Sky Video – Rafa – I Will Not Quit, I Will Not Leave, I Am Happy

Here the Sky Sports video for people around the world as Rafa squashes rumors that he will leave in the summer – he looks anything but a man who wants to leave Newcastle United.

That’s good news before tomorrow’s game when Rafa asks that we all stick together and help the lads get 3 points, which would be an excellent result against Derby County.

If you can watch the full nufcTV full interview – do it – Rafa comes across as such a great leader here it is.

• lesh

Feb 3, 2017 at 9:31 PM

Ed….. It’s Friday night in the UK and your bright eyed and bushy tailed.

Jeez, you and all must put some time in on this blog – thank you from your ever appreciative followers. Have a good day. 😀

• lesh

Feb 3, 2017 at 9:36 PM

Jimmy

I’d bet that Shola’s happy that Sammy’s getting some positives. Shola was a good lad to have around and hopefully Sammy’ll develop under Rafa.

Right, that’s the height and one wing sorted, Rafa just needs to get Sammy and Arma playing together.

Bobbybee

You’re the Arma man, any thoughts?

• toon22

Feb 3, 2017 at 9:37 PM

We seem to have a manager who could actually wear the boots ot SBR.

• cyprus

Feb 3, 2017 at 9:46 PM

What? Rafa not quitting?! Surprise.

We’re ok if we get a win. Sammy is our new signing. We’ll be alright.

• Jib

Feb 3, 2017 at 10:02 PM

So Rafa and the ownership having a massive falling out is all a huge crock ?
    All the usual suspects disappear in puffs of wind to await the next shit-stirring opportunity.

• Jib

Feb 3, 2017 at 10:07 PM

I see since the sacking of Gary Rowett at Birmingham by their new Asian owners Zola hasn’t won any of his ten matches .
    Idiots on here pray for new foreign owners.

• Jib

Feb 3, 2017 at 10:14 PM

I ran into the back of a car today. A gorgeous, leggy blond got out and said “Ram me up the arse, why don’t you?”
    And that, Your Honour, is where I believe the confusion began..!!!!!!!

• damma99

Feb 3, 2017 at 10:14 PM

I would bring back in Rob Elliot if fit. He is t no1 keeper and has more experience.

• Jib

Feb 3, 2017 at 10:15 PM

I got a letter from Screw Fix Direct thanking me for my interest, but explaining they were not a dating agency…!!!!!!!!!

• AncientC

Feb 3, 2017 at 10:24 PM

Has the Birmingham owner got them relegated yet, or, relegated twice for that matter?

• dem

Feb 3, 2017 at 10:27 PM

So called expert, David Prutton knocking Newcastle’s chances whilst trying to endear himself to Leeds fans. An easy target today I guess.

• welshgeordie9

Feb 3, 2017 at 10:48 PM

Personally I think he will go in the summer, he won’t go now because he’s going to try his best and get the club promoted then after that its anyone’s guess but I’ve got a bad feeling about this.

• stan anderson

Feb 3, 2017 at 10:49 PM

So here we are again Ashley shows his true intentions.
    The hopes of the true fans do not matter one jot

• Average_Contents

Feb 3, 2017 at 10:52 PM

Might I suggest going for a shit.

Oh wait, you’ve been doing that for years all over the blog.

• Ian Toon

Feb 3, 2017 at 10:53 PM

Jib- Talking the usual suspects. Very few of them appear to have read Caulkin in full or they simply cherry picked to suit their agendas.
    ” Carr remains Newcastle’s chief scout but was not responsible for any
    Of the club’s signings last summer……
    If Ashley is disgruntled with some of Benitez’s signings( which could well have been highlighted by Carr) ……… the counter argument is Dwight Gayle……. Carr’s Cabella, Thauvin, Saivet and Rivière signings are among many expensive disappointments who pre dated Benitez’s arrival.
    Carr has been marginalised by Benitez ( rightly in my opinion)and has suddenly reappeared in the company of Ashley at away games.

• Our Toon

Feb 3, 2017 at 10:57 PM

Jib

Our owner is British is he much better? Didn’t he give the big job to JFK amongst a catalogue of other errors.

It’s at least understandable that foreign owners can do daft things as they don’t understand British traditions or fans but the muppet we have has no excuse.