The Newcastle United Blog

Howay The Lads!!

Sissoko Issues Personal Message To Newcastle Fans

7:02 pm, Friday, September 2nd, 2016 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 29 Comments

Tags: Moussa Sissoko · Newcastle News · Other News · Transfer News and Rumours

29 responses so far ↓

• 1 GeordieTwo // Sep 2, 2016 at 7:03 PM

And again. Piss off Sissy!!!! I’m keeping up with you Ed!

• 2 GeordieTwo // Sep 2, 2016 at 7:04 PM

The heat around the club was meant to fry your balls Sissy!

• 3 GeordieTwo // Sep 2, 2016 at 7:05 PM

I fart in your general direction Sissy!

• 4 Ron Knee // Sep 2, 2016 at 7:07 PM

“While I know that this decision can make sad or disappointed Newcastle fans, …”

Slight misreading of the situation!

• 5 firebug666 // Sep 2, 2016 at 7:08 PM

G2

Calm down now mate….Read this carefully…..Sissy is gone now, he has taken his mega strop with him…..All is good he will not be back….. Now take you medication and calm yourself.

Now is that better?

• 6 GeordieTwo // Sep 2, 2016 at 7:09 PM

Dear supporters:
    As you know a new round of sulking begins for me today. I dearly wanted to go to Arsenal but at least this group of plonkers is in Champions League. This choice was a necessity because I was finding it increasingly difficult to hide from Everton. I want the Newcastle fans to know that I’ve already forgotten them.
    Love SissyPants.

• 7 firebug666 // Sep 2, 2016 at 7:10 PM

Ron

Aye, delusional springs to mind, he thinks he has left us all sad and upset, when infact for most the opposite is true PMSL.

• 8 Shadow_Shearer // Sep 2, 2016 at 7:10 PM

There is absolutely no chance moussa wrote this message.

It was clear when he said I played with my heart for this club.
    If u really cared about the emotional wreck the club was in u wouldn’t have left.

There is so many thing in this message that contradicts his actions.

That’s why we all know he didn’t write that message. It paid a PR man.

• 9 GeordieTwo // Sep 2, 2016 at 7:12 PM

No, it’s not better firebug. I have placed a curse upon his black heart. He will be found sulking and crying when he realizes he won’t be a starter after a few matches for Spurs. He will retreat to his vestibule and flog himself and then blame Newcastle for sucking the talent oot of his narsty hide. Then he will be sold to Plymouth Argyle for some itch powder and a packet of lozenges.

• 10 GeordieTwo // Sep 2, 2016 at 7:13 PM

Actually I don’t think they’ll include the lozenges…..

• 11 firebug666 // Sep 2, 2016 at 7:15 PM

G2

PMSL!

Getting another death stare from she who must be obeyed, god she makes Mitrovitc look sane ffs.

• 12 Shadow_Shearer // Sep 2, 2016 at 7:15 PM

To think of all the come & get me pleas over & over & over again, he has the balls to try & leave a heart felt message.

For some funny reason, I don’t think many people will fall for it. I would fire your PR man!!

• 13 firebug666 // Sep 2, 2016 at 7:17 PM

Newcastle United midfielder Cheick Tiote went missing on deadline day after his move to Galatasaray was called off due to alleged medical reasons. The Daily Mail have explained the 30-year old was disappointed about the deal collapsing and thinks it was more about financial issues rather than medical ones.

After his Turkish move failed, Ligue 1 side Lorient and Greek giants Olympiakos wanted to sign Tiote and they reached agreement with Newcastle United but Spor say the clubs involved couldn’t reach Tiote, with him seemingly not wanting to listen.

Both clubs still tried but couldn’t manage to access Tiote. After that, Olympicos signed Alaxys Romao from Marseille and Lorient may sign Arnold Mvuemba on a free.
    Tiote was initially very hopeful about leaving Newcastle but it seems Ivorian will stay at the club until winter transfer window.

Tiote has played over 150 games for the Magpies and previously had spells at Twente, Anderlecht and Roda respectively.

• 14 Ron Knee // Sep 2, 2016 at 7:17 PM

firebug

I think he inhabits a parallel universe!

• 15 Jail for Ashley // Sep 2, 2016 at 7:17 PM

Really looking forward to your return. Mwha ha ha

• 16 Jib // Sep 2, 2016 at 7:19 PM

First time you’ve made me laff oot loud G2 – well done

• 17 Shadow_Shearer // Sep 2, 2016 at 7:20 PM

Blames newcastle for setting to high a fee for him, & then says to the fans I know u will be sad to see me leave! Your a joke.

• 18 firebug666 // Sep 2, 2016 at 7:24 PM

I was sad to see him last until deadline day, I mean lets face it. he should have been dumped long before that.

• 19 Ibizatoon // Sep 2, 2016 at 7:30 PM

I’m just glad he’s gone. On one hand, I do find it hard to be angry towards him. The club was run terribly up until recently.

Love the club like the fans do, is a hard sell when those running the club don’t.

On the business side of things, it’s been a cracking deal. £2m to £30m.

Moussa does have ability. Maybe he can become more consistent at Spurs. I honestly don’t care. I’m just looking forward to not having to see his sulky face and lack of commitment.

He needed to go.

Adios Moussa

• 20 GeordieTwo // Sep 2, 2016 at 7:37 PM

Good riddance Monsieur SmarmyPants. We give you the two finger salute! We will shower scorn upon you when we meet again next season in the Prem. I will personally expose my buttocks to you Monsieur!

• 21 killit the bulb // Sep 2, 2016 at 7:41 PM

Aye cheerio bonny lad,Moving on,Refreshing to see Rafas signings are a good mix and not one hue if you get my drift.Afew years back a Brummie mate of mine remarked”You know what,if you lot could put a team into the African Nations Cup you’d win it

• 22 microbar // Sep 2, 2016 at 7:47 PM

A translation is needed here.

I will never forget Newcastle for the contract they gave me.
    Although I only performed 4 or 5 times against the big clubs in three years.
    I am now at a better club than Newcastle. However I would still love to join Arsenal in the future.

• 23 Ibizatoon // Sep 2, 2016 at 7:55 PM

Killit…I’m really hoping I haven’t got your drift. Really have no idea what that has to do with anything. Of any importance anyway.

• 24 Malta Mag // Sep 2, 2016 at 8:52 PM

Dear Sulky so so,
    I hope you’re reading this as I want you to know you’re a complete twat. You can tell whoever got you to write this crap in order to try and appease the fans of our great club, that it hasn’t worked. I don’t wish you well, infact I hope your time at Tottenham sees you warming the bench and failing to get back into Europe. Start counting the days till you have to walk back onto the hallowed turf at SJP because then you’ll feel the full wrath of a Geordie nation who you insulted. We’ll show you who’s a big club you condescending prick……………..

• 25 Budge123 // Sep 2, 2016 at 9:24 PM

Congratulations Killit an even more offensive post than Kets send to expat. Well done.

• 26 ryan // Sep 2, 2016 at 9:32 PM

Liar this guy is….a freakin liar

• 27 ryan // Sep 2, 2016 at 9:35 PM

After all that has been said about him, this is only a publicity stunt to get Tottenham fans to like him… he’s showing a heart which we all know doesn’t have. Anyway. I’m really happy about where we are at the moment.

• 28 El Sleeve // Sep 2, 2016 at 11:50 PM

It’s done….. get lost!

• 29 toonbrother // Sep 3, 2016 at 11:12 AM

he is and has always been a class act
    good luck moussa