Newcastle Must Start Winning Games Soon – It’s 9 Weeks Since Our Last Win

Newcastle travel back to London tomorrow, and we are really hoping we can get a result against West Ham, who have done quite well since David Moyes took over.

A win or even a draw would bring some Christmas cheer to Newcastle fans everywhere.

In their last 3 games, the Hammers have beaten Chelsea at home 1-0, drew with Arsenal at home 0-0 and won 3-0 at Stoke and haven’t conceded a goal in those three games.

7 points from their last 3 games have taken them 2 points above Newcastle.

So a win will take us above them in the league table tomorrow.

Rafa Benitez – full week’s training in preparation for this game

It’s now a full 9 weeks tomorrow when we beat Crystal Palace for our last win, and we have to start winning games if we are to survive in the Premier League this season.

It’s as easy as that.

How Will Newcastle Fare At West Ham?

View Results
Loading ... Loading ...

• chicousa

Dec 22, 2017 at 8:35 AM

Yes, we must start winning again soon… That is something which even bladeuser cannot disagree!

• Jail for Ashley

Dec 22, 2017 at 8:51 AM

I think toontaff2, 1 and 22, jail and Tsunki should be banned from the blog with immediate affect. The stats just don’t agree. We can’t allow humour of any kind on here, it’s starting to become less and less like a dating site as everyday passes.

• chicousa

Dec 22, 2017 at 9:01 AM

And with Jail’s clocking in for morning blog duty (and self-reporting himself to the blog authorities!!!) I feel like all is well in the world and I can clock out from the graveyard shift! May Amanda visit me in my dreams (again!) so I can tell her to hurry the hell up and buy the club ASAP! Please!!! Night all!

• NezzaNUFC

Dec 22, 2017 at 9:05 AM

Good read in the chronicle today, doesn’t mention the owners (s) but has an intake what is happening in Dubai about Newcastle, and these guys are in it for the long haul regardless of relegation.

I knew the deal had been done but to when it will be announced is anyone guess.

• NezzaNUFC

Dec 22, 2017 at 9:06 AM

Chico

Bladeuser will always have something to day, even his moniker to me is frowned upon (blade-user)

• DubaiMicky

Dec 22, 2017 at 9:24 AM

It is a good piece in the Chronic, but it’s nothing more than I and others have been saying, What is PCP buying? Strawberry Place Car Park area or not for example.