Newcastle vs Cardiff – Vido Highlights For Overseas Fans

Here are the match highlights on YouTube from Sky Sports for the Championship match on Saturday against Cardiff City.

It seems to play in countries around the world for the many Newcastle fans overseas.

• optimistic prime

Nov 7, 2016 at 7:48 PM

• Average_Contents

Nov 7, 2016 at 7:51 PM

Who is this optimistic prime fella?

Thought you’d died lol 😉

• Average_Contents

Nov 7, 2016 at 7:54 PM

Welcome back.

Now turn around and walk straight back the way you came.

Seriously though, how’s it going?

• optimistic prime

Nov 7, 2016 at 7:55 PM

Haha, alright AC. No mate just took a bit of time off, wasn’t to pretty on here towards the end of the season and I felt bad enough. Popped in from time to time but didn’t feel the need to post.

• optimistic prime

Nov 7, 2016 at 7:56 PM

Ac…. SWEET buddy How’s you? I’m using this adblocker and it’s a bit weird to post..

• optimistic prime

Nov 7, 2016 at 8:01 PM

Really happy with Rafas Toon, we’re in cruise control in the league and I really fancy our chances against Hull. It’s amazing what a proper manager can do, even with players previously wrote off. I still hate Ashley but I’m enjoying the moment.

• Ibizatoon

Nov 7, 2016 at 8:09 PM

Has anyone checked under the table, perhaps under that plate of sandwiches to make sure we aren’t being bugged?

• Average_Contents

Nov 7, 2016 at 8:12 PM

OP

Glad to see your alive and kicking mate it’s been a while. I wish I had the self restraint to be able to just read and not comment, especially as of late but my fingers can’t help themselves.

I’m busy busy busy mate, doing all the hours at the moment because chrimbos around the corner :-/

• Average_Contents

Nov 7, 2016 at 8:18 PM

Gawwwwd. Who invited you.

Oh hang on, I get it, you planted the bug.

• Average_Contents

Nov 7, 2016 at 8:26 PM

Blog killer.

Perhaps I should of mentioned a sheep joke instead….

• optimistic prime

Nov 7, 2016 at 8:38 PM

? Ac I’m real busy to, plus extra beers etc, there’s always things to do. It was that or burst a blood vessel.

• Essex Geordie Bill

Nov 7, 2016 at 8:38 PM

It’s not here as plates of sandwiches don’t last long enough to get bugged in this house.

• Essex Geordie Bill

Nov 7, 2016 at 8:43 PM

Two weeks before proper football again, who’s going to get stir crazy first?

Nottttttt meeeeeeee, HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa! (manic laughter)

• Essex Geordie Bill

Nov 7, 2016 at 8:46 PM

PTO

• Jimmy……Jimmy……Jimmy Smith

Nov 7, 2016 at 9:05 PM

We need Carr to unearth a few gems and Benitez to veto the signings those that aren’t and we can do very well in the epl next season. But this group, under Rafa, while good enough to compete and stay up once back, wouldn’t threaten the top 8. That’s an entirely different proposition. We are going to need 4 of at least the quality of Janmaat, Townsend, Sissoko and Widjnaldum, and in the right positions at a minimum to really make an impact. Half of this group will need to do plenty from here on in to retain a place in next years squad if we are to be a legit threat.