Two Newcastle Players Make EFL Halloween Team

Two Newcastle players have made the EFL Halloween team.

• Bobbybee

Nov 1, 2016 at 12:13 PM

Oldgit1, had a few disappointing trips to Wembley with the lads, going back to 73 and Liverpool. Hopefully the next one will be glorious for you and your Bro.
    Talking about living the dream, a little ditty for the Strawberry Corner.

U N I, T E D, we’re the famous Toon Army
    The Geordie boys are living the dream, following our local team..

• Shadow_Shearer

Nov 1, 2016 at 12:27 PM

If I was moyes, i would leave the sunderland job. Only trophy I know of to his name is the community shield for man united. Last thing he needs is a relegation to his cv.

• martoon

Nov 1, 2016 at 12:29 PM

Ed, I know you have to keep your advertisers happy by publishing a certain number of articles per day but I think you are scraping the barrel with this one!

• dok - the horrid colonial

Nov 1, 2016 at 12:33 PM

gmorning all,

hate to say, gotta agree with jib a few posts ago about adam johnson… he should never have been near a pitch with even an inkling of the allegations… a clubs integrity is far greater than the “innocent until”…

at least we are playing well, best ive seen in awhile, but really looking forward to the match v hull, see how we fare against a prem team…

HWTL

• Lindisfarne

Nov 1, 2016 at 12:34 PM

Looks like a good win for the Academy, does anyone know a good site to check on the Academy League position?

• martoon

Nov 1, 2016 at 12:39 PM

dok & Jib – The point I was trying to make earlier was that surely you have to presume innocent until proven guilty otherwise where will it all end. For example if you are playing your bitter rivals just find a girl to concoct a story about their star player, he is suspended and then after you play them she withdraws her statement. A bit far fetched I know but it emphasises my point.

• dok - the horrid colonial

Nov 1, 2016 at 12:46 PM

martoon,

I understand what you are saying, completely… no worries there at all… my thinking is it was with a minor, not some jilted ex… theres a bit of that over here in the NFL…

• Jib

Nov 1, 2016 at 12:48 PM

Martoon he was arrested after a thorough investigation by Tyne and Wear police and bailed to appear in court.
    Not just a case of media shit stirring.