Newcastle’s Away Kit Finally Leaked On Internet

I was talking to my son Neil on Sunday and we mentioned we hadn’t seen any leaked away kits for Newcastle yet – it’s about this time of the year when we see the second and third strips.

Wait no longer as Andrew Wells has got a hold of what looks like either Newcastle’s  away kit or third kit on his Twitter account.

It’s green and black and the Fun88 logo is in white.

What do you think of it?

• archaeomag

Jun 21, 2017 at 7:29 AM

…. it’s a bit green. . hardly traditional and it won’t go with anything.

• giimps

Jun 21, 2017 at 8:07 AM

Looks like camouflage ,we might even be able to sneak a couple of extra players onto the pitch when nobody is looking……a masterstroke if ever there was one

• RUNAWAY777

Jun 21, 2017 at 8:52 AM

What a load of shit that second strip is will not be buying that one.

• DevonToon

Jun 21, 2017 at 9:43 AM

I love it… nice retro feel to it

• voodoo85

Jun 21, 2017 at 10:26 AM

Not a fan, the problem with a green strip is football is played on grass – and grass is green.

West Brom away could be fun, 11 vs however many we sneak on the pitch as the ref will have no chance of counting the players

• Krul To Be Kind

Jun 21, 2017 at 12:16 PM

Doesn’t sound like there’s much love for the new away kit! I love it, very like the away kit of the early 90’s made by asics and sponsored by mcewans lager I think!

• dazza

Jun 21, 2017 at 12:56 PM

agreed krul just wish I could get one without the logo

• JohnJ

Jun 21, 2017 at 3:08 PM

I’ve seen some pretty awful away strips in my time but that has gotta be in the top three of horrible strips – Haway I mean you’ve gotta be able to produce some thing better than that!

• geordiesteve520

Jun 21, 2017 at 3:55 PM

Totally love it, reminds me of the one we wore in 1994 and one of my first non-black and white kits from 1988-89 with the green and yellow stripes (coincidentally the colours we played in for Wallsend Boys Club at the time too)