The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Howay The Lads!!

Benitez Seems Impressed With This Newcastle Youngster

12:39 pm, Wednesday, April 27th, 2016 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 81 Comments

Newcastle manager Rafael Benitez seems to like what he sees in 20 year-old Kevin Mbabu who is now fit again and was on on the bench at Liverpool.

When Kevin has played for the Newcastle first team – five times this season – he has looked good,  but he has again been injured most of the season.

But the fact that Rafa had him on the bench at Anfield when other more senior players were not, suggests Rafa can see the  potential in the Swiss U19 International.

kevin mbabu

Kevin Mbabu – Rafa seems to like him

This is what Rafa told BBC Radio Newcastle:

“With Mbabu coming back, that is good news. Gouffran is closer, so we have some players getting closer,”

“At least we have Mbabu, who is a defender and can help with the defender crisis.”

Mbabu picks up a lot of injuries and he’s been out since the beginning of the year with a thigh injury and while he was supposed to be out for around five weeks initially, it’s been much longer than that.

We wouldn’t be surprised if Mbabu sees some playing time in the last three games and if Newcastle survive the drop and Rafa stays then the Newcastle manager will want to give the 20 year-old an extension to the youngster’s contract – which runs out at the end of June.

Kevin is a versatile player and can play anywhere along the back four and has played in both full-back positions for the first team this season.

How Will Newcastle Fare Against Crystal Palace?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Tags: Coaching · Kevin Mbabu · Management · Newcastle News · Poll · Prayer · Premier League

81 responses so far ↓

• 1 dok - the horrid colonial // Apr 27, 2016 at 12:45 PM

repost from previous:

I just hope he chills out a bit, we all have our passions, but the blog denigrated to a state of ugliness ive not seen for a few years, it hurts, as this is one of the only ways of keep up with the brother and sisterhood of my extended toon family… I learn a lot, believe it or not, from all of you who are there, and it only serves to increase my own love and passion for this club…

on Saturday I went to a Liverpool pub my friend runs to watch the match, and of course, myself, my wife and lad were the only toon supporters there, but were made to feel more than welcome… needless to say, I was thrilled with the point, and one pool supporter, from Liverpool actually said how he has always respected our supporters, his words, ” you’ve been given so much shite the last 5-7 years, yet ive never met a one who chose to follow another club, and that passion is immense and that he hopes we stay up”

kind words I thought…
    sorry for the run-on…

• 2 beefman13 // Apr 27, 2016 at 12:46 PM

Mbabu, is definitely a player who can make it, hope Rafa sees it, he could be a real good player this kid, injuries are a big big problem though.

• 3 Tsunki // Apr 27, 2016 at 12:46 PM

Ashley Out!

• 4 Ibizatoon // Apr 27, 2016 at 12:52 PM

Good day blog,

Not overly excited about the return of Gouffran, but am keen to see Mbabu back in action.

Looked a promising player earlier in the season.

• 5 magscar // Apr 27, 2016 at 12:54 PM

magscar // Apr 27, 2016 at 12:52 PM

There was a brilliant drama/doc over here of Hillsborough in 90’s ? repeated a few years ago which I recorded but having watched it’s first showing have yet to watch again as it is harrowing if essential viewing.

Was also going to mention on my previous post that there was a very different culture surrounding football here back in the 70’s and 80’s in what had always been a predominantly working class male pursuit with few facilities. The growing hooligan culture was corrosive.

In USA sport seems to have been catered for more as a family outing – tailgate picnics, hotdog stands in stadium etc without boorish behavior in or outside and this no doubt contributes to the safety record.

Fortunately we are now in a different landscape over here in PL and Hillsborough, Bradford or Ibrox should never happen again in GB probably as a legacy of that awful day. I hope so.

• 6 Munster Mag // Apr 27, 2016 at 12:55 PM

Jail, whats a borg?

• 7 Ibizatoon // Apr 27, 2016 at 12:56 PM

magscar…Do you remember who made the program?

Might be able to pull it up on YouTube.

• 8 Munster Mag // Apr 27, 2016 at 12:56 PM

Anyone waiting for Thauvin to come good could be waiting a long time, championship or not.

• 9 Jib // Apr 27, 2016 at 12:58 PM

Is right about the stadium safety record in the States but I do seem to remember a few end of season riots in towns (usually to do with college sides I think) where the cops have had to restore order.

• 10 Ibizatoon // Apr 27, 2016 at 1:02 PM

Munster…On the face of it, I get what you’re saying on Thauvin, but given the improvement of the players under Rafa, I’m not sure we can write anyone off at this stage. Maybe Obertan 🙂

With proper coaching and tactics and therefore a functioning team, how do we know how Thauvin might do?

• 11 Munster Mag // Apr 27, 2016 at 1:14 PM

ibiza, I aint forgiving Carr if thats what you’re after! 🙂
    I think Thauvin was an awfulpurchase – not needed, and not suited. Awful recent record in france before we got him, and he lacked both straight line pace, and physicality of any form. In fairness, I called it after the West Ham game about him, and was slagged for it, but to me his lack of pace ( assuming fit) was a real concern. Carr persisted with his own buying agenda, mainly via one agency and should have listened to what Pardew needed and wanted, and not went off on his own agenda of nimble wingers. We have been left behind in scouting terms by other clubs, but I would still trust some of his work, provided he was reporting to Rafa. In other words, when rafa says that we need a certain type of full back , he gets him ( and hopefully not a defensively frail bloke like Santon ) . He does have a network it seems, but concentrates on France too much. Spain will become a bigger pool to us under Rafa , if he stays. And no harm in that.

• 12 G // Apr 27, 2016 at 1:15 PM

@10, I will believe it when I see it Ibiza, personally speaking, when I saw Thauvin play I saw somebody with no passion, no commitment, and no future for us. Rafa may see something in him, but I doubt it. For what it’s worth though, I hope you are right and the rest of us are wrong.

• 13 Munster Mag // Apr 27, 2016 at 1:16 PM

I dont think obertan was any worse that thauvin. Completely brainless is our Obie ( pardew sold a pup by his mate Fergie) but at least he can run fast ( forgets the ball though ) 🙂

• 14 Munster Mag // Apr 27, 2016 at 1:18 PM

I was going to query how many blokes rafa has improved …but sissoko, lascelles, anita, tiote, yip he has lifted them.

• 15 dok - the horrid colonial // Apr 27, 2016 at 1:18 PM

yes, usually alcohol fueled but didn’t lead to the amount of deaths as in Hillsborough

• 16 Jail for Ashley // Apr 27, 2016 at 1:21 PM

It’s what mad Booby’s been calling anyone who gives him or Jib shite.

• 17 Ron Knee // Apr 27, 2016 at 1:22 PM

Has Benitez given Saivet a run out, or was it McClaren?

• 18 magscar // Apr 27, 2016 at 1:23 PM

It was simply called “Hillsborough” and made by Granada TV scripted by Jimmy McGovern from various sources.

• 19 Ibizatoon // Apr 27, 2016 at 1:24 PM

Munster…I’ve come to the conclusion he could unearth the next Messi and you still wouldn’t 🙂

I really wasn’t talking about scouting, or even really Thauvin himself, just that Rafa has got better out of a few of our players.

It’s a blank canvas as far as I am concerned.

G…Agreed, however, passion and commitment has been lacking all over the pitch, so I find it hard to just call out Thauvin on it.

From Lascalles comments, just before this resurgence, it is clear to see that the dressing room has been off.

Would that impact a young lad from France joining a new club, led by Tufty? For sure.

I knew little about Thauvin before he arrived and feel that is still the case.

• 20 Ibizatoon // Apr 27, 2016 at 1:26 PM

Jail…Do you not think we should let it go?

Two parties constantly calling each other silly names is not going to improve a thing.

Even if people wanted to try and sort the issue, it wont be possible.

Yesterday was truly a mad affair.

Magscar…Thanks. Will take a look.

• 21 Ibizatoon // Apr 27, 2016 at 1:33 PM

For those interested in the Hillsborough film Magscar was talking about…

Marked down for a watch.

• 22 magscar // Apr 27, 2016 at 1:48 PM

That’s the one – on quick look it seems a little grainy now but was 20 years ago. Think it was reshown after the 2012 (?) report that prefaced the reopened inquests

• 23 Ibizatoon // Apr 27, 2016 at 1:51 PM

Magscar…I am “at work” so haven’t really taken a look yet. It’s bizarre to think 1996 was 20 years ago.

Feeling old at 30. Ridiculous.

Still, thanks for the recommendation. Not sure “I look forward to watching it” is the right thing to say, but I’m sure you get the point.

• 24 Jail for Ashley // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:03 PM

It’s gone 🙂

• 25 toon kk // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:08 PM

Hillsborough was a terrible disaster, but things were different then. Hooliganism was rife those days along with pitch invasions. Hence the barriers. Anyone could pile in on match day, fighting was serious on match days so the police treat the public like animals. Sadly it took a disaster to realise the mistakes and clean up the game. All seated stadiums took over and better policing to keep home and away fans apart.
    Sadly 96 people lost their lives threw negligence and terrible decisions.

• 26 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:10 PM

Alternative blog? Nah, ask Tuff.

What is the borg? Think I must have missed it.

Il be on later to reply, back to work for me.

• 27 Ibizatoon // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:10 PM

• 28 Jib // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:11 PM

Toonkk by 1989 the hooliganism had been over for a decade
    Kelvin McKenzie getting some grief

• 29 Jail for Ashley // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:12 PM

Will people stop asking what the borg is, it’s getting me in trouble with Ibiza.

• 30 Munster Mag // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:12 PM

Ibiza you can cut it any way you want but carrs track record is not good. Over reliant on france. Over reliant on mondial ( i wonder if that was investigated what it might reveal?) , a lover of lightweight frenchmen. You can think all u like that rafa could have improved them, but that doesnt mean carr has done well. Not many fans would agree with your viewpoint. And as for remi garde, i wonder who suggested that useless manager. And who wud chumley have gone to for managerial choice advice? Carr of course. of course ashley is the overseer, but carr runs his iwn recruitment shop, independent of managers ( nice model Ash)

• 31 lesh // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:13 PM

If you want to see some of Jimmy Forsyth’s photos, hit the link I posted on the previous thread – near G’s qyestion

• 32 Ibizatoon // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:15 PM

Jail…Responding to questions is one thing, fanning the flame by constantly calling him “mad bobby”, which no matter your opinion, doesn’t help things.

Now go sit on the naughty step. Empty your pockets, you’ll be playing with nothing!

I actually don’t get the borg reference either, but am happy to remain out of the loop.

• 33 lesh // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:15 PM

It takes at least two to have a ‘disciussion’.

• 34 Ibizatoon // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:17 PM

Munster…With all due respect, I clearly said I wasn’t talking about Carr or his abilities, not any of his other purchases.

Just that what we’ve seen of players to date, shouldn’t be set in stone, as clearly Rafa has gotten more from players who we’ve all been slating and near on written off.

Nothing more, nothing less. I’ve no idea why you’ve gone back to all that.

Remi Garde? Christ almighty, give us a chance for sensible discussion Munster.

• 35 lesh // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:21 PM

Experience has shown me that there’s a helluva lot of respect between the older Scouse Liverpool fans and Toon fans. It goes back a long way and has its roots in the way both cities have been treat with contempt by the state and its organs.

• 36 magscar // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:22 PM

great link

• 37 lesh // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:23 PM

I think Rafa referred to Gouffrsn’s near fitness as a ploy to put the frighteners into Pardew et al. Every little helps

• 38 Ibizatoon // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:25 PM

Lesh…That’ll be it. The fear of Pardews secret weapon being used against him 🙂

• 39 Mister Tuff // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:26 PM

YMFB – what do you suggest someone asks me about an alternative blog?

• 40 toon kk // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:28 PM

A decade, really? I don’t think so. Not finished by 1979 the 80s were known for it.

• 41 magscar // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:30 PM

Respect goes back to 1974 cup final for me when groups of us drank together in Paddington after match without rancour temporarily swapping scarves, plastic hats and a shared camaraderie of “we hate the Cockneys” . Yes easy for them the winners that day but genuine wishes that we would be back there ( Arsenal having beaten them the previous year) before too long and win – as long as not against them of course .

• 42 magscar // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:35 PM

Sorry – I just noted your further post re Jimmy Forsyth. I actually responded on last thread as I had found your link. Genuinely pleased you provided that link and amazed to see our kitchen range in the photo named Living Room – how did he do that!

• 43 Mister Tuff // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:36 PM

Jib – wrong again – if football hooliganism was no longer existent in 1979 – who are these people who go mob handed wearing club colours beating people up – even to the present day.
    If I need to convince you I could post loads of articles about modern day football violence.

Hooliganism has without doubt receeded in recent years but still exists.

• 44 Bobbybee // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:37 PM

Well said Ibiza, something we can agree on. It takes two to have a row – or in this case maybe the usual suspects against one. No change there. Still giving it large though i see. I tried to draw a line under it repeatedly, but the personal insults kept flying. As the borg are still at it, i’ll say my final piece and then i will not converse with any of you again.

This is to the rest of the blog, not the borg collective, coz i’m done with them. Do you recall when jib was accused of making a joke about the disabled? Do you remember the absolute indignation on false pretence that he was so evil, he must be banned? In fact they still use it as a stick to beat him with. Let me inform you that a perfectly fit individual as i was, when fate takes a cruel turn and renders them disabled, they do not also get a sense of humour bypass. In fact, your sense of humour increases because situations arise when all you can do is laugh at your situation. A joke is just that – a joke. No harm intended. A bit of fun. Nobody takes offence at that. I like chubby brown myself as it goes and he’s the worse for it.
    Now, for all their shocking indignation that jib could even think such a thing, let alone write it, i invite you to read some of what they wrote about my disabilities. Ask yourself if this is really the same people who were up in arms about jib?
    What this does is simply show that their personas on here are 100% FALSE. They are, in other words, hypocrites and liars. That’s not me saying it, ut’s from their own sick minds.
    Thankfully, it’s water off a ducks back in my case. Couldn’t care less and being made into one of lifes hard knocks by my situation, i can simply laugh at them, not with them.
    Seriously, think about the fuss they kicked up, then read some of what was written. Oh dear oh dear. That mask slipped and what is behind it is dark and ugly. Never see me sinking to that level.
    Whenever there’s a row on here, just look who’s involved. Always the same old names – the borg collective. Not one individual thought, just a mob mentality.
    Knock my disability to your hearts content, it shames you, not me. For which, i will never converse with them again. Line under it. FINISHED. Nobody can deny what was written, it’s there for the record. Of course, i could make a real issue of it and take further action, but jesus, i ain’t that petty. Like i say, water off a ducks back.
    I suppose, now we know their real personas, it should come as no surprise they treat hillsborough flippantly. I thought we were all football fans on here and had great empathy with other fans, unlawfully killed, but apparently not.
    So, now, you’ve had your say behind my back again, thete’s mine. END OF. NOT ANOTHER WORD.

• 45 toon kk // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:41 PM

Think it mentions the 80s here mate.

• 46 Bobbybee // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:43 PM

The borg, for those not aware, were an alien species who were assimilated. They were thousands of them, but not one individual amongst them. They all acted in accord as one. Incapable of individual thought. It was from star treck, many years ago. Very apt i thought! 🙂

• 47 Ibizatoon // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:46 PM

Best leave you to it then Bobby.

Shame you weren’t willing to try and work on the issue.

A little tip, meant with the best of intentions, do try and not group everyone together under one banner. Otherwise you’re guaranteed to have got something wrong.

• 48 magscar // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:48 PM

Mister Tuff

Thankfully it has more or less disappeared in grounds especially in PL due to design , policing, stewarding, ST’s and possibly pricing which has indirectly affected many of the potential thugs.

You and Toon KK are right though about 80’s as hooliganism had spread across Europe e.g. Holland, Poland etc and with some of our fans fighting on cross channel ferries amongst themselves. Hysel ban probably brought a hiatus at club level but some England fans still made an unwelcome presence at times. Remember Warren Barton’s debut in Dublin and English fans ripping out seats and hurling them. Things have generally changed for better.

• 49 dok - the horrid colonial // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:49 PM

well bend over and call me Ibiza, mike dean is the ref on Saturday 🙂

that was meant as a joke Ibiza 🙂

• 50 Bobbybee // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:50 PM

Toon kk, you’re right marra, it does still go on sadly, but thankfully it is well away from the real fans and the cctv cameras. Football is tribal. It’s why we detest the mackems after all, lets not beat about the bush. Tribalism = warfare. It’s nothing new, it’s primeaval. That said, hooligans had nothing to do with hillsborough mate, it was down to treating human beings like animals, by the people we rely on for protection. Scary in itself. Granted, Heysel was down to hooligans from Liverpool and they deserved to feel the full power of the law, but the attitude that the gutter media expressed – that due to Heysel they had it coming – was obscene at best.

• 51 Ibizatoon // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:50 PM

Dok…Mate, whatever gets the job done for ya 🙂

• 52 Jail for Ashley // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:51 PM

You’ve said your bit now lets leave it at that Bobby.

• 53 Bobbybee // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:52 PM

Ibiza, i know when i’m right marra – usual suspects every time. Still, what’s done etc. 😉

• 54 TacoFlavoredKisses ForMyBen-arfa // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:53 PM

mbabu needs to start dummet is woefull

• 55 Jail for Ashley // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:57 PM

Dummet is a useful squad player good to have on the bench in case a defender needs to come off.

• 56 toon kk // Apr 27, 2016 at 2:58 PM

I didn’t mean Hillsborough was caused by hooliganism, just that the police had a bad attitude towards the fans those days.
    Thankfully things have changed.

• 57 Bobbybee // Apr 27, 2016 at 3:00 PM

Jib was right to a large degree. The summer of love period, when ecstasy became the drug of choice over alcohol, football violence vanished for a couple of years. Completely. Either one side or both were so e’d up, they didn’t want to fight!! It didn’t last though and it has returned. The difference now is football is no longer the domain of the working class and the average fan won’t tolerate it. They do point the finger at troublemakers and the cctv backs them up. Football now is a completely different animal to what it once was. What cleaned it up wasn’t treating fans like animals and putting them into cages, just because a minority misbehaved, but making the matchday experience a proper day out. Something to enjoy, not haing to wade thriugh inches of piss and floaters to relieve yourself. 😉 .

• 58 Mister Tuff // Apr 27, 2016 at 3:00 PM

Magscar – indeed – a lot of commentators suggest that Heysel was something of a turning point.
    All seating /CCTV also helped inside the grounds.
    Folk were herded like animals before the changes occured.
    Not sure however about calls to bring back standing areas- were they going to trial this somewhere – seem to recall something on the news way back about it.
    The crowd make-up has also been engineered by pricing – it was exclusively the working mans sport in yesteryear -but no longer.

• 59 Bobbybee // Apr 27, 2016 at 3:01 PM

Toon kk, i didn’t for one second think you were mate, i was just extending your point marra. 😉

• 60 Jail for Ashley // Apr 27, 2016 at 3:02 PM

I remember a drunken Brian Clough giving a Milwall fan a clout after a game.

• 61 Jail for Ashley // Apr 27, 2016 at 3:04 PM

Or was it a Forest fan?

• 62 toon kk // Apr 27, 2016 at 3:04 PM

Nay bother mate.

• 63 Mister Tuff // Apr 27, 2016 at 3:04 PM

Magscar – should also add that clubs now have “a duty of care” not just to staff but also folk who attended matches etc. Duty of care can be interpreted very widely to cover more or less anything.

• 64 Bobbybee // Apr 27, 2016 at 3:06 PM

Mags, i used to follow England religiously to, when it wasn’t fashionable to do so. Been in wembley when crowds were 25k, that’s how fashionable it was. There was trouble then as well, but the game i always looked forward to most was v N Ireland. Never have i seen two sets of fans get on so well in dark times. Not a bad word between the two. Funny old game eh! 😉

• 65 reilly // Apr 27, 2016 at 3:09 PM

i thought i would add some music,for the walk down memory lane

enjoy 😆

• 66 Bobbybee // Apr 27, 2016 at 3:15 PM

Nice to see Mbabu getting some praise. He was one of the young uns i picked out for success during their academy days, along with Aarons, Callum Roberts and of course, Adam Armstrong. Funnily enough, his injury problems were so bad, I actually thought he’d moved on as i hadn’t seen him for so long in the U21’s, but i’m pleased he’s still with us. He’s actually right footed and can play centre back as well as right back just as good. His cameos at left back also show he dan play anywhere along the back four and we need to sign him up to a five year deal. I think the reason Rafa is putting Dummett ahead is because being left footed gives us a better balance, but imo Mbabu is the better footballer by far. I do understand Rafa’s thinking on the matter though.

• 67 Mag52 // Apr 27, 2016 at 3:17 PM

Us and the Northern Irish – We are on the same side after all.

• 68 Bobbybee // Apr 27, 2016 at 3:21 PM

Ee by gum lad, those were t’days eh. Havin’to get up two hours before tha went to sleep, in order to do a 25 hour shift down’t pit. Gravel fu breakfast. But when ya tell t’young uns nowadays, they don’t believe a word of it. 🙂

• 69 Mag52 // Apr 27, 2016 at 3:22 PM

Dummett has played his part in the much stronger defence we have shown over the last three games.
    I’d be very surprised if Rafa chooses to change the back four for the Palace game.

• 70 Bobbybee // Apr 27, 2016 at 3:27 PM

Mag52, i agree. The team looks much more balanced with Dummett. Left footers always make better left backs because it’s more natural. If the winger tries to go past you on the outside, he’s just playing to your strong point. I love Mbabu though and can see him being our #1 right back for the forseeable future starting next season – regardless of which league we’re in.

• 71 lesh // Apr 27, 2016 at 3:29 PM

Jimmy Forsyth kept a secret in that he was also an interior designer who specialised in high-end bespoke kitchens for the mega-rich and long before the Chekski set came along.

But maybe you should’ve kept your wealth quiet otherwise you’ll be beaten over the head to buy the Club off Ashley!

• 72 lesh // Apr 27, 2016 at 3:33 PM

I trust your in good fettle bonny lad.

The borg, assimilated? Like being a member of the CIU where I’d be assimilated to the Ashington Comrades Club?

• 73 dok - the horrid colonial // Apr 27, 2016 at 3:36 PM

sorry Ibiza, in the middle of 36 straight hours, my apologies…

• 74 Bobbybee // Apr 27, 2016 at 3:36 PM

Jib, you still about? I hear from lesh you are a man with contacts? How about you get the half time announcer to play the old record ‘Stay’, covered by many artistes over the decades. ‘Oh won’t you stay-a-ay, just a little bit longer, oh won’t you stay-a-ay, just a little bit more. Dedicated to Rafa of course. 😉

• 75 Ibizatoon // Apr 27, 2016 at 3:37 PM

Dok…No apologies needed. 36 hours straight? Being bent over or working? 🙂

• 76 Bobbybee // Apr 27, 2016 at 3:39 PM

Lesh, maybe not quite as restrictive lmao! Do you remember them from star trek? Half man, half machine? I’m sure it’s not all in my head. 😉

• 77 lesh // Apr 27, 2016 at 3:46 PM

As one who’s of an age that can speak from experience, I can assure you that Ecstasy had no place during the Summer of Love. Acid, lsd, was de rigueur along with good old fashioned Marjyrama!!!!

• 78 lesh // Apr 27, 2016 at 3:48 PM

No, don’t know about the Borg at all. Half man, half machine?

I’m more of a half man half mattress type these days

• 79 Ibizatoon // Apr 27, 2016 at 3:50 PM

Pleased for the lad. What could have been!

Anyway, thought this was over, but maybe not.

• 80 lesh // Apr 27, 2016 at 3:54 PM

Bobby, Jib

I suspect that the Club might play Stay as a request – they’re that dim they wouldn’t see the significance of it until the fans chimed in.

Jib, when you make the request, stress that you want the Maurice Williams and the Zodiacs’ version and it’s for your granny who’s pregnant and hasn’t eaten for a fortnight!

• 81 Bobbybee // Apr 27, 2016 at 4:04 PM

Lesh, gonna shoot off onto the official website and see if i can get that request played. See what they’re saying. 😉

previous post: Why Newcastle Must Not Allow This With Summer Transfers