More Biting Criticism For Newcastle

Simon Jordan was once the Chairman of Crystal Palace and he’s taken a swipe at Newcastle fans this morning on his Twitter account.

But a Newcastle fan has responded to him about criticizing our fans – the best in the business.

Maybe that’s why they upset him so  so much?

Which other club can get sold-out 52,000 crowds at their home games when they are in the second division?

Simon Jordan – self-centered

• Chancel My MBembaship

Feb 5, 2017 at 1:57 PM

Three points for Huddersfield and both managers sent to the stands. Bit of a mental finish to that game!

• WWSBRD

Feb 5, 2017 at 2:00 PM

Aye right mate probably right about some but tbf surely uve got issues closer to home, cheers for the thought though

On other affairs that Izzy Brown is decent, Mooy is alright as is Viera and we’ve got nothing to fear from either of those teams

• dem

Feb 5, 2017 at 2:00 PM

Who cares what he has to say.

• Novocastrian66

Feb 5, 2017 at 2:01 PM

On the Sunday Supplement this morning, the hacks were saying that the Crystal Palace fans were entitled to have a pop at their players after such a pathetic performance against Sunderland. By and large they’re the same reporters who were so scathing of Newcastle fans having a go at Pardew. Unbelievable.

• WWSBRD

Feb 5, 2017 at 2:02 PM

Chancel
    Garry Monk will be crying into his ‘England’s Best Manager’ mug tonight…pretty sure he bought it himself

• Chancel My MBembaship

Feb 5, 2017 at 2:02 PM

Simon Jordan is right, if we start badly in the EPL then SOME fans will want Rafa out, but it’ll be a small minority I think. And that doesn’t just apply to Newcastle, the same would be true of any club, so I’m not quite sure why he’s singling us out by saying that. He always seemed like a bit of a prat when he was the Palace owner and he doesn’t appear to have changed. Still his haircut is cool – if his name was Pat Sharp and it was 1989.

• Belfast

Feb 5, 2017 at 2:03 PM

I think that was a good result for us. Leeds momentum has been killed the last few weeks. Huddersfield are a good side but I can’t see them catching us.

• Chancel My MBembaship

Feb 5, 2017 at 2:04 PM

WWSBRD – someone needs to take that mug off him and let Big Sam and Pardew fight over it.

• WWSBRD

Feb 5, 2017 at 2:05 PM

Novo
    Sunday Supplement is truly awful mate…though i enjoyed Neville embarrassing them a few weeks ago

• Belfast

Feb 5, 2017 at 2:05 PM

Yeah Gary Monk took the huff. I thought the Huddersfield manager was brilliant haha

• Clematis

Feb 5, 2017 at 2:05 PM

Who gives a cnuting fcuk what this orange-faced pommell sh!tes on about.

Maybe Mr Jordan should concentrate on his own woeful sack of sh!t team that made the mackems look like Barcelona.

Fcuking freak.

• WWSBRD

Feb 5, 2017 at 2:08 PM

Chancel
    Just make it a three way and hopefully they will all disappear for a bit

• Ron Knee

Feb 5, 2017 at 2:09 PM

Citeh match slightly one-sided.

• WWSBRD

Feb 5, 2017 at 2:10 PM

Belfast
    Bit weird for Wagner to be so happy though? Unless Ive missed something?

Monk is just a helmet no surprise he cant take losing

• Chancel My MBembaship

Feb 5, 2017 at 2:11 PM

Belfast – I would have preferred a draw in that game, but if either team had to win then obviously Hudderfield was the better choice. Of course we can still be caught but I’m more than happy with how the table looks at the minute. Imagine being a Villa or Norwich fan right now. Their supports would have expected to bounce right back up, but it’s looking unlikely, so we need to keep that in mind when we want to moan about being second (if Brighton win their game in hand).

• Chancel My MBembaship

Feb 5, 2017 at 2:14 PM

Clematis – haha! Don’t hold back mate, tell us what you really think 🙂

• Clematis

Feb 5, 2017 at 2:23 PM

Chancel @ 16

I thought I WAS restraint!

Ah, he boils my p!ss 🙂

• lochinvar

Feb 5, 2017 at 3:00 PM

Simon Jordan eats his soggy chips out of the Croydon Advertiser – what a double act