The Newcastle United Blog

The Newcastle United Blog header image 2
Howay The Lads!!

Poll – How Many Points Will Newcastle Get In Next 5 Games?

8:03 am, Sunday, October 9th, 2016 by Dr. Ed Harrison · 17 Comments

Rafa Benitez with his Performance of the Week award
For the amazing come-from-behind 4-3 win against Norwich

Here are the next five league games coming up starting next Saturday at home to Brentford.

Sat 15	15:00	H   Brentford
Tue 18	19:45	A   Barnsley
Sat 22	15:00	H   Ipswich Town
Sat 29	15:00	A   Preston
Sat 05	15:00	H   Cardiff City

How Many Points Will Newcastle Get In Next 5 League Games?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Tags: Championship · Management · Newcastle News · Poll

17 responses so far ↓

• 1 expatmag // Oct 9, 2016 at 8:08 AM

Looks easy on paper especually with our squad but as Rotherham proved last week, even teams at the bottom raise their game against us.

However, I am going for 3 wins with decent returns against Cardiff and Ipswich at home and a tight one niller at PNE as well as two draws at home to Brentford and away to Barnsley.

• 2 expatmag // Oct 9, 2016 at 8:11 AM

On a side note, keep an eye out for young Bailey Wright at centre half for PNE. Already an Aussie international and local Melbourne lad who came through the ranks of Langwarrin Soccer Club, one if my former clubs I coached. Very proud to see one our proteges make it over in blighty. NUFC should yake a close look.

• 3 Jib // Oct 9, 2016 at 8:22 AM

Robert Lee
    Scott Sellars
    Laurent Robert
    Faustino Asprilla
    Peter Beardsley

• 4 Kabul Fish // Oct 9, 2016 at 8:32 AM

Expat – hope things are good there mate. Not too bad here at the moment but looking to being back home for R&R next week πŸ™‚
    I hope ed is wrong about the EFL date – I thought it was on 25 Oct 16! Got tickets for Leazes End…..if it is 01 Nov 16 then I be screwed lol

Got a lot of Aussies living next door but I only really deal with the Capt engineer as the aus engr have finance but no delivery mechanism so we deliver work for them via our contractors. Had breakfast with him this morning and he is a cracking bloke πŸ™‚

• 5 Offkey // Oct 9, 2016 at 8:33 AM

Jib ffs man don’t you sleep. You’re as bad as me, others are at least in other countries with differing time zones.

• 6 Kabul Fish // Oct 9, 2016 at 8:37 AM

Jib, Offkey – is the blog ruining a Sunday lie in lol?

• 7 Offkey // Oct 9, 2016 at 8:41 AM

Kabul- I wish mate, I’m one of those who really struggles to get my head down at night and even when I do, I tend to be back up only an hour or too later. Always tired, probably contributes to my blog persona πŸ˜‰

• 8 Offkey // Oct 9, 2016 at 8:41 AM

Too =two

• 9 Jib // Oct 9, 2016 at 8:44 AM

Preston North End

• 10 Jib // Oct 9, 2016 at 8:46 AM

Ed is only showing the League fixtures there

• 11 Kabul Fish // Oct 9, 2016 at 8:49 AM

Offkey – ha ha I wud struggle to function. At least the blog is there for u at all times πŸ™‚

Jib – u r a star thanks for the conformation! Cud not get Ipswch tickets and wud b gutted to miss the cup game too. Brill can’t wait πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

• 12 Jib // Oct 9, 2016 at 8:52 AM

A mate’s wife had the same symptons as you – turned out to be an overactive thyroid (common on in older gits like us) – a simple blood test will tell you .

• 13 Kabul Fish // Oct 9, 2016 at 8:53 AM

Jib – from previous thread mate

• 14 Offkey // Oct 9, 2016 at 8:56 AM

Kabul – I get by….just πŸ™‚ enjoy the game mate hopefully we will smash em and give you a good show for the time you’re back. As my missus is still snoring in bed, think I might see if I can sneak in an hour or two of some childish computer games. Become a tad obsessed with a game called rocket league as it keeps me occupied with for the hours my missus don’t πŸ˜‰

• 15 Offkey // Oct 9, 2016 at 9:00 AM

Jin- might be being stupid but always associated that with weight gain, I’m one slim mofo…..been to dr’s before but they can do naff all apart from give you a two week course and then it’s back to the norm.

• 16 Offkey // Oct 9, 2016 at 9:01 AM

Ffs I mean jib – gin sometimes helps as well πŸ˜‰

• 17 lesh // Oct 9, 2016 at 10:34 AM

Have a look at the symptoms of ME, also known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, on the web.

It may account for your tiredness and interrupted sleep patterns. Them again, it might be the feeling of excitement of another day and opportunity that’s interrupting your sleep. Or maybe every night’s Christmas Eve in your house!

previous post: Here Are The 6 Games Coming Up For Newcastle In 21 Days

next post: This Playmaker Likely To Join Newcastle In January As Rafa Seeks Quality