The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Howay The Lads!!

Joey Barton In Hot Water With Scottish FA

4:48 pm, Wednesday, October 5th, 2016 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 190 Comments

Former Newcastle midfielder Joey Barton, who is now at Rangers but suspended for three weeks, has reportedly been charged by the Scottish Football Association for (allegedly) violating its betting rules.

The possibility Joey had broken betting rules has been mentioned in the media for several days now.

The Mirror are reporting that Barton placed wagers on 44 matches between July 1st and September 15th of this year, while he was a Rangers player.

Joey Barton – charged by the Scottish FA

Joey has until October 12th to reply to the charge and the date of his hearing will be October 27th.

The SFA have now confirmed the news on their official website:

“Between 1st July and 15th September 2016, both dates inclusive, you placed 44 bets upon football matches and accordingly gambled upon football matches in contravention of Disciplinary Rule 31.”

The 34-year-old played at Newcastle for four years from 2007 when we signed him from Manchester City and he has since played at Queens Park Rangers, Marseille (loan), Burnley and now Rangers.

Barton was banned for three weeks by Rangers manager Mark Warburton after an altercation with him and team-mates following the 5-1 loss to local rivals Celtic in the Scottish Premier League.

Here’s the tweet from the Scottish FA:

Here’s Sky Sports reporting the news.

Tags: Joey Barton · Newcastle News · Other News · Twitter · Video

190 responses so far ↓

• 1 Jib // Oct 5, 2016 at 5:06 PM

And in complete contrast to greedy Joey

Nice one Mrs Rafa

• 2 Madmag // Oct 5, 2016 at 5:19 PM

I rarely post here but the discussion about the multiple ids and socks etc. (2 or 3 Ed posts back) is quite interesting with some quite good comments on how to set up a system to control the TROLLS, but there is no real need for a complex system you (generic you for the sensible posters) only need to follow the internet maxim…
    Don’t feed the trolls.

I’ve been ‘foruming’ since the days of dial in and Bulletin Boards and all the successful forums and blogs just ignore the trolls.

Trolls can’t exist without oxygen and interacting with them is just giving them oxygen.

Personally I just ignore non relevant posts . However I do read this blog every day and there is only really one thing that winds ME up and that is the bad (IMO) habit of posters not to indicating who or what they are replying to .

Apart form that I must say there are some posters here that really know their football 🙂

• 3 Jail for Ashley // Oct 5, 2016 at 5:29 PM

Since when did having a flutter make you greedy

• 4 Jib // Oct 5, 2016 at 5:36 PM

I think you miss the point (Jeez what’s new? )

There are strong rumours in Scotland he bet on matches he was involved in – in my book “greedy” is one of the nicer epithets I could use.

• 5 Mister Tuff // Oct 5, 2016 at 5:43 PM

madmag …………….”Apart form that I must say there are some posters here that really know their football ?”
    Well thank you very much I would not have been embarrassed if you had named me.

• 6 Jail for Ashley // Oct 5, 2016 at 5:43 PM

I would der if those strong rumours have been started in the green and white bit of Glasgow.

• 7 Belfast // Oct 5, 2016 at 5:47 PM

As long as they are not betting on matches they are involved in nobody should really give a shit.

• 8 magscar // Oct 5, 2016 at 5:49 PM

Totally agree and have preached don’t feed message as have others but it has never been observed for resaons best known to others..

Whatever genie seems to be out of the bottle

• 9 Belfast // Oct 5, 2016 at 5:50 PM

Jib the only Scottish football bet he done was Celtic getting hammered by Barcelona.

• 10 Jib // Oct 5, 2016 at 5:57 PM

Givvus the other 43 bets.

• 11 Jib // Oct 5, 2016 at 6:00 PM

I always wondered about Barton’s red card against Liverpool when he took Xavi Alonso out much to Shearer’s chagrin.
    All becomes clear now

• 12 Ian Toon // Oct 5, 2016 at 6:13 PM

magscar- Are you around?

• 13 Belfast // Oct 5, 2016 at 6:16 PM

RANGERS midfielder Joey Barton has been hit with an SFA notice of complaint over betting on football matches.

The Ibrox midfielder is charged with placing bets on 44 matches between July 1 and September 15.

Only one of the matches Barton is alleged to have placed a bet on related to Scottish football. That being for Celtic to lose by three goals or more to Barcelona.

The SFA has a strict no-betting policy on football games and if found guilty Barton could face a ban.

• 14 bettyswallocks // Oct 5, 2016 at 6:17 PM

It really upsets me to think about how much corruption actually goes on in the game. Some of these Far East betting syndicates with huge turnovers could bribe some of the poorer paid players and match officials with life changing amounts and probably do.

To think about how clean the game actually is makes it far less attractive to watch and so it’s probably better to ignore what we can’t do anything about.

• 15 Belfast // Oct 5, 2016 at 6:19 PM

Twas from the daily record jib.

• 16 Jail for Ashley // Oct 5, 2016 at 6:21 PM

Ian Toon,
    You obviously are so I’m going to ask you straight. Why are you keep posting under different usernames with the same gripes against the same posters, what are you trying to achieve,
    Do not deny it, sifting the wheat from the chaff, marauding runs, yer right, you’re and your. HOW can you keep denying this?

• 17 Jib // Oct 5, 2016 at 6:24 PM

I was going to make some remark about how easy it would be to get a 3rd party to place the bets – but on reflection I think Barton was probably unaware how stringent the SFA rules on betting are.

• 18 Belfast // Oct 5, 2016 at 6:26 PM

I think a betting company dobbed him in after the Celtic game the crafty sods.

Must have won a few quid on that bet lol

• 19 Jail for Ashley // Oct 5, 2016 at 6:26 PM

The judge will have none of that, he’ll rely on the testimony of Paddy O’Reilly who heard it in O Malleys bar on good authority he twas bettin on matches of a dubious nature.

• 20 Jib // Oct 5, 2016 at 6:26 PM

Jail man
    Change the f@cking record ffs

• 21 Jail for Ashley // Oct 5, 2016 at 6:28 PM

So Jibberish,
    What was the point I was missing?

• 22 Jib // Oct 5, 2016 at 6:28 PM

with regard to Ian toon I meant

• 23 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 6:28 PM

Ian Toon

Magscar specifically listed you as among the posters he has little time for just the other day.
    Perhaps you think he was insincere, and threw you under the bus to get himself out of a spot.
    I do too.

• 24 Jib // Oct 5, 2016 at 6:31 PM

The point of the post was a big HOORAY for Mrs Rafa who has payed for 40 deprived Liverpool kids to go to Disney World but you chose to use it to have a pop at me in your normal pig ignorant fashion.

• 25 Bobbybee // Oct 5, 2016 at 6:39 PM

Betty, I had a discussion on here a long time since, where I was assured there was no corruption in the English game, only abroad. Having laughed for several minutes, I replied that this country is rife with corruption and wherever there’s money, there’s corruption – not just Johnny Foreigner. Can’t even remember who it was and it’s not important. You sadly can’t seperate money and power from corruption in any walk of life. I’m just surprised they’ve kept it covered up for this long and I have zero sympathy for anybody who’s caught.
    Gambling though is a different issue. For some it’s an addiction and addicts are bombarded with adverts for gambling around sports. The disclaimer they use – ‘when the fun stops; stop’ is a joke for those caught up in it. It’s tantermount to saying to an alcoholic or heroin addict to stop when the fun stops – if only they could.

• 26 Ron Knee // Oct 5, 2016 at 6:43 PM

• 27 Ian Toon // Oct 5, 2016 at 6:44 PM

Jail- Sorry but as Welsh said you wouldn’t make a good detective. “ploughing the wheat from the chaff” is widely used – but clearly not by you. Magscar made the same observation. It really is a tenuous link. As is the latest attempt to make a link with me- has it occurred to you that you’re yet again wrong. As for me disappearing I had said I planned to catch up on sleep buster.

Magscar- In my absence I see the blog has been treated to yet another sanctimonious pretence to moral superiority. I would mention that Ed has not found a causal link involving me and frequently has suggested I just ignore the bloggers concerned.

• 28 Jail for Ashley // Oct 5, 2016 at 6:44 PM

Is it normal practice to congratulate somebody’s kindness by falsely pointing out someone else’s supposed greed, a simple well done Mrs Benitez would have done

• 29 Ian Toon // Oct 5, 2016 at 6:46 PM

BandB- Hi-please explain.

• 30 Ian Toon // Oct 5, 2016 at 6:47 PM

I am leaving in 5 minutes.

• 31 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 6:50 PM

Your phrase “ploughing the the wheat from the chaff” – done as a Google search in parenthesis – yields ONE result. On the whole wide world of the internet.
    You are mixing your farming metaphors. Tsk!
    It really is a tenuous link….

• 32 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 6:51 PM

You are always dashing off these days aren’t you?
    I imagine you are much in demand.

• 33 Jail for Ashley // Oct 5, 2016 at 6:54 PM

But you and carl used sifting Ian, and no, it’s not a commonly used blog term when deciding who’s posts we deem worthy and those not.

• 34 Jib // Oct 5, 2016 at 6:56 PM

Apologies to Australians who are probably totally befuddled after the 1st two paragraphs of this explanation

• 35 bettyswallocks // Oct 5, 2016 at 6:57 PM

Bobby…….. Apparently the Telegraph have some more stuff about corrupt match officials which they are deliberating whether or not to publish. As you say where there is money there is always greed and corruption but I would hate to think our game could end up like Athletics which is now not worth watching. I used to quite enjoy watching the athletics until it became awash with drug cheats, again due to the money involved.

Some of the refereeing decisions we see even in the PL makes you wonder what’s going on but I really hate to think that the game is completely rotten.

• 36 Jail for Ashley // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:00 PM

15carl // Jul 17, 2016 at 9:07 AM

“I do read with my own mediation to avoid tedious repetition, inaccuracy and babble and in ploughing through do sift the wheat from the chaff”

53Ian Toon // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:55 AM

So it’s well worth the effort ploughing through sifting out the wheat from the chaff.

• 37 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:01 PM

What Ian grasps and you don’t is that being a shameless deployer of sock puppets is not fatal when there are a few who regard them as welcome “evidence” of the “silent majority.”

There are three people bang on about the silent majority. Ian, Jib…..and Magscar.

Claiming to speak for a silent majority – that naturally agrees with them – always was the tool of demagogues, phoneys and rogues.

• 38 Mister Tuff // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:01 PM

Mischief making again – I suspect he wants to have a pop at me using Magscar to use as an outlet for his mischief.
    Ian Toon – give it up man – you’ve been outed by your peers, your goose has been well and truly cooked and on top of that you’ve been caught with your pants down – not just down but around your ankles.
    Give it up – stop your mischief on the blog – you’ve been outed give it up for the sake of the blog and other people who use this facility.
    Your ambitions to be blog boss/blog supremo disappeared down the drain many moons ago – just like any hope you had of being a writer.
    Man – employ your energies elsewhere – maybe check out the situations vacant at your local Asda or Tesco.
    Give it up you scally.

• 39 Jib // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:01 PM

Jail for Ashley
    deciding who’s posts we deem worthy and those not.

pompous pillock

• 40 Jib // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:04 PM

anally retentive has arrived
    watch your bottoms everyone !

• 41 Jib // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:08 PM

If footy was really rotten someone would have blown the whistle by now.

• 42 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:08 PM

We can but hope that Frank and George Dobermann….the Unselfconscious Brothers…are about to launch into one of their routines.
    It winds some up, but it really is the funniest thing since The Fast Show ended.

• 43 Jib // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:13 PM

BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:08 PM

If I were Mr (anally retentive) Tuff and Jail for Ashley that comment would really annoy me.

• 44 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:14 PM

Sorry Jib

I’m resting on my unassailable lead until you catch up……if you live that long.

• 45 Bobbybee // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:15 PM

Pants down around your ankles! Just curious, but who gave tuff the job as blog schoolmaster? I believe this is Ed’s blog. You’d think having been threatened once about attacking people on none footballing matters, he’d be cautious, but it goes on and on ad nauseum. Having worked out that that this is entirely your life and you have nothing else in it, it still doesn’t give you the right to try and control it. You are, in fact nobody. You call others blog pest, but seriously? You are unquestionably the biggest pain in the arse on here – bar none; despite the competition. If Ed is unhappy with what people post, I’m sure he’s more than capable of bringing it up – as he has with you before.

• 46 bettyswallocks // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:16 PM

Jib……. I hope you’re right but there is so much at stake these days it would be easy to sweep things under the carpet rather than confront all the corruption and devalue the product.

• 47 Jib // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:23 PM

The thing that gives me hope is that they got rid of the greedy (wonder if Jail will query this) fat pig Allardyce in fairly short order – 67 days it was I think.

• 48 Bobbybee // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:24 PM

Betty, I’ve mentioned it a number of times how coincidental it is that clubs that have the clout to buy refs, are the ones who get all the dodgy decisions going their way. It could be coincidence of course, but if the Telegraph has any info on dodgy refs, then it’s time they let us all in on it.

• 49 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:30 PM

I suppose an hour of painfully self-conscious efforts to “talk football” ….rather than going off on one….. is a small price to pay for a bit of peace.

• 50 Jib // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:31 PM

I don’t know if you are watching the ODI twixt SA and The Aussies but it is building to quite a good climax – Sky Sports 2.

• 51 Jail for Ashley // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:32 PM

Talk about missing the point, I was referring to carl/Ian etc who clearly categorise posters into wheat and chaff.

• 52 bettyswallocks // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:33 PM

Jib…….. They had no choice but to get rid of fat Sam with all the video evidence against him. The problem is there is only so much corruption that can be caught on camera.

The Telegraph isn’t known as a sensationalist newspaper who goes out of it’s way to create stories. They have explained that they were so sure about the widespread corruption in the game that they decided to set up the sting to catch the culprits red handed. Where better to start than with the national team manager.

• 53 Mister Tuff // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:34 PM

Big gob – please tell me about my interactions with ED – you’ve made the allegation. Provide your evidence. You cannot because you’ve just made up that false allegation. I would have no problem contacting Ed myself and getting him to confirm what you spout is rubbish.
    I would have no problem sending the email to a trustworthy blogger or even get Ed to Cc such a person in – this would confirm your mischief.

Just because I chose to report that Armstrong would not play this season – you got the lip on.
    Ooh has he been selected for the first team erh erh NO.
    You were WRONG – just as you were WRONG to brag about beating people up – what was your expression again – caving their heads in – shocking./
    You were WRONG to brag about abusing with foul language -Toon fan at the match and then sought to try and justify it – WRONG.

• 54 Bobbybee // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:34 PM

Jib, naw, wor lass has the tv tonight and I’m stuck with my tablet. 🙁 Can’t complain though, she’s a diamond.

• 55 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:36 PM

Oh, Tuff man……

I was enjoying watching a little clique of wannabe casuals trying to pretend the attraction is football and not trashing people.

• 56 Jib // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:36 PM

Strictly or the soaps ?
    We are 2 box family (gloat gloat )

• 57 bettyswallocks // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:38 PM

Bobby……. Without conclusive , substantiated evidence it’s dangerous for newspapers to release stuff on heresay even if the source is reliable and the accusations probably accurate.

• 58 bettyswallocks // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:40 PM

BandB…… Have you no washing up you can be getting on with?

• 59 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:42 PM

Indeed bettyswallocks.

They have more lawyers on the books than journalists.
    Most newspaper retractions are the result of political and gossip columnists overstepping the libel laws.
    Investigative journalists have seen the whole story run through a quasi-judicial procedure before its ever published.

• 60 Jib // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:43 PM

Actually made me laugh so loud I startled the missus !

• 61 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:43 PM

Just another day in bogland, as Pepe the Frog and his clique of wannabe casuals take a brief break from John McClane and 4Chan to browbeat the normies with their brand of humourless alt-right populism.
    Sexism, racism, homophobia.
    But of course, its all about footy…..

• 62 Jail for Ashley // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:43 PM

We’ve known for years now how corrupt FIFA is, it actually took them to put their fingers up at the world and say we don’t care by giving Qatar a World Cup to make a worthwhile investigation to start.

• 63 WWSBRD // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:43 PM

Ah Joey ur always in trouble it’s like there’s a target on u, still welcome back in Newcastle anytime

On more important news who is currently winning the blog wars?

• 64 Mister Tuff // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:44 PM

BandB – very true – a ruse I’ve noticed before – slag somebody off for a non footballing post and then quickly get back on with a football post. Pretty transparent really.

• 65 WWSBRD // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:45 PM

Is that when it started? I was under the FBI had been investigating FIFA for a long old time

• 66 Mister Tuff // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:48 PM

Still trying to work out how tales of Harry Haemorrhoids’ jacksie is a football related post.
    Put me off my tea.

• 67 Jib // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:48 PM

Mister (anally retentive) Tuff // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:44 PM

Just described yourself to a tee

• 68 Bobbybee // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:50 PM

Ha ha, anally retentive is off again. Took a long time to type. Been busy spanking someone. Cave peoples heads in? Did I use that? I’m in a frigging wheelchair you mentally retarded moron. Mentioning Arma? Funny funny funny. Why would I care what you, who know nothing, think about Arma? All you’ve done there IDIOT BRAINS is confirmed to those with a brain that you wrote that in a pathetic attempt to have a dig. You really are not that bright are you? As for what I do at games – der! In case you haven’t got it yet, I do what I want, not what some wierdo who doesn’t know what passions football arouses wants. What a hypocrite you are. Language is just that. You abuse people on here every day, but that’s ok is it? You need to understand what other people do is none of your business. I don’t try and justify anything, I say it how it is. And if any other idiot stands in front of me, blocking my view whilst crying we’re getting beat, I’ll tell them to f**k off as well. You are not important, why do you think you are? Irrelevant totally. Now, unlike you, I’ve got to go out – you know, that big place outside your door? Where real people live? I won’t be here, but feel free to rant to your hearts content. Pompous little worm.

• 69 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:54 PM

OI! Tuff. NOOOOOOOO!
    Much frothing of spittle.
    (…insert risibly unlikely scenario that might only exist in the brain of a witless comic psychopath and explain how you bravely put the shits up it)

• 70 Jib // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:57 PM

I think I got what you meant.

Allardyce was pedalled for breaking his employers rules and regs.

Platini and Blatter are charged with major corrupton and misappropriation of funds that could see them end up in jail !

• 71 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 7:57 PM

Cos ya ( big John Wayne voice) “just that kinda guy!”

• 72 Bobbybee // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:00 PM

Still obsessing about my arse eh? Let’s get this into perspective before I go. The conversation was about cancer ffs, brought up when YMFB told us his dad was in hospital. The blog was dead as it was late. A few of us were discussing cancer and i was saying i had to have the camera up, camera down. I said I wasn’t worried because my loss of blood i can explain due to my piles. It was followed by smilies etc. The conversation had nothing to do with you again. Only saddos who feel the need to search the blog for… whatever reason, would even know it was there. It was mentioned once, as light entertainment in a not so light moment. End of. Or it would be if not for arse obsessed wierdos like you. You’ve mentioned it six times in the last couple of days. Obsessed with peoples arses, you really are an odd one.

• 73 Mister Tuff // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:01 PM

Harry – you described in detail you exploits in years gone by about marauding around the country assaulting supporters from other clubs – you reported it – on here. Did you forget or was it a multiple.

to justify your abuse at the match -after being called out – you suddenly hoyed in they were blocking your view. Oh well thats alright.
    Thug and horse puncher Mk2 I’ll wager.

• 74 Jail for Ashley // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:03 PM

I watched a great documentary about an English journalist who’s hounded them since Blatter started under the wing of a Brazillian gangster who was the president of FIFA, it got nowhere until the Yanks got jealous that Russia and Qatar got the WC.

• 75 Mister Tuff // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:03 PM

Glad we got that sorted out – football posts only – unless it is your jacksie.
    Okay that seems fine.

• 76 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:04 PM

He did n’all mind.
    Proper little thug he was in his day, by his account.
    Putting’ his little boot in. Simpler times. Not like all that Cartesian Duellism they fill they heads with these days.
    I bet he’s called Felix and he’s from Surbiton.

• 77 cyprus // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:06 PM

Barton my man
    You’re a bit if a thug, a bit of a loose cannon, you aren’t as good a footballer as you think, but you’re a passionate player, with your heart on your sleeve and that almost wipes out the rest. And you did do that 4-4… I shouldn’t like you but I do.

PS did you at least win in those 44 bets?

• 78 WWSBRD // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:12 PM

Not sure u did buddy because I dont get ur reply but ta for trying

Ah do u remember what the doc was called? Sounds interesting. Makes sense thats what set it off and even Sep was against giving it to Qatar (probably because he knew it was too obvious to cover up)

• 79 Bobbybee // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:12 PM

Mr anally retentive puff, go find where I said I was ever a football hooligan. That’s all in your mind. Football was different then and the furthest I went was to defend myself. You made the rest up, in your fantasy world whete everybody – except you – has to be nice to each other. You wouldn’t know about games in the 70’s or 80’s though, would you? Too scary for you? At least get your facts right. Notice, I don’t need to make things up about you, you do it all yourself. Keep out of other people business ffs and give yourself over completely to your big obsession.

• 80 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:13 PM

Is it alright if I just call you Felix from now on bobby?
    After email contact, I know bettswallocks real name is Mungo.
    I think folks will be amazed just how much more you both sometimes sound like more like expensively-educated thugs roughing it than you do like any person they’ve actually ever met.

• 81 Tsunki // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:13 PM

Well the ticks are bedding in nicely, unfortunately the meds, less so.

Ian has,once again, confounded himself and contrives to be busy when recently you could hardly shoe horn a post in between his sermons and ingratiating fawning, gushing with praise for prospective allies to give him that elusive credibility.

Then we have the ‘balanced’ advocate of laissez-faire – let those who wish to, post behind several masks to popularise their own wordy essays. What harm does it do, after all. Well read this thread if you don’t know.

And last but certainly not least in the megaphone awards, the outright bad-tempered abuser of the Lesser Fan, gathering his hens to the coop.

Football? What’s that?

• 82 Jail for Ashley // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:14 PM

The irony is that when he was wrongly seen as a misunderstood racist homophobe Jib absolutely loved him, couldn’t get enough of him, but as soon as he criticised the man they call Mike Wallace Ashley he became greedy and twisted!

• 83 Tsunki // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:15 PM

On topic, Joey you are a dimwit.

• 84 Jail for Ashley // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:16 PM

I’m sure it was a Panorama

• 85 Bobbybee // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:17 PM

Ha ha, anally retentive puff. I meant tuff. Funny though…

• 86 Tsunki // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:20 PM

Any conversation regarding life-threatening conditions and the agonies of human malady that have been undertaken with Rob “Young Cuckoo From Burnhudderswiketon” is irrelevant. None of the above actually happened to him or his kin, in or out of a closet.

• 87 WWSBRD // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:20 PM

U leave my Joey alone haha

Well am watching it now cheers

• 88 Bobbybee // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:21 PM

BandB, and i care what you think? Really? Keep up the amatuer psychology if it makes you feel clever. And you couldn’t be further from the truth, so if you paid for that course, you were robbed.

• 89 Jail for Ashley // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:22 PM

It was called FIFA’s dirty little secrets but there must be a new one because it is showing five years ago and the one I saw wasn’t that long ago, it must have been re-shown after Blatter got arrested

• 90 Bobbybee // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:23 PM

So you know that for a fact then tsunki? As usual, you’re jumping to conclusions. You might think he was making it up, but you would though.

• 91 WWSBRD // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:23 PM

Ah its Andrew Jennings, cracking

• 92 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:23 PM

Very nice Tsunki.

AC isn’t as skilled. I guess its that whole single sentence thing he insists on employing.

But he definitely knows where both barrels are.

• 93 Tsunki // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:23 PM

Back tomorrow for more in-depth dissection of all things relating to objects spherical and inflated.

• 94 Belfast // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:23 PM

Twas panaroma and the journalist doing it was quite a character Jail lol He’d been after Blatter for years.

• 95 Jail for Ashley // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:24 PM

Whether you like it or not you have become someone you like to label a usual suspect.

• 96 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:24 PM

I’m sure you must, bobby.
    I never take the time to tell you I don’t care what you think.

• 97 WWSBRD // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:24 PM

Ah I think Ive got the updated one FIFA, Sepp Blatter and Me is the one am watching

• 98 mindshaft // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:27 PM

Not sure why JB is news on an nufc blog –
    Catching up – Sels is a decent keeper but he definitely needs to command his area … frightening whenever a cross comes in – do they not cross in Belgium ?
    Agree with Rafa and think most fans who attend matches back him – funny that the online lot have a different perspective on things but I guess that down to watching highlights – this league is like a 4th round FA cup tie for us twice a week and we’ve seen how many Prem league teams come a cropper in that or scraped a win – it’s a long drawn out season, our injuries are 90% improved on previous seasons

• 99 Tsunki // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:29 PM

YMFB Bobby? He got sussed quicker and more devastatingly than Ian and that’s going some. He’s even been back on to apologise and when that worked reverted to denial again. I’ll give him his due, unlike Ian he mostly only comes on to make the odd inoffensive football observation these days. Not so much of the anguished and misunderstood mortally afflicted gender confused cripple in traction stuff. Not so’s you’d notice anyway.

• 100 Jail for Ashley // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:30 PM

That’s the one. How the world has allowed it to go on so long is incredible.

• 101 Bobbybee // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:33 PM

BandB, you never stop telling everybody what you think, dumbass.

Jail, let’s you n me just keep it how it’s been for long enough eh? The usual suspects are those who flock to defend the other, regardless of the bullshit involved. They are represented tonight, don’t get dragged in.

And on that note, I’m off to have fun – well, more fun. So if you reply to this, you really are talking to yourself. Then again, you usually are when nobody’s listening. You must have great experience with that. 🙂

• 102 Tsunki // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:33 PM

Just think, our squeaky clean home grown game could at this very minute have a burst pipe in the cellar.

• 103 Tsunki // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:34 PM

Bobby, anyone would think your evenings highlight was coming on here and angrily abusing everyone in sight.

• 104 WWSBRD // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:36 PM

Aye true mate its mad but I think it was a case of no one wanting to take responsibility for investigating it but bless the yanks they do love some world policing when offended haha

I dont know if uve ever seen Last Week Tonight but John Oliver did 2 or so episodes mostly on the FIFA corruption and its very good (even gets into a tit for tat reply with Jack Warner which is very funny)

• 105 Tsunki // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:36 PM

There’s an advert for a Dell Laptop down the bottom of this page that you haven’t called a Ba****d yet 🙂 shake a leg!

• 106 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:36 PM

You are already hors de combat, chuck.
    Being stuck limblessly upright in the ground shouting “come back and I’ll bite your legs off” isn’t quite the same is given someone “a good doing.”

• 107 Yo-yo // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:38 PM

The whole idea that Joey did not know that the SFA was tough on gambling on matches is beyond crazy. Gers keeper got banned last year and there are well publicised cases every season. As a professional he ought to know the regulations and ignorance is no excuse.

The rules are no different in practice from the rules south of the border, and it all ties in with match fixing in almost every country in Europe – there’s always corruption going on somewhere in football.
    I don’t think the compulsive gambling tag fits Joey – but its a terrible addiction and has broken much better men than him.

• 108 Bobbybee // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:46 PM

Oh, so glad i caught that BandB. Your true level is now established. Well done. All that faux outrage at jib, and look what you write. Ha ha ha ha! So funny. Got to you did I? Not hard though is it. Last time you ran away for weeks and then crawled back with your tail between your legs. “Oh, bobby this, oh bobby that. We could be real friends. Imagine if me and bobby teamed up, we’d be unbeatable”. Ha ha ha! Been slowly building up to this have you? Then what happens? You F**k it up bigstyle. I didn’t know females could prematurely ejaculate, but you’ve proven me wrong. Clean up that mess will you. Well done, I need never say another thing. Ha ha ha ha! Priceless.

• 109 Jib // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:53 PM

For some reason I’m convinced that if we make it to the PL this season we will end up with one of the two best midfield holders – both Croatian – either Matteo Kovacic or Luka Modric.

They are both massive Benitez fans and both play for Real Madrid.

Modric is out at the moment for 5 games with:-

“arthroscopic surgery on his left knee for removal of a patellar chondral fragment of traumatic origin”

Both are class acts.

• 110 sing in the corner // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:56 PM

Joey could justifiably be called many things but i don’t think dimwit would be up there?
    I think he’s very good at harnessing the media, and you could say he’s a master of timing. Even if he’s not fully aware of it..

• 111 Jib // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:58 PM

There’s me carefully constructing a post on the futureof the Toon
    Only to find that the gin soaked old harridan BandB has finally revealed her true horrible colours.

• 112 WWSBRD // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:59 PM

Has Barton actually said he didnt understand the betting rules in Scotland? Ive not seen a reply from him about the allegations

• 113 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:01 PM

Did I bobs?

My recall is that I was the first to identify you as a seething jerk pretending to be Mr Average Joe on the terraces.
    This blog has been going for, how long?
    You cropped up a year ago, with your enemies already picked.
    As I’ve said before, if such a long-suffering fan didn’t exist, someone would have to invent you.

• 114 Average_Contents // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:02 PM

I see buster’s off on one again.

Meds wearing off now?

Got anything to say about sweep’s foul language that stops you allowing your grandson on?

I like my simple sentences.

Their simple and to the point.

You of all people I would of thought, appreciate that.

• 115 bettyswallocks // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:02 PM

Bobby……….Me and you. Expensively educated thugs.

• 116 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:04 PM

Anyway, I’m off to the minibar in the corner of my cat-flea infested flat for more gin.

Isn’t it simply ghastly when the blog’s self-appointed bad boy can manage only the same spluttering, dies on its arse jibe over and over again.

Rufio, Rufio, Rufio!

• 117 hibbit // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:05 PM

ah bobby blows another gasket
    just night normal on the nufc blog

• 118 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:06 PM

I do Average.

And you never turn King’s Evidence neetha, unlike some as a could mention.

• 119 Yo-yo // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:10 PM

Just had to reread your conspiracy theory from last night. Sort of footballing Da Vinci Code – Jib as Silas the albino monk ?
    It was really inventive though and I reckon you should write a set of rules so we can all join in. Dunno who’d keep score. Maybe BandB from her current posts.

What was with all those IP posts about your identity though ?

• 120 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:13 PM

I may be a cow, Yo-Yo.
    But I help keep the grass short.

• 121 Jib // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:14 PM

No sperm references
    You feeling OK?

• 122 bettyswallocks // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:16 PM

She’s obviously legless herself . Neurotic and polemic individuals often display nastiness when under the influence.

• 123 Mister Tuff // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:16 PM

Wow now I’m getting called a puff. I had tried to ignore lots of recent references to mens bottoms, pulling pants down, and the latest (non childish) abuse – anally retentive. Clearly that was big gobs purpose to suggest I was gay. Whilst I’m straight as a die big gob must think it is derogatory to call somebody gay or a puff.

If that wasn’t bad enough we now have more filth.
    Whilst BandB can look after herself on here.
    Talk of her premature female ejaculation as an insult – and nobody says anything.
    What sort of F***ing blog do some of you yellow bellied lilly livers want – when you say nowt about gutter talk like that from scum.
    Hang your heads in shame.

• 124 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:18 PM

I knew you were coming betty.
    I heard your knuckles dragging on the ground.

• 125 magscar // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:19 PM

BandB @various

You have really gone off on one yet again.

I have thrown no one under the bus or invoked the silent majority unless mentioning them counts. Stop dipping into posts and scattering unlinked comments in support of your wild contentions. You know only too well that I have no Blog connection or otherwise with Iantoon or Jib and rarely ever converse with them on here. I haven’t given out an email address so I can be contacted off Blog

Is it totally beyond you to engage in real time and converse with posters you don’t like without confusing the issue. I think not as you are clearly articulate enough to construct an argument so I conclude you choose not to for some reason.

I can only speculate that you actually get enjoyment from the division which you ensure isn’t bridged on here when attempts are made to do so. You have spent the time since I last posted working on your strategy to regain your control of the agenda – it is so obvious.

Be honest you do love it don’t you. It would be a totally anaemic experience for you without all this commotion.

I have made suggestions as to how to end the scourge of the Blog and you have completely ignored serious contributions in what can only be described as diverting attention. I was sincere in my offerings and I suspect you know it but it doesn’t suit does it.

Has Mister Tuff having the temerity to actually talk with me as sensible people do in real terms about a real problem not suited your agenda. Bit like Jail some months ago when he polled some other match attenders – wow that was a red rag to a bull wasn’t it.

You flounced out of here some months back in a fit of pique having “called it right for 8 years” but the plebs on here just didn’t get it.

Then try to unsuccessfully stir up the Mag but it works differently and isn’t as popular as here so couldn’t get any fights going so back on here.

I have finally come to the conclusion that you have only one intention on here and that is to stir up trouble when it looks as though it might have subsided. Masses of misdirection and everyone is off running again tonight.

If the Blog is being ruined make no mistake you are currently one of the prime architects of it’s demise as a forum for all.

I earlier asked for your views as to why dealing with the issues you and others are concerned about through Ed as I had suggested is not the way to go. Silence !!

I give up trying to converse with you on a sensible level that I seem to be able to manage with everyone else from time to time. Unfortunately I think it is what you want.

My attempt at a humorous assessment of why the Blog has so many non football related comments especially by certain posters has certainly touched a raw nerve just with you. Although you cleverly avoid any comments about it yet I am sure the lampooning of you in there didn’t escape your attention – did it?

Nevermind I am sure you can get it all stirred up again. Oh hold on you already have.

Arguments about football just aren’t as exciting are they – difficult to keep a crowd whipped up over any length of time over that especially as the debate has moved on due to Rafa’s appointment. You are doing well though in just a few hours.

• 126 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:19 PM

It’s fine Tuff.
    I imagine bobby isn’t going to make it happen.

• 127 bettyswallocks // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:22 PM

Mr. Tuff…… She started with the nasty, bitchy comments. Read back. She deserves all the retaliation she has instigated for herself.

• 128 Average_Contents // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:22 PM

Sorry jizz, did you feel left out?

Remind me again who the championship top scorer plays for?

Tammy Abraham must be one that’s escaped my gaze in the black n white.

Is that better, jizz?

• 129 mindshaft // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:23 PM

Ahhh the usual slagging each other behind a keyboard – I miss it during the day as people actually try to keep it to nufc chat

• 130 welshgeordie9 // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:23 PM

Can you lot just get Along, ffs.

• 131 Jib // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:25 PM

I think we should all just blank the bitch.

• 132 magscar // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:25 PM

Wow I finally press submit and there is loads more infighting to catch up on. Unreal !!!

Can I be bothere? – suppose I will have to as I may have been further maligned amongst the carnage.

• 133 WWSBRD // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:27 PM

If u see this, thanks for the heads up on that doc I really enjoyed it

• 134 Jib // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:28 PM

Anally Retentive
    Bobbybee said puff was a typo for tuff

• 135 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:30 PM

You “first” introduced yourself as “first time poster, long time reader.”
    I came to wonder whether that was a passcode for astroturfed, given the frequency it quickly devolved into the usual apologist talking points.
    I agree with quite a bit you write about football.
    But you claimed from your opening gambit, that you were posting as “the voice of the silent majority on the terraces.” Far too much biog and far too readily released in your arguments to be a genuine first time poster.
    Since then you’ve postured about fairness, while inevitably coming down on the side of Jib, Ian Toon and the ludicrous Welshgeordie.All that’s witless and abusive.
    Your new game is your somewhere on the spectrum midnight attempt to get the blog to judge myself, Tsunki, Tuff, Average and JFA by Ian Toon rules. You have spent the whole day deflecting the notion it went down like a lead balloon.
    I don’t think any of these people regard me as a reliable on-message ally. We are stronger friends for it. You, meanwhile, always vote on party lines.
    You are a truly horrible addition to the blog.

• 136 Average_Contents // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:31 PM

I think that paranoia’s reached it’s crescendo.

Oh and by the way. Not one mention of swearing.

Well done.

I suppose you’ll wait until I do it again.

Don’t worry, you’ll not be waiting long.

Hypocritical b@stard.

• 137 magscar // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:34 PM

Mister Tuff

Honestly a serious point – I haven’t yet read posts whilst I was typing up my latest epic but I just know she will have been pressing buttons on all sides.

I am prepared to give you credit for fighting what you do see as off colour comments in your particular way ( not my taste of humour granted) but if you can’t see that your best intentions are being manipulated when it suits well ….

Suppose I will have to go through it all now – Wife having enjoyed some of my company is now incredulous that I am back on here having said that I was finished for night.

• 138 Mister Tuff // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:34 PM

betty – come on man – surely you must object to the nature of what he said. Come on man you’re better than that.
    Regardless of what was said originally gutter talk like that is not acceptable to decent folk.
    If someone wanted to register their displeasure most on here can string some stinging comments together – but to insult her using that type of gutter talk, premature female ejaculation, is plain and simple not right to decent folk and is not acceptable.
    If somebody said that in the workplace they would be sacked. It’s not right man.

• 139 Jib // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:36 PM

By gum it took you long enough
    Watch Bristol City much ?

• 140 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:36 PM

I don’t mind betty.
    He sent me a really creepy email saying how much he admired me.

• 141 WWSBRD // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:37 PM

Personally I think u should all take a few days off from posting on here, u would all feel better for it and when u came back these ongoing personal issues wouldn’t seem as important

Just my two cents and all, dont worry am fully aware I will be ignored haha

• 142 magscar // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:37 PM

yours is first post I have caught up with and I am in it. No paranoia just clear vison.

I am not going to join in the slagging fest – swear to your hearts content it is what you do best.

• 143 welshgeordie9 // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:37 PM

Don’t bring my name in to your petty arguments with other people there’s a good girl, you, jail, average and tuff are just as bad if not worse, and i ain’t going to argue tonight with anyone either so don’t bother trying to wind me up.

Here’s a thought how about you lot talk football, just an idea like.

• 144 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:38 PM

So how are the Swans doing today, Squelchie?

• 145 Jib // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:38 PM

Ahh Poor Anal
    Bobby’s gone and upset the poor sensitive soul !

• 146 welshgeordie9 // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:40 PM

He said, she said BS, wonder if the Mackems read some of the bitching comments that’s on here, must be laughing their heads off.

• 147 Jail for Ashley // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:41 PM

The amount of people I asked who thought Blatter must be getting a salary of about £200/700K a year and like me were gobsmacked to find out he got paid $7M a year, so it was never the money he actually took in bribes but allowing key members to do what they wanted he ensured he got voted in term after term on that $7M a year all expenses paid to sit in his teak paneled offices

• 148 welshgeordie9 // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:41 PM

Well for a start they are in the prem, next football question.

• 149 Jib // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:42 PM

What’s with the squelchie ?
    BullshitandBluster – ha ha ha

• 150 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:42 PM

What’s noticeable is that about 20 people have posted all day.
    About eight in the past four hours.
    I feel ashamed of my part in that.
    It’s certainly not a result for me.

• 151 bettyswallocks // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:44 PM

I don’t mind BandB apart from when she comes to play with the boys and then plays the sexist card if it’s not going her way.

• 152 Mister Tuff // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:48 PM

Well I’ve said my bit on tonights events.

Fat gob I would appreciate if you do not post about me again and I will reciprocate.

• 153 Average_Contents // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:48 PM

I mentioned it this morning after you’d had yet another gaff.

Do keep up sh1t for brains.

So that’ll be a resounding NO then?

No telling others how off putting and not what the blog is for lectures?

BandB is right. You claim fairness and the taking of no sides yet back the known multiples and the racist, homophobic and sexist jizz.

Says it all.

• 154 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:49 PM

Though it’s an improvement, I suppose, on the glory days of the first Beavis and Butthead assault to shut down the blog, when they kept up a drearily self-satisfied duologue from 5pm each night.

Does anyone remember when Beattie and Ibizatoon the days where considered a bit controversial?

• 155 bettyswallocks // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:50 PM

Nothing like a bit of BandB provoked controversy to keep the blog alive during Int. Breaks. Must be on a level playing field though.

• 156 Average_Contents // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:52 PM

It’s called international break. And yeah, it’s shite.

• 157 magscar // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:54 PM

Right you know what I can’t be bothered after looking back at first few posts whilst I was typing. It is ridiculous.

Average, Tsunki and Mister Tuff

You were all on here as was I from this morning. I even conversed with 2 of you at various levels without a falling out.

BandB makes an entrance and without my having made any remarks before or since early evening I am suddenly being denounced and all hell is breaking loose tonight.

I am not going to even try to sort out who said what to whom whilst I have been enjoying a film but if you could all take off those rose coloured glasses you might see the rucks surround one person’s contributions in the main. Yeah Ok others join in but boy can she spot and press those buttons to ensure it keeps going.

You are all part of the night’s entertainment for her I am giving you credit for being football people but wish you could see you are also buttons. You are all better people than that.

• 158 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:55 PM

And how far down will I have to lie, creepy, before you consider your “playing field” level enough?

• 159 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:57 PM

My rucking boots have been under shed.
    It’s been crackers on here for a week.
    You utter knob.

• 160 Yo-yo // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:57 PM

BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:13 PM
    I may be a cow, Yo-Yo.
    But I help keep the grass short.

That’s a very sad bit of self reflection, both statements.

• 161 magscar // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:58 PM

Your latest mention of me at 153

It has to be faced. No I don’t support the types you mention show me where I have actually said it. You are being exploited – wake up

• 162 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:59 PM

Insightful, as ever 🙂

• 163 magscar // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:59 PM

Ah one line insults – nice

• 164 bettyswallocks // Oct 5, 2016 at 9:59 PM

You don’t need to lie down, that would be submissive, defeatist and degrading for you. We should all sit around your famous table to discuss matters.

• 165 Average_Contents // Oct 5, 2016 at 10:00 PM

Are you sure magscar?

Yesterday I was a person who you didn’t give a t0ss about reading and duly told me as much (I like to know where I stand so thanks)

Now I’m a football person? And a better person?

C’mon. Are you THAT transparent.

Nice try.

• 166 Average_Contents // Oct 5, 2016 at 10:00 PM

Up early. I’m off.

• 167 magscar // Oct 5, 2016 at 10:01 PM

If it isn’t drink fuelled and not deliberate for your evenings entertainment then you do need help.

• 168 WWSBRD // Oct 5, 2016 at 10:01 PM

Oh I bet Sepp got a few bonuses along the way dont fret

7 mill a year isnt anything to scoff at though and anyone would be trying to keep hold of that job but when power polices itself then corruption isnt far behind

Amazing it lasted so long though and they got a Hollywood film out of it haha. I reckon we could see a Jennings film in the future around the investigations he did

• 169 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 10:01 PM

Has anyone else ever noticed how insightful Yo-Yo is?
    Top poster.
    The thinking womans’ bettyswallocks.
    Now there’s someone who will bend over backwards to tap you up, Yo-Yo.

• 170 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 10:03 PM

I’ll not be around talking to myself through the night, imagining a moonlight road trip. So you’ll have to ask Yo-Yo.

• 171 magscar // Oct 5, 2016 at 10:04 PM

You do make genuine and relevant football comments from time to time and are charitable – not too difficult for me to credit you with the plusses I did. Feel free to disabuse me of them if you wish.

• 172 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 10:06 PM

And I absolutely never, never, have midnight moments when it all makes sense, to me, in a rambling and incoherent kinda way.

• 173 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 10:08 PM

Your plusses are that you never read a word he said.

• 174 magscar // Oct 5, 2016 at 10:09 PM

That’s right no percentage in it for you – keep on stirring you must be amazed how you have clawed back the Blog from considering how to sort out the very problems you decry. It was a near thing though but you know how to whip up a frenzy.

Good to confirm that you were never serious about it.

• 175 magscar // Oct 5, 2016 at 10:12 PM

my final thought – Oh but it did make sense though didn’t it – you and I both know it.

• 176 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 10:12 PM

I might take a long holiday Magscar.
    Not read the blog for six months, as you mentioned.
    And you’ll still be whingeing away about me the whole time.
    It’s probably what you called “catching up.”

• 177 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 10:13 PM

No it didn’t magscar.
    It was Ian Toon on an off night.

• 178 dok - the horrid colonial // Oct 5, 2016 at 10:14 PM

lord god, has the blog went even worse than the spurs one?

• 179 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Oct 5, 2016 at 10:16 PM

Wow! Bad time again. 🙁

• 180 dok - the horrid colonial // Oct 5, 2016 at 10:17 PM

this spot seems to implode every intl break…

• 181 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 10:18 PM

No you haven’t YMFB.
    Your timing is impeccable as always.
    I was just about to ask if anyone had any thoughts on the new set-up at Swansea.

• 182 JAMSHA // Oct 5, 2016 at 10:18 PM

Why Do We Even Have Joeys News, His Gone Been Good, Move On, We Got Nothing To Do What He Does Now

• 183 magscar // Oct 5, 2016 at 10:18 PM

no one left to argue with have you – still smarting

• 184 dok - the horrid colonial // Oct 5, 2016 at 10:18 PM

and hello to you too BandB 🙂

• 185 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Oct 5, 2016 at 10:19 PM

Sorry! Not getting involved. I’ll try again later. Hopefully things have calmed down by then.

• 186 bettyswallocks // Oct 5, 2016 at 10:21 PM

BandB…….. Please will you post a picture of the table.

• 187 Yo-yo // Oct 5, 2016 at 10:23 PM

Is Hurricane Matthew on its way towards you Dok ?

• 188 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 10:23 PM

Yay Dok,

Good to see you are holding fast. Come to Newcastle. I’ll put you up.
    You’ll meet a lot of good, funny, generous people who will buy you a pint just got for noticing our little city.
    It’s not a bit like the blog at all.

• 189 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 10:30 PM

I have this plan.
    I will give you the date of a previous thread (in code obviously)
    They are all still there.
    Then we can have a nice, civil, chat, about stuff we both care about, without having to fight off the polecats.

• 190 BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 10:33 PM

please remind me about the table thing.
    It seems to have stuck in you memory more than it has in mine.

previous post: Benitez’ Unifying Message To All Associated With Newcastle