Leeds 0 Newcastle 2 – Extended Highlights – HD Video

Here are the extended highlights of Sunday afternoon’s game at Elland Road, which Newcastle won 2-0.

It looks like this plays in most regions around the world.

If it doesn’t work in your region then go here to watch it.

• hitman

Nov 20, 2016 at 10:01 PM

anyone who has been on here long enough knows that im not jail for ashley.

• Ketsbaia9

Nov 20, 2016 at 10:05 PM

We need to get rid of these players for next season:

Gouffran – Extend contract and sell

Haller
    Santon
    Yann M’Vila
    Glenn Murray

• Average_Contents

Nov 20, 2016 at 10:21 PM

Hang on, I thought I was you?

Wish people would make their mind up.

• Jail for Ashley

Nov 20, 2016 at 10:31 PM

Jibberish,
    Is that the best you can do, accuse anyone who’s sussed you out of posting under a different name.
    Has anyone come forward to claim their five points, Anita and Perez done me.

• bettyswallocks

Nov 20, 2016 at 10:42 PM

I’m pleased to announce that Mr. Sing in the Corner has won the blog award as ! “Wit of the Week” . His excellent caption depicting Bob Bradley as a shepherd was hilarious .

I have to say that I was disappointed with the level of participation in this innovative new blog competition. There are plenty of wits on here and I expect a better response to next weeks competition. It’s a bit of fun which can only help to keep the blog more light hearted.

• manxpie

Nov 20, 2016 at 10:43 PM

well its now obvious that jail is kets so thats put that to bed
    so obvious when ya think about it!!

• jasper

Nov 20, 2016 at 10:44 PM

Jail,
    We have to claim? I thought you were keeping a tally!
    I’ll have to count back previous matches then, I’m sure I got a Bingo, Cardiff I think.
    Failed this time, I included Yedlin and Mitro, stupid of me, I should have realised that he would drop the travellers. Does this mean I don’t get my bonus either (correct prediction of 0-2)?

• bettyswallocks

Nov 20, 2016 at 10:58 PM

Jail…… I think I got it right 3 weeks ago. Please can you verify.

• Chancel My MBembaship

Nov 20, 2016 at 11:04 PM

Kets – why on earth would Gouffran sign a new contract with us? Just so the club he’s leaving can get a few? Common sense tells you he’s going to go for a free and earn himself a sweet contract. He’ll get a smaller wage and signing on fee if the buying club have to pay a fee to us.

• Mister Tuff

Nov 20, 2016 at 11:06 PM

Jib Jibberish.
    “Boohooo. Boohooo. Infamy infamy, they’ve all got it in for me.”
    What a tart.
    You need to be a bwave soldier.

Hahahaha. Blog comedy gold.