The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Howay The Lads!!

Newcastle Will Now Change Transfer Priorities

9:55 am, Saturday, August 6th, 2016 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 72 Comments

We had thought there could be a shock result last night – mainly because Fulham have undergone a transformation this summer under new boss Slavisa Jokanovic and he had done a fantastic job at Watford the season before last in getting them an automatic promotion to the Premier League.

Slavisa was only in charge about six months yet led Watford to promotion but didn’t stay because he couldn’t agree terms with Watford.

Fulham could well be a side challenging for promotion this season.

Slavisa Jokanovic

Slavisa Jokanovic – can bring success to Fulham

But last night wasn’t just a terrible result it was also a poor performance from the team – and that’s what surprised us the most – it was unexpected we should play so poorly.

What we lacked was physical power and thrust up front, so when Rafa is trying to bring in a striker and a winger maybe he will look for some powerful tall players in those two positions.

Ayoze Perez and Dwight Gayle both looked lightweight last night although Dwight has proved before he can score goals in the Championship with Peterborough United.

rafa benitez

Rafa Benitez – after the game last night

But for Ayoze it was more inconsistency which is a deficiency in his game he needs to improve.

Maybe when Mitrovic is back one of them can play of the big Serbian striker.

Whoever Newcastle were looking at in the transfer market before last night’s game will now likely change if they were not for big powerful players.

What do you think?

Who Was Newcastle's Best Player Against Fulham

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Tags: Newcastle News · Pre-season · Recruitment · Transfer News and Rumours · Transfer Target

72 responses so far ↓

• 1 Laurent Robert 32 // Aug 6, 2016 at 10:04 AM

Munster, I do think players on the post is a must for corners, unless you have a full team of players 6ft 5″, but even then, they’d fill the post space more as well.

Where there are strengths, there can also be weaknesses.

• 2 NewcastleMole // Aug 6, 2016 at 10:07 AM

I saw the same problems from when pardew was here.

I said it last season every other club has a better centre midfield duo and aslong as we persist with Colback it’ll be the same.

• 3 JP...from The Rock // Aug 6, 2016 at 10:13 AM

Colback was worful last night. As was Hayden and most of the team. Anita is not a winger and Dummett is a poor LB as he offers nothing going forward and can’t cross. We were seriously outplayed and that was worse than the result. I really hope Rafa buys quality. Especially a proper winger and powerful striker.

• 4 Bobbybee // Aug 6, 2016 at 10:15 AM

Er, Ed, how many Hanley’s have we got in the squad? 😉 You’ve put him down twice with different scores! I presume one of them is Hayden? Which is which please?

• 5 WWSBRD // Aug 6, 2016 at 10:17 AM

Melt down relaxed yet?

• 6 beefman13 // Aug 6, 2016 at 10:18 AM

Ginger pubes has to go, how does the kid start every game, Diame has to stake his claim big style, he and Hayden could be very good, give Arma and Aarons a proper run in the team, Perez overall has done well for us but he is so inconsistent you wouldn’t believe, and why is he taking all the free kicks? only a game gone and everyone goes to bed deflated and flat as a fart, yes one game at a time, so last night was only very average, oh n that Shelvey what was he thinking when he came on, to poor for words.

• 7 Blackley and Brownlie // Aug 6, 2016 at 10:23 AM

First time I’ve seen Hayden. Started the game well. Was breaking down their moves and setting us away with a simple ball. He steadily faded. Overall, I was disappointed given what I’d read. For me he needs more to his game than that.

• 8 Carl819 // Aug 6, 2016 at 10:24 AM

Last time when we were relegated we, apart from the tw4ts that left, had the same squad who knew how to play with each other, this is a new team and it will take a few games to gel; we were the better team last night, one defensive error and bad refereeing cost us dearly. In Rafa we trust.

• 9 FollowFollow // Aug 6, 2016 at 10:34 AM

Colback was absent last night. I was a supporter. He’s disappointing me so much.

• 10 Ketsbaia9 // Aug 6, 2016 at 10:34 AM

We need to bring in:

Santon
    Knockaert
    Januzaj
    Shane Long

That should be enough until January.

• 11 Belfast // Aug 6, 2016 at 10:35 AM

There was definitely a problem with the marking for the goal. It looked half zonal and half man marking. When Lascelles went to attack the ball Dummett accidentally blocked him giving the big lad a free header. The big lad up front barely got a kick all night apart from the goal.

You can lose a few games in this division and then win a few on the bounce and you’re right back in the mix. I wouldn’t be to concerned about last night to be honest.

• 12 WWSBRD // Aug 6, 2016 at 10:37 AM

Disappointing performances for me were Sels, Dummett, Lascelles, Colback and Perez

Ritchie was very good though and him with Janmatt can tear the league to bits given the chance

• 13 Rotonda heights // Aug 6, 2016 at 10:38 AM

I found it absolutely inflammatory and totally insensitive that sky invited SM on the show. The guy has no shame whatsoever, ie claiming Shelvey (his signing) would give us creativity when all he did was kick people when he came on.

We are where we are because of Mclaren and a wasted 80M. Colback and shelvey aren’t exactly the brightest with all the daft free kicks conceded and have to say dummet and colback are very mediocre, even at this level.

I was upset about the pens not given but far more upset their full back didn’t get a red early doors for the push on perez when not much if any cover was on. That said we looked very impotent in attack and far too many wasted long balls were played with no back spin. Don’t really get the hype about armstrong.

• 14 Rotonda heights // Aug 6, 2016 at 10:40 AM

i wish people would stop saying we are going to tear and rip up this league and we’ll get 100+ points with gayle et al scoring bucket loads.

• 15 toon22 // Aug 6, 2016 at 10:40 AM

We need a big striker

• 16 The overrated Frenchman // Aug 6, 2016 at 10:41 AM

JP etc.@3 -I like that word “worful”. It’s a neat combination of woeful and awful isn’t it. Do you mind if I use it too? “Wor lads were worful” has a great symmetry to it.

• 17 Laurent Robert 32 // Aug 6, 2016 at 10:42 AM

Rotonda, I couldn’t believe my eyes that he was there commentating.

• 18 Belfast // Aug 6, 2016 at 10:44 AM

Aye we could do with another Ritchie on the other side. He looks the business. I think if we really want Knockart we could get him. We’ll probably have to over pay for him mind.

• 19 The overrated Frenchman // Aug 6, 2016 at 10:44 AM

Blackley @7. Agree with that. I noticed that as soon as they sold Hayden, Arsenal signed another young defensive midfielder. I know we’re nut Arsenal, but still..

• 20 JP...from The Rock // Aug 6, 2016 at 10:45 AM

The overrated frenchman- hahaha yeahh funny how that came out. Caught in two minds I guess. I have the copyright, but you’re a good lad so I welcome you to use it mate 😉

• 21 The overrated Frenchman // Aug 6, 2016 at 10:47 AM

Belfast@11 – Exactly right. Dummett was taking the space Lascelles needed to get onto the big plank. Lascelles took the blame apparently, but I’m not so sure it was his fault really.

• 22 The overrated Frenchman // Aug 6, 2016 at 10:51 AM

How many worful games does “Wor Jackie” Colback have to play before he’s given the flick? Seriously, he is bloody useless.

• 23 Rotonda heights // Aug 6, 2016 at 10:53 AM

ed

It doesn’t necessarily need big target men, there was no service to feet or people making runs to get in behind and the odd occasion they did, they weren’t spotted.

colback and hadyn offer no creativity. forestieri and kockaert would be ideal.

• 24 WWSBRD // Aug 6, 2016 at 10:54 AM

ToF
    Could say the same about Perez, Dummett and Anita

• 25 Belfast // Aug 6, 2016 at 10:56 AM

Aye Lascelles came out after the game and took full responsibility for it like. It was unfortunate and more to do with the way we where marking imo but apart from that I thought they dealt with the big guy pretty well. There’s no way Hanley is fit either barely got a kick in pre season.

• 26 Hail Wor Ashley // Aug 6, 2016 at 11:00 AM

Bring back Carroll! Carroll/Mitro as the out and out ST.

Bring in Brady to feed them from the LW.

Start bloody Shelvey.

Consider selling Ayoze. If we dismissed significant bids out of hand then we should reconsider them. Anything around £15m should be seriously thought about because he’s not improving in that AM role and very few, unlike me, consider him to be best as a poacher and he certainly is no wideman.

• 27 Rotonda heights // Aug 6, 2016 at 11:02 AM

dummet basically —- up for the goal, taking his own man out of the game. dummet and colback shouldn’t be anywhere near this team.

• 28 JP...from The Rock // Aug 6, 2016 at 11:02 AM

Knockaert and Januzaj will be perfect but maybe out of our reach Kets. Both quality players that will provide natural width.

• 29 jimmysmith // Aug 6, 2016 at 11:04 AM

Colback was good alongside Tiote. He seems to also play well with Shelvey. I think he’s capable, but I can see us struggling to succeed if he plays alongside Anita or Hayden. To be honest I think our best CM combination is likely to come from Tiote, Diame and Shelvey, and then Anita, Colback and Hayden.

• 30 FollowFollow // Aug 6, 2016 at 11:04 AM

In his Sky interview, Rafa said we were man marking. Effectively blamed Lascelles.

Lascelles wasn’t close to his man from the beginning never mind after Dummett fell over.

• 31 Rotonda heights // Aug 6, 2016 at 11:07 AM

hail,

never thought i’d agree re – perez, but he’s been terribly disappointing.

• 32 Rotonda heights // Aug 6, 2016 at 11:08 AM

fair play lascelles did appear to be nowhere near close enough but dummet hardly helped

• 33 JP...from The Rock // Aug 6, 2016 at 11:10 AM

HailworAshley- Ayoze is a talent. He just had a very bad game yesterday. We should not hesitate and sell him. He has barely played in the AM role and now with Rafa I bet he can get the best out of him. He is a but lightweight though and needs to improve his strength, but he is technically sound and can be a threat. We should keep faith and see how he improves over the course of the season. Let’s not judge after just one game under the new season.

• 34 ShirebrookToon // Aug 6, 2016 at 11:10 AM

We needed Diame up top last night. We were very lightweight and were out muscled

• 35 Hail Wor Ashley // Aug 6, 2016 at 11:11 AM

Lascelles probably judged he needed the run on him to beat the 6ft6 man to the header. Had dealt with him well in that fashion in open play up until then, however at set-pieces you rarely get a clear run at somebody. As soon as that bunching up centrally tactic was being used by them he should have got tighter and done his best to compete, at the very least he’d have prevented the free header.

• 36 FollowFollow // Aug 6, 2016 at 11:12 AM

Sell Perez. Anything over £8m. He’ll never make it.

• 37 Laurent Robert 32 // Aug 6, 2016 at 11:19 AM

Perez can get dispossessed quite a bit when the ball is played up to him with his back to goal I keep noticing, and as he tries to turn.

He’s certainly got talent. Hopefully he will improve in the coming months. He doesn’t like the physical aspect at all, though.

• 38 Charlie in the Gallowgate // Aug 6, 2016 at 11:22 AM

RAFA needs to buy another forward – big and strong/target man.
    i.e. like Carroll the last time we were in the championship – might not of scored a lot of goals but he bossed,bullied the opposition defences.

Also we had NO leaders on the pitch last night

Their goalscorer bossed our defenders yesterday and scored a good goal, poor marking though

Mito most likely would do the job – but how many games will he miss.

• 39 ShirebrookToon // Aug 6, 2016 at 11:28 AM

I’m sure Rafa has identified what’s needed

• 40 Slank // Aug 6, 2016 at 11:29 AM

Very often a manager learns more about his team, tactics and players from a defeat than a win.

This defeat could be paradoxically a good thing as losing the first game only makes us 3 points away from our rivals with plenty of time to catch up and overtake them.

• 41 The overrated Frenchman // Aug 6, 2016 at 11:29 AM

WWSBRD – Yeah, I can see why you say that. I do think Perez has a touch class about him, but his good performances seem to be coming less often I admit, and I do worry about players who don’t seem to have a “natural” position. Anita just has the knack of putting in a blinder when you are ready to write him off. And Dummett, well I’m not as down on him as many are. He looked to be trying to get forward a bit more last night, and he actually has a bit of pace. Colback I just can’t abide.

• 42 Geordiedownunder // Aug 6, 2016 at 11:31 AM

I’ve just realised a perfect name for “The Talented One”…….
    It’s “Sissooko” …. In Oz at least, a “Sook” is one who sulks when he can’t get his own way…. Sound familiar? Your welcome.

• 43 Hail Wor Ashley // Aug 6, 2016 at 11:33 AM

Should also not sell Tiote.

A team consisting of:

____________Sels____________
    Janmaat_Mbemba_Lascelles_Gamez
    ________Tiote___Shelvey
    Ritchie______Diame_______Brady
    ____________Mitrovic

That team would’ve suited the way we set-up last night, particularly with the long balls.

That team is way more balanced, much more powerful, much more aggressive, much better quality on the ball and out wide.

A team of specialists. Too many utility players on the pitch doesn’t make for a good team.

Arguably had 4 starting last night: Dummet, Colback, Anita, and Perez.

Never should have more than 2 players of that ilk playing at any one time.

When seeing the team I expected high energy pressing all over the pitch, lots of diddy men ankle biters hunting in packs and then quick through balls when we won possession high up the pitch. Instead we sat back and played it long more times than not. Very odd!

What would Brady and Carroll cost combined? £25m? Worth it in my eyes.

Certainly need a LW, Aarons never convinces me a) he’s got the talent b) he wants it enough.

• 44 JDdubai // Aug 6, 2016 at 11:34 AM

Regarding the Perez Paradox

Can only be a 10. Cant play as CF on his own, cant play wide. Maybe up top with a big CF as a 2 but if we are only playing 1 CF then Perez needs to be a 10.

To play that role though his touch, decision making and reaction speed need to majorly develop, in te hole he isnt going to get time to take a touch or 2 and leisurely turn and look up. He needs to know what his is going to do before the ball gets there, a la Beardo or silva.

He has talent obviosuly but he has clearly needed a summer in the gym for 2 seasons now, he needs to bulk up his upper body and do some real strengthening on his legs as he isnt very quick at all – he has skill to half get away from people but no pace/strength to pull away properly.

He wouldnt be in my first choice 11 at the moment tbh and something is clearly wrong there as the talent is there.

• 45 Rotonda heights // Aug 6, 2016 at 11:35 AM

heads been turned

• 46 Hail Wor Ashley // Aug 6, 2016 at 11:37 AM

Carroll got 17 goals last time, Charlie.

He was only 20/21 at the time.

I know we got £35m for him, but the lad was 1 in 2 with us in the Champ season and looked the real deal for us in the PL, 11 in 19 before Liverpool swooped in January that season, can’t help but wonder what could’ve been for him and us had he never been subjected to such a ludicrous bid.

Bring Andy home!

• 47 gorgonzola ( former Pecorino former to gorgonzola) // Aug 6, 2016 at 11:40 AM

Thats how it is…

PATHETIC display at the first day. I am afraid it certainly looks it will continue for sure if we don’t bring the the CM core that works.

So many have said it before the CM although plenty players are in they are of poor quality. I just don’t see where the balls are going to be fed from.

I am amazed how Rafa chose that layout and expected it to work. Yesterday I though we need 3 more players, today I am thinking we need close to 5 fresh creative players to stand a chance. I don’t even think we will reach play-offs with this kind of play it was terrible.

• 48 Ketsbaia9 // Aug 6, 2016 at 11:52 AM

Knockeart wants to come to us. Splash out £10m on him. Sell Perez to Barcelona for £15m. Perez was better than Gayle last night. He got into some good positions. I knew Gayle wasnt good enough. We shouldve gone for that player that played for Palace and recently signed for Bournemouth. He’d tear up this league. Santon on loan would be a good coup. £10 for Shane Long?

• 49 Our Toon // Aug 6, 2016 at 12:04 PM

I hope this means everyone will finally be realistic on this blog now about the players we’ve bought and the calibre of these players.

For the championship Tiote should be our holding midfielder with Hayden on the bench, Gayle will not score 25 goals as most predicted, he was a bench warmer at palace who grafts hard and score in bunches rather than consistently

We need striker, wingers and full backs

• 50 gorgonzola ( former Pecorino former to gorgonzola) // Aug 6, 2016 at 12:06 PM

Worrying…… to say the least looks like we will stay in this league for a while to come…

People are going to scream how can one say that after the first game,

Well simple…NOTHING displayed at the game gave me confidence, no movement, no ideas, static and crap. It was like watching McLaren in charge.

• 51 Essex Geordie Bill // Aug 6, 2016 at 12:08 PM

In my predictions for the season I factored in 5 defeats and 6 draws to arrive at my total points. So I’m not panicking yet.

I thought that Shelvey did OK for the short time he was on and definitely needs to start. I also see that some people are echoing my shout for AC or a similar type of player, what about CA!! 😉

• 52 Shadow_Shearer // Aug 6, 2016 at 12:12 PM

Sissoko needs to wake up. Who’s gonna pay 35 million for him?? Answer is nobody!!

Stop embarrassing yourself, nobody is willing to fork out that kind of money for you, nobody is coming to buy you. Your gonna end up playing in the championship with the fans not wanting u here. Your gonna end up miserable, cause you never got the move u wanted, the fans are not gonna show you any love.
    Do yourself a favour & grow a brain cell. This is real life, not a fairy tale where everybody ends up happy at the end.
    Stop your daft comments, if anybody was gonna buy u, you’d already been away by now. Look at wijnaldum. Somebody was willing to pay 25 million for him. NOBODY is willing to play 35 million for you!

• 53 SPRINGY // Aug 6, 2016 at 12:14 PM

morning all,
    the lack of creative passing was there to be seen last season and not much has changed,passes strikers can run on to instead excepting with a big defender up the backside kicking lumps out of them,we could of had aguero playing for us last night and he would of struggled as much as gayle,perez is a bit light weight and lost the ball to easy, had a poor game last night as he did a good few games last season….he’s talented but maybe the lads trying to hard,keeping the ball longer then he should and getting swarmed by defenders,instead of just getting it and pop it off to another player then move to recieve it back,seems very static once he recieves the ball,when the ball is out wide it seems to take ages for it to come in the box,theres always 1 or 2 touches which slows the play right down,allowing defenders to close down the cross or get set to defend the cross,when was the last time we saw player out wide running on to the ball and playing first time with quality for newcastle?….we need a striker yes, but for me we also need someone who can see a pass,and players need to braver, get the ball in earlier with pace,that then give s the attacker the upper hand….it was the 1st game of the season so we can hope it gets better,with gelling time but if we dont get players passing between defenders instead of in front this will be a frustrating season for any forward at the club,never mind us fans.

• 54 Mag52 // Aug 6, 2016 at 12:17 PM

If last night’s defeat does something to pop the ridiculously overinflated bubble of optimism which has been swirling around in the lead up to the start of the season, then it won’t be a bad thing.
    With every man and his dog predicting that we’re going to walk this league, it could be getting into the player’s heads that all they have to do is to turn up and watch the opposition roll over.
    Everyone’s now tasted reality. It’s going to be a long, tough season, and only those who truly merit it will end up around the top of the table come next May.
    It’s more or less all been said about the performance yesterday. Just one thing, about the dead ball kicks. They were awful, and Rafa needs to settle on someone who can deliver some quality in this area.

• 55 Essex Geordie Bill // Aug 6, 2016 at 12:19 PM

Some of the best crosses in the game came from our much maligned LB.

• 56 Essex Geordie Bill // Aug 6, 2016 at 12:22 PM

It.s getting a bit like the Go Compare ad.

ie. Go for Shelvey, go for Shelvey, he passes the ball the way it’s needed, (most of the time anyway).

• 57 BandB // Aug 6, 2016 at 12:24 PM

It will get better.
    We say this almost every season having built ourselves up to a lofty opinion of the players on our books and seeing them stutter off the blocks.
    We will get better. And so will all those who who be our rivals at the end of the season. So we don’t have the luxury of giving those teams a head start.
    A man in the pub least night kept saying “C’mon, belieeeeeeve!” A few seconds later, after another misplaced pass he was screaming “you effing stupid useless effing effers!!!”
    That’s how faith is. It turns on a knife point. It’s rarely rational.
    A slow start and the faith in Rafa will ebb. It’s important that it doesn’t, because if we don’t believe in Rafa, then things will get very nasty very quickly as where we are sinks and what we have become sinks in.

• 58 Laurent Robert 32 // Aug 6, 2016 at 12:30 PM

Had that definite penalty been given, would we have seen a more relaxed a confident performance follow? They would had to take a few more risks for sure.

• 59 Pat On The Heed // Aug 6, 2016 at 12:34 PM

Sadly predictable to read so many angry personal attacks on players. So Benitez’s call for togetherness, support and unity for his young team lasted ooh… one match.

As gutted as I am about the relegation and not winning the first game, I read through some of the comments within this toxic little knitting circle and am reminded of the footballing adage, you get the club you deserve ultimately. Very true for some on here.

• 60 Our Toon // Aug 6, 2016 at 12:44 PM

LR32

They had a stone wall pen that wasn’t given. The new rule on handball in the box is that it has to be deliberate…. Doesn’t matter if hands are in unnatural position

• 61 beautifulmind // Aug 6, 2016 at 12:45 PM

I thought Hanley and hayden looked average. Perez seemed to be elsewhere!?
    Ultimately experience and quality will count in the long run and I expect a big improvement. The strikers will improve with better service. It will probably take 5 or so games to get the performance levels up
    My team going forward giving that Sissoko and tiote will be off will be
    Sels
    Janmat mbemba lasceles gamez
    Ritchie diame Colback aarons
    Mitrovich gayle
    If tiote stays I’d have him in over colback

• 62 Jail for Ashley // Aug 6, 2016 at 12:46 PM

Surely the ref and his assistants looked at that handball from the first half during the interval and realised they’d got it wrong. Surely when another opportunity presented itself then he had to favour us. What a wonker

• 63 NUFCPaul // Aug 6, 2016 at 12:46 PM

Sissoko needs to be told to keep his gob shut and get his head down. If a club pays the required amount then he can go, but until then have some bloody dignity and respect.

If I was Rafa I’d tell that dolt if he keeps it up with these stupid interviews then we’ll bump up his price to 40 million quid and dock him a week’s wages. And we’ll continue to do so with each interview. He’ll soon price himself out of a move and see his wage packet take a hit.

• 64 Laurent Robert 32 // Aug 6, 2016 at 12:49 PM

Our Toon, OK. The push on Perez wasn;t great either, mind.

• 65 NUFCPaul // Aug 6, 2016 at 12:50 PM

Laughing at the ‘experts’ on here saying Rafa got his team wrong yesterday. No shit! Why didn’t these ‘experts’ say that the team sheet that was announced before the game was definitely wrong? That’s because hindsight is 20/20 and anyone can be an expert AFTER the fact. Rafa will learn from this and move on. Have some bloody patience people.

• 66 Slank // Aug 6, 2016 at 12:52 PM

I have looked at their goal again and it’s definitely the fault of Benitez, Lascelles and the respective players who should have been guarding the posts.

Surely Benitez would have had his team practice and practice how to defend corners and that would include having two men on the posts.

Surely the two players selected to guard the posts in training would have been those on the pitch at Fulham.

So why did the two players decide not to do their specific job, unless of course they hadn’t been coached by Benitez on the training ground in the first place.

Also why didn’t the captain not check to see whether these two players were doing their job, unless of course he told them not to ?

The manager and the players often talk about ‘they know their job and role on the pitch’ but clearly not this time. Either the manager hadn’t coached them or he has and they have ignored him.

• 67 BandB // Aug 6, 2016 at 12:52 PM

Jail

As Our Toon says, the rules have changed, and it has to be a deliberate and clear intentional move of hand to ball. Kicking the ball into someone’s chest from five yards as he instinctively covers up should never have resulted in cheap penalty. It was a poor rule.
    We’ll win some and lose some, as all the clubs will.

• 68 Jail for Ashley // Aug 6, 2016 at 12:53 PM

Paul,
    There are a few on here absolutely delighted we got beat so that they could tell us how shyte the team and Rafa are without people jumping down their throats.

• 69 Pigott93 // Aug 6, 2016 at 12:54 PM

I don’t know how some people can defend Dummett he is the weak link in the team for sure, he is slow and always leaves his man past him before attempting a tackle, he is terrible in possession and always either passes back or lumps it forward with no target just a hit and hope. As for his crossing he got to the by line in this match and missed the 18 yard box with his cross and it was not intentional. He is the Mike Williamson of left backs and needs to be dropped.

• 70 Slank // Aug 6, 2016 at 12:57 PM

I’ve noticed quite few people on this blog are now selecting the right footed Gamez to be our left back against Huddersfield.

Is it because he is far superior to Dummitt based on frequent observations and subsequent analysis of the games he has played or that people don’t like Dummitt ?

• 71 so-far-king-quick // Aug 6, 2016 at 12:58 PM

——————————Sels———————————–Janmaat——–Lascelles—–mbemba——-Dummett———————–Tiote————-Diame————————————————Shelvey——————————-Ritchie——————-Gayle————————–Perez
    Id line up like this for Huddersfield, 4-3-3 allows us to play wider and stretch their team, would play sissoko but keeps running his mouth like an idiot may aswell cut our loses and use the money to reinvest in a number 10 and a winger

• 72 so-far-king-quick // Aug 6, 2016 at 12:58 PM

ah man my team didn’t come through properly

previous post: Steve McClaren Tells Rafa Benitez What He Needs To Do