Rafa Benitez Gives Thanks and Gratitude To Newcastle Fans

Newcastle fans are taking this opportunity of sending Rafa get-well messages and the manager has tweeted his thanks to the Newcastle fans.

If Rafa ever does think of leaving Newcastle it will be difficult for him and even more difficult for the fans – because he’s absolutely loved by the Geordie fan base.

They know he’s almost the perfect manager for the club and if he’s given a chance and the support, he could turn out to be the best manager we’ve ever had in the 125 years of history at Newcastle United.

It’s just a pity owner Mike Ashley doesn’t know that too.

He should.

Rafa Benitez mingling with Newcastle fans

Here’s what has been tweeted on the Rafa Twitter account:

• Essex Geordie Bill

Sep 8, 2017 at 4:38 PM

Clematis

I’d be surprised if they are in the starting line up together.

My PC needs to go for repair so I’m posting my Rafa bingo early, I normally wait to see if there are any injuries etc.

Elliot

Manquillo Lejuene Lascelles Clarke

Hayden Merino

Ritchie Perez Atzu

Joselu

3-1 to us.

• Ruddy Marveaux-lous

Sep 8, 2017 at 4:39 PM

Essex

Away to Swansea to score 3 goals?! I’d be amazed. I don’t play Rafa bingo so I won’t bother with lineup predictions but I’d say we’re looking at an away loss

• Essex Geordie Bill

Sep 8, 2017 at 4:39 PM

Now should I write to wish him well? 🙂

I don’t do FB or Twitter

• Essex Geordie Bill

Sep 8, 2017 at 4:40 PM

Ruddy

I’m ever the optimist. 😉

• Ruddy Marveaux-lous

Sep 8, 2017 at 4:42 PM

Write him a letter mate 😉

Well it’s one of those games that could go either way. Swansea aren’t renowned for a brilliant defence so we may well nick a goal or two but they have added some decent firepower to their side over the transfer window and I think Bony will see a new lease of life being back there.

Sanchez is absolutely sick so I’d expect him to run the show from the middle if he starts too.

• Ruddy Marveaux-lous

Sep 8, 2017 at 4:43 PM

*Sanches

• the white tino

Sep 8, 2017 at 7:12 PM

Has the Welsh muppet revealed who he wants to win on Sunday or is he hedging his bets till after game??

• welshgeordie9

Sep 8, 2017 at 9:17 PM

G

I will take no offence if you or others don’t believe me, yes I might press a few of the guys family and be an idiot I admit that but when it comes to family do you really think anyone would lie, you would have to have something really wrong with you to do that, the only people that matters to me are the people I know in person, my family and close friends who have been with all this time to help with what’s happening, so i will keep it on football only.

• nufconceandfuturekings

Sep 9, 2017 at 10:00 AM

Toon for a 3-2 win.

• ashleysmate

Sep 9, 2017 at 9:04 PM

Hate to sit on the fence… BUT…a 1/1or 2/2 draw would keep me happy until Rafa gets his bits healed
    HTL