The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Howay The Lads!!

Here’s Great Video Of Newcastle’s Four Goals Last Night

8:35 am, Thursday, September 29th, 2016 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 9 Comments

Here’s a very good video showing clearly all four Newcastle goals last night – and this is especially for oversea fans who may not have seen them yet.

That’s Yoan Gouffran heading home the third and equalizing goal four minutes into stoppage time and look how many players are around Dwight Gayle as he amazingly slots home the winner shortly thereafter – and then everybody goes crazy.

Tags: Championship · Dwight Gayle · Match Reports · Newcastle News · Other News · Yoan Gouffran

9 responses so far ↓

• 1 lesh // Sep 29, 2016 at 8:40 AM

Jeez Ed, you’re rattling ’em off in your obvious euphoria.

Poor owld Essex’s always missing the blog bus and he’s pulling his hair out in frustration!

• 2 clinath@ed // Sep 29, 2016 at 8:43 AM

Best wait till he (Ed) sleeps to get a conversation going… 😉

• 3 Tsunki // Sep 29, 2016 at 8:49 AM

Rubbish Hibbit. They could just wait until the crush is gone. And I’ve taken my missus and two kids to the game . Rubbish.

• 4 clinath@ed // Sep 29, 2016 at 8:51 AM

only times I’ve left early was to catch the last train home….which, inconveniently left Newcastle at 4:50
    Was a quick run down the hill…..that was when I could still run mind you!

• 5 hibbit // Sep 29, 2016 at 8:53 AM

hibbit // Sep 29, 2016 at 8:46 AM

the fans that go just before the end leave for many reasons and its there right people with kids older fans women don’t like the crush , public transport lots of fans have there own reason to miss those final minutes but its there choice
    why is it this blog always ends up knocking the crowd maybe you should read through the comments made on here during the game from so called supporters before having ago at the fans that left few minutes early

• 6 Tsunki // Sep 29, 2016 at 8:58 AM

Also hibbit I do know what rubbish commentary there is on here during the game. I hate that fickle childish babble as well

• 7 stephen1971 // Sep 29, 2016 at 9:04 AM

could,nt stop laughing at mitros celebration with gayle lol, is gayle fit for next match after that ?
    was worried when mitro got booked so early after coming on though, the guy has got a lot of fire in his stomach

• 8 nut meg // Sep 29, 2016 at 9:05 AM

Alex Neil whinging to the ref about why he played 6 minutes of added time. I read/heard a ref talk about it a good while back and as far as I remember he said …1 min per goal, 30 seconds per sub etc. was what they generally gave. As there was 5 goals scored and 5 subs + time wasting 6 mins could’ve been on the short side. Anyone else heard anything regarding this?

• 9 Malta Mag // Sep 29, 2016 at 9:44 AM

The majority of fans who leave early are just trying to avoid the crowd and aren’t elderly or children so please don’t excuse them. Yes their right but I agree that I not only find it unbelievable but it annoys me no end so great to see those people miss out last night.
    Great win and in Gayle we’ve got ourselves the ultimate goal poacher. I hope Rafa now plays Mitro too as I’d love to see these two together. Fantastic result!!!

previous post: Frustrated Norwich Manager – Most Bizarre Game Ever