Poll – How Many Points Will Newcastle Get In Next 5 Games?

rafa-benitez-award

Rafa Benitez with his Performance of the Week award
For the amazing come-from-behind 4-3 win against Norwich

Here are the next five league games coming up starting next Saturday at home to Brentford.

October
Sat 15	15:00	H   Brentford
Tue 18	19:45	A   Barnsley
Sat 22	15:00	H   Ipswich Town
Sat 29	15:00	A   Preston
November
Sat 05	15:00	H   Cardiff City

How Many Points Will Newcastle Get In Next 5 League Games?

View Results
Loading ... Loading ...

• expatmag

Oct 9, 2016 at 8:08 AM

Looks easy on paper especually with our squad but as Rotherham proved last week, even teams at the bottom raise their game against us.

However, I am going for 3 wins with decent returns against Cardiff and Ipswich at home and a tight one niller at PNE as well as two draws at home to Brentford and away to Barnsley.

• expatmag

Oct 9, 2016 at 8:11 AM

On a side note, keep an eye out for young Bailey Wright at centre half for PNE. Already an Aussie international and local Melbourne lad who came through the ranks of Langwarrin Soccer Club, one if my former clubs I coached. Very proud to see one our proteges make it over in blighty. NUFC should yake a close look.

• Jib

Scott Sellars
    Laurent Robert
    Faustino Asprilla
    Peter Beardsley

• Kabul Fish

Oct 9, 2016 at 8:32 AM

Expat – hope things are good there mate. Not too bad here at the moment but looking to being back home for R&R next week 🙂
    I hope ed is wrong about the EFL date – I thought it was on 25 Oct 16! Got tickets for Leazes End…..if it is 01 Nov 16 then I be screwed lol

Got a lot of Aussies living next door but I only really deal with the Capt engineer as the aus engr have finance but no delivery mechanism so we deliver work for them via our contractors. Had breakfast with him this morning and he is a cracking bloke 🙂

• Offkey

Oct 9, 2016 at 8:33 AM

Jib ffs man don’t you sleep. You’re as bad as me, others are at least in other countries with differing time zones.

• Kabul Fish

Oct 9, 2016 at 8:37 AM

Jib, Offkey – is the blog ruining a Sunday lie in lol?

• Offkey

Oct 9, 2016 at 8:41 AM

Kabul- I wish mate, I’m one of those who really struggles to get my head down at night and even when I do, I tend to be back up only an hour or too later. Always tired, probably contributes to my blog persona 😉

• Offkey

Oct 9, 2016 at 8:41 AM

Too =two

• Jib

Oct 9, 2016 at 8:44 AM

Kabul
    from NUFC.com
    Tues
    25-Oct
    EFL4
    Preston North End

• Jib

Oct 9, 2016 at 8:46 AM

Kabul
    Ed is only showing the League fixtures there

• Kabul Fish

Oct 9, 2016 at 8:49 AM

Offkey – ha ha I wud struggle to function. At least the blog is there for u at all times 🙂

Jib – u r a star thanks for the conformation! Cud not get Ipswch tickets and wud b gutted to miss the cup game too. Brill can’t wait 🙂 🙂

• Jib

Oct 9, 2016 at 8:52 AM

Offkey
    A mate’s wife had the same symptons as you – turned out to be an overactive thyroid (common on in older gits like us) – a simple blood test will tell you .

• Kabul Fish

Oct 9, 2016 at 8:53 AM

Jib – from previous thread mate

• Offkey

Oct 9, 2016 at 8:56 AM

Kabul – I get by….just 🙂 enjoy the game mate hopefully we will smash em and give you a good show for the time you’re back. As my missus is still snoring in bed, think I might see if I can sneak in an hour or two of some childish computer games. Become a tad obsessed with a game called rocket league as it keeps me occupied with for the hours my missus don’t 😉

• Offkey

Oct 9, 2016 at 9:00 AM

Jin- might be being stupid but always associated that with weight gain, I’m one slim mofo…..been to dr’s before but they can do naff all apart from give you a two week course and then it’s back to the norm.

• Offkey

Oct 9, 2016 at 9:01 AM

Ffs I mean jib – gin sometimes helps as well 😉

• lesh

Oct 9, 2016 at 10:34 AM

Offkey

Have a look at the symptoms of ME, also known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, on the web.

It may account for your tiredness and interrupted sleep patterns. Them again, it might be the feeling of excitement of another day and opportunity that’s interrupting your sleep. Or maybe every night’s Christmas Eve in your house!