PM

Well I said nothing at all about Hillsborough but I didn’t have to did I? Still got a rowing boat oar to the back of the head when I walked in.

• 42 Tsunki // Apr 26, 2016 at 3:57 PM

Betty – grasp what? I don’t understand! Tell me what’s going on!!!! Do we need to hide????

• 43 Tsunki // Apr 26, 2016 at 3:58 PM

Nope. Simple maths is beyond me. A bit like stats. I thought people took them for heart problems.

• 44 Mister Tuff // Apr 26, 2016 at 4:00 PM

Bobby Bee – I really don’t think your nasty and offensive reply to my post was warranted. I was only pointing out an apparent error in terminology -as companies/corporations cannot be guilty of murder.
    You then launch into a tirade of abuse – throw in I’ve never been in a crowd crush (where the hell did that come from – been in plenty crushes in the Leazes End from 1965 onwards -for your information – when was your first crowd crush).

You state words are words – if you believe that -why do you go into an abusive attack mode – really not warranted.

You appear to be spouting abuse at someone you clearly do not agree with – now where have I heard that before.
    Really your response was not warranted.

• 45 Tsunki // Apr 26, 2016 at 4:01 PM

I think think worst thing about the mackems getting a draw against Arsenal is the morale boost for them they’ve faced the worst and got one more point than expected by them and us. That’s why, statistically speaking eggs are virtually fireproof. Especially ravens eggs. They’re like asbestos.

• 46 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 4:07 PM

Amen to that mags. How any real football fan – not just those on here – is not incandescent that the truth took 27 years to materialise is just beyond me. The difference is maybe that those who can relate to the torment have lived through it. Dunno if you were there at spurs marra but that was the most frightening time of my life, without getting my fingers broke trying to climb the fences to escape. Even spurs fans were trying to help us, but they could see how bad it had got and tried to help. Much respect to them. My finger is still crooked from the baton smash it took. Our protests were ignored that a real tragedy would happen unless those horrible cages were removed, by those ‘who knew best’. The argument that those cages were there because a minority of fans caused trouble is as weak as it gets. Sort those troublemakers out, don’t put the lives of real fans at risk because it’s too much effort. The gross negligence of those police officers and a total ‘couldn’t care less, I’m only here for the overtime’ attitude is what caused those deaths, not troublemakers. To now whimper about what charges can or can’t be brought is treating the situation with contempt. Me, i call a spade a spade and stuff the technicalities. They were murdered. Murdered by incompetence and a blase attitude maybe, but dead is dead and they were responsible. The disgusting but typical cover up that followed, backed by a disgusting smear campaign by mainstream media only gets my gall the more. Yes i am angry. Apoplectic in fact, that it’s taken 27 years for those poor families to get justice. Shame on them and shame on those who knock my anger. HTL/YNWA

• 47 Average_Contents // Apr 26, 2016 at 4:08 PM

Just for your information big balls.

I live in Liverpool,

I have done for ten years.

My wife is a scouser.

My kids are scousers.

All her family are scousers and her uncle played for them.

One of my best mates gave his ticket to one of his friends who died so don’t preach to me about the tradegy big balls

I don’t need to put what the verdict means to myself or anyone else on a blog.

I’d suggest applying that icepack as Tsunki suggested once I’d txt him to come and back me and ibiza up.

Fcuking numbnuts.

• 48 bettyswallocks // Apr 26, 2016 at 4:09 PM

The result against Palace is vital and if we win it will obviously kickstart the possibility of us winning the last three games . I f we then beat Villa away that will mean we’ve won two of these last three vital games with only the Spurs game to come. Depending on how Norwich and the scum fare is obviously important as their results will determine what we need to do against Spurs.

• 49 Tsunki // Apr 26, 2016 at 4:10 PM

The only worrying crowd crush I was involved in was as a kid watching City beat Leicester 1-0 in the 1969 FA cup final at Wembley. (dad was a die hard city fan from manchester) I thought I was a goner for a few minutes which seemed like house. Then again I was only 9. It was probably just a queue for the tea. 🙂

• 50 dok - the horrid colonial // Apr 26, 2016 at 4:14 PM

well I see the blog is Woodstock like, 2-3 days of a mass love in…

mightn’t we agree we all have opinions that are all equally right and wrong?

stupid me, this is the NUFCblog… where no one is wrong…

tsunki, at least your posts are making me laugh at times..
    Ibiza, pass on to jesper my fondest regards if you would

• 51 Tsunki // Apr 26, 2016 at 4:16 PM

Bobbybee I think the majority of fans are still angered for the relatives of those who died because the institutional stance is always to cover up instead of speedily admitting to faults and saying sorry, we will do this or that to make sure we don’t allow it again.

But there are countless injustices in the world that will eat away at you if you take them on board personally like that. I think you’re so incandescent because you can’t understand why everyone else isn’t taking it as hard as you. You might just have to accept that.

• 52 hibbitt // Apr 26, 2016 at 4:17 PM

simply answer win the 3 games let the others do the worrying

• 53 Tsunki // Apr 26, 2016 at 4:18 PM

it’s a public service, Dok. Free of charge. Tbf I’d probably be facing a lot of money back claims if it wasn’t.

• 54 Tsunki // Apr 26, 2016 at 4:20 PM

Yes Ibiza, pass on my regards to Jesper. He is missed as a stalwart of the blog. Would be a shame if he had his name plaque put in the Beattie Memorial Garden.

• 55 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 4:22 PM

Tuff, the leazes end was my home also and nothing like Hillsborough ever occurred there. The compare the two is so blase it’s disgusting. You know, your not even worth my anger. You are nobody to me. Instead of picking at my anger you should have said, ‘whilst i fully agree with your anger, i’m not sure if you’re aware etc ans so forth’ to which i would have replied, ‘yes, i am aware thank you, but that’s because the law is balanced towards those certain sections of society etc. To just pick at the technicalities just shows contempt for those lost lives. I am angry and it has NOTHING to do with individuals and everything to do with treating this outrage flippantly. We, the FOOTBALL FAMILY should all be outraged, not only at the time it’s took for the truth to be revealed, but the smear campaign that followed. Instead we get, ‘actually, it wasn’t murder, it was manslaughter at best’. Technicalities tuff. Like i say, dead is dead and the authorities were to blame, not our fellow fans. They might hide behind Manslaughter but we all know what happened and at long long last justice has been done. HTL/YNWA

• 56 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 4:35 PM

Well well below average, then maybe instead of digging at me for my anger, you of all people should be with me, not against me. But, as per usual, this isn’t about the incident, it’s about the little boys club getting together to have a go at big bad bobby. Am i the new jib then? Oh no, what will i do? A bunch of tossers doesn’t like me. Same people who nearly got the blog closed with their antics. This is a football blog and hillsborough is at the heart of football. I take it you buy the sun then dipshyt? Oh, the sun said it was wicked scousers to blame so it must be true. We can disagree on any amount of issues mate, that’s just life, but on this, we should all be together. Every single real fan should be furious about the amount of time those poor families had to wait for justice. Rail at me all you like. I honestly couldn’t care less, because on this issue, i am 100% right. That might hurt you, because you don’t like me and will have a go at anything i say because you are a pathetic individual, but you know i’m right on this. If you can’t say anything supportive for those families, maybe keeping your gob shut on this occasion might be the best thing to do. HTL/YNWA

• 57 Hail Wor Ashley // Apr 26, 2016 at 4:39 PM

Bobby

Need to get yourself a woman.

Sad, empty life.

• 58 magscar // Apr 26, 2016 at 4:43 PM

Tsunki@51

I agree with your first part but I believe Bobby has been too close to a similar disaster to relegate it just another tragedy.

Whilst I wasn’t at WHL I was at Grimsby with my young son and experienced a very unsettling exit from the ground. No one person to blame for the crush but the numbers exiting from a terrace behind a goal into a passage way with a dogleg turn which was never designed to handle the volume of outgoing traffic nor usually saw the numbers involved. If a gate had been closed by someone trying to naively manage the crowd I don’t think I might have been writing this. A terrifying experience more so because of my son with me which will stay with me for the rest of my life.

Booby may be emotive but I for one given his experience will cut him some slack.

• 59 magscar // Apr 26, 2016 at 4:44 PM

Sorry Bobby it is this keyboard 🙂

• 60 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 4:47 PM

Right, i’m done with this now, because somehow this has turned into the usual suspects ganging together against me. Usually it’s jib, but sorry jib, i appear to have usurped your position. Enjoy the peace marra. This issue is far too important to turn it into a slanging match about what is simply personalities. That those individuals treat this with such contempt is disgusting. End of. I refuse to get dragged further into any row that might turn this into another you v me issue and take away from the real importance of this wonderful verdict. I will not apologise for my anger as it is fully justified. That so called football fans are not as angry as i am says far more about them than it ever will about me. Ecstatic that those families are finally, after years of torment, getting justice. Well done to them. HTl/YNWA.

• 61 dok - the horrid colonial // Apr 26, 2016 at 4:53 PM

hibbit @52

perfectly summed up

• 62 Jib // Apr 26, 2016 at 4:53 PM

Bobbybee

Hat off to you.

Standing watching somebody else take what I normally get off the usual suspects is so enlightening.
    Well done !

• 63 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 4:55 PM

Cheers mags, but i’ve said my piece now and i know who this reflects badly on and it ain’t me. Strangly, i also got crushed at filbert street, but that was nobody’s fault so not worth mentioning in the above posts. As we came out the ground, down the tunnel to the gates, some numpty had thought it a good idea to cement a metal post into the gangway, right in the middle. It was less than chest high, but yours truly was chatting away and walked into it, causing a lile up behind and i was well and truly stuck. Fortunately other fans charged into those behind me and released me, for which i was eternally grateful. 🙂 We then passed another fan getting first aid because it happened to him also. A stupid place to plant a post, but being Leicester it was before this season so they didn’t know about real crowds then lmao! 😉

• 64 magscar // Apr 26, 2016 at 4:57 PM

Hibbitt@52

Quite!

Bet the Mackems are comforting each other with the thought that the Mags won’t win their three games which will make our job easier as we won’t necessarily even get 2 wins.

• 65 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 5:00 PM

Fail2, i have a wonderful woman who’s been with me for over 20 years now thanks. She loves my passion a it happens. We’ve stuck together through some seriously bad times and she’s my rock through my disability problems recently. I won’t give you her name because you’re not fit to speak it. How’s yours by the way? Long suffering i imagine. We’ve not had one real row in 20+ years and i’m blessed to have her. HTL/YNWA

• 66 dok - the horrid colonial // Apr 26, 2016 at 5:00 PM

bobby,

may I make an unbiased comment?

no one is discounting your passion… obviously, all us NUFC supporters border on the edge of insanity 🙂

in regards to Hillsborough, immensely tragic, and no one would dispute that… ive been through one as well, and when others have a go at my intense feelings about my bad day, and my cities as well, I tend to think of the families, and wish them peace… hard enough to lose close ones, and even more difficult such a time as that…

• 67 magscar // Apr 26, 2016 at 5:03 PM

dok

Sound words from across the Pond 🙂

• 68 dok - the horrid colonial // Apr 26, 2016 at 5:05 PM

hail wor Ashley, @57

what a great post, ever consider being a therapist or counselor to the needy and distraught…

im dumber for having read, or even replied to you..

• 69 Jail for Ashley // Apr 26, 2016 at 5:06 PM

Bobby,
    Leave me out of it you self righteous pr!ck, you have had hibbitt and magscar fighting your corner so stop making yourself the victim.

• 70 GeordieTwo // Apr 26, 2016 at 5:10 PM

Ibiza mate I hope by now you have contacted jesper and explained the situation to him. I have the 8 year contract prepared for him to sign. Tell him not to worry about all the fine print (it’s just some fines and penalties etc. etc for non-compliance, nothing for him to worry about). And we’re very pleased to have him back on board of course. Not that I’m really fussed about it or anything…..

• 71 dok - the horrid colonial // Apr 26, 2016 at 5:14 PM

magscar

thanks, I can definitely relate to the emotion bobby feels, as a few of you know, ive been there as well… not everyone will react to a difficult time the same… I know I will always wear 11 sept on my sleeve, literally… have it inked on my forearm in memory of my friends and neighbors…

G2, hows the budgie wax business?

• 72 GeordieTwo // Apr 26, 2016 at 5:15 PM

Oh and Tsunki is quite offended he didn’t get a greeting from jesper……Did I get a greeting from jesper?……Who actually got a greeting from jesper? Not that it matters to me…..Harrumph!

• 73 GeordieTwo // Apr 26, 2016 at 5:17 PM

I’ve moved on dok mate. It’s all about mare’s sweat now. I’m selling it by the truckload. I use it and I’m growing hair in the most amazing places now. Very manly…..

• 74 Mister Tuff // Apr 26, 2016 at 5:17 PM

F**K me gently – where did all that invention and follow up abuse come from.
    Bobby Bee – you brought up that I had never been in a crush (invented).
    I responded that I had in the Leazes End.

You then accuse me of comparing a crush in the Leazes End to Hillsbrough – what the F**k are you talking about – never said any such thing.
    You are just inventing stuff that you want to believe and follow it up with unwarranted abuse.

My God there has been one or two crackpots on here over the years but they all fail when compared to you.
    You said you knew the law – clearly you did not.
    Man you need to check in with your psychiatrist and get him to change your meds.

Still flabbergasted at your poisinous rhetoric and invention/making up what I said. What a hatefilled person you are.

Trouble with police horses you mention – not surprising – another horse puncher type. You thick dunderstead.

• 75 GeordieTwo // Apr 26, 2016 at 5:22 PM

Getting back to the club I’m very interested to see Pardew’s “tactics” against us. How is he going to manage without Williamson to be his set piece target?

• 76 reilly // Apr 26, 2016 at 5:22 PM

Dele_Alli charged with violent conduct by FA.

• 77 Jib // Apr 26, 2016 at 5:25 PM

Mr Tuff
    You were still a Sunderland supporter when they pulled down the old Leazes End so you are clearly lying.

• 78 Hail Wor Ashley // Apr 26, 2016 at 5:25 PM

Get out the violins for Bobby.

• 79 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 5:35 PM

Jib, i’ll take it all day and give them it back double. Maybe time somebody took a stance against their multiples whining and acting like the blog authority. Always the same usual suspects. They came close to causing ed to calling it a day because people were so fed up of them but as usual they group together and try and pass the buck. They don’t bother me marra, they just amuse me usualky. This issue was too close to home though. Some people think that because their dad took them to a match or two when they were bairns, but then deserted us in the minus 10k days, it makes them a life long fan. We lived in the wlderness for years, but those who cared, like hibbett said, turned out in shitty weather to support the mags when we actualky were a mess. Turning back up when kk showed up and they smelled glory. What about the dark days between? That’s why they get so pissed off when i mention the real fans without even mentioning names, because deep down it shames them. ‘I went in 1965 with my dad’. Read that as ‘my dad took me’. Slight difference. I get slated because i did what they couldn’t – stuck with my team through the real dark days. Never once do you hear me say ‘i was the only one’, but they like to twist that to hide behind, like they twist your words and anyone else on their list. Let’s not beat about the bush. Going with your dad, who paid for the travel and tickets, then deserting when times got bad, does not make you a lifelong fan. My home truths hurt them, which is why i get it in the neck. Something hibbett pointed out yesterday. Any fan who deserted us in those very dark bleak days of rubbish crowds is, in my eyes, a fair weather fan. If that hurts, tough titties. I don’t care about their precious sentiments. I know I’m blunt and you either like it or hate it, but either way i really don’t care. And i’ll say it again loud and clear, which is what caused the ructions the other night. ‘Any fan who has already written us off when there’s still hope, or has us relegated to division one next season, is not a real fan’. That was what i said, but then the usual suspects, terrified it might be aimed at them, twisted my words. It was aimed at those it was aimed at. They know who they are and those saying ‘I was only being realistic about our chances’ are NOT who i was angry at. They didn’t read it properly and chose to take the twisted acount first. Turn it on big bad bobby. I have never claimed to be the best fan in the world because i ain’t, but what is undeniable is that i’m a better fan than those who slate me. Facts speak for themselves. This bizarre notion that all fans are equal is only spouted by stay at home fans. We ain’t all equal, it’s pc bs. And i only speak up when i get accused of some nonsense or other. We aren’t to blame for the current situation and we all know who is. It’s just that those who still go, despite shocking results, shame those who haven’t the stomach for it, so they have to blame us for supporting the regime, when nothing could be further from the truth. It hurts us more because we are paying for it, not sat being a keyboard giving it large. The truth is we hate Ashley’s running of the club and Charnley’s total incompetence, but our love for NUFC exceeds those points. Now sit back and wait for it. HTL/YNWA

• 80 dok - the horrid colonial // Apr 26, 2016 at 5:37 PM

g2,

I daresay pards will resort to his famous 10-0-1 formation and hoof it up… try to nick on eat the end… sounds familiar? 🙂

• 81 Jail for Ashley // Apr 26, 2016 at 5:41 PM

Booby,
    Where do you get your information from that the people that think you are a dick got the blog almost closed down?

• 82 GeordieTwo // Apr 26, 2016 at 5:52 PM

Aye it does dok. Useless tactics. One decent season with us. But his average league finish over his career is extremely poor. I saw some comments last weekend from Kenny Dalglish thanking Rafa for rebuilding the bindipper academy. Many of the young players that are in their first team now are players Rafa brought in as kids. He could do the same for us. Ashley’s only job in the summer is to convince Rafa to stay.

• 83 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 5:55 PM

The borg. From the blog you clown. You lot drove many awzy who came for football banter and only got ‘he’s a multiple’, etc. On and on and on about one thing that nobody else gave a toss about, only the borg. HTL/YNWA

• 84 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 5:59 PM

Dok, my heart goes out to those on 9/11 as well marra, and i know nobody who died. It was horrific. I would like to see those 28 pages, but that’s a different issue. Whoever was behind it was pure evil and once again, the innocent paid the price. The american people have my undying sympathy for that tragic day. HTL/YNWA

• 85 Jib // Apr 26, 2016 at 6:02 PM

The CL semi is truly worldwide TV this evening.
    If you cannot watch it elsewhere try
    Commentary in Armenian

• 86 Mister Tuff // Apr 26, 2016 at 6:03 PM

Hahaha – he’s on about others twisting what he has said.
    Blobby Bee -you are the one that is twisting things for your own agenda.
    How this latest ruck started is clearly down to you.
    You said the police murdered the fans and I responded stating that a company or corporation cannot be guilty of murder in England – it would be manslaughter. Nothing more nothing less- boom you fire a broadside of abuse making up all sorts of things and then giving more abuse resultant to the things you have just made up and that I have never uttered.

Man my lunar lunacy theory was spot on with you.
    I feel ashamed to be a Geordie when I know there are folk like you about. A thickhead dope/ horse puncher type.

• 87 Hail Wor Ashley // Apr 26, 2016 at 6:07 PM

Bobby is a professional victim.

• 88 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Apr 26, 2016 at 6:09 PM

Jesus H plantpot!!!!

I dont think I have ever seen somone so determined to be a victim on here. Also, is it llblog law that I have to openly and explicitly convey anger over hilsborough??

Ok….. “grrr”

Is that alright?

• 89 reilly // Apr 26, 2016 at 6:16 PM

real madrid v man city.
    commentary in english

• 90 welshgeordie9 // Apr 26, 2016 at 6:27 PM

Ganging up on one person.

Tut tut tut

• 91 welshgeordie9 // Apr 26, 2016 at 6:28 PM

Nearly always the same ones.

• 92 Jib // Apr 26, 2016 at 6:33 PM

Reports saying
    If we stay up Rafa will keep Thauvin.

• 93 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 6:36 PM

The borg. You really couldn’t ask for more than the assimilated who just keep giving. Remind me, which horse did i punch? Oh yes, the one in your tiny little assimilated minds. Oh yes, and i’m the victim why exactly? I could never be the victim to such pathetic little opposition. I am who i am and i take lifes little setbacks in my stride. I would, however, like to thank the assimilated borg for keeping things in perspective. Despite my health problems, i am always gladdened to listen to your pathetic litte whines. It makes me realise that no matter how hard life might get, it could be a whole lot worse. I could be a fully fit member of the borg and that, would be such a drop in my life. Never the victim borg, i just get back up, brush myself down and start again. To be you, must be a terrible experience. As a humane individual, i truly pity you.

• 94 welshgeordie9 // Apr 26, 2016 at 6:40 PM

Jib

Would Benitez get the best out of thauvin.

• 95 Hail Wor Ashley // Apr 26, 2016 at 6:40 PM

Poor you poor you, pour you another drink – oh wait, you can’t afford it! *cue violins*

• 96 welshgeordie9 // Apr 26, 2016 at 6:43 PM

Can’t wait for the match tonight, man city to win 2-0.

• 97 Mister Tuff // Apr 26, 2016 at 6:45 PM

Blobby – don’t need to tell us again (again and again and again) about your health problems.
    We all know what they are and quite frankly I don’t give a s**t about them.
    They may be resolved with further meds from your psychiatrist or a lobotamy.
    Perhaps an organ donation may assist – maybe implanting half a brain – you could then aspire to be a half wit.

• 98 welshgeordie9 // Apr 26, 2016 at 6:48 PM

Need to win tonight, can see then winning out there.

• 99 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 6:50 PM

Welsh geordie. They are the borg, they are assimilated. Bothers me not one tiny bit. In fact, to be honest, i fully enjoy it. 😉 At least they’re leaving others alone and let’s be honest, nobody takes them seriously do they? They offer nothing constructive, only ever destructive and that speaks volumes about them, not me. If anyone else had said what i did they’d let it go with ‘der, what’s hillsborough?’ Coz it was me, or jib, or one of their other sad little agendas the borg flew into collective abuse. Always abuse mind, because arguments are beyond their collective levels. For some reason, the feel my opinions are always aimed at them. Still, as the old saying goes, if the cap fits. 😉 HTL/YNWA

• 100 welshgeordie9 // Apr 26, 2016 at 6:50 PM

Mister Tuff

That’s not a very nice thing to say.

• 101 Jib // Apr 26, 2016 at 6:51 PM

Welshie
    I am expecting a classic
    Hope I’m not disappointed

• 102 welshgeordie9 // Apr 26, 2016 at 6:52 PM

It’s normally the same muppets to be honest, that’s probably why there’s not many people on here, Grange Hill springs to mind.

• 103 reilly // Apr 26, 2016 at 6:52 PM

really carnt see man city winning this one like.

• 104 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Apr 26, 2016 at 6:53 PM

Carpet teapot hamster

• 105 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Apr 26, 2016 at 6:54 PM

Ah. It is working. Thought somehow I had been modded even though i rarely post now.

• 106 welshgeordie9 // Apr 26, 2016 at 6:56 PM

For a minute there I thought you have been drinking.

• 107 Hail Wor Ashley // Apr 26, 2016 at 6:58 PM

Bobby just doesn’t like it when others don’t tippy-toe around him and his martyrdom/victim complex.

Only one on here that gives some background about his life and his oh so difficult trials and tribulations every other post. His constant mentioning of his disability is obviously in effort to try and make others feel guilty.

Professional victim. Boo-hoo!

• 108 welshgeordie9 // Apr 26, 2016 at 6:59 PM

reilly

You never know, nobody would have said at the start of this season Leicester would be premier league champions.

• 109 YouCouldn'tMakeItUp // Apr 26, 2016 at 7:00 PM

Glad hilsboro is put to rest now. Took 27 years too long. A very sad state of affairs. I dont feel anger about it, though. I was only a bairn at the time. Sorry, Bobby bee, i know that will disgust you, but there it is.

• 110 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 7:01 PM

The borg. Again, twisting words. I can afford it should i so choose, but I spend my spare cash on football. Sky sports, BT, ST for me and my son, travel to home and away games. It all adds up. I’m actually a very well balanced and extremely happy with my lot. Drinking on morphine is not nice anyway so i don’t miss it. Maybe if karma is true, you might find out one day. 😉 Your sympathy is neither looked for or welcomed. Maybe you lot could attend more games if you balanced your finances, but obviously NUFC is not high enough on your agenda. That’s fine though, one must get ones priorities right after all. I won’t slate you for pissing it up the wall, don’t slate me for putting NUFC at the top of my list. HTL/YNWA

• 111 Jib // Apr 26, 2016 at 7:06 PM

I must thank Bobby for a walk down memory lane.

I started off as a Gallowgater cycling up from the coast to watch the lads.

Then when I grew a bit and thought I could look after mesel I plucked up the courage to go in the Leazes end.

My god what a f…….g madhouse !!

Yet —

At the same time what a laugh !

The first time I went in they thought I looked too posh in me ArmyandNavy stores anorak so they pulled it off me and set it on fire and hoisted it on a pole.

What else could you do but laugh yer kokoff.

Remember the crazy younguns up in the rafters ?

The noise from the leazes if a goal was scored by the lads at that end was stunning !!!

Does corrugated mild steel have a special audio quality ?

• 112 andrew84 // Apr 26, 2016 at 7:07 PM

Bobbybee

For crying out loud, nobody is insulting you for putting NUFC at the top of your list. Why do you need to act like such a persecuted victim all the time? Serious question?

• 113 magscar // Apr 26, 2016 at 7:07 PM

Bobby

I can’t see any need for any kind of transplant nor why you could be associated with horse punchers but I do have one (sincere) plea – hit the return key now and again blocks of text are doing my eyes in 🙂

Oh and you are by no means the only blogger that is given to emotive statements nor do you routinely rely on invective as some do. Rarely see those posters tackled and not by a succession of posters. Perhaps you are right and you are touching their nerves?

I do not wholly agree with all that you say or how you say it but there is one thing you don’t need and that is a heart transplant as yours is in the right place and beating fine. Look after it though and don’t thrash it.

• 114 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 7:10 PM

The borg forever twisting things. My mention of my dificulties was only in relation to the fact that it prevented me getting to the games for a while. It infuriated me. After that it was in response to decent folk enquiring after my health. I don’t do sympathy as i’ve already pointed out, i just get on with life. I care not one jot that you revel in it, why would I? You are a pathetic lot i just enjoy owning for a while. You provide me with endless hours of amusement and are so easy to beat on any level. It is never me who first resorts to personal insults and despite you now reaching an all time low, I still manage to laugh at you. Never with you, always at you. 😉 HTL/YNWA

• 115 andrew84 // Apr 26, 2016 at 7:11 PM

Jib

I don’t know why but the idea of anybody considering you ‘posh’ is as hilarious as it is unlikely.

• 116 andrew84 // Apr 26, 2016 at 7:13 PM

Bobby

As a relative outsider to this blog, I have to be honest but you don’t strike me as someone who does any ‘owning’…you just contradict yourself and get on the defensive for no real reason. That’s not ‘owning’, it’s just biting. Your extended rants just reinforce my opinion.

• 117 Jib // Apr 26, 2016 at 7:14 PM

I’m surprised Raheem Sterling doesn’t start !
    I thought he didn’t start against us because he was being saved for tonight .

• 118 magscar // Apr 26, 2016 at 7:16 PM

Andrew84@111

“When did you stop beating your wife” sort of thing.? You will be claiming Bobby hasn’t responded to your serious questions again.

• 119 Jib // Apr 26, 2016 at 7:17 PM

Andrew
    I don’t know if you are a toony or not.
    A big “Dame Allan’s” badge on your jacket marked you as posh .

• 120 andrew84 // Apr 26, 2016 at 7:18 PM

Magscar

To be fair, he hasn’t. If he has, can you do a copy and paste job for me please, I’ve been at work.

• 121 andrew84 // Apr 26, 2016 at 7:19 PM

P.S. not sure what you mean by the whole ‘wife beating’ thing, sorry.

• 122 andrew84 // Apr 26, 2016 at 7:22 PM

Fair do’s Jib, I don’t mind admitting when it’s a cheap dig.

• 123 Hail Wor Ashley // Apr 26, 2016 at 7:22 PM

Oh look, another tidbit, he’s on morphine – give this poor victim a break.

Bobby, I probably earn more in a year than you leech in 5 and have the sense not to drink, look after myself, save and invest. I’ll be retired by 50. Personal agency is a great thing, you should try it – clinging to karma is a poor substitute sprung from an irrational, weak mind. Once upon a time St James was my home from home, 10+ hour flights per match is a bit too much to ask of anyone.

• 124 magscar // Apr 26, 2016 at 7:24 PM

Andrew84

You’re kidding right – going through this lot once is enough.

Anyway as Hail For Ashley has indirectly reminded me I have a good wife and a life and in fact am been reminded by former that there is more to latter than NUFC and especially this place so cheers all 🙂

• 125 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 7:30 PM

The borg. Good for you for earning so much money. Well done. Aren’t you a big boy. The karma comment was a joke. Hence the smiley? Too much for your assilimated brain to comprehend? Now who ‘s dick is bigger than who’s? Poor little rich man. For all your wonderful wealth, you will never be as happy in life as i am. Making all that money has clearly turned you extremely bitter that you need to brag about it. Sad person, but hey! Oy am considerably richer than yow. Big deal. 🙂

• 126 Jib // Apr 26, 2016 at 7:31 PM

No Ronaldo !
    Has Zidane planned for a draw !

• 127 Jail for Ashley // Apr 26, 2016 at 7:35 PM

HWA,
    That’s fcukin out of order!

• 128 reilly // Apr 26, 2016 at 7:45 PM

i dint want to get involved with this shite like,but fk it.
    bobby you started this madness today,tuff only pointed out that the police carnt be done for murder.it was you that started the abuse.
    its all there in the comments.
    bobby before you start lad im just pointing out the facts.

• 129 Hail Wor Ashley // Apr 26, 2016 at 7:46 PM

Bobby

Nah, just diverting from my usual position on keeping things private to set you straight on your newest fabrications. I know your latest post is a provocation to elicit further details about my life, but unlike you, I have a slither of dignity in keeping things private and won’t give your grubby self the pleasure.

Keep telling yourself you’re content with your lot, might convince yourself eventually 😉

• 130 Mister Tuff // Apr 26, 2016 at 7:49 PM

Hahaha – a nice ruck always brings out a couple of two faced f*****g hypocrites who offer their selective observations on todays ruck but conveniently ignore how it all started in the first place.
    Purely I may say to settle old scores. You know who you are – you two faced lily livered hypocritical barstewards – fu***rs like you turn my gut.

• 131 Mister Tuff // Apr 26, 2016 at 7:51 PM

Mr Tubbs…………………………………………..OOT
    Fifty faced hypocrites……………………………OOT
    Travelling horse punching thug…………………OOT

• 132 Jib // Apr 26, 2016 at 7:56 PM

Mackems who changed to Magpies when KK turned up —- OOT

• 133 lesh // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:01 PM

Mackems and Norwich fined?

They each should’ve had points deducted!

• 134 reilly // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:03 PM

racists————OOT
    people who make jokes of the disabled————-OOT
    homophobes—————OOT

• 135 Online Guy // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:06 PM

Bobbybee

Was wondering , and without looking it up , What came first ..the Crush and tragedy at Hillsborough or or was it Hysel ?

And how did the tragedy at Hysel happen. Who was involved ?

• 136 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:08 PM

Reilly, it was a flippant remark thrown at me, not the seriousness of the situation and that angered me. By now i just knew it would happen and the borg never fail to live up to it. Want to be flippant about the deaths of innocent men, women and bairns, then wtf? I know the law, but i tend to call a spade a spade. Those people were unlawfully killed. End of. Murdered is how the families view it and i back them 100%. HTL/YNWA

• 137 Average_Contents // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:09 PM

I see big balls is still at it.

Nearly two days of rants.

That’s some going that.

Anyway, I’m off. Got work later.

• 138 welshgeordie9 // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:10 PM

I’ve got a feeling Ed is going to step in if you lot don’t stop arguing, ffs this argument with Bobby I’ve noticed looking back at previous comments has gone on for the last couple of days, time to give it a rest, whether we stay up or not, I wouldn’t blame Ed if he wants to close this blog down.

• 139 reilly // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:13 PM

bobby all tuff was doing was pointing out the law,nothing else.
    if you see his comment as something else thats on you.

• 140 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:14 PM

Online, Hysel came first mate. Caused by liverpool thugs as it happens, but i hope you’re not going to say they had it coming please? Those killed at hillsborough were probably not even there. My sympathy at hysel was 100% with the innocent italian fans who also went to a match and didn’t return home. Any liverpool fan involved should’ve been locked up – as some wereif my memory serves me right. Both were horrendous mate, but one certainly doesn’t justify the other. I hope you agree.

• 141 Yo-yo // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:20 PM

Well, I feel so sad for the families of the Liverpool, and relieved that after so long they’ve got justice.
    They died because of ignorance and neglect. They died because of the appalling negligence of the Police and their cover up was a disgrace. I hope that criminal charges are brought against as many officers as possible who were liable and they get ‘deterrent’ sentences.

But they were not butchered. If you think they were “butchered” then what possible words can you use for the Srebrenica massacre or what the Nazis did ?

In fact I think it is disrespectful to go off on one about a minor detail of what was a major tragedy.

And yes I have been in a crush, twice. Both scary experiences.

• 142 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:24 PM

Welshie, check back up the page and i said i was done with it marra. Since then it has just been me defending myself from some pretty low comments from pretty low people. Hillsborough was a football matter i feel strongly about and i have tried to finish it, but hillsborough has been hijacked and it’s turned into the usual suspects firing personal insults at me and my life in general. I’ll quit now, willingly, but will the borg? Probably not. I will always defend myself. Out of interest, wasn’t the horse puncher jailed? Apparently not, it was me according to the borg. Making things up? I rest my case. 😉 Let’s try again eh? Done with it. Borg, meld your minds and see if you also wish to end it. Sorry marra, I’m just a blunt person who says it how he sees it and that upsets the borg because it tends to highlight their own shortcomings.

• 143 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:29 PM

Niceties, but pushing fans back into the melee to die a horrible death is actually not that far short of what the nazi’s did when you look at it in the cold light of day. They tried to escape and were pushed back in. That’s no accident is it? HTL/YNWA

• 144 reilly // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:36 PM

im sorry but you have lost your fkin mind if you think the holocaust and hillsborough are the same.

• 145 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:37 PM

Reilly, my reply failed to materialise, i wasn’t deliberately ignoring you. Every time i post anything, the borg jump all over it. I kinda expected it anyway, but this is not a flippant matter and should not be treated as one. I did point out what he should have said, but that would’ve been too much for him. This has always been an insult bobby thing because my home truths hurt them. Fixing it onto the hillsborough issue was crass at best, but typical. Bit like digging at the disabled. 🙂 That i can live with though, because it says SO MUCH about them i couldn’t improve on it. 🙂 HTL/YNWA

• 146 reilly // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:38 PM

ive got no time for you your a fkin idiot.

• 147 Jib // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:41 PM

reilly
    that link for the match was shite – just a bet 365 trap

• 148 reilly // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:46 PM

really is that why most addons on kodi use them.
    fk me you havnt a fkin clue.

• 149 Online Guy // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:47 PM

Bobbebee

Well done , you didn’t shirk the question there ..Straight answer.

Shame lessons were not learnt from Hysel

And its Shocking that the Liverpool fans caused it , as you say .

I have seen footage of Hillsbrough and recall about 10.000 Liverpool fans (it was said) at the Leppings lane trying to smash the doors down..it was a dangerous situation and a decision to open the doors was made under extreme pressure ..So sad .

Human Error and thoughtless actions on both sides..

Can you connect the two tragedy’s ?

God bless the People who lost their Lives ..I don’t like it when I hear people saying the 96 ..They were all special people,.not a number .

36 people were Killed, Murdered ? at Heysel.

• 150 Carr Toon // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:48 PM

how many of us are here who believe we are 100% staying up?

• 151 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:48 PM

I didn’t compare them. But if you can’t see the similarities of pushing a child back into his death, to choke to death and pushing a child into the gas chamber, try harder. On a one to one basis, it is extremely close. Those nazi’s faced punishment and rightly so. Again, i didn’t bring up the nazi’s ffs, i replied to a question, nothing more. The two are completely different on massively different scales. But is a police officer who pushes somebody back into the crowd to die, really any less guilty? Matter of opinion, but on a larger scale, no, the two can’t be compared because it was a totally different situation. Really, i’m trying to leave this behind, but am to polite to ignore a genuine question. HTL/ YNWA

• 152 Mister Tuff // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:49 PM

Blobby Bee – “Hillsbrough hijacked” – you suggest by others – erm not quite – hijacked by you to promote a warped agenda and to abuse others.
    I only pointed out the law of the land in that companies and corporations cannot commit murder but manslaughter by negligence and away you went in a rage.
    You accuse others of deeds and words purely out of your imagination and nowhere else.

When it is a full moon do you howl out of the window.
    Probably never been to a match – more interested in getting sloshed and thug behaviour on the streets and attacking horses if one trots by.
    Animal cruelty as well. Disgraceful behaviour.

MESSAGE TO TROTTING HORSES.
    If you are a police horse at the match please beware there is more than one thug about who may suffer from hippophobia (Jib that is not the hatred of hippos by the way – save you a Google search) and who may want to punch you.

• 153 magscar // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:49 PM

Well was Mr Tuff being helpful @6 , supercilious or prodding with a stick – you decide

• 154 magscar // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:52 PM

Bobby

Despite all the indignation there are several on here enjoying the ruck- please let them ride as they will goad you into getting yourself banned.

Mind Ed is probably loving the hits you have created over the last 2 days 🙂

• 155 Jail for Ashley // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:53 PM

Thete is no doubt that Bobbybee is a fcukin idiot!

• 156 reilly // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:53 PM

magscar what about jibs comment @15
    tuff and jib were just explaining the law,nothing else.

• 157 Mister Tuff // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:55 PM

F**K me he’s still on about other folk hijacking Hillsbrough.
    Blobby Bee – you started off the whole Hillsbrough thing you complete knobber.

For Christs sake take your meds and try a five minute howling session out the window. Might make you feel better – downside is it might attract all the local strays.

• 158 hibbitt // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:56 PM

Bobbybee

just for the record your new best best mate is a mackam WUM whos never been to st james uses multi ID’s on here and just generally stirs the shit

• 159 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:58 PM

Online, imo murdered. Not sure if the european law differentiates between the two. Do they have 1st, 2nd , 3rd degree murder, which is the hillsborough thing should be imo? Or is it murder or manslaughter in belgium? Belgium law not being my strongpoint! 🙂 I’m with you that it was a tragedy, but deffo not an accident. Liverpool fans were to blame, although the shocking lack of segregation was a mitigating factor. In those dark days for football, a fool should have realised that segregation was a must. That might have meant less tickets and less profit god forbid and we all know the dollar is king. Ask the borg lmao! Both were horrendous and both clearly avoidable with some more humane planning. HTL/YNWA

• 160 Mister Tuff // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:58 PM

Magscar – do you want to comment upon who started todays ruck or not. Just asking.

• 161 Yo-yo // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:59 PM

Booby – you used the word butchered. I asked what word you could then use for Srebrenica or the Nazis.
    Don’t distort and don’t wriggle.

• 162 nearly // Apr 26, 2016 at 8:59 PM

bobby
    im with you on most things ,just chill abit

am i really reading things like i earn 5 times a year more than you ,people calling other people leeches , haway man its a football blog

• 163 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 9:05 PM

Borg again just trotting out the insults because their brains can only produce destructive, not constructive arguments. Please, would somebody not of the assimilated find where i ever said i punch horses? I’ve looked but it ain’t there – but then, i would say that. If it’s not there – and it ain’t – please relieve the borg of their misconception and twisted words. Naw, lets call them lies in my usual blunt manner, because that’s what they are after all. Lies and inventions from the warped collective mind of the assilimated. 😉 HTL/YNWA

• 164 Jib // Apr 26, 2016 at 9:06 PM

Well
    So much for the classic at the Etihad 🙁

• 165 Mister Tuff // Apr 26, 2016 at 9:09 PM

Magscar -just noted your comments – helpful, supercillious prodding with a stick.

How can you even consider that my post, replicated below, was anything other than a comment upon the law. What did you see that made you think otherwise.
    Mister Tuff // Apr 26, 2016 at 1:59 PM

• 166 Mister Tuff // Apr 26, 2016 at 9:11 PM

Hahahaha – getting upset about false accusations about yourself – but do exactly the same thing yourself about me and others.
    Man take your meds and go for a howl out the window.

• 167 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 9:14 PM

Yo yo. Imo they were butchered by being crammed into too small a place for those numbers. It’s just a word and not really that important. Let’s remove butchered and just call it murdered, if only 2nd degree murder. The nazi’s was attempted genocide of a kind and disgusting. The point is, both were horrendous and i fail to see why the two are on the same page. The nazi’s were not football related, hillsborough was. All match going fans have a bond, even if idiots sometimes smash the bond with mindless violence. There for the grace of god we go. I dunno, maybe empathy is outmoded now, but not in my house it ain’t. And i know in reality it would be classed as manslaughter, but the law’s an ass in this case. HTL/YNWA

• 168 magscar // Apr 26, 2016 at 9:19 PM

reilly@155

I was merely reacting to your premise that Mr Tuff was being helpful in correcting Bobby – I thought there was more to it. You and others may think different as is your right.

On JIb I think looking back that he was making an aside that whilst Mr Tuff had mentioned Manslaughter in his response other systems use the term murder in 2cnd degree etc instead of that term. Didn’t see that as a rag to either of them and it passed without comment I think. If Mr Tuff had taken exception then he didn’t show his usual response to Jib’s ” gaffes”.

For the avoidance of any doubt I don’t subscribe to Bobby’s Murder claim or his subsequent clarification of his use of the term.

I do agree with “unlawful killing” and that there appears to have been attempts to pervert the course of justice – whether anyone or any company, institution is held responsible for this remains to be seen when the 2 separate systems reviewing these come to a conclusion.

For those thinking what has this to do with the here and now Hillsborough directly led to the safer stadiums we now enjoy. There are moves to restore some standing areas and I am not personally in favour ( my days of rushing up and down Leazes End as the crowd moved are long over) but I suppose if they can be made equally safe as the seats then as some fans and the money men are in favour it could yet happen.

• 169 magscar // Apr 26, 2016 at 9:21 PM

Mister Tuff

Come on there are words and intentions behind them as you well know and well versed in. Sorry but in my eyes you have previous – just my opinion which I know you will allow me.

• 170 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 9:23 PM

Mags, ignore him mate. He’s trying to drag you into it in the hope you might be an easier target – i’m sure you aren’t though. We all know the law is stacked to protect certain members of society and in this case, it’s highlighted massively. Wasting your time with the borg though, insults is their default setting. Destructive, never constructive. So i’ve gone from being just a run of the mill football hooligan, to punching horses – without one minute slice of factual evidence to support said claims. Can’t beat me, so lets insult him with childish immature falacies. Would you believe he’s actually not still in school? 🙂 HTL/YNWA

• 171 reilly // Apr 26, 2016 at 9:26 PM

magscar you are looking for grey areas in comments that arnt there.
    tuff and jib explained how it is in law and nothing else.

• 172 magscar // Apr 26, 2016 at 9:28 PM

Bobby

Despite protestations there are some loving this – retire gracefully and stop being drawn into comparisons with other events.

Sincerely please move on as you have made your position as unequivocal as you need.

I am now in trouble having intended to just catch up on Blog for 10 mins and Missus wanted to watch her TV programme at 9:00.

• 173 magscar // Apr 26, 2016 at 9:29 PM

reilly

we will have to disagree I think

Have to go

• 174 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 9:30 PM

Nearly, i am chilled marra. And yes, sadly you are reading such niceties and they’re all aimed at me. I reserve the right to defend myself at all times and will never shirk from that. Seriously, would you? I have repeatedly tried to draw a line under it, but those lies and insults just keep flying in. Should i take it? Tell ya what, i’ll give that a go. 🙂 HTL/YNWA

• 175 Jib // Apr 26, 2016 at 9:36 PM

Reilly
    I was actually supporting Bobby’s use of the word murder.
    A senior fire officer doing a check of the leppings lane entrance in question 4 months before the tragedy called it in terms of crowd control a “deathtrap”.
    The South Yorkshire police pressured the Sheffield Fire Service into moving him out of the city.
    All this shit is coming out now.
    It looks like accusations of the cover up being Thatchers reward to the SYP for help in the miners strike may be true.

• 176 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 9:46 PM

Reilly, please check back and you’ll see i didn’t take jib in the same way i did the borg. I knew jib wasn’t having a dig at me, that’s the difference. With the borg, it’s their default setting to attack me and today isn’t the day, nor is the subject one for flippancy. He could have said ‘ no, for once i’m not having a dig, i just wanted to point out the difference. Unlike the borg, i would willingly apologise, as i have in the past. Trust me, it was deliberate. You know, having such a passion for this, i would be hard pressed NOT to know the law on the matter, but you may have noticed, i am blunt and wrap it up anyway you want, they were murdered. When you start pushing fans back into their death, as happened and has been testified by witnesses, imo manslaughter goes out the window. Having so nearly suffered the same fate, it is something close to my heart. Like the smug laughing copper who kept wrapping my fingers with his batton as i tried to escape, i know exactly how they treated us fans back then. Those cages were a disgrace. Imagine if there had been a fire like bradford city suffered. Horrendous. HTL/YNWA

• 177 reilly // Apr 26, 2016 at 9:47 PM

jib all grounds were like that back then tho.
    they were total shit holes.
    did the thatcher government cover it up YES they did.
    but it wasnt murder and it wasnt on par with the holocaust,as this fkin tool claims.
    and for him to kick right off because tuff and YOU told him how the law works is a fkin joke.

• 178 Jib // Apr 26, 2016 at 9:47 PM

Kompany is right I guess
    Any score draw in Madrid and City are through !

• 179 Mister Tuff // Apr 26, 2016 at 9:47 PM

Magscar – I appreciate you are off now but I must protest at what you believe you saw in my post and can only say that it was an innocent post to clarify the law.
    If I wanted to take a poke I certainly would not beat about the bush I would say what I meant as I usually do.
    However, it is up to you to assess others posts and I think you should re-consider your assessment – but that is a matter for you.

• 180 Jib // Apr 26, 2016 at 9:49 PM

The use of fkn all the time is a bit unnecessary !
    How old are you ?

• 181 Tsunki // Apr 26, 2016 at 9:53 PM

it’s a madhouse in here these days. Truly an asylum.

• 182 Jib // Apr 26, 2016 at 9:54 PM

I think Martoon got it spot on
    Cilia are eyebrows in Greek
    Supercilious means raised eyebrows
    Supercilia is also old Greek for Camel
    (just think about the expression on a camels face)
    Mr Tuff – owld camel face – rather apt methinks.

• 183 Jib // Apr 26, 2016 at 9:55 PM

Sorry for Martoon read Magscar

• 184 welshgeordie9 // Apr 26, 2016 at 9:56 PM

Well that was a crap match.

• 185 Belfast // Apr 26, 2016 at 9:56 PM

Howay Skunki bring back Vollans!

• 186 reilly // Apr 26, 2016 at 9:56 PM

wow what a come back.
    you have just ko me with that one.

bobby do you know your new mate jib likes to make jokes about disabled people.

• 187 Mister Tuff // Apr 26, 2016 at 9:59 PM

F**k me he’s now on about defending himself. He was on about this during his other ruck a couple of days ago-lashing out as he then called it.
    Seems he has a right to defend himself – but others have not -especially when he starts tonights aggro in the first place.

Unbelievable.
    One thing a ruck does – clear any misconceptions about who are the fifty faced hypocrites who fail to comment upon offensive behaviour but then are selective to pusue old and forgotten spats. They bear false witness. A ruck brings em out to take sides along old lines but not along the the specific topic of the day.
    Fifty faced dogs. They turn my gut – cowards with lily livers.

• 188 Belfast // Apr 26, 2016 at 9:59 PM

Bobby I’d cool you down with my homemade fan, but it’s the sun newspaper folded up, so I won’t bother.

• 189 Jib // Apr 26, 2016 at 10:02 PM

reilly

you got that wrong

fkn bobby do you fkn know your fkn new mate fkn jib likes to fkn make fkn jokes about fkn disabled people ffs.

• 190 reilly // Apr 26, 2016 at 10:02 PM

reet im off got work in the morning,havnt got the luxury of sitting on my arse claiming disability benefits.

jib il hack you later,have a good one.

• 191 Tsunki // Apr 26, 2016 at 10:04 PM

Belfast – you didnt!

• 192 stestickle // Apr 26, 2016 at 10:07 PM

blog on it’s last legs nowt but bitching mostly must put alot of folk off from actually wanting to comment theres some canny people on here but most are just bully big balls.

• 193 wolfshead@toon // Apr 26, 2016 at 10:11 PM

can you have an online ruck? surely its just a cyber version of hurling abuse at your neighbours from the safety of your bedroom window

• 194 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 10:12 PM

I didn’t compare it. I was asked how it compared to his idea of what butchered was. Did i suddenly write, ‘this is as bad as the holocaust’? No, i didn’t. What i said was in the cold light of day – and probably in the heart of the victim as it goes – there’s little difference when it comes to pushing someone back into the crowd to die of asphyxia. That happened you know? Why are people so quick to jump to the defence of the perpetrators, and not the victims. Dying people were thrown back in to die and that’s murder that the guilty scum will get away with. If that sits fine with people then fill your socks. Personally it infuriates me beyond belief. O J Simpson was found not guilty of murder. Does that make him any less than a murderer? He walked on technicalities. Wriggling off on a technicalitity. Murder was committed, because those who pushed fans back in knew exactly what they were doing, but the good old law says only manslaughter charges can be brought against them. So it’s manslaughter by law, but in my eyes, it was cold blooded murder. That’s how i see it and how the families see it. The smear campaign added insult to injury. Shame on all those involved and a pox on the lot of them.

Er, borg. That is not me admitting to infecting the south yorkshire police with sdt’s, just for the record. 🙂

• 195 VanToonMan // Apr 26, 2016 at 10:13 PM

Curious question guys – would it be outrageous or fair to say that if Benitez keeps us up – he is automatically at Sir Bobby’s legendary status for our club??

Also who would people start with on Saturday? I think we need to really go for Palace – get 1, 2 or 3-0 up at half time to really give a confidence and goal difference boost. Hence my team would be:

———————-Darlow———————

–Anita—-Mbemba—-Lascelles—Dummy

————–Tiote———Colback————

-Townsend——–Sissoko——-Wijnaldum—

———————–Cisse———————–

• 196 manxpie // Apr 26, 2016 at 10:14 PM

#bringbackluckycharms

• 197 Bobbybee // Apr 26, 2016 at 10:21 PM

Reilly, get yourself into a car crash, break nearly all you bones and have bits chopped off. Follow that with your bones thinning and crumbling. That did it for me. Surely a small price to pay for being on the breadline marra? No, seriously, you go for it. You’d probably deserve it. Lmao! No, in fact
    I know you deserve it. Drive carefully. 🙂

• 198 GS // Apr 26, 2016 at 11:10 PM

I have to say something about this points discussion. Of course it is worse that Sunderland drew instead of lost. Their goal difference is better for one. Now there are two teams who are ahead of us rather than one so that makes it statistically more difficult to pass both.

Lets say you are in a poker game with two other players. Would you rather that they both have an equally good hand or one has a good hand and the other slightly worse. Obviously the latter, because that increases your chances.

(and forget about bluffing).

• 199 GS // Apr 26, 2016 at 11:16 PM

In a winner take all situation, the worse your opponent’s hand the better it is for you and the fewer you have to pass the better it is for you. Is that so hard to comprehend?

• 200 GS // Apr 26, 2016 at 11:24 PM

You are running away from a bear (relegation) and there are 3 of you. Would you rather compete with an average runner (31 points) and a less than average runner (30 points) or 2 average runners (both 31 points).

• 201 posada // Apr 27, 2016 at 8:23 AM

This blogs not worth reading since the rantings of Bobbybee started.
    Hope it makes him feel good judging the world with the benefit of 27 years of hindsight, which as they say is a wonderful thing.
    We are judging the past with the values of the present.
    Watching football then was dreadful and dangerous.
    The Government, the clubs, the FA, the Police, the supporters. Everyone knew it, but we all accepted it.
    Without this disaster we would not have changed.
    If it had not happened on that day it would have happened a year later, 3 years later or whatever.
    Sad, but without massive events we don’t seem able to affect change for the better.

previous post: Can Newcastle Beat Crystal Palace On Saturday?

next post: Top Tottenham Star Will Likely Miss Newcastle Game