Newcastle 2 Wigan 1 – Video Of All 3 Goals

Newcastle beat Wigan 2-1 at home today, Brighton beat Blackburn 1-0 at home and Burton Albion beat Huddersfield away so we managed to gain 3 points on the 3rd placed side.

We are now on 81 points after 39 games, one point ahead of Brighton and 10 points ahead of Huddersfield.

That was out 25th win of the season.

Here are the three goals from today.

Who Was Newcastle's Best Player Against Wigan?

View Results
Loading ... Loading ...

• kimbo

Apr 1, 2017 at 5:51 PM

Rafa why do you think we accept sh!t football and be happy.I want to be entertained and get value for money especially against poor teams, GOD HELP NEXT SEASON IF YOU ARE GOING GIVE US DROSS YOU HAVE SERVED US UP AT HOME RECENTLY.
    I will.sit and take the flack from others on this site but I ask them are they really happy????

• SA Toon

Apr 1, 2017 at 5:54 PM

Great result today, particularly with Huddersfield losing. That was just too good to be true. Come on lads – nearly there!

• Mister Tuff

Apr 1, 2017 at 5:54 PM

carl -(the little “c”).
    Stop your blog mischief and your goading. Blog has been a lot better in your absence – clearly only come on to start a row.
    That is bad enough but is amplified by your lack of football knowledge in general and lack of Toon knowledge in particular.
    Another goon.

• BeeGuy

Apr 1, 2017 at 5:57 PM

Rafa working against the fatigue and loss of interest due to the long schedule. He needs to get a few bodies into the squad to liven things up.

• SA Toon

Apr 1, 2017 at 6:01 PM

Kimbo, I didn’t see the game so I’ll have to take your word for it that we didn’t play well, but for now I’ll take the 3 points. In my opinion we should focus on getting back up and then worry about playing entertaining football. There’s so much at stake right now!

• kimbo

Apr 1, 2017 at 6:24 PM

Well can we have a performance on Wednesday against Burton so when I am walking home I am happy and not feel cheated. OH for the feeling when going home after watching attacking football .