The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Howay The Lads!!

If Benitez Keeps Us Up – He Will Have A Free Rein

10:55 pm, Wednesday, April 27th, 2016 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 93 Comments

Rafa Benitez is nobody´s fool and he is a workaholic who simply lives and breathes football.

He had an eye on Newcastle for at least a couple of years with word coming out of Italy when he was at Naples that he could be interested in becoming the Newcastle manager.

We never believed those reports, but it now looks like they were true.

It turns out Rafa wanted to manage back in England and the Premier League,  so he was close to his wife and two daughters in the Wirral, just outside of Liverpool.

Rafa benitez confident

Rafa Benitez – Newcastle manager

Newcastle is about a three hour car ride from his home to Newcastle – about 200 miles – but only 120 miles point to point – as the crow flies.

The fastest train ride from Lime Street to the Central takes two minutes over three hours.

So when the Newcastle job finally opened up after Steve McClaren was given far too much time to lose too many games – Rafa was interested and he confounded a number of people in football by finally taking the job on Friday March 11th.

Rafa saw Newcastle as another Liverpool – with the Geordies very much like Scousers in their passion for football and their club – and in one sense Newcastle was even a better club to take over than Liverpool.

Since 1970 Liverpool had won a ton of trophies with Bill Shankly and then Bob Paisley in charge, but at Newcastle we have won nowt since 1969.

And as Alan Shearer told him before he took the job – he would be an instant hero if he had Newcastle winning a trophy.

Maybe even a bronze statue in St. James’ Park longer term.

Rafa may have found it more difficult than he first thought when he first arrived,  with the club almost down and out with those running Newcastle being the most incompetent in the Premier League.

Lee Charnley couldn´t even fire Steve McClaren professionally without embarrassing the club with his ineptitude – and he had to issue an apology to Steve following his dismissal.

One point from four games wasn’t a good start as far as the points go for Rafa – and it looked like we were dead and buried with one point from the previous 7 games.

But Rafa´s magic in man-management coupled with his immense football know-how is now showing through and the man has not wavered in his belief he can save Newcastle.

5 points from the last 3 games is an excellent return for us.

That belief is now getting through to the players and to the fans too – although it’s still going to be difficult.

If Rafa does save us he will already be a hero at Newcastle – and he will continue to be given a free rein to run the club.

Rafa will be in  charge of all team personnel including the transfers.

If we stay up there will be meetings to thrash out the finer details and Rafa may ask for more control in other areas and he´s almost certain to ask for the new training facilities to be built as soon as possible.

So if we can get three wins in the last three games – which is not impossible – things could be looking very good for Newcastle´s future.

And that has to be a huge understatement.

Next up is Crystal Palace and we must win that game in front of a full house at St. James’ Park.

Here´s hoping.

Tags: Coaching · Management · Newcastle News · Prayer · Premier League

93 responses so far ↓

• 1 BandB // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:00 PM

Now where do we start?
    And who with?

• 2 welshgeordie9 // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:05 PM

BandB

Welcome back, that’s if you are staying of course.

• 3 BandB // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:08 PM

Just having a nap my precious.
    Having a think.
    Hasn’t it been simply beastly round here recently/

• 4 BandB // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:10 PM

Relegation fight and not a jot of “all in it together” to be seen.

• 5 Tsunki // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:10 PM

You missed all the fun. Or…did you?

😉

• 6 welshgeordie9 // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:10 PM

It’s been a bloody madhouse if you ask me.

• 7 Tsunki // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:12 PM

I think it’s more the raw nerves of the first time skydiver.

• 8 Tsunki // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:13 PM

I think it will all be like a box of cornflakes come match time
    Contents may settle.

• 9 welshgeordie9 // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:14 PM

If all of us on this blog went to war together i would think the enemy would say screw it we don’t need to kill them, they will do it themselves to each other, that’s what it like on this blog.

• 10 BandB // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:15 PM

First of all
    Didn’t it do the heart good to see a vindication for caged fans accused of being robbers and despoilers of the dead by the worst kinds of spoiling for a fight journalists and coppers vindicated after all these years.
    Idiots spoil for a fight.
    The world is full of Begbies, isn’t it?

• 11 welshgeordie9 // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:16 PM

Tsunki

Did you read my comment on previous post, what album for you or your son to listen too.

• 12 BandB // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:17 PM

Begbie, borg, I get mixed up with all these B’s.

• 13 welshgeordie9 // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:19 PM

BandB

So how many people you are not happy with and you want word with them.

• 14 Tsunki // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:20 PM

Welsh yes I’m interested in that genesis cover I’ll get back to you…

• 15 bettyswallocks // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:21 PM

BandB…… No finer woman. We missed you. Excuse me a moment whilst I telephone God and tell him we found his missing Angel.

• 16 BandB // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:21 PM

Begbie?
    Sorry.
    It’s not that it was a lead balloon of a concept.
    Just that it was wasted on ya……

Anyway, that’s enough of me being a one-man mob for tonight.

• 17 BandB // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:22 PM

Welshgeordie,

Not you.

• 18 BandB // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:23 PM

Does anyone mind if I do this in readable one-liners?

• 19 bettyswallocks // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:28 PM

Welshie……. Stop chatting my bird up you heathen. You’ve got those thirty girlfriends to consider.

Band B….. What’s a nice girl like you doing talking to a loser like him.

• 20 BandB // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:30 PM

betty

You have been a ray of wit recently.
    By comparison.

• 21 Toon Tang // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:32 PM

Sergio Aguero building his own website just cracked me right up.

It’s the simple things eh…

• 22 welshgeordie9 // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:34 PM

Betty

She’s my bird, told you earlier on, go and watch animal farm.

• 23 bettyswallocks // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:36 PM

Band B…….. I thought perhaps you were waiting to see if we get relegated so you could come back and be proved right. Still a glimmer, but looks like you ll probably be right. Ay least we have Rafa who we didn’t have before you deserted us.

• 24 BandB // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:36 PM

I’m all your birds.
    Always courted, but never Faced.

• 25 Graeme // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:37 PM

Welcome back BandB – your wisdom and sage comments have been missed. Glad to see you managed to sort the access problems.

• 26 BandB // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:40 PM

no betty,

100 per cent behind a decent manager and the team (which turns out to be open to talented entreaty (to a degree) after all.)
    This isn’t like last season.
    Is being right on HERE a design for living?
    I don’t think so.

• 27 Thump // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:44 PM

I can’t help but feel that we’re getting ahead of ourselves. Yes, Rafa’s doing a better job than Smiler ever could have, but free reign? A sudden change in policy? Rafa could be the greatest manager in the world and we’re still stuck with Fatman and Co. will change their ways? Oh no, this is the honeymoon period. They’ll do Rafa as they have the rest – we can only live in hope.

On a happier note, however: damn glad to see you back, BandB! You’ve been missed like Ben Arfa in a black and white shirt!

• 28 bettyswallocks // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:45 PM

BandB….. That’s my girl x

• 29 BandB // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:45 PM

Nice to see you still posting Graeme.
    There’s only one “side” that matters.

• 30 BandB // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:49 PM

betty,

I’m not your girl.
    You are a creep. Like magscar and Martoon.
    Always speak with forked tongue.
    I prefer Jib and Bobbybee.
    Tuff could lay off the sh*t-stirring too.
    No Tuff, no Bobby.
    And Bobs is winning, Tuffers.

• 31 bettyswallocks // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:49 PM

BandB……… Right that’s the niceties out of the way. Off to bed now to rest up and prepare for the battles to come. Seriously nice to see you back on here . Good night.

• 32 welshgeordie9 // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:50 PM

Just to let you know me and BandB are getting married, everyone on the blog is invited, Betty you can come if you want to.

Ha ha ha

• 33 bettyswallocks // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:52 PM

BandB….. I like a girl who plays hard to get.

• 34 BandB // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:52 PM

You HAVE been funny betty.
    Only thing worth reading.
    But, do you expect me to be patronised?
    By YOU?

• 35 bettyswallocks // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:54 PM

Welshie….. She’s all yours. I’ve been blarn oot.

• 36 BandB // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:56 PM

C’mon then Welsh.
    Lob it out.
    Admit it.
    You share one with Jib.
    You have it on Tuesdays.

• 37 bettyswallocks // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:57 PM

BandB…… I forgot you don’t do chivalry. I ll try again tomorrow with a more controversial approach. You like a bit of controversy, that I do know.

• 38 Graeme // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:58 PM

Still posting, but its a chore at times. Giving up would be far to easy lol. The team, the blog – far more important than the shenanigans of late!! Onwards and upwards.

• 39 welshgeordie9 // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:59 PM

Lob it out, what from here, it’s big but it’s not that big.

Ha ha ha

• 40 BandB // Apr 27, 2016 at 11:59 PM

Are you into chivalry bets?

Brave brave brave brave Sir Robin

“Running away and buggering off”

“I diddunt!!!!”

• 41 jimmysmith // Apr 28, 2016 at 12:00 AM

Rafa isn’t anything like our more recent managers, with his achievements at the highest level and the integrity that affords him. If he agrees terms and stays, we can at least be sure he believes the clubs aspirations meet his own. He must have been somewhat convinced, even to come in and try and save us, although he may since have reconsidered. It would be highly contrarian for Ashley not to move heaven and earth to keep him considering the stakes. It’s hard to imagine a viable alternative at this stage of the game.

• 42 BandB // Apr 28, 2016 at 12:00 AM

Graeme,

Onwards and upwards.

• 43 Mister Tuff // Apr 28, 2016 at 12:07 AM

BandB evening – evening how is life at the Mag?

No shit stirring from me and definitely not interested in winning or losing anything with anybody on a blog. Get my nine pennyworth in as others do -if some do not agree fine by me, their choice.

• 44 BandB // Apr 28, 2016 at 12:07 AM

Welsh.

Are you saying it’s not that big?
    The wedding is off!

• 45 welshgeordie9 // Apr 28, 2016 at 12:10 AM

BandB

It is big, but it’s not going to reach Newcastle from here.

Ha ha ha

• 46 BandB // Apr 28, 2016 at 12:15 AM

Sorry Tuff,

I say it the way it is 🙂
    (I know, it would take a heart of stone not to laugh)

And it really doesn’t matter if I’m wrong, I’m right,
    Where I belong I’m right
    Where I belong….
    Da Da Da…
    Silly people run around
    They worry me and never wonder
    Why they don’t get past my door.

Did I mention I’m a bit poorly?

• 47 welshgeordie9 // Apr 28, 2016 at 12:21 AM

Right I’m off to bed, again welcome back BandB.

• 48 BandB // Apr 28, 2016 at 12:27 AM

Goodnight sweetheart.

Off to bed too.

Just a final thought.

I empathise with Bobby Bee.

He’s had a hard paper round (did he mention he’d had a hard paper round?)

And he’s also far more clever than most of the people who have tried to patronise him.

“If you don’t agree with every single thing that pops into my day ranting rent-a-runt head, you want us to be relegated.”
    Genius.

I don’t want us to go down.

• 49 VanToonMan // Apr 28, 2016 at 12:28 AM

Guys honestly think this weekend is make or break for the relegation scrap. If Stoke perform how they normally do at home and Arsenal too – and we beat Palace – then we leapfrog them both – but if sunderland or norwich pull off an upset – it’s looking grim – especially sunderland.

Form does not spell good but – on paper it should go our way.

• 50 SPRINGY // Apr 28, 2016 at 12:34 AM

VTM
    stoke have been getting hammered lately,something like 3 4-0 defeats out 4 games,they look on there jollys already…hopefully they have 2 good games left in them against norwich and the unwashed, but there last few games dont inspire much confidence

• 51 Thump // Apr 28, 2016 at 12:34 AM

@Van: Honestly, I hope you’re right purely because I think we were relegated at Stoke. Is it too much to ask for Pardew to give us a reprieve? He’s jammy enough to just get the better of us…

• 52 SPRINGY // Apr 28, 2016 at 12:38 AM

tell a lie norwich dont have stoke….my bad

• 53 SPRINGY // Apr 28, 2016 at 12:42 AM

just looking at the fixtures what odds would get on norwich,newcastle and the unwashed all finishing on 36 points….so close if we can beat palace.

• 54 lesh // Apr 28, 2016 at 12:53 AM

Welshieboyo

No you leave bettyswallocks alone!

• 55 lesh // Apr 28, 2016 at 12:54 AM

Welshie

* No = Now

• 56 Blackley and Brownlie // Apr 28, 2016 at 12:56 AM

Jib

“The first time I went in they thought I looked too posh in me ArmyandNavy stores anorak so they pulled it off me and set it on fire and hoisted it on a pole.

What else could you do but laugh yer kokoff.”

HAHAHA. PMSL.

Not for the first time I’ve been howling on here lately. Tuff had me laughing at something today or yesterday but I can’t find it. It was about you. What was it?

• 57 Mister Tuff // Apr 28, 2016 at 1:00 AM

Things are currently or seem to be currently lining up nicely in favour of the Toon – or putting it another way nothing really detrimental.
    Palace are just about safe – maybe a point needed to be sure – they’ll have an eye on Wembley -players may want to ensure they do not get crocked in the meantime.
    Leicester could win the title this weekend – thereby deflating Spurs aspirations.
    The Alli ban is good news as well.

Villa are totally despondent – they will not be able to raise their game at all.
    So the “stars” seem to be in alignment for us currently – no injuries and Benitez getting a bit more out the team.

• 58 Mister Tuff // Apr 28, 2016 at 1:02 AM

Hippophobia?

• 59 Mister Tuff // Apr 28, 2016 at 1:04 AM

No Beatrix Potter.

• 60 Blackley and Brownlie // Apr 28, 2016 at 1:08 AM

Bobby
    WTF? The borg? The assimilated borg? I’ve had to google that. I thought for a moment you’d highlighted a major hiatus in my knowledge of classical literature. The borg indeed.

• 61 Blackley and Brownlie // Apr 28, 2016 at 1:12 AM

Beatrix Potter. Hahaha. That was it. Was that today or yesterday? I think I’m losing the thread. I don’t know whether it’s my age or travelling. To be fair, it was never going to be easy to find in the middle of Bobbygate.

• 62 jimmysmith // Apr 28, 2016 at 1:12 AM

It’s one game at a time now, but yeah, you can at least see how events may pan out in our favour, and that must give the players real heart and belief, whereas our most recent upturn in form has been fuelled more in hope, denial and a desperate reliance on Rafa. The players should be better able to take more individual responsibility in these last three very winnable games.

• 63 Blackley and Brownlie // Apr 28, 2016 at 1:18 AM

Whether or not we stay up, Ed must not close the blog. I’ve just been crying with laughter for about 45 minutes catching up on Bobbygate. It’s way past my bed time. What’s the chance of wor lass hearing me sneak upstairs? One word from her the last time: “Ridiculous”. One response from me “SSSSHHHHHHHH”

• 64 Blackley and Brownlie // Apr 28, 2016 at 1:23 AM

I wouldn’t care but Vicky Vortex, the cleaner’s coming early doors. Can’t have the usual lie in.

• 65 Blackley and Brownlie // Apr 28, 2016 at 1:29 AM

Tuff @57
    I agree with that. Everything’s nicely in alignment. But this is NUFC. Just when you think things are looking good and you’re shooting the ducks, some bastard comes along, pinches your anorak, sets it on fire and hoists it on a pole.

• 66 Mister Tuff // Apr 28, 2016 at 1:49 AM

Blackley – time/date now – 3 wins and we should do it.
    Thats it for me off to the pit.

• 67 hkToon // Apr 28, 2016 at 5:53 AM

Any chance to see a sold out Villa stadium that is fully occupied by Geordies?

• 68 magscar // Apr 28, 2016 at 6:30 AM

I see Queen Bea is back from her self inflicted exile with her (shape changing) waspish comments.

Not enough rucks on the Mag then hinny? Or simply just being ignored or bored with Mickey Mouse and kind who seemingly agree with you yet don’t speak? I don’t think they get a lot of literary references and extending your own inimitable style to essays has perhaps dissipated your ability and preference to slug it out in the natural cut and thrust of the Blog with the no marks. Never mind you can resharpen your claws on some of us or should that be sting.

On reflection I suppose you may have come instead to restore the natural order here as you may feel your lieutenants have failed you after your hissy fit exit last month.

Or is it just to try again to put the Blog right with your inescapable logic which was seemingly ignored by us all after you had unfailingly called it step for step – for past 3 years was it? Are we really worth wasting your Nostrodamic ability on? Perhaps you have returned in the guise of Pandora and have come to open that box a final time but as Hope is currently flourishing again however temporary what might emerge instead?

Well not missed in the slightest by this insincere creep. No insincerity there pet lamb.

• 69 Jail for Ashley // Apr 28, 2016 at 6:50 AM

Ruddy,
    As you well know I’m not a fan of Mike Ashley. The reason being is that he has had no ambition for any type of footballing success. However if he was to back Rafa Benitez who is a natural winner and isn’t here to finish tenth and reach the quarter final of a cup then what would be the point of wanting rid of him. There wouldn’t be such an anti Ashley feeling if he’d hired a Rafa when Hoots got fired.

• 70 magscar // Apr 28, 2016 at 6:56 AM

Might have to give Blog a miss this morning as I doubt there will be any cosy chats about Blues, 60’s pop and black and white memories of the football and photographic kind. Yesterday was all a bit Christmas 1914 but I think the General has stolen the ball and ordered all to get on with what we are here for – back to your trenches the lot of you!!

• 71 Veltman // Apr 28, 2016 at 7:02 AM

I started to feel like we’ll escape the drop.We ‘ve got a great chance now than 3 or 4 weeks ago.
    All that matters is to take one game at a time and win that game and wait for fellow strugglers to slip up.They most likely slip up this weekend.
    Nice to see the likes of Tiote,Anita & Townsend find some form.Perez should be dropped for Wijnaldum.Other than that,things looking good and going our way in my opinion.

• 72 magscar // Apr 28, 2016 at 7:03 AM

Jail

There is someone up!

Before I get back in my trench I agree with you Benitez without restrictions is progress and hopefully permenant change of a welcome kind. As ever it is about the possible not the preferred.

Sorry if this gets you into trouble – like last time it wasn’t my intention.

• 73 Jail for Ashley // Apr 28, 2016 at 7:04 AM

hkToon,
    Despite the stadium being nearly empty they’re not selling more than the 2900 tickets.

• 74 Jail for Ashley // Apr 28, 2016 at 7:08 AM

magscar,
    Like I said, the whole purpose of wanting rid of him is because he has simply not wanted success. Hiring and backing Rafa Benitez would almost certainly guarantee silverware. If we want rid of Ashley because he is a loathsome and unscrupulous character then that is a different ball game.

• 75 magscar // Apr 28, 2016 at 7:10 AM

Jail

Villa have taken that decision in the knowledge that fan segregation was still possible.

Would Mike have turned down a windfall as he waved farewell to PL treasure?

Perhaps Lerner has learnt and doesn’t want to heap more misery on the long suffering Villa fans.?

• 76 magscar // Apr 28, 2016 at 7:12 AM

Jail

As BDM succinctly put it last night Ashley ain’t for going and until he goes it isn’t getting much better than what we apparently have just about in our grasp. It can still go very wrong and I am trying not to let my thoughts drift there just yet.

• 77 magscar // Apr 28, 2016 at 7:17 AM

Veltman

As we are at home Benitez might be prepared to bring back Gini for Perez although I am not sure he did enough at Liverpool when he came on. Perez is looking jaded though and Benitez doires like to change things. We may even see Shelvey play a bigger part but probably not from the start as he will not want to be too open at beginning.

• 78 Jail for Ashley // Apr 28, 2016 at 7:21 AM

magscar,
    That is where I think you are wrong and that collective thought has ensured we’ve had to put up with his antics for so long now. If we get relegated and he employs another yes man under the guidance of Churners I think there should be huge protests, enough to make him consider selling up.

• 79 martoon // Apr 28, 2016 at 7:22 AM

BandB @30 – I’m not exactly sure what I’ve done to deserve that but hey ho I”ll survive!

• 80 hibbitt // Apr 28, 2016 at 7:30 AM

its simple really win the last 3 games and lot the others worry about us for a change……. not much more rafa can do

• 81 magscar // Apr 28, 2016 at 7:31 AM

Jail

I also believe that there will rightly be huge protests but as ever I remain doubtful that they alone can eject him. He will not go at a loss ( Lerner hasn’t) but yes a second relegation and without a saviour in Benitez might make him finally reconsider his exit options.

There could be a lot of pain involved for us – not necessarily in a response to protests but simply as he takes out what he wants. What will be will be as we are approaching, if not already at, a watershed stage.

• 82 martoon // Apr 28, 2016 at 7:32 AM

magscar @68 Lol 🙂

• 83 Jail for Ashley // Apr 28, 2016 at 7:32 AM

magscar,
    We’ve heard Bobbybee rant about 52K like minded fans who keep going, that simply isn’t true. Do you know how many groups of Dutch kids you see at the match over on stags. My mate has been able to buy ten tickets in the Milburn sports bar for £16 a piece, they’re normally about a fifty quid. NHS and armed forces can buy four tickets at a fiver a piece at certain games. So the reality is that the 52K is bolstered by plastic fans and Johnny come lately fair weather fans.

• 84 Jail for Ashley // Apr 28, 2016 at 7:34 AM

magscar,
    If he hires another yes man, flogs all our “stars” and buys in a few Championship standard players then it should become painfully obvious what his plans are.

• 85 Jail for Ashley // Apr 28, 2016 at 7:43 AM

30% of season tickets were unsold at the beginning of this season. There was a waiting list of 15K before Ashleys vision started to filter through.

• 86 Jail for Ashley // Apr 28, 2016 at 7:50 AM

hibbitt,
    We definitely have to win all three no doubt about it, hopefully the mackems will fail to win three of their four, I can’t see them getting beat again.

• 87 Ron Knee // Apr 28, 2016 at 7:50 AM

We can’t be sure that Benitez will want to stay. As Mrs Beeton is supposed to have said: ‘First catch your rabbit.’

• 88 hibbitt // Apr 28, 2016 at 7:55 AM

Ron Knee

the lab (charlie) got one 20 minutes ago

• 89 Jail for Ashley // Apr 28, 2016 at 7:56 AM

Ron Knee.
    All thoughts on the future will have to be put on hold till the end of the season as we haven’t got a clue what is about to unfold.

• 90 Ron Knee // Apr 28, 2016 at 7:59 AM

I think we’re in ‘known unknown’ territory, lads!

• 91 hibbitt // Apr 28, 2016 at 8:02 AM

Ron Knee
    lap of the gods springs to mind

• 92 magscar // Apr 28, 2016 at 8:09 AM

Jai@84

Yet again can’t disagree but for the reasons and similar you outline at 83 it is impossible to orchestrate such a myriad bunch. There is (as at all clubs) a percentage of hard core fans like Bobby and in the bad times clubs need them desperately.

I am not an Ashley apologist as I am regularly labeled by some but can see that it isn’t impossible for there to be a compromise situation with him as owner and something I can enjoy. Perhaps it is my age but I personally feel I can not influence the situation as I am no longer a ST holder don’t shop at SD and live too far away for out of ground protests.

However dubious I am about the efficacy of protests and them being sufficiently arranged I do not object to them as long as not in ground when it may jeopodise a cliffhanger match – each to their own.

I have long been of the belief that it is spontaneous reaction (usually accumulated if that isn’t too contradictory) rather than attempts to galvanise the crowd that will eventually seize the day- when enough becomes enough for the majority!

Events are undoubtedly converging on that possibility and it is still just about in Ashley’s gift to dissipate it but he isn’t in total control and it is all to play for.

As long as a viable owner(s) comes in and we aren’t reduced to a shell of a club in the process then I will shed no tears at Ashley’s going.

If he had lived up to his(Mort’s) words from the start how different it all might have been.

• 93 goommy // Apr 28, 2016 at 8:25 AM

Hope we move to 17th place this week with our win and NOR with SUN loses. HWTL!!

previous post: If Newcastle Go Down – Alternatives To Selling Best Players