The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Banner created by Reilly - one of our readers
Howay The Lads!!

Newcastle Outstanding Youngster Gains More Honors

5:38 pm, Saturday, October 8th, 2016 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 243 Comments

It’s unusual for a goalkeeper who had had only 12 first team games in his career and none for his club Newcastle United to be representing the England U-21 side, but that’s exactly what Freddie Woodman has achieved.

Woodman  has starred for the England U-17 and U-19 sides in particular,  but has played for every England youth side from U-16 level has made his debut for the England U-21 side in Thursday night’s 1-0 win in Kazakhstan.

That win was enough to ensure England are in next summer’s European Championships finals.

freddie-woodman

Freddie Woodman – made debut at England U-21s

The 19 year-old is the son of former Newcastle goalkeeping coach Andy Woodman and he was delighted to make the big step up as he said this on the FA web-site:

“It was a fantastic night for me, to make my debut for the U-21s, it’s what I’ve wanted since I started my first game for the U-16s.”

“So it’s a great moment and to play in front of the back four that I did, I was privileged.”

“I didn’t have a lot to do, but it was good to play in front of those sort of players like Rob Holding, Chambo (Calum Chambers), Mason (Holgate) and Brendan (Galloway).”

“They’ve played in the Premier League and been there and done it and it’s brilliant for me to be in this group, with such high talented players.”

“It’s good to be around them and to learn from them in training so to play 90 minutes in Kazakhstan was brilliant for me and my development.”

Woodman is currently the England U-20 goalkeeper, but he was given his chance in the absence of U-21 goalkeepers Jordan Pickford, Angus Gunn and Joe Wildsmith.

The FIFA U-20 World Cup will also take place next summer and Andy is likely to be the England goalkeeper in that competition.

Andy continued:

“It’s a great situation for me to be in, I’m in between the two squads at the moment and I know where I stand.”

“But for a problem, it’s brilliant, because I’m happy to come along and play for England like I’ve done since I first came into the set-up.”

“It’s a competitive age group and everyone wants to show the manager and Gareth Southgate what they’re about.”

“So it’s a good opportunity for players to come in and do that, get some game time and keep improving and learning.”

Woodman has only played 12 first team games in his career so far while on loan last season at Crawley Town and the reason is his appearances are so few is that he has been needed by Newcastle.

Freddie was recalled from his loan spell at Crawley Town when Tim Krul was badly injured last October and he has needed at Newcastle this season until Rob Elliot is fit again – maybe in a month or two.

Freddie will then head out on loan in January for the rest of the season and there are likely to be quite a few clubs interested in taking him.

Woodman will likely pick up his second England U-21 cap as they will play host to  Bosnia and Herzegovina at Walsall’s Banks’ Stadium on Tuesday in their final European Championship qualifier.

Tags: England News · European Competition · Freddie Woodman · Newcastle News · Newcastle Youth

243 responses so far ↓

• 1 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 5:44 PM

Go Woody lad, getting nothing more than you deserve. Definitely an England keeper in waiting. Certainly the future for us as well.

• 2 sing in the corner // Oct 8, 2016 at 5:47 PM

Now that’s what I call bad timing Ed. or was it me?? 🙂

• 3 WWSBRD // Oct 8, 2016 at 5:49 PM

Should be out on loan ideally but decent getting into the under 21s time will tell how well he develops

• 4 Ron Knee // Oct 8, 2016 at 5:59 PM

“Nigel Pearson: Derby County manager leaves by mutual consent”

Who will take over?

• 5 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 5:59 PM

Bonkers? Killing someones pet is sane, is it? 🙂 Do you really not follow BandB? How sad. Such a clever boy like you can work it out if you really really try. The answer might make you cry, so keep some tissue handy.

Sorry sing, I’ve tried so hard, but I cracked under their goading. 🙂 Come on, read what they’ve put. Just irresistible mate. I will try again, but I retain my right of reply at any given moment. 🙂 🙂 Anyway, isn’t that what clowns are for? To laugh at? You do realise I’m taking the piss I trust. Hopefully, take enough piss out of them and there’ll be nothing left of them. 🙂

• 6 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:01 PM

Ron, wouldn’t be at all surprised to see McClaren back there mate.

• 7 Spoof // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:07 PM

My input of late has been minimal, very busy, but boy what a peaceful, respectful and pleasant site I have came back to, and we have another week until our next game, such fun will be had !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 8 sing in the corner // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:08 PM

Pearson…
    That was a strange one. I had thought he would go in there and galvanise them, at least initially. But they’ve just bombed. Dunno what’s gone on there but it’ll probably come out…

• 9 Legolas // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:10 PM

Why does Rooney think he can do the Hollywood ball. Somebody tell him he is not Jonjo Shelvey.

• 10 WWSBRD // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:11 PM

Wasn’t Pearson under investigation for one of those telegraph stings?

• 11 Belfast // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:12 PM

The cat story was a bizarre tale. I think Ian was just taking the piss though. There was no cats harmed in that episode. Mister Tuff was innocent.

• 12 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:12 PM

If this was Facebook, Legolas, that would be good for 100 “likes’.
    Take this as the first.

• 13 sing in the corner // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:13 PM

Lego
    Ha ha yeah he’s got delusions of grandeur!

WW
    AH, the filthy lucre! That would explain it perhaps..

• 14 Belfast // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:14 PM

Wwsbrd

Did you not read me tipping it weeks back? Toss up between Di Matteo and Pearson for the first sacking. 🙂

Never looked at Pearson the same way again after the whole fighting a pack of wolves story ha

• 15 WWSBRD // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:18 PM

sing
    I might be wrong but I though he got suspended for it when the story broke

Belfast
    Haha aye I remember mate fair play…is Monk still at Leeds, I thought that fraud would be first sacked

• 16 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:18 PM

The whole Pearson thing seemed to me to be based on “do what I say or I’ll do you.”
    Now players anywhere seem to know know that if they sit it out for three months, the club will do him.

• 17 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:21 PM

Belfast, too late, the cat’s out of the bag mate! 🙂 sorry, hard to resist. As is, if this was facebook, you’d be banned. 🙂 it’s not malicious, just my sense of humour that some struggle with. Miserable sods 🙂

• 18 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:23 PM

That’s not fair bobby!
    I’ve always thought you were funny.

• 19 Budge123 // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:28 PM

Pearson had to be physically restrained whilst arguing with owner!
    Can’t see Stevie Mc going back there – the Derby fans I talked to before our game down there dislike him as much as us.
    Chris Powell is well liked there after playing for them so could get the job full time perhaps.

• 20 Average_Contents // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:29 PM

So there’s evidence now of tuff attacking (killing a cat according to you)

Where from and supplied by whom.

No fcuker that’s who.

Get a grip you weirdo.

• 21 Average_Contents // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:33 PM

You reserve the right to reply? But nobody else can eh Bobby?

You’ve never shut up about it today then blame others for mentioning it.

You quite literally couldn’t make THAT up.

Slug.

• 22 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:35 PM

Moi? Was it me who said he’d killed a cat? Don’t think so wierdo. You really don’t have a clue, do you? Your brain is with your mouth – in the sewer. Go find then eh?

• 23 Budge123 // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:37 PM

2-0 at home to the might of Malta.
    Looks like the England team is well and truly fixed.

• 24 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:39 PM

What. When have I ever tried to stop anybody replying. It’s a blog dummy, it might be really hard, but if I could, do you think you’d be still flapping your lips? 🙂 Where would my comedy act be without you stooges to bounce off? You really do take yourself far too seriously. Pity nobody else does. 🙂

• 25 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:41 PM

To be fair to bobby, I raised the issue of the Tuff and the Great Cat Affair.

Tuff had asked me the question ‘shouldn’t I answer I question if I’m asked?”

But as Tuff had already admitted he didn’t know the answer, my response would have been “no, you obviously shouldn’t, as that would be stupid.”

If you don’t know the answer, don’t answer the question.

Instead he was happy to speculate over the sanctions I should face if he did know the answer.

It seems to have had the unintended consequence of drawing the unwarranted abuse in his direction.

• 26 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:42 PM

Budge, we were 10/1 to win 7-0. I imagine the odds to only win 2-0 would be higher than that! Poor effort.

• 27 Average_Contents // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:43 PM

Yeah it’s a pity you repeatedly get shown up for what you really are. Well, not really a pity but I’m sure you know what I mean.

Or maybe not.

The accusation at the time was attacked. It was mentioned just before as attacked.

You changed it to killing.

Dimwit.

• 28 WWSBRD // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:44 PM

Is this not a football blog anymore?

• 29 sing in the corner // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:44 PM

Oh…Buddha

• 30 Budge123 // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:46 PM

BandB whilst on could you clear up what you did or didn’t say about the disabled? If indeed it was a generic comment?

• 31 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:47 PM

Yo

bobby is right about one thing.

The blog doesn’t like to be policed. It polices itself, as Ian Toon observed.

We like some people and not others. That will never change.

No-one is led off the blog in handcuffs.

They self-destruct.

• 32 sing in the corner // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:48 PM

Budge

• 33 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:48 PM

Perfectly respectable three hour blog kills are repeatedly ruined by people trying to have the last word.

• 34 Jib // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:48 PM

They are concerned in Italy about Achraf Lazaar’s lack of playing time.

Ninety minutes in the EFL cup against Wolves and none in the league.

When Benitez was asked about the situation he inferred that the Morrocan needed to toughen up which surprised the Italians as they think Serie A is quite tough.

Morroco are playing Gabon at the moment (1-1) I was hoping to see how he was getting on but the match is not showing on any of the advertised channels

• 35 Budge123 // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:49 PM

Where would you rank Malta in terms of a Championship team?
    How many of them would we want Rafa to sign?

Relegation zone and none?

And yet our ‘plucky multi millionaires’ can only win 2-0?

• 36 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:49 PM

Unintended BandB? Really? Not your style at all. Maybe serving him up for his comments about you whilst he pathetically tried to wriggle off the hook himself. I think I know you better than that and I suspect you know that. Nothing you do is unnintended is it? Ever. Anyway, i hope it wasn’t your cat my dear, I’d hate the thought of you being banned from your coven for the lack of a cat. 🙂

• 37 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:51 PM

It’s a zinger, bobby….

• 38 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:53 PM

Budge, just been saying the same myself. Some of them aren’t even pro’s ffs. One owns a cafeteria. 🙂 Great start eh? Hilarious.

• 39 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:55 PM

I don’t know what England would lose without Rooney’s contribution.
    But I’d be happy to find out.

• 40 Offkey // Oct 8, 2016 at 6:55 PM

lol is guy for real……what a joke you are.

• 41 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 7:01 PM

Pleased you appreciate my zinging. All good fun and all meant in the best possible taste. Sadly wasted 90% of the time. I sometimes wonder why I bother, but then a dig comes in, leaving the opponent wide open for an uppercut far too tasty to resist. But, in fairness, I would be nothing without the ammo supplied so generously. In the laughter stakes, we’re all winners. Mmm, ok, most of us.

• 42 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 7:11 PM

From the man’s own mouth.

• 43 Legolas // Oct 8, 2016 at 7:13 PM

BandB,

I agree. England would be better off without Rooney. He was a good player but that time has passed. Move on.

• 44 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 7:14 PM

BandB, just a long shot, but did you actually mean that about the blog being policed? If so, a word in the ear of Mr Plod and who knows? He might even listen to you. It would certainly reduce rows on here by a comfortable 75%. At least. Worth a go I suggest.

• 45 Ian Toon // Oct 8, 2016 at 7:15 PM

As Beattie 25 would have said ” this is the first draft of history”. We had some great laughs with him and sometimes we found things out. That’s all. What follows does not pretend to be history.

• 46 Ron Knee // Oct 8, 2016 at 7:16 PM

Hanley and Ritchie starting.

• 47 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 7:17 PM

Legolas,

He’s a fixture. A wardrobe. A fitted wardrobe. And about as mobile.
    He is the last of the mentally broken losers in the team. England’s Sissoko.
    I might be wrong. But can at least one of these England managers have a look?

• 48 Kabul Fish // Oct 8, 2016 at 7:21 PM

Crikey there is more war on this blog than there is out here lol

Back in the real world for two weeks soon – wife cud not get Ipswich tickets but we r off to the Cup game with Preston. Well happy 🙂
    Beer and football………………….

• 49 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 7:21 PM

bobby,

I’ve always had a soft spot for Ian.
    I would have liked to see what Ian would have contributed had he and we had let sleeping dogs lie.
    I always read his posts and sometimes I think “oh man, Ian!”
    He also sometimes says things no-one else is capable of, for good and bad.
    If anyone is the story of this blog, long before you emerged, it is Ian.

• 50 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 7:24 PM

We’ve carried Rooney for far too long imo. If he’s the answer, you need to wonder what the question is? England need a clear out of the losing mentality, like Rafa has done here. Plenty of young guns gagging to have a go.

• 51 Kabul Fish // Oct 8, 2016 at 7:30 PM

I found Rooney frustrating tonight and would like to see how the team plays without him.
    I laughed when they likened the set up to Man Utd’s once Rashford came on….how can that be if Rooney is on the pitch lol

• 52 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 7:31 PM

The story of the blog? You really are a bit odd. Why do you think this is some sort of competition? It’s nothing but a little football blog. It consists of mainly people who don’t know each other and frankly, don’t want to in some cases. It might explain a lot actually. What a bizarre attitude to have. It’s not a competition. Don’t turn it into one.

• 53 Mister Tuff // Oct 8, 2016 at 7:39 PM

Wow – leave the blog to watch the match – come back and I’m a convicted cat killer.
    Even I cannot work this one out.
    I’m also accused of starting the aggro – clearly it is recorded that I have requested a ceasefire on four or five occasions in the last few days to no avail. Clear to see who causes the aggro – but then he blames me.
    bonkers pure bonkers.
    I deny any aggression towards Tibby the cat.

Bonkers burb (horse puncher I’ll wager) – save some of your energy remember it’s Full moon in a couple of days and you’ll need all your energy to do some howling.
    (as usual).

• 54 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 7:42 PM

In answer to the question, can the blog police itself. bobby, the answer is only if people agree to self-police.
    Some insist on their right to be ultra-vires.
    I believe you are one. You cannot be frustrated or remotely gainsaid, even by implication. in a single thought or idea without feeling you need to attack.
    You take advantage of the low level of moderation. I imagine your eyes lit up when you found it.
    A Pinocchio Pleasure Island with no rules.
    Jib could always ebb and flow. Take one on the chin. Laugh at himself. You can’t. He seems an odd ally for you. They all do. You are unique.
    You are the first blogger ever who can’t give an inch.
    And you will sicken people in time.
    You don’t think so, but all the people you hate have survived, and you won’t.

• 55 Mister Tuff // Oct 8, 2016 at 7:43 PM

Kabul Fish – please do us a favour – get that idiot on a trip to Afganistan – under the ruse of entertaining the troops- then deposit him in a Taliban village – even they would leave with him around.

• 56 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 7:54 PM

There you go again BandB, making up things that simply aren’t there. It’s your competition remember, not mine. I don’t see it that way one tiny bit. You have a needy personality that expresses itself on here. You need to be queen B and somehow, constructed in your napper, you see me as competition. I’m way out of your league if that was the case, but seriously, I have made no attempt to usurp your throne. You did that all by yourself.
    Now, about the blog police. Have a word ffs.

• 57 bettyswallocks // Oct 8, 2016 at 7:55 PM

BandB……. To suggest self policing is rich coming from you. You have on more than one occasions threatened to report stuff said on here to higher authority. You know what that makes you in the overall scheme of things.

To use private email information as part of your warped little games makes you something that can be found under a cow’s tail. Choose whichever orifice you deem appropriate.

• 58 sing in the corner // Oct 8, 2016 at 7:55 PM

Twitter has lit up with people queuing up to slaughter Wayne Rooney for bring nutmegged by a part time player from Malta ..

• 59 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 7:57 PM

I am very proud, betty, of the people who dislike me.

• 60 Tsunki // Oct 8, 2016 at 8:01 PM

I’ve chosen to read rather than contribute lately for good reason as I have witnessed this blog falling into a pitiful place as some of it’s most unpleasant characters take up permanent residence. it’s always been a place of contention as you would expect, but it’s reached it’s nadir or at least is doing it’s best to get there. I could put up with the pathetic machinations of Ian Toon as he tries to cement his world view by inventing people to agree with him and forging alliances with unwitting posters with his sycophantic fawning. I can handle the buzzing and swingeing Jib with his staccato posts alternating football observations with irrelevant and irritating random hyperlinks all under the guise of inherent knowledge. I can fly past and dismiss welshgeordies constant lament over his first club or complaining constantly about others complaining. I can yawn at the constant comments on rugby, cricket, shove ha’penny, cribbage, jenga championships ad nauseum.

What I can’t be bothered with, and I suspect many others as well, is to muster up the will to participate in the court of the biggest loud mouthed boorish bully who wags his “real fan” credentials like a baboon does his a**e at the slightest disagreement with his ebullient single-channelled view. There’s hardly been an article this week that he hasn’t taken the opportunity to break up his smug, back-slapping fake football chat camaraderie with fellow tormentors, to take a fresh swipe and rake over the coals of his recent jousts so the fires continue to burn. Let’s not forget, anyone can rewind to when he burst on this blog like a swelling pistols, full of bile and pain-fuelled anger at everything in sight, like he’d just fallen on a wasps nest. I leave you with your own consideration of the man himself, and just where he comes from – a post in the early hours, obviously given impetus by tiredness and waning analgesia, read it for yourself and see if you think it justifies him or condemns him. He thinks it makes him look balanced:

19Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 4:51 AM:-

• 61 Tsunki // Oct 8, 2016 at 8:05 PM

Pistols = pustule. Still…

• 62 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 8:05 PM

I can’t laugh at myself? How crazed are you. What you, in your warped mind see as me seeking sympathy is me taking the piss out of myself. Having a laugh at my situation. I’ve said before, the ability to laugh at yourself is one of natures greatest gifts. You’re so busy searching for negatives, you can’t see the humour in it. Others do. 99% of the time I’m joking, even when I’m responding to downright nastiness, I’m joking. Taking the piss out of those who warrent it. All the things that you accuse me of are in your own sad mind.

• 63 Jib // Oct 8, 2016 at 8:08 PM

Tsunki
    Pompous wind bag
    It’s a footy blog you pillock shut thr f@ck up

• 64 Jib // Oct 8, 2016 at 8:11 PM

Did anyone see the expression on Strachan’s face before.
    It said
    “WTF is Snodgrass taking a free kick for when wee Matty Ritchie’s on the park ?”

• 65 Tsunki // Oct 8, 2016 at 8:14 PM

Jib, it’s only pompous to you because it tells you like you is, you transparent opportunist. Belt up and post an inconsequential foreign link; and FYI, it’s not a “footy” blog. Check your facts. And if it was, it would disqualify you.

• 66 Tsunki // Oct 8, 2016 at 8:19 PM

Just for those that like stats, they might want to check exactly how many “football chats” in comparison to maniacal rants at the perceived “blog bullies” there have been lately.

• 67 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 8:21 PM

Now that Tsunki is here, bobby.

Can you tell me when I insulted your disability?

It has been the centre piece of bettyswallocks contribution in recent days.

I have to confess, I have no idea what your disability is. You have never made it clear. So I really couldn’t even insult it if I was so inclined, which I don’t think many think I am.

There is no need for you to do so. It is a personal matter. One which many, many of us, choose to keep to ourselves. I, for example, have never thought mine was anyone on a football blogs concern.

You once said you were on your way to hospital in an ambulance. Tsunki, I believe, pointed out that your “farewell blog, I’m off to hospital so forgive my recent vicious ranting as I’m in pain” seem like, well, a very good excuse.

And you were back in half an hour, picking up where you left off.

You are an internet avatar. You no more need to have a disability than you need to be a season ticket holder. We take it that you are not lying in order to give your opinions more force.

It’s about respect, isn’t it? We respect people who suffer in silence, as many of us do.

There aren’t many who have made personal issues an…issue. Welshgeordie is one and I believe Take a Chancel on Me was the other..

• 68 bettyswallocks // Oct 8, 2016 at 8:21 PM

BandB. The email I sent you was sincere and a genuine show of support completely separate from the blog . To say you are proud of the people who dislike you doesn’t excuse or explain your strange behaviour and I suggest you seek psychiatric help you sicko.

• 69 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 8:22 PM

Again tsunki, I don’t give a toss what you think. Why would I? Who are ya? Nobody to me mate, just another gobshite giving it large. Defending the indefensible only puts you in there with it. You don’t get my humour either. Will I cry? Probably not. I read before I posted. I’m just another in a long line who you and yours have targetted. The difference this time is I don’t give a toss what you lot think. See bandb nicked my position on people who dislike me. Not an original thought in your heads – the lot of you combined. You lot don’t like me and I love that fact. I didn’t come on here to join your little popularity contest, you sad little man. I don’t care who does or doesn’t like me. I generally come on to talk football, but that’s been difficult lately – although I do keep trying. Now I’m getting bored again, trying to explain to the dumbest people on the planet what I’m about. If you want it to stop, stop chipping in like a tag team of saddos and move on. Who’s next in line then?

• 70 Legolas // Oct 8, 2016 at 8:22 PM

Well why don’t we all leave this alone and talk football. Simple’s.

• 71 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 8:32 PM

BandB, you really are mental. I had to shoot in the middle of a conversation and explained it. FOUR hours later I came back. We’ve done this to death and you were proven wrong last time. Oh, tsunki’s hete is he? And? Your point is? If you think I’m getting into this again, you truly are mentally ill. You know what you said, go back and read it if you must. You won’t though, even you have some shame. Betty emailed you in and you mocked him for it. You are a nasty horrible bitch and the whole blog can read what you wrote. Your true colours have made themselves shown. And on that note, I’m out of here. Thank you for a very entertaining evening of laughing at you and yours. You lot ain’t gonna let this go, so I’ll move on this time. Again. God luck with talking football ha ha ha. You need a good memory to tell so many porkies and you simply don’t have it. None of you. By all means leave me some gems to laugh at when I come back. I know you won’t let me down. 🙂

• 72 Jib // Oct 8, 2016 at 8:37 PM

BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 8:21 PM
    Now that Tsunki is here, bobby.
    Can you tell me when I insulted your disability?

There you go but you were pissed – I think – that’s probably why you don’t remember

BandB // Oct 5, 2016 at 8:36 PM
    bobby
    You are already hors de combat, chuck.
    Being stuck limblessly upright in the ground shouting “come back and I’ll bite your legs off” isn’t quite the same is given someone “a good doing.”

• 73 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 8:37 PM

I have ovarian cancer bobby.

I can’t go to the match, even with my little son.

It is tough sometimes tough to read the personal references to the condition of my reproductive organs from complete strangers on what is, after all, a football blog.

Of course, I could have made that up, in an attempt to garner sympathy.

• 74 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 8:39 PM

It was a Monty Python and the Holy Grail Black Knight reference.
    One of those smart-arse literary references of which I am accused.
    Try again.

• 75 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 8:41 PM

A reference which refers to someone claiming glorious victory, in the face of the available evidence.

• 76 Ian Toon // Oct 8, 2016 at 8:45 PM

Tsunki- You’re a strange fellow. You let things build up in your mindset and then totally overreact with vacuous diagnoses.

You had a lot of time for Beattie25 – he would have laughed the whole thing off. Carry on like this and you’ll be blackballed by yo-yo’s blog focus group. Incidentally I see much of Beattie type humour in Jib. Just learn to live with it and stop feeling sorry for yourself. You used to be funny too.

• 77 geordieboy83 // Oct 8, 2016 at 8:47 PM

It does make me wonder what the bloody hell is going on with English football and modern day managers. I am by no means an expert but I can’t fathom why managers and typically the national team insist on square pegs in round holes. Rooney in cm when you have our very own shelvey, you have Ross Barkley, mark noble, etc!

Now granted Rooney was and still is a very good player who at his peak had more ability than the alternatives I mentioned but it means nowt in the scheme of things.

For example messi is the greatest player on the planet but that wouldn’t make him a viable choice for left back above Danny rose

• 78 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 8:50 PM

Glad i caught that sicko. No it wasn’t. It was whilst you were trying to ridicule betty, but only showing yourself up. It was meant as a nasty comment, but I laughed out loud. Blurting contents of a personal email whilst trying to upset me. Failed on both accounts really. Wriggle and squirm as much as you want, the truth is there. Denial isn’t just a river in Africa. Enjoy your life. What there is of it. Later schizo.

• 79 Jib // Oct 8, 2016 at 8:56 PM

geordieboy83

By referencing Messi I think you may have unwittingly hit the nail on the head.

Messi is undoubtedly a one-off – however he’s hardly knocked doors out of windows for Argentina.

Bale and Ronaldo perform well for their respective countries but it doesn’t always happen.

• 80 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 8:58 PM

A couple of years ago, some of you older people might remember, I left Britain to start a new life abroad.
    I was back nine months later.
    Thank God for the much-maligned US health system.
    I never wanted to discuss this, and I can’t really pass it it off as blog debating point and still carry on.
    Only a complete arse would do that. Imagine all the explaining I’ll have to do if I don’t die?
    So I will bid you all a final adieu.

• 81 Jib // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:01 PM

Blooming Heck
    Scotland 0 – Lithuania 1

• 82 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:05 PM

Why oh why did you bother coming back? Fear not though band, we all die. 🙂 just came back to laugh at scotland but jib beat me to it. Lmao! Lithuania ffs. 🙂

• 83 Jimmy……Jimmy……Jimmy Smith // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:09 PM

International tournaments should be run like a domestic Cup. No group stages or finals. Knockout matches with the seeded teams coming in later, and the semi and final played on a neutral ground. A succession of uninspiring games like England v Malta at the expense of domestic football is just a bad product and surely just part of a flagrant money making junket for FIFA. I was ten times more enthralled by our trip to Rotherham.

• 84 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:10 PM

Jib, Ritchie must be gutted having to carry this lot. What a rabble eh? Strachan out next? Rab C Nesbitt’s looking foe work I hear. 🙂

• 85 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:12 PM

This is a man for whom, even the invention of a slur against his disability was an unforgivable calumny just a few hours ago.
    I will make the most of it, bobby.
    I don’t wish anyone to respond. I would like the last two posts to stand as a reminder of everything I ever stood against on this place where people are supposed to meet as friends.

• 86 Ian Toon // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:13 PM

Ritchie’s poorest game this season?

• 87 sing in the corner // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:14 PM

Ritchie off??
    Gotta say I’m pleased, selfishly. But can’t really see the logic of that from a Scotland point of view.

• 88 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:14 PM

Ritchie coming off, wtf?! Still, good for us he’s not being overused. He can sit on the bench with the rest, with his head in his hands and wishing he’d been English. 🙂

• 89 Jib // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:15 PM

Ritchie subbed unscathed

• 90 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:18 PM

I had hoped you’d gone, we’re back to football chat.

• 91 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:20 PM

Well you would be, wouldn’tt you?

• 92 Essex Geordie Bill // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:20 PM

Been watching the German game, on live pause at the moment, two things I was wondering about.

Does the German manager have a wig?

What is the current worth of the German team, has to be more than the budget for many 3rd world countries.

By the way they are hammering the Czech’s

• 93 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:22 PM

Let’s hope he comes through the next game unscathed as well. This is what I hate about the international break, just waiting to hear one of our finest is damaged again. Scotland are crap with or without Ritchie, we don’t want to find out what we’re like without him.

• 94 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:23 PM

I honestly can’t say I’ve ever experienced this much raw hatred in my life.

• 95 Tsunki // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:24 PM

Bobby – you do care that’s why you replied.

Ian – shut up for goodness sake you are such a fraud.

I’ll give this place a break and let it enjoy it’s atmosphere for a while.

• 96 Mister Tuff // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:27 PM

Does anybody know a friendly short of work psychiatrist.
    We could all chip in a couple of quid to cover the fees.
    Could get a discount by getting a block booking to help and sort out the blog nutters -there’s a few of ’em.

Another idea based on my initial thoughts of getting that idiot dumped in Afghanistan is the following. (I think it is a decent idea certainly worth of some consideration

Kidnap the idiot, and dress him up as an Ayatollah – black robes black hat -you know the gear.
    Then what we do is to dump Ayatollah Bonkersburb – in a Taliban area.
    After a couple of weeks – the Taliban and ISIS will be saying “f*** this for a game of soldiers” and all convert to Christianity.
    Positives would be :-
    1. War would stopped and lives saved.
    2. We’d be rid of the F***er from the blog.

• 97 sing in the corner // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:27 PM

Dropping like flies!

• 98 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:28 PM

It is making you all, almost without exception, people without normal human perspective on anything.

• 99 sing in the corner // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:30 PM

Is there a record for the most cases of ‘cramp’ in one evenings worth of football?

• 100 Jib // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:31 PM

Hooray
    Bye Tsunki
    😀

• 101 Jib // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:32 PM

Coldplays lead singer just score for Scotland !

• 102 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:33 PM

Yes, that’s why I said it. Der! 🙂 Run along now, seek solace in that bottle of gin. Stick on some nice music and relax. Teddy Pendergrass is nice to relax to, lovely chilling voice. Used to be the lead singer in Harold Melvyn and the bluenotes. I think you’d like his famous ballad ‘The whole town’s laughing at me’. Something you can relate to. 🙂

• 103 Jib // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:34 PM

It wasn’t Chris Martin it was Grant Hanley ffs

• 104 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:36 PM

Jeez.

• 105 Jib // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:39 PM

1 -1 final score
    in Glasgow

• 106 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:39 PM

The worst thing of all is to se Mr Tuff, a man I’ve actually shared a little part of a little part of my life with, coming up with crass effort at blog point scoring.
    Tuff, you have done more than anyone else to keep this virus alive. And all in the name of policing the blog.
    I suppose a man like you needs a few villains to fail to catch.
    You are a complete, self absorbed nutter. Like all bobbies, what you really want is a scrap, with you wearing the uniform.

• 107 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:41 PM

Lol BandB. You’re just as much a part of the problem.

• 108 welshgeordie9 // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:42 PM

Nice to see everyone is in a good mood this evening, tell you what Ed must have a lot of patience.

• 109 Tsunki // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:42 PM

You can have it Jib you’re in like company so enjoy. You’re a hanger on and background snipe so it’s your kind of party.

If everyone else feels like this place is better for bobby and his unending rage then so be it.

• 110 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:43 PM

Wow! You put a lot of thought and effort into that headmaster sir. I rest my case on that. I don’t hate you bandb, i pity you. Tsunki, no, I don’t care, but you make it so hard to resist with your sanctimonious claptrap.

Lucky scotland. That said, looks like another world cup they’ll be giving a body swerve to. 🙂 Definitely needed three points from this one. Snigger snigger.

• 111 welshgeordie9 // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:43 PM

Good job this is not boxing match, it would go way past 12 rounds.

• 112 Jib // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:48 PM

Now they’re saying Jame McArthur got the goal !

• 113 Tsunki // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:56 PM

You do care Bobby because you keep replying. And sadly you will do it again I guarantee. I’ll take my leave to let you keep blaring and bawling, jib keep chiming in like a parrot and Ian to suppurate effusively.

I’m pretty confident that most onlookers will see you for the pathetic self-publicising town criers you are and will tire accordingly.

• 114 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:56 PM

Tsunki

Get out. You, AC, Ibiza, and many others. Run and keep running.
    Give it a few weeks of the World According To Bobby, Welsh and Jib.
    Spoof and Ron Knee, Matty, Sing, Essex, Lil. Lesh and Yo-Yo will start to get it full on just because they are still there.
    There is no insurance.
    They scarper when they reach the 100 minute club. Lesh joined it the other day with a casual snipe. The silent majority don’t like it. Jib, bobby, Welsh and betty are the other members, so far.
    As Madmag said, other blogs kill it by freezing it out. All they want is attention.
    Ours can.

• 115 Tsunki // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:56 PM

Oh and in answer to your reply, whatever.

• 116 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 9:59 PM

Even if the main man counts the cash and smirks that he’s on US servers.

• 117 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:04 PM

It’s not rage you muppet. I’m laughing my tits off. It’s all I’ve done you fool. Your lack of a sense of humour is surprising, being such a joker yourself. You take life far to seriously and see me as some of threat to the blog monopoly you’ve enjoyed for so long. I’m not interested in you sad little popularity contest. This is me mate, get over yourself. Like me, don’t like me, why would I care what any anonymous poster thinks? Maybe the blog does enjoy my humour above the hate you lot bring to the table. Does it matter? Look at me and jail ffs. Haven’t had a crossed word in months. He no longer snaps at me and I respond in kind. My point proven in one. If you don’t like my response when I defend myself, don’t bother yourself. Don’t know why you can’t all take a leaf out of jail’s book. Leave me alone and I’ll respond in kind. Me n jail have some good craic now and agree on an amazing amount of subjects. Just how I am with everybody else.
    BandB, if you’d said that to tuff a long while ago, none of this would ever have happened. I’m sure he’ll survive your scorn. We can all start again from scratch you know? Definitely no hard feelings this end, it’s been a hoot. Entirely up to you lot. I don’t give one either way.

• 118 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:11 PM

You do that. Run along and see what a happy place this will be without you. The blog won’t collapse in your absence and someone else will quickly fill your places. They’re queing up as I speak. See ya! 🙂

• 119 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:11 PM

Though Jail For Ashley really needs to change his name to Poacher Turned Gamekeeper.
    All that whingeing set aside for a relegation.

• 120 Mister Tuff // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:13 PM

Well I’m away for a nice cup of tea.

• 121 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:17 PM

Anybody watch brickleberry? Not evem remotely pc but funny all the same. Very funny. Think south park but slightly sicker. Yep, that good. 🙂

• 122 welshgeordie9 // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:20 PM

BandB

Will you stop using my frigging name in your BS petty arguments, couldn’t give a rats arse who’s talking to who, ffs.

• 123 welshgeordie9 // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:22 PM

Some people need to get a life or a frigging job, honest to god.

• 124 Jimmy……Jimmy……Jimmy Smith // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:22 PM

Delle Ali and Eric Dier. We’ll start to get these types players of players under Rafa. Carr and Rafa are potentially a superb recruitment partnership.

• 125 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:26 PM

I’d be flattered if I were you, Welshgeordie.
    You’ve never said anything to deserve it.
    It is only a couple of weeks since you were saying you had a sneaking admiration for my free spirit.

• 126 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:27 PM

Eee, I remember when he was gutted he’d been stood up by a schoolgirl outside the offie.

• 127 Essex Geordie Bill // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:28 PM

BandB

Well that was a nasty broadside, a lot of innocent victims caught up in that tirade.

I try to keep out of the vitriolic morass.

Actually I think I will, really not worth the effort!

• 128 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:31 PM

Well, you are fairly picky about your definition of a nasty broadside, Essex.

• 129 welshgeordie9 // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:32 PM

BandB

Why would i be flattered, go and annoy someone else.

• 130 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:32 PM

I would have thought “Sod off and die then” was a nasty broadside.

• 131 welshgeordie9 // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:33 PM

And you do know where you can shove your free spirit.

Sideways.

• 132 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:36 PM

This poor blog…

• 133 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:36 PM

Bill, sorry about that mate. Apparently it’s all my fault so I’ll carry the can. I think the air has been well and truly cleared these last couple of days, so although it wasn’t pretty, the future looks a whole lot brighter. The borg has been scattered by infighting, but they might be back, so be alert – your country needs lerts apparently. 🙂 Here’s to a trouble free blog, long may it last.

• 134 Essex Geordie Bill // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:38 PM

BandB

I was wondering why you decided to include me in your rant comment 114.

I don’t think I’ve ever been vindictive to you or any one else on the blog, other than a mild retort on the very odd occasion.

• 135 sing in the corner // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:39 PM

Now I’m confused.
    I thought I had a fair idea of who was attacking who.
    Now it’s a free for all.
    I think people need to go back to basics and remember, this is just a blog. It’s a chat room. Take it, leave it. Think about some things, leave others. Chew things, digest them or spit em out.
    It’s not or shouldn’t be as serious a part of our lives as some seem to let it become.
    Toon fans chatting with toon fans, who don’t really know each other. That’s all it is.

• 136 Essex Geordie Bill // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:40 PM

Bobby

I would say that you are an optimist mate, trouble free blog, I look forward to it. 🙂

• 137 welshgeordie9 // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:41 PM

Ed needs to sort this blog out.

• 138 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:41 PM

Yup

bobby, welshgeordie, jib, essex, YMFB, trying to make football chat without someone to snipe at.
    Just before the silent majority rewarded them with an 8pm check out and they all scarpered, sneaking back when others had picked it up.

• 139 welshgeordie9 // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:42 PM

Anyway I’m off to watching walking dead, I would have more sense talking to the zombies.

• 140 lesh // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:44 PM

BandB

I joined in for a ‘casual snipe’?

Yeh, ok, whatever you say…..

There can’t be many left whom you haven’t had a pop at. Give it a rest, please.

• 141 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:44 PM

Leaving poor lesh to carry the can as the blog killer.

• 142 welshgeordie9 // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:44 PM

Before i go, BandB I haven’t argued with anyone on here for months so i don’t know why you are stirring.

• 143 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:45 PM

Spot on sing. Although it looks all sorted now mate, so tomorrow being a brand new day should see a happier blog all round. 🙂

• 144 welshgeordie9 // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:45 PM

Like I said off to watch the zombies.

• 145 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:47 PM

Blog polezei lesh?
    Snigger, snigger.
    Luckily AC helped you out after a couple of hours. Long before I or anyone else would have.

• 146 Ian Toon // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:47 PM

BandB- Interesting revelations. I think and feel on a number of counts. Dealing with different personalities in my daily existence; I always have seen Mr Tuff as lacking emotional intelligence and an ability to cope with different types. He seeks similar personality fundamentals in others. He can’t cope with personalities who don’t conform and attempts to constantly be in control and influence situations . Hence his targetting me and my non policing but self regulation on the blog – all that preaching, ranting, raving and intolerance. He has frequently raised talk of blog domination which was always plain absurd and justified by his talk of scumbags etc- if I am a scumbag then heaven help my profession.

I am sure in retirement it pervades most aspects of his life. But It never made any sense that he expended so much time, deviousness and energy to make my presence on the blog unpleasant. I always thought that had he sons then life would be insufferable for them growing up.

• 147 Essex Geordie Bill // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:47 PM

Welsh

Is this a catchup Walking dead, the new season hasn’t started yet or has it.

• 148 sing in the corner // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:48 PM

Bobby
    I’ll buy that for a dollar.
    Incidentally…about the virtual ‘blog line’ I drew earlier…
    That went well then…

• 149 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:51 PM

Only one left to go, too busy burning the last few bridges before departure. 🙂

• 150 Essex Geordie Bill // Oct 8, 2016 at 10:51 PM

I’m actually laughing my head off now, to be cast as a blog villain, it’s brilliant. 🙂 🙂 🙂

• 151 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:00 PM

Well, you describe yourself too, Ian.
    But, let her who is without sin cast the first stone.
    You drive me up the wall, sometimes.
    But, as Tsunki there almost conceded, you are a mainstream blogger who disagrees with (quite) a few folks.
    I’m never quite sure why anyone thinks otherwise.
    Probably that old “unsettled scores” thing everyone claims to decry.
    The danger for me, as always, is that you will regard this an as attack, rather than just the sort of “senior” stuff you always hope for.
    The blog has moved a long way from the days when we couldn’t agree on some stuff.
    Unlike some, your football contributions have always been a rolly paper from mine.

• 152 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:01 PM

Essex

How she can label anyone under that regard is beyond me. You have done nothing wrong. It’s crazy.

• 153 Ian Toon // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:03 PM

I am working so just passing through..

• 154 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:04 PM

11pm is as late as I go, Ian.
    Please don’t be offended if I look you up in the morning.

• 155 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:06 PM

If someone wad tha giftae gie’ us.
    Ta see ourselves as others see ‘us.’

• 156 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:08 PM

Sing, god knows I tried mate, I really did. 🙂 Although to be fair, I’m glad it has all come out and we football fans can get back to doing what we love best. The nasties have been outed. Enjoy the peace, because I suspect they’ll be back sooner rather than later. Shame that tsunki defended the indefensible, i like him most of the time. Another one let down by the queen as she rants and raves towards loneliness. They keep in touch though, they’ll be fine. 🙂 The rules for self policing should be easy to follow. Respect each other and their opinions. If you overstep the mark, don’t be surprised if you get it back double. I apologise for my part in this last couple of days, but the ends justify the means so wtf? If I ever launch a totally unprovoked attack on anybody, I have no problem being chastised for it, but to this point, it’s been long term provocation. Now it’s over, thank god for that. 🙂

• 157 bettyswallocks // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:09 PM

Has anyone considered the possibility that this BandB creature is a paid plant to wind us all up and create a busier blog during quiet times.

• 158 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:09 PM

Essex

The above “nasty list” was a prediction of the next tranche of victims.
    The collaborator hat only fits if you think it does.

• 159 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:10 PM

Calling people a creature, even ones you hate, is poor PR betty.

• 160 Mister Tuff // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:10 PM

Wow – Ian Toon jumping in -sensing an opportunity to put the boot in.
    I fail to see why you mention if I had sons their life would be insufferable.
    My son and daughter had a happy child hood.
    Only have the daughter now as my son was killed in a motor bike accident in London 5 years ago. He was 30 years old.
    Nice one.

• 161 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:10 PM

Bobby

Atleast you weren’t bullied for being someone you’re not. Drove me off the blog for a few months and now I barely post. Obviously what they wanted.

• 162 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:11 PM

That’s one gift you really really can do without. You’d be disgusted. 🙂

• 163 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:11 PM

But you are right.
    I am far better than you at keeping the blog going.

• 164 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:12 PM

Evidently

• 165 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:12 PM

BandB

Why weren’t you on that list? 🙁

• 166 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:12 PM

I’m not in the 100 minute club.

• 167 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:16 PM

bobby

I think the gift probably runs to you, and a half a dozen others who can’t be left to keep the blog going for five minutes.

• 168 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:19 PM

YMFB

I don’t know whether you’ve noticed. But you are a banned person, and therefore you posts don’t exist.

• 169 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:21 PM

YMFB, I know mate, the nastiest of a nasty bunch showing her true clours for us all to laugh at. They were like this long before I came along, so blaming me is kinda silly. 🙂

‘Master, I think my purpose here is served, do I move on now?’
    ‘No grasshopper, you have chased off the demons, but your task here is incomplete.’
    ‘But master, how many more demons must I slay? How much longer should I remain here’.
    Until your eyes are like mine grasshopper, until your eyes are like mine’.
    ‘Nooooo?’ Lmao! 🙂

• 170 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:27 PM

BandB

I have never been banned.

Stop trying to act like you’re better.

• 171 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:29 PM

BandB

Bullying a fellow poster seemed to give you a kick though. Sad.

Bobby

She was never this bad 4 years ago. Atleast from what I can remember.

• 172 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:30 PM

Jesus wept. Nobody needs to keep the blog going you nutjob. Do you actually believe this is all down to you? If any one of us left, the blog wouldn’t die without us ffs. It’s a blog, the posters keep it going. Your arrogance is unlimited. It truly is. No doubt many posters who’ve been worried about coming on will now come on. Your little borg collective has intimidated enough people and your time is done. Either stay and respect other bloggers, or gtf out of here. You won’t be missed, you nasty little person. Leave us in peace as you keep threatening to. I think you’ve already upset everyone on here already, why bother staying? Last word is it? Must have it. Then do so and bog off. Please. 🙂

• 173 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:34 PM

The more often the names bobbybee, bettyswallocks, and YMFB sit atop posts, the happier I am.

• 174 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:34 PM

YMFB, in her little universe, maybe you were banned? In her fantasy world where the blog disintegrates without her, we probably have all been banned at some time. Let her believe it if it hastens her departure. 🙂

• 175 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:39 PM

I’m pretty sure YMFB admits he’s been banned bobby.
    Ask him…..

• 176 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:40 PM

Yep, and the less we see of BandB, the happier we are. Your point is? Do you actually have a point or is this the booze rambling on now? Is there any of the real BandB still alive in there? Bit like star wars now innit? 🙂 Have your very last word, in which you curse us all into frogs and have done with it.
    ‘Gribbet. Gribbet.’ 🙂

• 177 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:41 PM

Anyway, beauty sleep calls.
    I’ve left a target there even you guys couldn’t miss.
    But you will.

• 178 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:43 PM

I was moderated for like 2 weeks. I learnt my lesson.

• 179 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:44 PM

Naw, I’ll do nothing you ask. He says he ain’t been banned, I accept that. Come on, if you’ve never been banned, what’s the chances he has? Anyway, persona non gratis, I am now officially blanking you. Feel free to kick and rage until you fall asleep, drooling and snorting. Hope the hangover was worth it. 🙂

• 180 BandB // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:52 PM

Anyway betty,

I’ll be reading from around 7am on and off, so you can start your charge sheet of “how BandB was beastly to bobby and how he ran rings her” about then, if you like.

• 181 Bobbybee // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:54 PM

The lord be praised for strong liquor! 🙂 Is that it then? Are we done? Can we take off the flack jackets now? Well, wasn’t that informative? They actually believed they kept the blog going and it will fail without them? ‘Is this my new task master?’ 🙂 wow! Just wow. I’m 100% sure the blog will outlive any individual or even the borg collective. Imagine life without the blog police? Happy days.

• 182 ShirebrookToon // Oct 8, 2016 at 11:57 PM

Jeez, I thought my tours to Afghan and Iraq were bad!

Anybody watch the England game?

• 183 Bobbybee // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:00 AM

Did anybody actually enjoy the england game earlier? What’s happened to our national side. Now we know how mackems must feel all of the time. Even when we scored I struggled to raise a cheer, just relief I think. Not good is it?

• 184 ShirebrookToon // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:05 AM

Bobby

I couldn’t be bothered to watch it mate. Not interested anymore. We’re just a laughing stock of a nation after the Euros and Fat Sam.

• 185 expatmag // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:06 AM

MR.TUFF

Just woke up here in the lucky country to read all about you being accused as a cat killer by the newly crowned blog idiot, Bobby B……..lol

I should enlighten him that the only “pussy hunting” I remember you doing was all those years ago when we were on the prowl at the Club Tiberius, Change is, Julies and several other kitty litter clubs aroond the toon

• 186 Bobbybee // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:14 AM

Oh gawd, here we go again. Tuff ran along when BandB turned on him viciously. Are you also that dim? BandB accused him of cat killing. And yes, we can picture you two manly beasts sniffing around clubs and getting rejected on a nightly basis. Kipper ties and bell bottoms was it. Only men who struggle to score ever brag about it in those terms. 🙂 Chasing pussy? Ha ha ha, the spy who shagged me rides again. Priceless, absolutely priceless. Kevin and Perry eat your heart out. Expat and Tuff, still on a mission to finally score. Are you not embarrassed to write that? Boy, you should be. 🙂

• 187 expatmag // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:14 AM

BANDB @ 66

I think it is fairly obvious what his disability is, hinny.

His gob has been attached to his ar@$hole because he ralks that mych shyte…….lol

• 188 expatmag // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:14 AM

talks

• 189 expatmag // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:16 AM

BOBBYBEhave

Sticks and stones. Your reply is what I would expect from a 12 year old. Grow up, you goose….lol

• 190 Essex Geordie Bill // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:17 AM

Wow, this is existentialism running riot, absolutely fascinating. I love it.

• 191 expatmag // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:22 AM

I have known Tuff for over 40 years Bobby. He never had any problem with the ladies and has been married to the same lass for nigh on those 40 years……and still a bonny sassy lass too.

As for me, I have been happily married for 18 years and have also never had problems attracting the ladies.

I fail to see how you can assume our glory days out on the lash when you dont even know us.

Just another clear case of attempted intimidation on your behalf. You really do need to get a life…..lol

• 192 Bobbybee // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:22 AM

Kitty litter clubs! Wtf is that about? Oh my god, the ultimate sleaze machine. Hello! It’s the 21st century you know. What a disgusting derogative set of terms about our fine lasses. Gtf back to wherever you crawled from. Urgh. I hope no lasses are tuning in to this. Dinosaurs hardly covers it. Hopefully the last one dies out soon. I actually feel dirty after listening to that. Made worse by the fact that it only happened in your sleazy mind. Where’s the gobshite blog police and anti sexist brigade now then? Wash your mouth out you disgusting animal. 🙂 What an image to go to sleep on. Pass the sickbag.

• 193 expatmag // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:24 AM

Geez Bill…..existentalism!!!!!!!!

What the hell is that, mate?…….lol

• 194 Essex Geordie Bill // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:26 AM

Shirebrook, I watched it and basically it was England trying to get around several parked buses.

Possibly the ones Ed uses. 🙂

I reckon Malta and the other smaller teams are perfecting the art of keeping the scores down against themselves and they are getting good at it.

I didn’t think Rooney was to bad but couldn’t help but wonder what Shelvey might have done in his place.

The German game highlighted the art of using long accurate passes to beat a mass defense.

• 195 expatmag // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:27 AM

Lol @ Father BobbyB

Have you never heard of playing on words, you old tart?…….you really are a goose…..now waddle off to bed

• 196 Essex Geordie Bill // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:28 AM

expat, goodness knows, nice word though! 🙂

• 197 Bobbybee // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:29 AM

Expat, please, enough is enough ffs. I’ll pretend to believe your bs if you just stfu now. You clearly have no idea how offensive you sound have you? I sound like a 12 year old?!! Listen to yourself, you sound like a schoolboy bragging about your latest (imaginary) conquest. I’m sure I’m not the only one offended by that yankee boy. Maybe that’s still acceptable over there, but things changed here in the 70’s. Thank god.

• 198 expatmag // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:30 AM

BILL

Getting back to football for once, I thought about staying up until 3 in the morning here in Oz to watch the England game and then I thought…………….Nah

• 199 expatmag // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:32 AM

BOOBYBEE

More dilly inane remarks about someone you dont know. Off to bed with you, you naughty little goose……lol

• 200 expatmag // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:34 AM

Aye Bill. You did well thete. Made me immediately reach for the big Oxford dictionary…..lol

Glad I missed the England game. By all accounts, largely unimpressive

• 201 Bobbybee // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:35 AM

Yep, wanna exchange English lessons? A play on words is called a pun. Explain how that was a pun. In fact, don’t bother, I ‘ve heard more than enough. I dread to imagine what the uproar would be if I’d said that on here. Or anyone else come to that. The only connection you have to ‘kitty litter’ is that both are full of shit. 🙂

• 202 Belfast // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:39 AM

I propose the right honourable Belfast for blog leader!

No cats will be harmed in this series! (Honestly)

• 203 Bobbybee // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:41 AM

Goose? Isn’t that another Spy who shagged me’ comment? Ha ha ha, shagalicious baby. 🙂 What a cool and trendy cat you are eh? Priceless. 🙂 Bless our American boys. Been there far too long nob. But please, stay there, you’re beyond repair anyway.

• 204 Belfast // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:41 AM

Jimmy good suggestion regarding international football – completely agree.

Like pulling teeth watching some of these games.

• 205 Belfast // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:45 AM

Not sure this self policing blog policy is working Ian – Time for a rethink.

You will be given an important role if I’m made blog leader. Hell I’ll even bring back Beattie and make Jail a slave.

• 206 Essex Geordie Bill // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:46 AM

expat

Good choice, the highlights of the game are all you need to see.

Hart could probably have sat in an armchair drinking a cup of tea for most of the game.

• 207 Bobbybee // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:46 AM

Belfast, you’ll do for me mate. 🙂 The witch is dead. Long live king Belfast. 🙂 I hope you take your responsibilities serious. Apparently nobody else can keep the blog alive except for BandB, but I have every confidence you can keep it together. Not hard though, it runs itself. 🙂

• 208 Bobbybee // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:49 AM

Bill, did I miss something? I watched the whole game. Good luck getting a hifhlights package out of that mess! 🙂

• 209 Essex Geordie Bill // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:50 AM

Belfast, trouble with Jimmy’s idea is that the little teams won’t get their moments of limelight.

Bit like non league teams in the FA cup.

• 210 Essex Geordie Bill // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:52 AM

Bobby

I’m talking of highlights in a relative fashion. 🙂

• 211 Bobbybee // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:53 AM

The fa cup, another thing the PL has degraded beyond description. What has the PL ever done for us? 🙂

• 212 Essex Geordie Bill // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:54 AM

Belfast
    How about an election, the UKIP model looks like it could be a good one. Last man (or woman) standing.

• 213 Essex Geordie Bill // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:56 AM

Bobby

Straight, roads, sanitation, underfloor heating or was that someone else?

• 214 expatmag // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:57 AM

BOOBYB

Having trouble here undersranding your constant references to me and amrrica. Can you enlighten please?

As for English lessons from you……..ROFLMAO

• 215 Bobbybee // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:58 AM

Relatively it was still crap bill. 🙂 Reletively crap I suppose. Alarmingly, southgate was happy with that performance. Makes you feel like Sideshow Bob in a yard full of upturned rakes. Just continually banging your head needlessly. 🙂

• 216 expatmag // Oct 9, 2016 at 12:58 AM

BILL

To be honest mare, I find nothing interesting to watch regarding the current England team.

• 217 Bobbybee // Oct 9, 2016 at 1:05 AM

Oh right, aussie is it? G’day ya wombat. Still, even better. You couldn’t possibly be further away. 🙂 As for English? Do you dispute a play on words is called a pun like? That big dictionary not up to much then? Is it the english/aussie translation? Lol. Of course, aussie. Hence the fixation with abusing women. No, it makes sense now. Any kitty litters down your way? Warra dingo. 🙂

• 218 Bobbybee // Oct 9, 2016 at 1:10 AM

And bill is not a mare. He’s a stallion. Ain’t that righr bill. 🙂

• 219 Essex Geordie Bill // Oct 9, 2016 at 1:13 AM

expat

England do have some good young players, Delle Ali was decent enough in the game.

Just going back to my earlier comment re. the transfer worth of the German players, any of them would be £50m plus in current transfer terms.

I doubt if there’s more than a couple in the England set up worth that.

• 220 expatmag // Oct 9, 2016 at 1:17 AM

Booby

You are seriously screwed in the head.

Yes…a play on words could be termed as a pun but can you provide evidence of me being a woman abuser please?

As you have never met me or have any ingo regarding me…..i deed, you dont even know my name, I find it difficult yo undersrand your accusations.

Maybe you are Ketsbaia under a different gandle who recently made disgusting accusations of offences against my daughter.

You are certainly stupid enough to be him.

Do, enlighten ys all about evidence of this abuse against woman

• 221 Essex Geordie Bill // Oct 9, 2016 at 1:17 AM

Bobby

Once upon a time perhaps, not so much anymore. 🙂

• 222 expatmag // Oct 9, 2016 at 1:23 AM

BILL

It seems that way. Hopefully Southgate will be brave enough to get rid of the old guard and bring in the kids.

My main concern is the lack of creativity and goalscorers. I see Sturridge scored today and yet, ge xanot even get in Liverpools team at present.

• 223 Average_Contents // Oct 9, 2016 at 1:27 AM

Still ranting I see.

The joys….

• 224 expatmag // Oct 9, 2016 at 1:28 AM

BILL

I see the young Newcastle goalkeeper played in the under 21s the other night.

I wonder whether Rafa is beave enough to put this kid in the team at Newcastle soon. Same goes for Armstrong when he returns. Get them in if they ae good enough and when we get promoted, keep them in.

• 225 expatmag // Oct 9, 2016 at 1:30 AM

AC

I must admit that I gave veen egging the old goose along. He just gets himself deeper and deeper.

Apparently, ge knows me well enough to accuse me of being a woman abuser…….lol

It would be sad if it wasnt so laughable.

• 226 Jimmy……Jimmy……Jimmy Smith // Oct 9, 2016 at 1:32 AM

The England team is generally pretty good, and this one has some good young attacking talent, but there are always give or take ten or so better sides. Our only realistic chance of winning a major tournament, as things stand, is to host it.

• 227 Bobbybee // Oct 9, 2016 at 1:32 AM

Your right, i’ve no idea who you are, nor do i wish to. You came on here swinging like a good un, then used some pretty derogatory terms re our fine young ladies. Pretty abusive in my books. There’s your evidence. It’s abusive to women. End of. Wtf your daughter and ketsbia have to do with me, i don’t even want to know. It’s clearly all in your mind whatever it is. Check that dictionary again, abusive can be verbal, not just physical. Calm down, nobody is accusing you of anything naughty. Referring to lasses as pussy and calling their hang outs kitty litter clubs might not have been abusive in the 60’s, 70’s at a push, but in 2016 it’s kind of frowned on in civilised countries. I’ll give you a pass though, knowing where you are. 🙂 Lighten up drongo, you give it on here, you get it back. Don’t like it, try coming on like a civilised human being and you might find a nicer reception.

• 228 Mister Tuff // Oct 9, 2016 at 1:39 AM

expat – evening hows things.
    Englands game was not up to much -as previously reported Deli Alli was interesting -good player and will get better. Apart from that not riveting – even considering the opposition.
    Game with Scotland next month with Hanley and Ritchie playing might create some interest but thats about it.

• 229 expatmag // Oct 9, 2016 at 1:43 AM

BOOBY

And how many on here do you get on with?

Unlike you, I treat this blog light heartedly. When there are decent conversations and discussions on here about NUFC or football in general where people can express their opinions without being a abused or having to agree for the sske of being abused, then it is an interesting place to come.

When the likes of yourself and other cretins come on here trying to force others to agree with your sentiments and then resorting to inaccurate and unnecessary insults when they dont agree with you, thats when I generally like to make them look foolish.

In your case, I dont have to try too hard because your silliness and ignorance is obvious to all concerned.

• 230 Essex Geordie Bill // Oct 9, 2016 at 1:44 AM

expat
    I don’t think he’d hesitate to play Woodman if the need arose, but with Darlow and Sels he doesn’t need too.

Armstrong and some of the others that Bobby keeps mentioning will get their chance, possibly as early as the turn of the year, I think we’d all like to see it happen.

Jimmy

Does that ten include Iceland? I’d like to see them host a big tournament! 🙂

• 231 YoungMagpieFromBurnley // Oct 9, 2016 at 1:47 AM

AC

You typing that helps in what way? You’re just stirring it.

• 232 expatmag // Oct 9, 2016 at 1:48 AM

TUFF

Thats a game I will probably get up to see.

Our own A league started this weekend and we had a live triple header on.

Perth Glory, coached by former Gateshead player/manager Kenny Lowe, were 3-0 up against the bottom team from last season. Game ended 3-3. The Sydney derby drew a record 62K crowd last night which could be bettered next week by the Melbourne derby.

• 233 Jimmy……Jimmy……Jimmy Smith // Oct 9, 2016 at 1:48 AM

Deli Alli really needs to improve his finishing. It’s his only real weakness, but it’s a glaring one, considering how often he pops up in the box. Top teams take their chances. Same could be said of us, in particular Mitro and even Gayle.

• 234 expatmag // Oct 9, 2016 at 1:51 AM

BILL

It would be nice to see some home grown talent come through the ranks and make the senior side.

Imagine an England team with Armsteong Woodman Aarons Hayden etc.

• 235 Bobbybee // Oct 9, 2016 at 1:53 AM

If you call ripping the piss out of your merry crew as ranting, then yep, it appears I am. It’s all to easy tbh. I’m bored with it now. I think you lot may find it a touch harder to come on throwing it about after the last couple of days. You’ve all embarrassed yourself out of existence. 🙂 Still, have your moment if you must because I’m tired. Go on, let that gutter mouth go boy! I pressume boy is right? Grown ups don’t behave like that after all. Actually, you lot are so right for each other, a basket of deplorables to coin a current phrase. 🙂 G’night austin powers, you groovy cat you. (So so funny). G’night, er, you, whatever you are. G’night all. Here’s to happier days ahead. 🙂 ha ha ha, what an entertaining evening.

• 236 Essex Geordie Bill // Oct 9, 2016 at 1:57 AM

Well I don’t know the time in other parts of the world but it’s 2am here and today’s excitement has worn me out.

So good night all.

• 237 Jimmy……Jimmy……Jimmy Smith // Oct 9, 2016 at 1:58 AM

Mmm, yes, Iceland. Is Hodgson still in hiding, or psychotherapy, or both?

• 238 expatmag // Oct 9, 2016 at 1:59 AM

Booby

I dont think I have come across a more childish clown than you. You have certainly earned the tag of blog idiot these recent days.

Glad you have finally decided to call it a night over there and give the rest of us a break from your stupidity. Do you think you could stay offline for a week or two?

• 239 expatmag // Oct 9, 2016 at 1:59 AM

Goodnight Bill

Midday here in Oz

• 240 Mister Tuff // Oct 9, 2016 at 2:06 AM

~nighty night Burb.

Matron – if you are there can you fasten the top buckle a bit tighter so we don’t have to hear him anymore.

• 241 NUFCPaul // Oct 9, 2016 at 3:59 AM

I need to get myself one of those cork boards with people’s names on it to connect who hates who, and who is friendly to others. It’ll look a bit like one of those crime shows with Ed in the middle as the kingpin behind the whole operation.

Thank fudge it’ll be back to Toon games next week and not another international game. Lack of club footy turns this place into Arkham Asylum.

• 242 NUFCPaul // Oct 9, 2016 at 4:03 AM

And I hadn’t even noticed Tuff’s mention of straight jackets below. The Arkham comparison is even more fitting then.

And with that, we’ll all be back tomorrow for more ‘fun’. Same bat time, same bat channel.

• 243 Kabul Fish // Oct 9, 2016 at 7:12 AM

Wow needed all that coffee to get through the blog catch up ha ha
    Bonkers on here like

Tuff if I cud smuggle people out here I wud put my uniform on them and smuggle myself back home lol. 2 birds….

Shirebrook – I said the same earlier that there is more war on the blog than on tour 🙂

Essex – couldn’t agree more with the England summary. Lingard & Alli look promising and I found myself wondering how we wud look if Shelvey was in for Rooney.

previous post: Newcastle Player In Spotlight After Some Impressive Performances