The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Howay The Lads!!

More Photos Of Newcastle’s New Home Strip

9:04 pm, Friday, June 24th, 2016 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 39 Comments

There are  some additional photos of Newcastle’s new 2016-2017 home strip and this time it’s compliments of Voetbalshirts released via their Twitter account @voetbalshirtjes

nufc new home strip

NUFC-home kit-2017-600x795

The player wearing the strip must be one of our new signings?

🙂

The strips look the same as what we’ve published before back on May 23rd.

Newcastle-United-shirt-2017-600x705

Well at least they are consistent – must be the real thing.

Tags: Championship · Newcastle News · Other News · Strips

39 responses so far ↓

• 1 giimps // Jun 24, 2016 at 9:34 PM

Whoever that new player is wont be very good at headers as his head is extremely flat

• 2 giimps // Jun 24, 2016 at 9:37 PM

I think he’s a bit miserable too…….probably cos his shirt has wronga on it

• 3 giimps // Jun 24, 2016 at 9:40 PM

I hate these no news days, no football, I even resorted to watching rugby ffs, can’t get away with that though, mind you they didn’t handle the ball as much as Saylor and could kick the funny shaped ball more accurately than Krul

• 4 giimps // Jun 24, 2016 at 9:42 PM

At least the weather is ok…….oh wait, maybe not

• 5 giimps // Jun 24, 2016 at 9:46 PM

Looks like everyone’s out on the beer and left me at home babysitting the unicorn and baby elf, it’s ok though they’re asleep now so I can practice my rendition of stairway to heaven with my Jews harp

• 6 giimps // Jun 24, 2016 at 9:50 PM

Iv given up with the practicing, I fell off my unicycle and burst my lip ,try playing a Jews harp with a burst lip…….while riding a unicycle across a bubbling hot tub….in the dark wearing my England mankini…..it’s not easy I can tell you

• 7 giimps // Jun 24, 2016 at 9:53 PM

Mind you, it’s more fun than watching the shite that’s trying to take the place of the euros on peasant tv in the uk……constipation st, dead Enders and bloody emancipation farm……..I’m so pleased my tv licence money is going to such wonderful dramas

• 8 Jib // Jun 24, 2016 at 9:56 PM

BBC FOUR MAN

FOALS

GLASTONBURY

• 9 giimps // Jun 24, 2016 at 9:59 PM

Quiet in here ain’t it?

• 10 giimps // Jun 24, 2016 at 10:02 PM

Evening Jib

• 11 j.tudor // Jun 24, 2016 at 10:07 PM

Wow,
    ‘ we’ve signed who???????

• 12 welshgeordie9 // Jun 24, 2016 at 10:16 PM

Charlie Austin, OMG, get in there.

• 13 welshgeordie9 // Jun 24, 2016 at 10:18 PM

Close to signing 4 players my arse.

• 14 Charlie in the Gallowgate // Jun 24, 2016 at 10:24 PM

new strip – mm ain’t got many stripes???

• 15 Nufc-83 // Jun 24, 2016 at 10:41 PM

Hope everyone is out celebrating the referendum result it’s a time to be happy along with a chance to get the useless cowards out of our team (hopefully Rafa does that also).

• 16 Ketsbaia9 // Jun 24, 2016 at 10:46 PM

Annoyed. Voted to stay in. It’s all downhill from here. I think we’re signing Aly Cissokho, Caulker, Gaston Ramirez and Steven Fletcher.

• 17 Nufc-83 // Jun 24, 2016 at 10:55 PM

All downhill from here? Even I thought the stock market would crash and for someone with a decent amount of shares in a blue chip company I was willing to take the hit. Guess what the shares are up 2.7% which is huge so I would say it’s a big win win on all accounts for me ??

• 18 Nufc-83 // Jun 24, 2016 at 10:57 PM

Kets im actually glad you voted remain as it would have been a massive tarnish to the leave campaign if you supported it with you head in the cloud brain.

• 19 Nufc-83 // Jun 24, 2016 at 11:00 PM

A Prime Minister resigned. The £ plummeted. The FTSE 100 lost significant ground. But then the £ rallied past February levels, and the FTSE closed on a weekly high: 2.4% up on last Friday, its best performance in 4 months. President Obama decided we wouldn’t be at the ‘back of the queue’ after all and that our ‘special relationship’ was still strong. The French President confirmed the Le Touquet agreement would stay in place. The President of the European Commission stated Brexit negations would be ‘orderly’ and stressed the UK would continue to be a ‘close partner’ of the EU. A big bank denied reports it would shift 2,000 staff overseas. The CBI, vehemently anti-Brexit during the referendum campaign, stated British business was resilient and would adapt. Several countries outside the EU stated they wished to begin bi-lateral trade talks with the UK immediately. If this was the predicted apocalypse, well, it was a very British one. It was all over by teatime. Not a bad first day of freedom.

• 20 lukes26 // Jun 24, 2016 at 11:30 PM

So, because there wasnt a complete apocalypse…just a minor one… the brexit was a good idea? i mean, nothing you said was a complete lie, its just a highly polished turd youre describing

• 21 Tsunki // Jun 24, 2016 at 11:37 PM

A couple of weeks well almost have forgotten it

• 22 Tsunki // Jun 24, 2016 at 11:55 PM

The worst thing about it is that profiteering big businesses will be tripping over themselves to dream up ways of making money out of this at the average joes expense. It didn’t take long for fuel prices to be cited as going up. Greed always finds an angle

• 23 Laurent Robert 32 // Jun 25, 2016 at 12:19 AM

I’m very interested to see who these 4 incoming players are. No messing about with Rafa, straight in with them.

• 24 Back Door Man // Jun 25, 2016 at 12:47 AM

That new strip looks like those striped frocks that fat lasses were to con folks that they’re skinny.

I’ve never understood the need for fans to buy a new version of the strip each and every year; vile polyester tat! Years ago I got a lovely cotton shirt from Toffs … a 1950s Cup Final Retro Shirt.

• 25 Back Door Man // Jun 25, 2016 at 12:47 AM

fat lasses wear even.

• 26 Blofal // Jun 25, 2016 at 2:41 AM

I think the most worrying thing now is going to be the push for independence from Northern Ireland and Scotland so they can both join the EU. Scotland voted against independence purely because economically people were worried it hurt. Scotland joining the EU negates a great deal of those fears.

We could be witnessing the dissolution of the United Kingdom. And if all that is left after that is Wales and England what incentive is there for the Welsh to stay?

• 27 The overrated Frenchman // Jun 25, 2016 at 3:10 AM

I haven’t liked a single Puma shirt yet. Puma out.

• 28 Magtoonpie // Jun 25, 2016 at 6:05 AM

Takes out loan to buy shirt has to sell house to pay back loan. I want one thought looks good!

• 29 giimps // Jun 25, 2016 at 7:49 AM

Scotland had their referendum knowing there was a chance we would vote to leave the eu, they had their chance and decided it was better to be part of the U.K. Even with the chance we would not be part of the eu…..they voted to stay……I say they shouldn’t be given another referendum for at least 100 year……they had their chance…..Ireland on the other hand may be given one but not until after the next election, which we need sooner rather than later imho……anyway, back to the footy, who’s going through today?
    I’m going Switzerland ,Wales and Croatia ,I may even have a little flutter

• 30 Jail for Ashley // Jun 25, 2016 at 7:55 AM

Can we please have a polotik free day please.

• 31 Jib // Jun 25, 2016 at 7:57 AM

It looks like Manu Riviere to Nancy

• 32 Jail for Ashley // Jun 25, 2016 at 8:14 AM

Well using Google translate it looks like the Nancy fans are happy enough with him considering they’ve got no money.

• 33 Nufc-83 // Jun 25, 2016 at 8:25 AM

Luke’s that polished turd could end up being the best thing that ever happened to the country only time will tell but enough of the politics.

It’s strange that we are supposedly close to 3-4 signings and the rumours look pretty weak with no substance to me.

• 34 Jib // Jun 25, 2016 at 8:26 AM

I wonder if the signing of EU players will now have the non EU rules applied ?
    That is , a certain number of caps for their country being a prerequisite.
    That means for example the only 2 Frenchies we would have signed would have been Sissoko and Cabaye !

Clearly a few years down the road , but Brexit could be doing Greg Dykes work for him.

The FA is always advocating more emphasis on home grown talent.

• 35 Tsunki // Jun 25, 2016 at 8:26 AM

That figures because Riviere is actually a….

Anyway let’s Brexit the political arguments today, everyone will have forgotten about it in a month, and the change will be so gradual nobody will realise it’s already happened.

• 36 Nufc-83 // Jun 25, 2016 at 8:33 AM

Fully agree Tsunki. It will be funny watching the left wing hippies flip out in the coming days/weeks over pretty much nothing though.

• 37 jimmysmith // Jun 25, 2016 at 8:34 AM

Rafa has been found wanting on occasion when recruiting with an eye on winning major trophies, but his brief at Newcastle over the next two three seasons is top eight top six. Has he ever failed to do this when given sufficient funds? I don’t suppose he has.

• 38 Jail for Ashley // Jun 25, 2016 at 8:38 AM

I still blame the clubs transfer policy rather than Graham Carr for a lot of the failures, we could and should have had a Bony/Remy pairing rather than the dross we’ve got.
    I also think Soton are going to struggle this year as they seem to have decided to run their club on the Ashley model of how not to run a football club.

• 39 one fine day // Jun 25, 2016 at 8:40 AM

27The overrated Frenchman // Jun 25, 2016 at 3:10 AM

I haven’t liked a single Puma shirt yet. Puma out.
    Agree 100%
    How I long for adidas blue stars broon ale labels etc

previous post: This Could Be A Challenge For Rafa Benitez