Jamaal Lascelles’ Mother Reveals Why Son Is Getting So Expensive

Jamaal Lascelles mother put out a tweet 30 minutes after Newcastle won their third game in a row and the second time in a row that the Newcastle captain has won the game with a header from a great Matt Ritchie corner.

Here’s what mother Jill tweeted yesterday afternoon:

Here’s her son after scoring the terrific winner that put Newcastle United in 4th place in the Premier League table.

Not bad for a bunch of Championship players – well, that’s what the pundits think in any case.

But what do they know?

The correct answer is – not much.

Who Was Newcastle's Best Player Against Stoke?

View Results
Loading ... Loading ...

• sparky55

Sep 17, 2017 at 1:25 PM

Divvent worry pet..he’ll not break the bank! 🙂

• Ian Toon

Sep 17, 2017 at 1:53 PM

Bobby
    I can only speak for myself but there has never been a causal link with the people mentioned. I recall magscar was a while ago similarly wrongly accused.
    The claim against me was first made 5 years ago – the practice would be weird and worrying if it were true. I have barely posted this year but am regularly named by certain individuals and their cohorts.
    Why is this? My personal view is that it’s a form of attention seeking – I actually have more important things in my life.
    I tend to make it for more away games these days and hope to see us keep our run going at Brighton.
    I don’t plan to respond to any of the passive aggressive types on this subject.

• Tsunki

Sep 17, 2017 at 1:57 PM

Multiple posting creepology is easy to let go of if it has stopped. Do you just have to do it for a certain amount of time before it becomes acceptable?

I know one thing, Bobby could mind his own business for a change. If it’s not addressed to bobster, bobster can ignore it can’t he?

Hi Jesper. Seems like you are starting to pick fault with me now. How did it come to this ha ha? My point is that you are an exponent of rotation so that’s just a fact (I didn’t mention captains) but I fail to see how replacing Manquillo and Gamez who are either stand-ins or stand-ins of stand -ins, is equal to tactical and exciting squad rotation it was purely functional. And I can’t recall you predicting it would happen. Can’t see the arguments there.

• Tsunki

Sep 17, 2017 at 2:01 PM

There he is again, now inviting Foghorn Leghorn. Into the gold. Carl is now resting on the lack of blog archives to start his dirty little tricks again but plenty of us remember when he dropped himself right in it hilariously one drunken evening. Just post as one person Ian,Carl,jack,pushy etc and stop with the sycophantic team-building you oily snake.

• Tsunki

Sep 17, 2017 at 2:01 PM

Into the fold…

• Tsunki

Sep 17, 2017 at 2:05 PM

” My personal view is that it’s a form of attention seeking….”

Priceless.

• sparky55

Sep 17, 2017 at 2:46 PM

Arsenal cud win this!

• sparky55

Sep 17, 2017 at 2:48 PM

just thought I’d throw in a football topic just in case anyone coming across this blog thought it was a blog for the disaffected weird and needy.

• true toon

Sep 17, 2017 at 11:10 PM

If JL continues his current form, he would have been worth at least 25 million pounds . No doubt teams like the big 4 would come knocking at the end of the season… at today’s inflated market , i wouldnt sell for anything less than that